Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo)

Post by NPC 24th March 2016, 6:36 am

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo) - Page 2 Die_06_42164_sm
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo)

Post by Raiza 24th March 2016, 8:28 am

ooc: yay! lol

In the final attempt to cast a glare, Raiza only grinned, activating the shield just in time. "That glare only damages if it meets my gaze with no interruptions you damn snake! However this thing is a bit different than your normal means you see." Going so far as to taunt the snake by poking at his skin, a ripple in the barrier barely noticable but sent a wave through it. No more glares, no more paralyzing power. Time to end this damn basilisk once and for all.

"Not to mention... charging my shield only grants it even further strength. I doubt you can hear me right now, but understand this. Very few have broken my shield without me letting them. You will also die here" a snide grin to pair with his harbinger of death vow'd words right before more exploding shots were fired from his gun, each finding their mark near the basilisk's upper body, aimed for the head. To boot, when it was falling, Raize used momentum to cleave through using the blade half of his weapon. Ultimately it severed through the creature's head. Which began to beg the question, what was it and Raiza severing heads for?

Landing after the jump strike, Raiza would sigh, dispelling his aimbot and his splash damage spell early, forcing them on cool-down right away. "Twix, theres something else here, and it will be here eventually. Do me a favor... start fueling my magic please". While he did know it cut his pet's life force, he also knew while inside of him the pet had a perfect symbiotic ability to regenerate as well after the fueling was done. In essence, this allowed Raiza to suffer all the damage instead of his pet, and allow a nasty turn of events. Especially when his reaper defense comes into play as well.

10/15
    words: 308/300
    hp: 292 (277 +15)
    Regeneration in play: 5% hp per post due to reaper regen.
    Defenses in play: ward necklace & my reaper cloak. Blocks 25 points
    mana: 76 (85 -15 + below )
    +2% per post from haste after all reductions
    +4% due to Malice Regen from the pet (See spoiler)
    Twix(pet) HP: 384 (400-4% due to sacrifice for malic regen 4% being 16)
    Splash damage Dura: 1 (ended early used 5 posts)
    aim bot dua: 1 (ended early, used 2 posts)
    Splash damage cd: 6
    Aimbot CD: 3
    Immortal object dura: 6
    Immortal object HP: 270 (was charged, so 180+50%)

charged spell used:
    pet stuff:
    ooc: Rolling for my 'final' encounter, which will be 2 rolls.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo) - Page 2 YdfXSKP
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th March 2016, 8:28 am

'Monster Dice' :
    The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo) - Page 2 StrongMonster The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 26th March 2016, 11:03 am

ooc: To clarify, I'll be splitting the normal roll into x2 'weak' rolls, according to the roll rules. It'll be a lot better plot that way anyways, considering I rolled a strong.

Clenching his fist, noticing the wounds around him already gone, the pain caused from the basilisks were finally over except now, Raiza had a new threat to deal with, and that threat was the skittering sound across the sands. No apparent sign of life, yet he knew one was out there. "Twix, stay within my barrier, but try to keep an eye out for me alright?" Right now, as taxing on it's life force as it already was, Raiza noticed the small bubbling black liquid across his body, Twix slowly separating it's self as a thin layer of black all through his body, showing exactly how the symbiotic pet worked, cloaking him until a second pair of eyes appeared on the back of his head, along with what appeared to be a mouth.

The horrifying sight only would work against humanoids, but the rumbling from underground was confirmed as to what Raiza faced the moment a stinger had struck his barrier. Interesting enough the stinger would not strike again, but instead the creature seemed to reveal itself from the sand. A massive scorpion paired with two smaller ones. Each of the three creatures had a dripping green & purple toxin that oozed from the sharp tip of their stinger, daring Raiza to let down his barrier for even a moment.

"I swear, does everything in this desert want to inflict me with a status condition? I hate games or dungeons like this... uagghhh!" A disgruntled sigh afterwards as Raiza raised his gunblade up and prepared for a fight. "I should just destroy one of you with my sniper fire, yet sadly it isn't able to be activated right now...". Still learning about fusion spells even now, Raiza wondered why he couldn't access it. Was it because one of the fused spells was still on cool down? The annoyance of this all only made him want to deactivate his gaming H.U.D, yet he knew full well that in this fight, it would be most definately one of the things that helped him avoid the basilisk stares. Which after they did die, the status stacks also went away. Good thing too.

