Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The nightmares. (part 2) - intro

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Former: Fairy Tail - Current: Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Past: Dead or Hiding - Current: None/self-trained
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: None - Yet
    Third Skill:

The nightmares. (part 2) - intro Empty The nightmares. (part 2) - intro

Post by vampire4ever25 12th March 2016, 11:28 am

After walking for some time Jacklyn lost count of how long they had been walking. Suddenly they stopped but before Jacklyn could get a good look around. A powerful aura could be felt and this one held a formidable amount of energy to it. The way it felt was hard to put into word exactly but to sum it up into one word was easy; twisted. Like the weeds that cover the side of a building slowly consuming it till the building collapses away from rot. This aura had a feeling that could be frighting to many but Jacklyn was use to frightening things. So even though he may have a slight bit of fear it wasn't much and he didn't show it. Sadly with beings that are demon-like or perhaps just demon-kin like himself showing such weakness will get you killed. This energy was spreading seeds of dread inside Jacklyn's soul. Even so he wouldn't give in to such things like fear or love as they have a habit of making people weak.

Pondering how who it is that Jacklyn was feeling this energy from Jacklyn spoke up. His voice deep and harmonized echoed in the night air. As the wind picked up for a tiny sec his long flowing hair swayed in the breeze that came and went every so often. "So this energy am wonder who it belongs to as it is impressive to say the least. Never have I felt a power so large is this why you give them your loyalties? With a power like this ruling over me I would give my loyalties to your cause. Power I respect and this one is worth following in my opinion also I forgot to introduce myself earlier; my name is Jacklyn." The wind dying just as quick as it came his hair was left a mess. Looking like he just woke up from a full night sleep even though it should be obvious he hadn't slept in days. Not really caring about his hair or how it looks Jacklyn just left it as it was for the time being. Waiting to meet the person behind the massive energy he was feeling at the moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

The nightmares. (part 2) - intro Empty Re: The nightmares. (part 2) - intro

Post by Raiza 13th March 2016, 9:03 pm

A chuckle escaped Raiza's mouth, he himself had been suppressing his energy, but no, this wasn't his. He wished, yes, indeed he wished that power was his own, but alas it wasn't.

"if you love that level of energy...just wait till you get to see our guildmaster, she is away right now though....what you're feeling is none other than one of our member, possibly a guild ace", wandering off into the guild hall down a what is normally a locked door. The words 'screams' were etched into it, blood trailed around, as if it belong to a pillar. "dont follow", he spoke, closing the door behind him. It was much more stern than he normally is, indicating if followed, he would no doubt kill or attack.

Down the corridor, he vanish for some time, no doubt to either send word via a communications lacrima, or some other means. Though the occasional sob from some poor torture victim could be heard off in another room entirely. Fun really, the guild hall had a plethera of mages in it, or around it. All it really took was to look, or wait, and no doubt one would interact with some stranger. Though all the guards knew of Jacklyn. Raiza had long sent word to his pillar leader before they even started into the woods. Jacklyn's acceptance, was already long apparent, if it wasn't the guards would have attacked, and Raiza would have been ordered to long ago.

After some time, Raiza would emerge from the locked room, his attitude still not changed, but he did wander onto the couch in the lobby room. "Try not to look so tense, they'll only look at you like you're weak. We are as a team here, but do not think for a moment, we care for hurt feelings. We've all been in your position, or worse. Try to not gock at the first person you meet either. Whom ever that may be"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The nightmares. (part 2) - intro YdfXSKP
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 14th March 2016, 11:26 am

thorn glared out of her viewing window she watched as Raiza walked into view with someone she had not seen before but she did see his guild mark "a fairy tail member this should be intresting!" she said to herself swinging down from her perch and moved through the grand oak door her eyes dark and her movement sharp as she walked over to her comrade and well an intruder her hand waved and roots shoot out and constricted around the men her smirk soft on her features. "Raiza you have brought a enemy to our door how dear you bring such scum here!" she stated looking at her comrade she shook her head and made the root hold him against a tree near by she eyes then wondered to the fairy tail member "you good sir will make a good play thing i can use the new torturing device I acquired!" she smirked sending this man against another tree.

