Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho Empty Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho

Post by Chrono 23rd June 2016, 12:14 pm

Job Details:

"Wedding Crashers?" Chrono thought aloud whilst in the guild hall of Infinity Hydra. It had been a couple weeks since his job with Mashyuu, but now some more requests came up. This one was strange, however, which is why Chrono selected it. Most of the jobs posted on this board were about life-threatening problems, after all, whereas this one was just a feud gone too far. It promised the assistance of another wizard for whomever chose to go along with the job, and transportation to Rose Garden courtesy of the council. How comical they were. It even included that wizards would have to forfeit the reward with their current jewels instead if they failed the job, because they wouldn't be suffering enough already right? Sarcasm. If Chrono could recall though, based on what he was reading towards the end, in correlation with Rose Garden, wizards were more powerful in these lands if they were capable of manipulating the endless magic around them. Furthermore, Chrono had no idea what Wave Magic was, but he imagined that it used the environment around the user. He had to be extra careful with this one, it appeared, regardless of how silly it sounded initially.

Wait! This was no ordinary job off the board! It was a letter specifically for Chrono! "Why me?" Chrono argued to himself in misery, "I haven't dated anyone in a while, and now I've been selected in particular to deal with newlyweds and their problems? Oh my word." Chrono was growing tired of this already, though it promised too that if you accepted the job, the council had an invitation to the wedding ready for you as soon as you took their transportation to Rose Garden. "Off I go, I guess..." Chrono concluded for the meantime. He left the guild, and proceeded to where people could call for transportation. Oh, and look at this! The council was waiting here just in case! It seemed they had expected him to look at this as soon as it hit the board. Again, oh my word...

"To Rose Garden!" They declared once Chrono was seated in the carriage.

Word Count: 360
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho Empty Re: Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho

Post by Mura Kensho 24th June 2016, 1:45 am

The spirit mage was just having a siesta in his guild, when a piece of paper soared above his head. Unfortunately, it disrupted his rest as he grabbed it. "Huh?!" he shockingly spoke up, instinctively moving his body to the side and unluckily falling off the bench. He hit his head with a bump, which could mostly be heard across the guild hall. "Ouch... hey, wait, what's this?" he suddenly asked himself, slowly moving up again. He took time reading the paper, and realized that it was a special request to him by the Magic Council. "Huh... a wedding?" he said, catching both his and Kyuken's attention, "Ex-Boyfriend... this sounds like a kind of drama scene, right?" The samurai would let out a laughter, realizing the hilarious atmosphere that might've showed up in this request. "I've heard about stuff like that countless times! It also happened in my own wedding back then..!" Apparently, Mura had no idea that Kyuken could talk about his wedding, not to mention that he wasn't familiar with Kyuken having been married before. Although, he kept those thoughts back in his head for later.

"Kyuken, let's hurry! They're waiting!"
    he spoke to his samurai spirit, quickly charging towards the exit, where two Magic Council members would wait for him. As soon as he appeared, he spotted the magic circle beneath him, causing a light to engulf both him and the Council members. In a brief moment, they were gone from the guild; apart from the spirit, it appeared...

He arrived at the location of the wedding; Rose Garden, a very famous place in Fiore. He couldn't wait to begin the mission, but he was told that he would have company; apparently a guy from Infinity Hydra would help out with the job. "Huh? But when does he..?" he would've asked them, before another light appeared beside him. It was most likely the guy from Infinity Hydra; the first thing that Mura noticed on him was his sudden, apparent bags under his eyes. He hoped that he wasn't too sleepy as they were about to do a job. "Hey, dude. Aren't you a little too sleepy, or is it just me?" he curiously asked Chrono, tilting his head towards the sand mage...