11/15
    words: 361/300
    hp: 300 (292 +15 = full hp)
    mana: 82 (76 + below )
    Twix(pet) HP: 368 (384-4% due to sacrifice for malic regen)
    Splash damage cd: 5
    Aimbot CD: 2
    Immortal object dura: 5
    Immortal object HP: 235 (was charged, so 180+50%= 270) then -35 (60-damage reductions) due to the strike

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 26th March 2016, 9:19 pm

However, Raiza did have something that 'was' active, and ready to go. That was his haste ability, the innate ability to reduce the time it took before a re-fire could occur. Raising up his gun sword once more, clutching it in the fashion you would that of a blade rather a gun, Raiza would smile "I can only assume you're a beast to fight close range... good I want some fun!". While it looked insane on paper, Raiza would charge the three scorpions before a grin on his face would appear. His body slowly becoming transparent to a small degree. The dunes of sand just before him, each step seemed to sink slightly into the sand itself, being hindered not with each step, but rather with his continuation of focus to another spell. His first spell activated was the re-activation of his splash damage technique, infusing his gun blade with an explosive property of energy expulsion. The second spell was his wall-breach tactic. Allowing him to phase right through the minerals effortlessly, while his barrier kept him from even being harmed by any magical or otherwise means. the last one? Well that spell was a dozy, and it was sure fun.

Vanishing entirely from existence, only to appear 20feet undernieth of the sand beneith one of the scorpions. Which nicely fit due to his phasing technique, allowing him to ascend to the top rather fast and covertly. A rather painful sounding squeel was made from the critter as Raiza's sword would be rammed through it's underside before a detonation would take place, close range and right point blank, sending scorpion guts every which way, and boy was that fun. His warp spell was only half way done, as the next was just as easy, his last and final warp being done would land him 20 feet behind the scorpions, allowing him to pull the trigger of his gun blade seven times, launching projectiles like they were nothing to him, and ultimately killing the second of the two scorpions. Now all that was left was the bigger, and rather much more challenge looking scorpion. For this, Raiza activated his 4th and final spell, the unreal physics ability.

12/15
    words: 353/300
    hp: 300
    mana: 58 (82 -15 -5 -5 -5 + below )
    Twix(pet) HP: 352 (368-4% due to sacrifice for malic regen)
    Splash damage cd: 0 (4- 4 from haste ability, reduce any '1' CD by 4)
    Splash damage Dura: 6
    Haste ability cd: 5
    Aimbot CD: 1
    Immortal object dura: 4
    Immortal object HP: 235
    wall breach cd: 2
    warp cd: 2
    unreal physics dura: 3

spells used:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th March 2016, 12:31 am

Watching the much larger scorpion thing with interest Raiza could only tighten his grip on the blade before darting off in a dash, using both his unreal physics spell, and his game momentum ability to perform a quick run right towards the scorpion creature, quickly dodging out of the way from the first stinger stab, but only getting played right into a claw swipe, causing a shockwave of damage onto his barrier. A smile only indicated to Raiza he got the hint of exactly how strong the scorpion was.

"Go ahead, and hit me! Lets play who can take the most damage per second!". Remember that peaceful child hood game that you always enjoyed, the one where you slapped your friend's hands if they were too or flinched? The one that was totally safe? Yeah this is nothing like that, and it was in fact a horrible example. This game is played with a venomous stinger, and Raiza's exploding gun sword. One sting from the Scorpion would hit right into Raiza's barrier, while he would ram the gun into the scorpion's face, causing an explosion on impact, however he was not done. The second sting showed Raiza was not going to give up, his barrier was no laughing matter for this defense was one heck of a shot, while his gun blade's trigger was pulled, sending a bullet right into the scorpion's face, causing yet another detonation. This would go on for six shots before the creature was proclaimed long dead. Then again, Raiza was hardly even trying to kill the thing, knowing full well that he could have just by stabbing it twice maybe three times at the most. This was all too much fun as Raiza had finished off the creature by simply playing a game of you sting me, I shoot you.

While not a conventional or normal practice for Raiza, he had simply gotten bored, and felt as if he should abuse his barrier's power.