The nightmares. (part 2) - intro S6Eaz9K
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 14th March 2016, 4:49 pm

Before following Raiza past the door he Jacklyn now stood in front of he was told to stay put and wait. So as he was told and waited for him to return from where he went. A bit of time passed and he walked back out from where he went but soon after they where attacked. Or so it seemed at the moment anyway by a seemingly random women. However it was her that Jacklyn felt that eerie power from earlier on but Jacklyn didn't know it was her. Just that the energy was close by is all he knew to be a fact as his mind was clouded at the moment. Being trapped like had spurned the blood-lust that lay sleeping inside his soul. Waking the insanity that lay just under the skin in his boring everyday routine; yet the feeling of a possible battle stirs it to life. Starting to smile as fear began sinking in with dread this woman may be behind that large power he felt. Jacklyn start playing the facade of giddy happiness as he does while losing sanity.

Laughing in a weirdly high pitched voice for the type of man he is. That laugh was lased with insanity in a way it should be clear to everyone he had lost his mind. Planning his next moves carefully and with some even if a little thought made his movements more precise. Starting to struggle against the roots holding him in place even if only as a distraction and only halve motivated. His unusually high pitched words where just as planned as his movements in the moments to come. "So was that power I felt you? Or is holding me just for show and tell? Don't be shy we all need a little fun is that all this is? Business could that be it or am I just interest like you stated?" Laughing once more his hope was to annoy her a little bit so his plan may come to pass. Hopefully she gets careless in her temper and his hopes if any are riding on that alone.

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 15th March 2016, 1:52 am

It indeed was not long till Thorn had appeared. Obviously criticizing Raiza, despite the fore-warning mail he had sent forward from the black market. His position did not change from the chair he was sitting upon, except he did have an obvious grin of amusement.

"M'lady, I neglected to ensure the letter got here in time I see. This man is no longer part of the fairy tail third string guild. He possesses quite....tastey demonic energy. If I say so myself, he would make a great addition to our pillar even. Though... torture always sound fun too", the small wink out of play had been his last topping to that action before standing up, and taking his spot near Thorn, to hand her a duplicate of the letter he did send. "The original should have arrived here... guess the dumb ass that was delivering it, must have died in the woods. Geez that always happens." Though the letter would contain Raiza's observation of Jacklyn within the past 24 hours or so. Down to the fact he used his H.U.D ability to give damn near accurate details about how strong he judged Jacklyn to be.

Though he still knew his place and was no longer going to speak for the guy, as he knew it was now up to them to prove themselves, though that didn't mean Raiza was not about to have zero fun. "If you wish, I could help demonstrate his power, in a fight with myself. Though it'll be a pity, I doubt it'll be any real fun. No need to dirty your hands after all...if he is this interested in your power, when you're just holding back."

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 15th March 2016, 2:36 am

Thorn snarled softly this person this weakling spoke to her with such disrespect it made her want to strangle him, taking a long breath she toke her staff from her back allowing friend to change form into a large tree person and she released Raiza and the stranger but friend cought his arm he would make shore this person would not inflict any damage to thorn. Such a loyal weapon and one not seen around these aria. Thorn smiled softly as she concentrated on this person and immediately sensed the dark magic inside him her smile softened almost kind "Raiza when will you learn just whisper it to a plant and they will get it to me that way no fool comes into the forest and dies but then again it is fertilizer for the plants and trees!" she stated softly she thought this person knew her better than to send a messenger shaking her head and glanced at the potential candidate for the guild "I suppose I should start with welcome but i have not decided if you are my new play toy tell me why now you new of us before yet you joined that goody too shoe guild?" she asked lightly wondering what his answer would be.

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 15th March 2016, 3:51 pm

(OOC: Sorry if this one is a little violent but am working to define more about Jacklyn. And this seems like a good time to do so as it falls within range of his current persona to do so.)