(Post #2, 375 words)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho Empty Re: Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho

Post by Chrono 24th June 2016, 3:55 pm

As he was on his way to Rose Garden, Chrono suddenly saw a magic circle beneath him. Was someone aiming to attack him from afar? No, it was too late! The magic circle engulfed him, and left him surprisingly where he needed to be. He still maintained all of the details of this job in his hand, but his transportation was gone, Chrono now positioned standing next to another male. A note was on the ground when he arrived. "Courtesy of the council. Your food tastes great. Pardon the light. Cover your eyes next time." Chrono felt like stomping on the note, though it'd be rude to appear angry from the get-go, and odd too considering there was someone most likely clueless as to how he got here right next to him. Albeit, as soon as he was here, near where the wedding would be held, he could sense magic power awfully close to him, and soon after that, a voice.

"Not at all." Chrono responded. Quite the interesting greeting, if he did say so himself. He figured this was "the Mura" mentioned on the job profile resting in his hand, but to question sleepiness instead of saying 'hi'. Such a funny lad this guy was. [color=#cc9966]"Where I live currently, people are more energetic than you can possibly imagine. Probably due to the Guild Master's influence. Honestly, Chrono was still waiting on meeting his Guild Master, but heard rumours that he was quite the active wizard, so it wouldn't be a surprise noticing similarities nearby. "Are you here because of the council?" Chrono asked. He really hoped he was talking to the right person, considering the ex-boyfriend mentioned in this job was a Mage too. The last thing he wanted was to give the threat a sign that "justice" was after him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 25th June 2016, 3:20 am

The guy didn't appear sleepy himself as his response confirmed. It was quite strange, though; those bags were very apparent, not to be mean or anything. Although, he explained the energetic spirit of those from where he lived, which was most likely the source of his appearance. "Eh. Isn't that a little harsh for yourselves? I mean, it's cool to be high-spirited, but you need sleep, too," he replied to Chrono, a little confused over his earlier statement. Even if people were energetic, did that mean that they needed less sleep? Mura himself had his troubles with sleeping longer, but he didn't get any bags under his eyes. Also, if he did, then it would've obviously indicated his lack of concentration, calm and many other factors that are critical for the mission to be successful.

While the other Magic Council members were about to dismiss themselves, Chrono asked Mura if he'd arrived because of their request. Despite the obviousness due to the Council members being the ones who transported him here, he took time answering: "Yeah, I got this personal request from them. Apparently, we're going to engage in a wedding, and prevent some jealous ex-guy from ruining the party," he told him, beginning to laugh softly afterwards, "I don't know this guy, but crashing a wedding because of jealousy; that sounds a little too pathetic. Even more for a mage, too." The request did mention the ex-boyfriend's occupation as a mage; perhaps that was why Chrono needed to ask Mura about his purpose here? He could've most likely been the ex-boyfriend, himself. As he rested his hands on his waist, the soft wind blew across the garden that they stood in. "... This'll be easy, no doubt. Right, Kyuken?" he spoke up as a bluish aura appeared beside him. The aura formed into a ghost, the spirit of the ancient samurai Kyuken. "That's the spirit, Mura!" the samurai cheered, before gazing at Chrono, "Oh, excuse me; I'm Kyuken, the Heaven and Earth Swordsman of Midi, and Mura's servant. It's my honor to meet you, fellow warrior and mage of Infinity Hydra." He was all formal there, a total switch of his ealier expressions a few seconds ago; that was quite usual for him, too...

Themes:
    Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 27th June 2016, 10:19 am

It seemed Chrono's partner for this mission misunderstood him about sleep among the lands of Infinity Hydra, though talking about sleep in general was a pointless matter here. "We do sleep, just for the biological minimum. Most other areas in Fiore, or Earthland alike sleep for much longer than us, though we are still healthy people." Chrono clarified. He didn't think he could get any more clear on this subject - at least from what his mind could make up to respond - so he let the subject be. This mission wasn't about sleep, after all; it was about a wedding. Speaking of the wedding, was it right for the two to be so close to its setting right now? None of the guests had even arrived, yet the two were in plain sight. Even though they'd be the heroes of this wedding, suspicions could certainly rise if people around this area just saw these two standing still in front of the establishment.