13/15
    words: 330/300
    hp: 300
    mana: 64 (58 + below )
    Twix(pet) HP: 336 (352-4% due to sacrifice for malic regen)
    Splash damage cd: 0 (4- 4 from haste ability, reduce any '1' CD by 4)
    Splash damage Dura: 5
    Haste ability cd: 4
    Aimbot CD: 0
    Immortal object dura: 3
    Immortal object HP: 25 (235 -35 -35 -35 -35 -35 -35)
    wall breach cd: 1
    warp cd: 1
    unreal physics dura: 2 (speed btw)

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th March 2016, 12:33 am

ooc: rolling to find an item Normal dice

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th March 2016, 12:33 am

'Normal Dice' :
    The search for the Kugeki(Private/job/solo) - Page 2 Die_01_42158_sm
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th March 2016, 12:49 am

Well so it seemed the job had been completed as Raiza finally got to the center of the ruins where his client's stuff was. Interestingly enough it looked quite plundered, and a piece of treasure by the looks of it, Raiza spotted did not seem to belong to the client. It was rusty yet reflective. Better claim that too, it might be worth a few jewel, something Raiza knew would be his value of the job. "While I cannot agree this job is any good, it'll pay for a few meals. All I can really ask for I suppose. Then again, could always order the food from the guild hall...eh... never mind" his sigh only showed how much he hated the fact of requiring food, water, substance such as oxygen. Yet at the same time, he knew it was better to be like this for now. After all, he had another he actually deeply cared for. This prevented him from just crossing towards that line.

"Damn you know... I was going to search for clue on the Kugeki kings of darkness... hmmm forgot to not kill all those bandits, huh Twix? Yeah... whoops. Oh well..." A rather cheerful yet annoyed presence radiated from Raiza as he began gathering all of the client's cargo, getting it ready to actually be hauled out and towards where he knew he had to go drop it off. "Twix, mind making a rope tendril?" Feeling particularly lazy himself, having Twix make that tendril was pretty easily done. The tendril would wrap around a handle of the wagon like cargo carrier which made it seem as if Raiza was carrying it by some etheral means as the cart dragged behind him while he began to walk through the desert. "Least I know we 'should' be un-interupted since I seemed to have killed all the major things around. Any bandits no doubt high tailed it out of here after them seeing what I did to their comrads. However I cannot help but think that for some reason... there is still something stronger"

14/15
    words: 346/300
    combat stats removed, no longer going to be any further combat
    Treasure so far found: Roll 4 and roll 1 = 4000 +2000 = 6000 total end job reward.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th March 2016, 6:26 pm

Shrugging the thought away, Raiza eventually arrived out of the desert, the roar of the chimera like boss creature still lingered in the distance within the ruins. A shake of the head as Raiza kept going "no need to turn around now, however I wont be telling the client any new information. I got his cargo, he didn't hire me for intel, and as far as I can tell? he isn't some bad guy either. Shame really, had he been an illegal mage supporter, or a supporter of savage skull itself, I may have told him that I still feel as if those ruins are protected by something else. Right Twix? whatcha think?"

While he eventually made it out of the ruins, Raiza kept looking over the two objects he did find. "I guess I can get them appraised, do you think they're worth anything Twix?" Not caring too much for the rest of what laid in the desert, Raiza would do nothing but sigh as he had even hooked the cart to the undead horse before riding off towards the client's meeting place.

Once there Raiza dispersed the undead horse, relieving it of it's duties, as the cargo wagon was tilted down to a stop. The contents there were the Client's own stuff. "Along with this, I retrieved two objects I'd ask you to appraise, those are these". Handing over the silverish yet glass like container, and the flat surfaced metalic object, Raiza waited for the client's response "I'd estimate them to be worth 4000 and 2000 jewels respectively. They're not all too rare, but will fetch a nice price. I'll even buy them if you wish." Nodding in agreement, Raiza would hold his hand out "Sure" he spoke, before receiving the 6000 jewels from the man, not worth that much yet it was still a nice catch for now... and a job well done.

ooc: boring post is boring, sorry
    15/15
    words: 317/300
    combat stats removed, no longer going to be any further combat
    Treasure so far found: Roll 4 and roll 1 = 4000 +2000 = 6000 total end job reward.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:18 pm