Hearing the word fight in one of Raiza's sentences just made Jacklyn's even more lost. As he fell deeper and deeper into his blood-lust and insanity. His laughing occurred more often the faster he lost his mind and seeing as he was laughing a lot was pretty fast. Almost completely lost now to the blood-lust in his heart his tactical mind was slipping as his planning started fading away. Still his in the moment thinking and instincts weren't hampered any. Failing to think like a reasonable person anymore his behavior was getting more and more like that of mind-less demon. His mind halve deranged and halve lost in his desire made his seemingly "mindlessness" more apparent. Repeating the word fighting over and over in his mind he could only unconsciously think like a rational person. As his demonic blood boiled to life with his insanity his power awakened as he started his crusade.

Lost to his irrational and chaotic flowing mind his thought never linger on anything long. Looking about the place with a burning madness to observe everything in sight. His aura flared the moment Raiza spoke of fighting yet he stood where he was for a slight second. Before he began his assault as he lost his mind to the desire of fighting that Raiza had spoke of. Speaking up in the high pitched voice that proved how lost he was in his desire to fight. Jacklyn had little humanity left in his soul as he started to change himself for battle. "Fighting me he says he will ... (laughing) Yes yes fun this I hope it is." As the spell makes a circle below his feet and soon engulf his legs up until his knee joints. Seemingly shadow like flames are made covering his legs as the spell consumes him when in fact the "flames" are shadow like fur. If one looks carefully and notices his feet are now like a halve demon of the canine family. Phasing halve way out of this realm and into one that was meant for the dead Jacklyn looked like a spirit of sorts. As he slipped though the roots holding him in place he laughed again.

------

Hp left 100/100 - Mana 90%

Spell used:

Last edited by vampire4ever25 on 15th March 2016, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : While reviewing this post I notced I mistake I made.)

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 15th March 2016, 8:10 pm

A soft chuckle was all it took. "Of course m'lady. I should have known to go that route." He smiled softly looking at Thorn, his gaze only lifted from her for a second as Jacklyn began some sort of assault.

"Jacklyn, I should let you know right now. Thorn is holding her power back dramatically... and the level she is holding it back to, is achievable by me. Think long and hard before you actually do want to fight me. I will end up hurting you pretty bad" In fact Raiza had called forth his own weapon of choice, the gun sword and aimed it down to the ground.

"In fact... I do not even think your best spells will come close to truly harming me."A snide egotistical grin followed his all too true words(at least to him). The calculations he had already put in, he would have to be foolish to loose to someone of Jacklyn's caliber, and it would only be more grand when he himself had further access to his more advanced spells. Though he knew Thorn was not going to even allow a fight this close to the guild hall. Though if she did, Raiza would be sure to make Jacklyn's first day in the guild, a memorable one.

ooc: All good, and this'll be quite the show. My magic is in wip atm, but we'll be using my C-rank version(despite I'd be B-rank in this thread) so see the quoted version last post by a mod, if any problems arise.

HP: 300/300
    Temp HP: 150
    MP: 100%

Details on everything:

Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 16th March 2016, 4:30 am

thorn hissed her eyes grew dark this person had used fire and it was destroying her kin her she could fill her anger consume her she quickly removed the root wanting to save what she could thorn would make it go back to normal but not before she made this person pay for his mistake. "one thing you should now Jacklyn you just destroyed my kin, a member of my family and that was a bad mistake! Venus!" with the last word a large Venus fly trap came up and engulfed Jacklyn her eyes looked to Raiza "well if you dont mind hurt him for that please!" she hissed softly tears where vissable in her eyes, this was the closet anyone would see her cry, but the anger stayed, looking away quickly she walked to the roots and started to heal them with her magic power letting it flow from her to the root.

venus:

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 16th March 2016, 10:51 am

Looking forward to this fight even though he was clearly out matched by Raiza alone; not to mention Thorn who he had managed to upset with the shadow flames of his take-over. Even so this didn't bother Jacklyn as much as it should have knowing such things to be true. All he wanted in this moment was a fight to remember in the days to come. That is all he has ever wanted even in the times he is normal and calm he wants to remember the fun times he has had. And in truth the only thing that is truly fun for Jacklyn is fighting so today is a day he wants to remember. This is a new beginning for him so here he is trying to make it one that is marvelous in his opinion. Not knowing it himself but he had planned this fighting since he first woke up. After feeling Raiza's energy he had long since wanted to test it in a fight. Never once caring for the danger he may put himself in while doing so as such things are a part of malevolence. Truly one that has lost his mind losing limbs was something Jacklyn didn't see as a big problem. As in his eyes so long as he had fun in the fight he was in; losing such things as body parts would always be worth it to him.

Still he knew when he was losing the fight and this was one of those time. However that only made him want it more as it meant he could go all out and not hold back. The weaker is opponent is the more he has to play weak and that is never fun. So anytime he notices a mage stronger than himself he gets exited at the thought of fighting them as it means to him a good fight. Better yet a fight he can use all his power and use best techniques knowing full well the cost. He likes using a fighting style that is not only dangerous to his enemy but also just as much himself. This is why he is more lethal than some other mage's; because of what he is willing to do in order to win. Sadly however he is helpless at the time being so he just waits while trying to plan ahead. Even if he knows he may lose the plan in the heat of the moment. Doing something even if just in his head was better than doing nothing at all even if it may be pointless in the end.

-------

HP 100/100 - Mana 90% - first post after fighting began meaning this is the second post his take-over is active so the next his the last.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 16th March 2016, 11:16 am

Tightening the grip on his glove, Raiza nodded "Yes M'lady, it shall be done". Holding no remorse to the following action as a gun blade was summoned up and held by his right hand. His crimson pupils stared deep at Jacklyn as the spell was finished charging.

"Consider this your welcoming into savage skull, the pillar...of Screams". Those words held very much merit as he began to show a devilish grin towards Jacklyn. Too late for him if he actually wanted to take back what he had done to the plants, however at least by this measure, Raiza would be able to quickly demonstrate, all while holding his more powerful spells back, the newly formed self, after his examinations.

Though he didn't take Jacklyn lightly, and his barrier had already formed to a skin/clothing tight latch, granting Raiza this small trick as unless someone already knew about it, or could sense his barrier spell, this would be one heck of a hard spell to show it actually existed, and even so it would be even harder to get past it without

At first it was just an idle threat, Raiza taking a single step towards Jacklyn, aiming his gunblade towards Jacklyn's feet, a single pull of the trigger showed the speed, and power of the magical bullet. "I will advise you here and now...these will hurt...a lot, so you may want to go all out, and hit me with as much as possible before I decide to fire more than just a single round at you at a time". Raising the gun blade up this time, aiming straight for Jacklyn's left lower leg, and pulling the trigger once more except this time, he strictly did aim to cause some pain in Jacklyn. However regardless if it hit or missed, Raiza would keep walking towards Jacklyn in a menacing way, intending to get within arms reach, or at least point blank with his gun blade.

ooc: (Thorn wishes to be skipped until the fight is over, go ahead and post after me.)

MP: 90% (100%-10%)
    System Give_player Status Immortal_Object HP: 180hp
    Dura of System Immortal object :5 posts remain

Details on everything:

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 19th March 2016, 1:53 pm

(OOC: Fine by me just wondering am I still in the Venus trap you did she end the spell? Am wondering this because I thought I still was but if am not that changes things a bit. Either way I will make it to seem it could be either way until it is conformed as to which of the two it is.)