Of course, this was when Chrono's teammate for the job had all of the information prepared, though Chrono knew about it already. "We have to keep the ex-boyfriend away by force, unfortunately." Chrono mentioned, "Just assure that the weds don't see the ex-boyfriend whatsoever. We need this wedding to go comfortably." Chrono wasn't so sure why he was acting so careful. Perhaps it was due to the fact that this was his first wedding to watch, yet he was the guard of it. Thankfully, before Chrono could get too deep in thought, a new pupil appeared. This scene reminded Chrono of Mashyuu and his companions, though they were material creatures; not spirits like Mura's companions. It introduced itself, but not to Chrono's liking. "Servant?" Chrono questioned before looking at Mura, "Apprentice would be a more fitting name, you know? Unless you do, in fact, act according to this guy, and never to your own will, samurai." This was pathetic in Chrono's opinion, though he had to let it go. A high-spirited samurai shouldn't be so excited about being the servant of a wizard, especially since he was a samurai with so much history. "Lastly, I am no warrior." Chrono confirmed, "I'm a King!" If this guy was going to act with so much hype, Chrono felt it was only fitting to act as such too. Perhaps his title would excite the other two, perhaps it was meaningless to them - Chrono didn't care. As long as his presence got the three through this mission, it was all that mattered...with the help of Mura and the samurai, of course. A servant though...

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 27th June 2016, 10:45 am

"Oh? So... alright. That sounds like a good skill, honestly," Mura replied to Chrono's most likely through out explanation, "I'm not sure if I could ever pull such a technique out... hm." He stood in a reflecting stance, thinking of the result of him trying the same as Chrono; although, it came with quite detestful results. Shaking the thought away, he looked at Kyuken. "A'right, as we need to keep this weird ex-guy away, I need your eyes everywhere. Are you sure that you can handle that?" he calmly asked his samurai buddy, who laughed all-mighty in response. "I'm a samurai, a warrior; and a warrior always succeeds his supreme's commands!"

Mura was quite agreeing with Chrono at one point; that they obviously had to use force, consequently magic against this ex-boyfriend. He was a mage, too; at least that helped with the strange atmosphere that surrounded him by the thought of forcing down someone's ex-boyfriend. That guy couldn't be more pathetic, or at least that was what Mura thought all the time. "Of course. Actually, I have an idea that might make this much easier," he replied to Chrono, before suddenly fading away from his vision, "Can you see me? Huh?" He would walk around Chrono in his newly-trained form that transformed his flesh and bones into a pure spirit, thus granting him a very classic ability; invisibility. "If he can't see me, then it's nothing to keep this wedding going without any outrage." In his head, it sounded like plan A; plan B was to bring the guy outside of the place that the wedding was going on. Although, he kept plan B in mind, just in case.

"Huh... well, I'm not training him or anything," Mura spoke to Chrono, after the red-haired guy's weird statement about Kyuken's and Mura's relationship, "Plus, he always follows me and helps me... isn't that what a 'servant' does?" To be honest, he was quite confused about this, too; Kyuken always referred himself as the servant of Mura Kensho, despite his descendants being the Kensho's rivals. It was a complicated situation. "I'm a true warrior; no true warrior strives alone, young mage... or King?" Kyuken suddenly spoke back to Chrono, having a sweat dripping down his cheek by the sudden, comical comment from the red-haired Infinity Hydra mage. "King... 'kay... Also, I didn't ask; what magic are you using? It would be a good idea to know, so that we can execute our plan."

Themes:
    Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 27th June 2016, 12:32 pm

Chrono did not feel bad at all for calling out the samurai's status in correlation to his summoner, Mura. The more comfortable the samurai could feel in this fight, the better he'd definitely perform against the ex-boyfriend, after all. "Supreme's command..." Chrono repeated with pity. Even though he had already given a hint that 'servant' wasn't exactly the best title for someone giving help, the samurai wasn't helping his own case here. Nevertheless, the samurai wasn't Chrono's enemy, but the guy he had mentioned a few times now. Meanwhile, just to prove that the three were okay, Chrono could see that Mura was showing off his skills a bit. "Don't be too arrogant in that state." Chrono recommended, "Remember that sight isn't the only sense, even if our enemy wasn't a magic user." As soon as Chrono mentioned the enemy again, Chrono used his body to push everyone behind a nearby building, of course not to their liking, but for their safety. Guests were arriving anyway, and none of them had to see the three watching, even if one was invisible at the moment. Like he mentioned before, after all, sight wasn't the only sense, thus Chrono had just proved that he could catch Mura anyway.

