Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lef's Introduction

Lef Draedel
    Lef Draedel

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Lef's Introduction Empty Lef's Introduction

Post by Lef Draedel 5th August 2014, 6:27 pm

Hello there, My name is Lef, and I'm new here. Now, it has been a good while since I've last RPed in a forum, as in a very long time. I'm used to Facebook Role Play which is quite a tad bit different from forums as some of you may know, so I will ask you to pardon my clumsiness. I'd also like you guys to know that I CAN take constructive criticism (Yay!) so, in regards to my potentially messing something up, please feel free to tell me or give me advice if you feel it would be appropriate.

Now, I'm not new to Rp in general though, or RP in the Fairy Tail genre, so this should be a lot of fun. Now, one thing about me, I really like the Rune Knights, and I mean REALLY like the Rune Knights, every single time I've rp'ed Fairy Tail I've always been a proud member of the organization. I know their ad by heart, It's incredible. I mean, it's just...Rune Knights!

That aside, I really do hope to have a good time here and get to make friends. Last forum experience I had was terrible, but this place seems swell, hope it really does live up to my expectations. See you in RP guys!
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

Lef's Introduction Empty Re: Lef's Introduction

Post by Skye Earthe 5th August 2014, 11:17 pm

Hello! WELCOME PERSON! I was going totry to persuade you to join Sabertooth but you seem prettyy set on the Rune Knights... Pop by the cbox, everyones real nice and its fun! Look forward to talking/rping with you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lef's Introduction IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    Lef's Introduction 5tzZqog
    Lef's Introduction GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 6th August 2014, 12:42 am

Welcome to the site, fellow member! All de peeps here are lovely and nice and I'm sure you'll love this place! Dun dun~

Last edited by Hikari Shirokawa on 6th August 2014, 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lef's Introduction JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 6th August 2014, 5:10 am

Welcome to the site dear!~

Lef's Introduction P5l7Dxp

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:59 pm