Still sitting thinking of a solid plan of attack he listened to Raiza talk he stood there listening. Until the sound of a gun was heard Jacklyn stood still not moving in the slightest bit. But when it was heard he instinctively used the spell Revenant Demon: Cursed arms. Even if it may seem like hinder at the moment to use this spell as it makes him slower than normal. That is the plan it be slow get hit by his attack and play weakened then make an attack of his own. Jacklyn may be insane but his mind was still sharp as can be when it come to battle planning. Even at the verge of losing what little sanity he has left to the berserk like beast with his soul. Jacklyn remained strong of will for a little while longer as his first take-over started to fade away. His legs returning almost to normal lost most the power of the demon he had slain so long ago with his mentor. Even if his mentor is alive he has been assumed dead for quite some time.

As the thought of his mentor briefly passed though his mind Jacklyn almost laughed. Mainly at how the old man would think of him now that he is going to be a dark mage. Seconds later the bullet he had heard just moments before had punctured his leg slowing him down. This broke his last shred of sanity that he had retained so far; struggling to move out of shear madness alone. The way he felt at the moment was nothing except pure bliss as the bullet was felt passing though his left leg. Laughing with pure insanity lased so deeply into his voice he couldn't contain himself from showing it. Speaking while he stilled laughed like a complete lunatic who had escaped an asylum. Jacklyn spoke with high pitched voice that should have left shivers down any sane persons spine. "You are fun yes fun Raiza is now that he has gun. This makes me happy it does yes fun you given me tonight." Making little to no sense with his words Jacklyn stands up on his leg as if you couldn't feel any sort of pain. Even while being in a lot of pain Jacklyn showed no sign of it at all as he stood proud getting to his feet.

---

Spells in use/used:

85/100 HP - 80% mana - Third post after fight began.

Last edited by vampire4ever25 on 20th March 2016, 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing mistake(s) on my part is all.)

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 19th March 2016, 10:13 pm

His eyes didn't shift the slightest when Jacklyn had been hit by his magical bullet. Instead now he stood there, staring at the man with an open grin. "you may wish to start dodging, or you will die. Have you not noticed yet? These bullets are no simple toy. They attack one's life force directly. A perfect assassination, no trace of a murder as when your life force hits zero, you will eventually parish". It was true, he had an entire job to practice his new skills when he had gotten out of that infirmery. However now to not drag the past into this, he kept looking forward, noticing the health bar on Jacklyn all too well.

"By the way, did you plan on that little bit about you being hit? Just saying because I know that took about a tenth of your life force. Do not forget, my magic is...different from others. I can see how much life force you have. I hope you don't plan on letting yourself die.." obviously Raiza didn't know if that was his plan, but to calculate the reasons to why the man let himself get hit, it was rather a wow factor more than anything. As in wow, could someone be that stupid to let themselves be hit, even if this was just a spar or not. Then again, Raiza did need to actually inflict more pain for the damage done to Thorn's kin.

Then again, what was more painful than a bullet to one's life force. Raising the gun up further, this time aiming for Jacklyn's manhood. "Now you get to guess if I'm using my reaper bullets, or a real bullet that will tear through flesh. Lastly...I can fire seven rounds quickly, get that? I hope you try to dodge these. Oh and uh...try to attack ", a pull of the trigger was all he needed, except this time, he raised it two inches after the trigger was pulled, and fired again. These two bullets were still reaper bullets and would pass through flesh to damage the life force, however, he still waited to see any form of reaction. Time to see if there was true potential in this young dark mage

ooc: no, you escaped that in a prior post. Also, a bullet does 15 damage, not 30. I'm attacking your 'energy' not your physical body. So the bullet indeed passed through your leg like you said it did, but no wound was made, pain felt yes, all that good stuff as attacking what I am, does indeed hurt.

MP: 92%(90&+2%*from haste*)
    Natural regen: 2/5
    System Give_player Status Immortal_Object HP: 180hp
    Dura of System Immortal object :4 posts remain

Spoiler:

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 20th March 2016, 3:07 pm

(OOC: Sorry to post in ooc again but a question popped into my head do abilities cost mana as I assume or are they free am asking as they was never made clear to me? If needed i will ask somewhere else if you don't know the answer. As for now I'll put it down in the post the mana cost as if they do along with as if they don't. This was edit accordingly when my answer was told to me.)