"Alright, if you're going to take this ex-boyfriend's matters into your own hands, assure the battle takes place outside of the church. The church cannot be harmed, nor anyone in it." Chrono clarified, "Ideally, you want to push the ex-boyfriend as far from the church as possible, and let the weds who know he's around that he won't be of any trouble. I'll be around in case you need any assistance, but until then --" Chrono was interrupted. Guests were headed for the church already, but Chrono could also see another set of people around the corner, attempting to march towards where these guests had just parked themselves. The weds were positioned in front of everyone else, so these threats were most likely aimed for the church. "Approach them now!" Chrono announced to his group, "Samurai, note that following your bud around and helping him all the time doesn't make you his supreme, nor does it make you a servant. You're doing all of this because you want to, and not because you're being forced, right? Consider each other friends, and take matters into your own hands too, Kyuken!" Chrono had never given such reason before, but as he thought prior to this announcement, based on how he first saw the samurai, the two were never master and servant. "Sorry Mura, but if you want you and your comrade to perform to the best of your abilities, you two must realize that your relationship is more than your samurai learning from you; you're learning from each other. I figure that's why he's here anyway."

This was when Chrono jumped into the scene, interfering with company that seemed uninvited on the streets. "You want to get to the church, you'll have to go through me first." Chrono promised to this secretly approaching party, "Me and my Sand Magic." Aki and Mizael would be proud of Chrono right now for taking such a strong stance. He figured by the name that Wave Magic sounded chaotic, and one of these guys was capable of using it. The sand he was going to use here was going to prove that he was only becoming more independent with his powers, though he always enjoyed beating people with the sand his parents left behind. This was the inner strength of a Desierto King, after all.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th June 2016, 12:32 pm

The member 'Chrono' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho WeakMonster
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 28th June 2016, 4:16 am

Chrono seemed to be displeased with the technique that was pulled out in front of him, telling that they most likely relied on more than just vision. "Well, if I really concentrate..." Mura was about to reply, before surprisingly getting pushed to a corner at a nearby building; it appeared that great amounts of concentration was needed if he would succeed with the plan. "..." Evev Kyuken was surprised by the phenomenon, grinning a little. "Hey, he pushed you too, didn't he?" Mura scoldly replied to the samurai. A sweat dropped down the spirit's cheek by that fact...

He began listening to Chrono's explanation of the plan; Mura was going to move the ex-boyfriend away from the wedding, hopefully as far away as possible. Despite that they only had limited information about the ex-guy's appearance, Chrono was quick to spot a strange group that approached the weds and the participators. It was most likely the ex-boyfriend and his gang; they had to act now! Chrono even told Mura and Kyuken about what he felt about the 'servant and master' relationship that they appeared to have, showing his disagreement to that. It felt like a rebuke to Kyuken, but Mura understood and accepted. "... Don't worry," he replied to Chrono, "We're closer than you think. Trust me; we'll handle this smoothly."

He began approaching the lads that were expressing the intimidating atmosphere, followed by Kyuken, who appeared reflecting over the words of Chrono's. Mura was actually happy for that reminder; Kyuken had always referred to Mura as master, even when not conscious about it. "He's right, you know," Mura spoke to his samurai companion, "We're way more than master and servant. We're partners... friends." The words seemed to lighten him up as he arrived before the cohort, slowly having a look around them to spot the main man. However, based on the information that they got from the request, it wasn't one of them; clearly, they had to do with the ex-boyfriend's seemingly selfish plans, but the main man himself wasn't among them. "Oh, no way..." Mura spoke to himself, suddenly loud enough for the little group to hear a strange sound from somewhere. Thye quickly looked around in curiosity, while Mura had taken his leave.

