Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only)

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only) Empty A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 25th June 2016, 7:41 am

Silently a figure walked through the halls of the Blue Pegasus guild hall at a speed that would be surprising to anyone who saw the figure, especially if they knew him at all. The pace was slow and sluggish. There was no joy or freedom of movement. Just a slow pace. What's more despite this figure's fame and glory there was no real magic power leaking from him. In his hand was a letter in a blue envelope. He exhaled deeply as he stopped at a doorway. He stood silently there for a moment and then, still in silence, stuck the envelope to the door. With that done he began to walk away, but when he reached a corner he tossed a small rock at the door, enough to knock on it and then walked away a little faster.

The letter was addressed to Shuhei, the former guildmaster of Blue Pegasus and it was from the current guildmaster of Blue Pegasus, Zack Rose. As quietly as he arrived though the figure was gone. There was little more to do.

Should the letter be opened it would read as follows.

Dear Shuhei or whoever is reading this letter,

If you aren't Shuhei and are reading this letter please put it back immediately. If this is not done within...oh about five seconds...then this letter will attack you. Consider it a security measure. So consider yourself warned.

Now, if this is Shuhei then I'll begin with an apology. I know you thought I was the best fit for the next leader of this guild, but so far in my leadership we lost members, the guild was almost destroyed several times and overall I've not really helped it grow. I guess its my fault really. I didn't live up to your expectations and sadly now I never will.

Recently, I faced a friend in battle to try to release myself from the spirit that resided within me. Defeat by him caused me to be seperated from the spirit and sadly all of my magic. I am just an ordinary person now.

Consider this my resignation not only from the position of Guildmaster, but also from the guild. I wish it prosperity in the future and I hope that you choose the best fit for the next guildmaster. If i could recommend anyone it would be Akeya. She may be a bit of a loner and rough around the edges, but her maternal instincts will at least cause her to defend the guild as if it was her own children. I was training her to take over in the future, but it seems I have to leave sooner than expected. Looks like I do everything fast.

Well, Good luck in the future SHuhei
    The former Speed Demon
    Zack Rose
    P.s. i've already submitted paperwork to the magic council effecting my resignation so they'll be expecting the new guildmaster to be registered soon. Best be quick.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only) Empty Re: A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th June 2016, 4:10 pm

Seru had recently returned back to Blue Pegasus after one of her many trips to anywhere but Clover Town; it was one of those times she felt entitled to actually return to tend to herself and the small dorm she had within the guild.  So, there she was, returning to her dorm when she noticed a letter stuck between her door.  She didn't find anyone around after briefly searching for someone nearby, so it was probably for her.  She picked it up and looked at it briefly, noticing it wasn't actually addressed to her, but rather to a man named Shuhei.  An accident..?

Despite this, she did know who it was supposed to be for.  He was supposed to be the first guild master of Blue Pegasus after it had gotten destroyed, supposedly rebuilding it brick by brick himself after all his comrades had died.  A tragedy, for sure, though he had been able to work past it.  She heard from the inner gossip by the guild members that he spent a fair amount of time in a place called Mt. Helicon, a flying island that belonged to Blue Pegasus.  She did indeed searched and asked around for Shuhei only to be told he wasn't present, meaning that the next place he was likely to be at was at the flying island, but...  Where was Mt. Helicon?  You'd imagine that a flying mountain island would be pretty easy to find though now that she thought about it, it wasn't in any map and she sure as hell didn't know.

Again, she asked around the guild but it appeared that almost no one knew where it was, either.  Only a few people supposedly knew how to find it and she couldn't find any of them.  She returned to her room and sighed deeply, sitting down on a chair behind her desk, looking at the letter.  She didn't want to open it to invade privacy, though her curiosity was really eating at her.  Still, she decided against it, sighing once more.  How will I ever be able to deliver this letter to Shuhei if I don't know how to even get to him?  There has to be some way...  Despite not knowing it herself, her eyes turned into a brilliant, bright cyan colour and images were suddenly appearing in her mind...  Of a man with long, black hair.  This man was familiar.  He was interacting with some enormous, big beast...  On Mt. Helicon!

This didn't really tell her how to get there, though, but...  If she was capable of tracing back the path he took to get there, even through the images, she could definitely find a way to get there.  With the letter still in hand, she ran out of the guild at a pretty impressive speed...  For a normal person that might be viewing her.  This was an island in the sky, so, naturally, she would have to be in the sky to reach it.  Recreating countless platforms to jump from and using that as a method to ascend the skies, each one of them shattered into glass-like cyan energy after she had finished with them, disappearing into thin air.  When she reached as high as she would've liked, she kept a single platform that she stood on and briefly closed her eyes.

When she opened them, the usual cyan colour was there, though, now it had a pattern.  Retracing the images, she was able to locate the path that the man had taken to reach Mt. Helicon, not even taking a second to do so.  Her entire body was now covered in this cyan energy, some of it appearing as lightning sparks around her.  The glow increased and at its brightest, Seru shot forward at speeds that mortals could never comprehend, leaving behind a brief trail though it quickly disappeared.  Just a moment later, a bright flash of cyan appeared out of nowhere and when it settled, Seru could be found in its wake. She found herself in an island, in the exact same location as the man stood with the monstrous being - near the center, so unless her mind played tricks on her...

She had found her way to Mt. Helicon. Where could Shuhei be, though...? She didn't bother to think about it too much and began searching for him, wandering aimlessly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A final farewell and a first hello (Invite Only) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:33 am