Seeing no other option at the time being to dodge Raiza bullets Jacklyn was forced to use other spell and a rather taxing one at that. His Gorgon Demon: Tail Growth as it may be it is rather weak for how much strains him to use it. Still as the demonic circle appeared at his back while at the same time moving away from him it grew smaller till the circle vanished and the tail was complete. Swiftly blocking Raiza's bullets with his new tail deflecting them back at Raiza. Being slowed down as much as he has been by his own spells and there demonic power. Sprinting was the only way to lead an all out assault on Raiza at the moment with any hope of having a chance at getting close to him. As in all honesty with that gun of his this fight would end quickly if the distance wasn't closed. Not wanting to die Jacklyn used everything he had in him. Even if he feared the outcome of doing so he consumed a large amount of mana to use the rest of his demonic arsenal. Losing what very little of his mind he has left to his blood-lust even if it was that of an insane person. He had in that moment lost the last little bit of his insane mind to the demon within him. No longer capable of human though or emotions on a conscious level he was a berserk. There is no longer friend or foe just predator and prey is all even if he is the latter of the two.

As four demonic circles appeared around Jacklyn's head the first above his head the second around his throat and the last two in front of his eyes. The first engulfed its way down making a third eye (that had a demonic circle placed in front of at as well) on the forehead between his normal eyes. As well as growing two long curved horns atop his head as they ended behind his hears. The second circle around hos throat had split in tow the top one stopping at his chin the bottom stopping at his shoulders. While the last three that where in front his eyes went inside his head never to be seen again as they changed his three eyes demonically. As two circles appeared behind Jacklyn's shoulders they spread upward and away from his body. Growing incubus wings they large wings being heavily muscled and looking a bit bat like. Only instead of a tiny hand at the wingtip there is a single spike acting as a weapon. Letting out a screaming bird like sound that was not in the slightest way human any more. Jacklyn in his berserk like state of mind was seemingly mindless to the blood-lust in his soul. As he charged Raiza with everything he had in him sacrificing his own speed for demonic strength. All the while screaming demonically in high pitched squawking noises as he sprinted for Raiza in a all out assault of demonic rage.

Spells in use/used:

70/100 HP - 55% mana left. Forth post after fight began so first taker has now been deactivated.

Last edited by vampire4ever25 on 21st March 2016, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mana cost put at the value it should be.)

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 2:48 am

Staring at the transformation of Jacklyn was like watching his old self revert into his old cain's form back before the reaper unlocked his true heritage powers. Instinctively Raiza wanted to activate his lag switch technique to slow the partial transformations, yet he refrained from doing so. It would be a true fight to see a full take over eventually sprout from the new blood, yet this was far from a fair fight.

Raiza had even stood there "Do you actually think, that will work?", having made up his mind, allowing each swing to crack at his barrier until it was no more. Though it only took eight strikes to do such. Even the 8th strike was practically usless at that moment, because he had already calculated the total damage done. It was part of his mmo reality magic after all. Eventually his cloak did break yes. however that was a far stretch from actually harming Raiza. When the barrier broke and the first strike hit Raiza, it was like pure bliss that he could not resist to give off a snide little chuckle. However a fight would never last long if all he did was let himself be hit.

His weakest signature move, the duplication glitch had been brought forth. It's effectiveness was just as strong as his first gunblade, but it required more uses of spells to augument it. Though his actual strength was not about to be so simply tossed aside now as both gun swords were held like actual blades and Raiza would use each to block the next two incoming strikes while keeping one finger on the trigger so any potential blocks he made that allowed him to fire would actually mean a great counter-attack. However this was not a situation he wished to be in, locked in this close range right now.

So in order to change the situation, Raiza had jumped backwards using full momentum as if he had ran forward and then jumped. The momentum he had exerted was amazing, and was due to his gamer physics ability, allowing him to start any action with full momentum. It worked perfectly allowing his jump to fly back a good 15 feet without even trying, enough to regain composer of distance before holding both blades in front of him, daring to be charged at.