He sprinted towards the church with the anxious feeling that the ex-boyfriend guy already infiltrated the wedding; he hoped that nothing had happened for now. Apparently, now that Mura thought about it, having two separated groups like these was seemingly a part of this crazy man's attempt to ruin the wedding. "Wow, he's actually smart... who would've guessed that," he spoke to Kyuken, who still followed him with a serious look on his face. Still preventing any kind of danger to be felt from the guests, they moved into the church in ghost mode to search around for a guy that fitted the description in the request. "Where is he...?" Mura spoke to himself, suddenly realizing that Kyuken was gone too, "... I'll find him first."

That was when he spotted a quick sight of a guy that totally suited the appearance that was descripted; although, he moved quite faster than Mura thought that he could. Well, he was a mage, so it befitted him to be more than just a crazy boy. He seemed to approach a room that was mainly for the staff, which made Mura realize his present objective. "No you don't..." he spoke to himself, quickly heading for the staff room as well...

Themes:
    Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 28th June 2016, 7:56 pm

Chrono was relieved his partners for this mission managed to see each other as friends. It wasn't just their comfort that'd make this issue easier to solve; it made Chrono feel more comfortable about the mission too. However, enough sweet talk. There was something wrong here. When Chrono interrupted a group, he didn't sense any magic. In fact, instead of what he imagined, a crowd of perhaps the most ruthless idiots Chrono had ever witnessed ran towards him. "Intelligent pest." Chrono thought aloud. It appeared the ex-boyfriend profiled for this mission thought ahead of Chrono and Mura, and was closer to the church than the two anticipated. He figured this was why it was best for Chrono and Mura to work separately, then gradually find each other in the church, or what they would call the "safe zone" eventually after every threat was beat.

Unfortunately, Chrono also imagined a test here. These three 'thorns' ahead of him here were presumed absent of any magic, meaning they were just employees of the ex-boyfriend. As much as Chrono wanted to get things done quickly in this moment with magic, this moment was unlike his quest with Mashyuu. No. Using magic here would only drain power and energy from Chrono, and waste his stamina for when the true fight would begin. Speaking of which, should Chrono be too occupied with these mugs, could Mura afford to take the ex-boyfriend on by himself? Only with the assistance of Kyuken? Chrono could recall that demonstration of going invisible, but as he mentioned back then, there were more senses a human possessed than sight. The ex-boyfriend could always hear him out if he was too reckless or overly confident, so just like Chrono, Mura had to be careful. Albeit, Chrono trusted him! "Mura! Kyuken!" Chrono shouted as he paced himself backwards, distancing himself from the enemies, "Protect the church! I've got these guys!" These two were running out of time. More guests were arriving, while Chrono was sure the ex-boyfriend probably had a strategy thought out by now.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2016, 7:56 pm

The member 'Chrono' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Chrono's Second Job: Wedding Crashers feat. Mura Kensho Boss
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 29th June 2016, 4:40 am

He could hear the call from Chrono, even from inside the staff room; luckily, there weren't many people here, and most of them didn't even give the voice the slightest notice. "Phew, I hear you already," he spoke to himself, wiping sweat off his forehead, "Alright, Kyuken. It seems that Chrono will be a little late for the party." The samurai nodded in agreement and kept a firm grip on his katana, searching the rooms with Mura. "Keep your eyes open, Mura," Kyuken replied, literally having his eyes stuck on everything in five seconds, before moving on. There were a clothing room, kitchen, pretty much stuff that resembled a resting place for workers. "..." Mura held his mouth shut, trying to grasp the smallest sounds from anywhere, hoping to find this ex... let's call him X for now.

At some point, he made it to the alter, where the priest would have his book on while confirming the marriage. He cancelled his little ghost technique and looked around. "Huh..." he spoke up, while watching every corner around the room, "He's not even..." When his eyes rested on the giant chandelier on top, his vision caught a small vibration from it. It wasn't a rhythmical, but casual shakings. "Hm... if that thing fell down..." he began theorizing, before having an idea of where X might've been. He charged towards the staff room once more and followed the line that the chandelier had on top, ending in a room on first floor. It looked like an attic, and surprisingly, he found a random man trying to adjust the line that held the giant chandelier below them. "... 'Sup!" Mura tried to shock him, thus interrupting the stranger's work. Unlike the others, magic power emerged from this guy, so it was logical that he was 'X'. Also, the surprise caused him to launch something invisible at Mura. Instinctively, he ducked, only to spot the window behind him shatter. It was loud enough to be heard by few, which worried Mura. What kind of magic was that?

"Let's go, Kyuken!" he spoke up as his samurai buddy charged through the floor and up to his partner, while Mura launched the spirit of his companion into Harusame, "You made a huge mistake, trying to crash this wedding..." He charged towards X, responding by slashing his katana across the ex-boyfriend's torso. However, somehow he couldn't reach the body due to some invisible barrier between the two of them; was this a part of his magic, too? Mura was getting a more wider view of this guy's arsenal, and hoped that he could still knock him out or scare him away before the impatient guests entered the wedding hall...

Spell Used:

Themes:
    Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 11th July 2016, 12:06 pm

Momentarily after thinking things out, Chrono heard a noise from the church. "So he's there..." Chrono thought aloud. The fact that he caught on so quickly angered X's workers. He still had them to fight, but after that sound, Chrono could only hope Mura had caught up to it by now, or was perhaps there already. Nobody involved in the wedding could be hurt by that guy, or else this would all be in vain. Everything the three worked for until now had to be a success, or else none of it would be worthwhile. "Well, seems like your boss has been spotted." Chrono mentioned, "Luckily for you goons, I'm not going to hurt you with my supernatural sand, but rather defeat you without it." A grin ran across his face - a grin of excitement. It had been a while since Chrono had fought without magic, especially when in danger. He was always so used to it, you see.

Nevertheless, Chrono was a man of his word, so this battle onward would strictly be melee. He charged in towards the workers, immediately hopping over them as soon as he was within a reach of the arm. Airborne, Chrono swung his leg horizontally to hammer the sides of the enemies' heads, briefly knocking them aside. Surely, that was a concussion already - hopefully. These men were weak. They were not countering with anything significant other than with kicks and punches. "As if a wizard like me isn't used to seeing fists and feet!" Chrono remarked, holding the fist of one enemy as he followed with an elbow above the head. Note that at this point, Chrono was on the surface again, in between all of the threats. Dodges, evasiveness maneuvers, and push-backs; these were the moves Chrono would pull to avoid any damage. His foes were getting more frustrated while suffering more damage, though telling by the souls in their eyes, the culprits were losing themselves slowly. Chrono could tell as his opponents were acting more reckless and merciless now, most likely hoping to kill the boy at this point. However, Chrono only responded with uppercuts, kicks to the stomach, some trips, pulls-and-punch techniques, and stomps to the knees. He intended to break bones so these lads wouldn't dare come near the church. "Going to get up again?" Chrono asked the fallen soldiers. He decided to just watch things from here, observing his surroundings to see if any more unwanted company would arrive. However, he still anticipated movement from these weaklings. Was this really all they had up their sleeves. Chrono was unsure whether he had defeated them already or not.

Post Update: 11/15 posts completed

NOTE: I deeply apologise for the wait. During my vacation, for some reason, I thought all of my ongoing missions were finished beforehand, so until I decided to check this thread out again, I never realized it was actually incomplete.
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 13th July 2016, 10:15 am

A large amount of sonic-like energy emerged from X's body, pushing back the entire room's wall as it began to crack down like biscuit. The shaman had to use his spirit-bound weapon as a kind of screen to cover himself from the knockback, although it was strong enough to move his foothold a good few meters back. The wooden floor beneath him even overheated due to the friction between his foothold and itself. "Hey, I won't let you spoil a wedding, just because that you were a little unlucky..!" he spoke to the angry wave mage, whose face was twisted with anger. "Hey, this was supposed to be MY wedding!" he shouted at the pushed-down Mura, "And look at it now! My life, my girl, she's gone! Just because of that moronic fear of my power!!!" It was quite sad, though, but Mura didn't have time to feel pity for a maniac. As soon as he finished that sentence, the wall around them gave another push away from them as they were pressured by the intense magic power around them; it was most likely to give up, soon...