"You understand that I let you waste energy breaking my shield, right? if I wanted to, I could bring it back now and make you hurt even trying. Though I'm sure any C-class spell I use is more than unfair. So I'm resorting to my weapons"
    . Its true, Raiza had no idea how much of a beserk state Jacklyn was in, but it was still funny to taunt him in the smallest of ways. Even being so keen to keep an eye out for alternate attacking methods.

ooc:

Now onto my details:

Temp HP: 150-10 =140
    MP: 94%(92&+2%*from haste*)
    Natural regen: 3/5
    System Give_player Status Immortal_Object HP: 0hp remains - broken
    CD of System Immortal object : 6/6
    dup glitch dura: 6/6

lineage ability:

spell cast:

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 21st March 2016, 1:14 pm

(OOC: I'll keep in mind that advice about detailing my attacks better.)

Lost to the demonic nature that was sleeping inside him for all those years. He mind long sense unable to comprehend human speech or actions. All he understood was power and destruction as he rampaged like a wild untamed feral beast that was out for blood. Nothing but death and carnage passed into his mind and even that was not at a conscious level. His magic made him a demon body while his mind was already like that of lesser mind-less demon. Still mind-less or not he could be a threat of one wasn't careful in how to handle him. From far off the cry of a single crow was heard as the sound was a bit sad like it wanted something near by. As Raiza had jumped backwards Jacklyn took to the air in response. Flapping his wings as he screamed in his berserk like state of mind he was utterly lost to the demon within him.

While Jacklyn screamed the crow heard from far off a while ago cried as well. It was as if the crow was reacting to the call of an alpha and that alpha was the mind-less Jacklyn. Soon the crow started squawking more often as if knowing Jacklyn was in danger. Still Jacklyn seemed not to notice the bird crying at all as he focused his three demonic eyes at Raiza. Tuning out the bird and his crying to be let in the building Jacklyn began his crusade anew. Swooping down like an angry bird attacking an animal disturbing its nest. Aiming for a quick diving attack with his wingtip as he dived down to attack Raiza. He would have instinctively stayed close if he could do so as he attacked again if able with a hard hitting attack wherever he could find an opening.

---

Spells in use:

70/100 HP - 65% mana left fifth post after fighting began natural regen kicks in this post. Second post since the multitude of take-overs have been active at once; next post is the last. First post since the hell-hound take-over was put into cool down four post left before it is usable again.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 1:42 pm

Watching the man take flight was something of a rather small enjoyment to Raiza as he smiled. Already bracing himself for an impact Raiza's eyes locked onto the man, eager to take a single shot but instead he decided to quickly show the power gap between the two. "and thats... Checkmate" he whispered activating not one...but two spells in order to finish this fight off. He had seen enough, and he knew the aerodynamics would cause his opponent to fly right into this next attack.

Though it was reckless, he still smiled, tilting both blades inward before swinging them into each other causing an explosion in a cone fashion towards Jacklyn whom would have been just charging him. The distance to start was only 15 feet, but Raiza knew the distance between the two was within the 7 foot range of his spell, which eagerly caused a nice little surprise to his quick explosive assault, which ripped through the air fueled by the oxygen only to approach the incoming Jacklyn, who Raiza knew was going full speed right into it, and was already in range of the spell itself. The increased damage of both assaults, both B-rank spells would show the level of difference and end the fight quickly. After all, Raiza didn't feel like toying around with D-level spells anymore, as he did grow bored of the fight, wishing to just move on and head back out soon for more jobs.

Luckily though no grass was on the ground where they stood, no plants being harmed, but there would be a noticable crater in the ground, and if Jacklyn got hit, that was B-rank+ increase of force to push him either down or backwards while dealing quite the massive hit of damage. "Satisfied yet? New blood?"

Temp HP: 140 -60 = 80
    MP: 81%(94&+2%*from haste* -15%)
    Natural regen: 4/5
    CD of System Immortal object : 5/6
    dup glitch dura: 5/6
    CD of checkmate: 2/2 //becomes 0
    Dura of splash damage: 6/6

damage calculation:
    Splash damage adds 50% of B-rank(30damage) to impact of my blade hitting you(I didn't) or 37% of B-rank(22.2) damage
    checkmate adds B-rank(60 damage)

Total aoe of explosion would be simply 82.2 damage (note: Yes I realize this is more than your current HP. I'm gauging by the fact you'd possibly have at least D-rank equivalent defense(so feel free to reduce this to 62.2 damage) due to your take over *not always true*, but I'm wanting to say you do for plot atm + dont want you to instantly get knocked out if you decide to take this hit, being the fact it is point blank almost)

Either way, not aiming to kill. nor would I want to. Just having fun.

Spoiler:

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 21st March 2016, 4:03 pm

Flying so near to Raiza Jacklyn couldn't hope to dodge his attacks at this range. The power of the spell used forced Jacklyn to revert to human form as he was knocked back quite a distance. About ten feet mainly from being in the air at the the time of being hit. Jacklyn sanity slightly returned to before he use all of his take-overs however he still utterly insane. His blood-lust not as prominent as his berserk like state of mind was gone for the time being. It was however if he could fight more it would likely return given time and Jacklyn knew this. Remembering everything he had done it his demonic berserk state of mind he trembled at the excitement of this fight. The pain in his body wouldn't let him move at the moment or at least not without extreme effort. Standing was at the moment like standing while being impaled multiple times; agony pure and simple. Yet though strong determination and insanity he stood abet weakly and a bit fragile looking. Not able to walk from the pain he felt he stood there proud of the outcome of this fight. He may have lost but it was fun none the less for him anyway.

Seeing no reason to continue this fight he knew painfully aware of the matter he had lost the fight completely. Still on the high of being so exited his insanity would take a little bit to wear off. Like it always does most the time he has a fights without protecting someone. Still a exited he laughed in a bit pitched voice that was slightly returning to normal getting deeper slowly. His voice slightly high pitched was starting to harmonize a little bit as it got deeper in tone. Still a bit of his rockers Jacklyn spoke like he was still insane as he calmed down a bit from the fighting. "Yes fun that was you gave me fun you did Raiza. Thank for fun that was fun time I had." Falling down from the pain he felt Jacklyn passed out and fell asleep for the time being. The crow not sensing Jacklyn's demonic magical influence over it went away to from where it came silent as it did so.

---

Hp depleted Jacklyn is left unconscious for now. 6th post after fighting began and the post it ended. The numbers will be kept on my part for mana/cool-down reasons.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 21st March 2016, 4:31 pm

With the fight over, Raiza let out a sigh, his tactic had worked, and the dust cloud had settled. The fight had been ended rather cheaply, Raiza had resorted to bigger and stronger spells than he should have, but then again... someone like Jacklyn had to learn not to go beserk like that. Losing your cool in the middle of a fight like that? it was rediculous, and furthermore it could have costed him his life, or an entire group's life if he was the main assault force.

Deciding to ignore Jacklyn for now before he watched him pass out, Raiza would only chuckle. "Right so... the slaves will take him to our infirmery to rest up. His body is covered with burns from the explosion, not to mention he may need to be checked out mentally. I'll be taking my leave now however."

Looking towards one of the savage skull servents, he'd beacon them to him "Take that to infirmery. Make sure hes selected a pillar when he wakes up. I'm off". Turning back to Thorn he'd only smile "Thorn, I've actually got to go do a job. I intend to go train my new powers a lot more. Thank you for your time here."

With that he would vanish into the shadows heading deep into the forest. (exit thread)

ooc: fight is over, no more combat, dont need to track any stats further. I'm exiting the thread, and I'm unsure if Thorn will post now. Ty for the thread and welcme to SS. Sorry the fight had to end that way lol... Raiza can get bored.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:44 pm