Before he could give the magic surge around them another boost, Mura decided to charge up forward and press his spirit-bound weapon through the massive air waves that was surrounding his body and the room. His magic, though, was a little weaker than the wave magic, so he had to transfer even more magic power to his already activated spell; however, it was the first time that he ever done such a thing. He did what he felt like needed; however, the blade of Harusame was bristling with strain, which worried him a lot in this devastating moment. It was strained with too much magic power; he had to split it, somehow. In the middle of the kinetic disaster, he quickly pulled out the Futsu-no-Mitama Sword from his pocket, but was launched down to his knees immediately after. Although, now he expanded the cyclus of mana from Harusame into the Futsu Sword, and move them towards the wave mage again.

He could see the difference and change in power instantly as his eyes watched the waves separating between the blade of his spirit weapon. The pushed waves would intensify around his weapons and shatter in all directions, sending out beams of air through the window. I hope that you can see this, Chrono, he thought for a moment, considering his help to take this guy down. As his giant weapon finally reached the man's figure, it hacked right through his torso, although not leaving any fatal damage on it, except a thrilling pain on his spirit. "Finally!" Mura celebrated, but was then launched back due to the effect from the broken wave magic, causing him to fly off the window. He waas quick, though, and managed to wrap his spirit-bound form around X, so that he would be launched off too.

As they both landed on the ground where Chrono and the X's 'handymen' were, he would move his gaze towards the sand mage. "Alright, the cat is out," he discreetly told him, indicating that he got X out of the church... somehow. He would reform his spirit-bound weapon into a new form; this time, an auric scythe was present on his grab. "Woah... Kyuken, can you feel that?" he asked his spirit weapon's fuel, whose voice emerged from the very blade of the weapon. "So much... aren't you using too much fuel, Mura-kun?" the samurai would reply, having a head's shaking returned from Mura. "Let's just hurry, though; these guys won't wait for us..."

(12/15 posts completed)

Spell Used:

Themes:
    Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 13th July 2016, 12:49 pm

Just as he thought, these men weren't done yet, though they were smirking too. Why? Well, Chrono could hear more noise in the background. From what he could hear, the noise sounded like something solid breaking, which wasn't a good sign at all. How could these two let X inside? A fatal error, indeed. "Because of your boss, I'm not letting you handymen remain conscious." He concluded, "You're lucky I'm sparing your lives." As one of the crooks attempted to aim a punch for his face, Chrono quickly grabbed that hand, threw it back, then kicked the mug straight in the center of his stomach, sending him flying into another enemy. After this, Chrono literally had his sand grab the two toppled threats, and threw them against the side of the remaining back-up for X. That wasn't all though.

As soon as Chrono had done such damage against his own challengers, he heard a couple poundings against the surface. He turned back in curiosity, only to find Mura and X rested seemingly uncomfortably on the ground. One of them was extremely frustrated, while Mura seemed to be in relief. "Allow me to finish this one off." Chrono advised. Without another word, Chrono used his sand to wrap it around X's waist, picked him up, then smacked him down against the solid road thrice, face-first. All of these troublesome lads were out now, but unfortunately, one part of the church was broken. The two had some explaining to do, but Chrono knew they'd be safe from any harsh lectures since their awaited company was dealt with.

Once at the church...

"Pardon the damage done to the upper floor's wall." Chrono apologised, "Even if you can avoid magic, something will always be damaged. Thankfully, this was just a wall. You could've lost a rooftop, in which case the wedding would've had to be cancelled. Also, this wasn't the chapel's window, so the wedding may continue as planned. The targets have been defeated." All of the staff at this church became joyful in an instant, while the remaining guests were still arriving. Aside from them, only the bride and groom were aware that there had been some ruckus elsewhere, but everything was calm now. "We'll have things established so the church is repaired, but for now, assure the two have a good wedding." Chrono promised and requested.

He went back outside to meet Mura again. "I could hear the impact from the church?" Chrono mentioned, "You also look like you took some damage. Think you'll be fine?" This wouldn't be a failure to the mission if Mura was in deep, medical trouble, but it would definitely look bad on Chrono if he let his teammate for the day get so injured, and leave him untreated - or at least not bother advising it. Surely, these foes would get some medical treatment, but arrests afterwards. They were the council's trouble now, but the two still needed to assure the wedding would actually go on. "We need to clean this up." Chrono remarked.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 16th July 2016, 10:28 am

All amazed by his increased magic power, the young shaman didn't clearly fathom the words "Allow me to finish this one off" from his partner. Despite that, he still kept his distance as Chrono went into action, so that he could get some of the cake too. "Bring them down, dude," he replied to him, before dismissing his spell and focus his eyes on what was about to stand off; objectives of moving sand appeared before his view, most likely the cause of Chrono and his seemingly Sand Magic. It was quite cool how he just went with it and smacked X's head right at the kelb, probably causing lots of teeth and skull fractures on the poor, yet guilty target. "Ouch, that might hurt a little too much..." he let out, "... Well, at least he's done for, now. Good job..!"

Of course, the job was yet not over; they had to report to the couple about this little 'mayhem' on the church. He couldn't but rest Harusame on his shoulders and look at Chrono as the Hydra explained to the staff about Mura's and X's little round up there. "Yup, you don't have to worry about them anymore, folks," he added to the explanation, before hearing their cheers of joy and relief, assured that the threat was eliminated. While the guests were arriving, Mura was slowly thinking of what would've happened if they came a little earlier... and watched a wall almost breaking down at the church's roof. Hopefully, he believed that not everyone knew of this little encounter with X and his gang...

As he came outside with Chrono, the guy seemed worried of Mura's condition; bruises all over his body, a blood dot on his forehead and most likely a little affected on his ears too due to the massive amount of pressure that X caused earlier. "I'll be fine, just give it a little moment..." he replied, standing still for the moment before continuing, "... Wait, from the purge? That's random..." Obviously, his hearing was a little to the side at the moment as Chrono stated 'church' and not 'purge', but it would fade off by time. Unfortunately, he still heard about the clean-up; perfectly. "You mean... the roof and all?" Mura asked, looking up at the window that he crushed through, "... Ehhhh, I understand, but... can we do it after the party?" He would move his eyes towards the entrance to the wedding, where the last guests were about to enter. Judging by the entire event and ruckus, he was sure that they would at least have permission to stay for the wedding party. "We can always clean up later..."

(14/15 Posts Completed)

Themes:
    Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 16th July 2016, 11:02 am

The sand wizard to hear that Mura was fine. As he thought before, this all would've been a failure if the people who assigned the two to this task found out that one of them was heavily injured. However, one response, and Chrono started questioning how Mura really felt. "We can go to the party, but if your hearing gets worse, I take no responsibility." He joked, "I'm not the one who fought that jealous punk anyway." Well, at least Mura wasn't in his guild. Surely, Ardere would've heard about this if he knew that firstly, the two damaged a church, and secondly, one of them got their hearing abilities damaged. Albeit, Chrono was glad Mura took matters into his own hands, as well. With two now letting the church now that everything was okay, they were totally convinced. Now the two could watch the official celebration begin, and hopefully be looked upon as heroes by the bride and groom.

"So we have a deal." Chrono confirmed, "I was here to protect the wedding - not attend it. I'll be in the background, but feel free to make the most of your remaining time here. I have other plans starting soon, so we'll probably have to part ways in the middle of the reception. Transportation doesn't wait." It was true. Those bloody goofs didn't dare wait another second for someone to hop on board. If he was late, well, Chrono would just have to pay again. That was how life worked. "Sorry for getting so violent." He confessed, "I couldn't allow this guy to use more magic, plus his workers were properly getting on my nerves. Just look at what he did to you." Well, this was a lesson, wasn't it? Chrono would definitely be more careful next time, and hopefully Mura too. There would certainly be bigger threats in the future, which the male from Infinity Hydra looked forward to challenging, but would also have to improve for. In other words, this wouldn't be his last task. Far from it. "Well, let the ceremony begin!" Chrono concluded.

15/15 posts completed.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:53 pm