Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"Your Ruler Has Risen Again..." [GuildMaster Return/Open]

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

"Your Ruler Has Risen Again..." [GuildMaster Return/Open] Empty "Your Ruler Has Risen Again..." [GuildMaster Return/Open]

Post by Sybil 25th February 2016, 7:35 pm

@My Basilisk Children
    bright lights cast DARK SHADOWS
    ...when shown from a single direction 

It had been a month, maybe longer since Famine had been struck down and beaten an inch within her life and then seized by the capitol, secured in solitary confinement. The blackness, the inability to move, had psychologically developed and maddened her. All the guild master did for weeks was think, and think within the cell of her own cruel mind... Having had the time to give it more tough Famine truly realized she hated the legals for putting there; for everything else. Fairy Tail, Heero Reyold... All the master of the faeries had doune when he so brutally leapt into attack was adjudicate her, her guild, the alliance at her shoulders. Her views of Fairy Tail weren't pleasant before but this is where bad blood began. Since then she'd escaped under a interesting set of circumstances and aid but that was a tale for another time... She was headed home.

Famine's form arched slightly against the pressure of the blowing snow, the force of the wind. Sapphire hues half squinted ahead only to look around at the next pace she took, everything five feet in front of her had been obstructed by an outrageously shivering white haze. The goosebumps on her arms and the ones down her spine spiked, she felt she was close, she had to of been. It was that moment, as she fluttered her lashes to blink away the snow the silhouette of the building bled through the blizzard.

Then there was an explosion of thunder like a sonic boom and she instinctively cringed, nails clawing into her raw skin where she clutched her arms for warmth. Dark blizzarding clouds, pregnant with malice, churned and roiled. They looked as vaporous as mist and as fleecy as black wool through the sheets of snow hailing down. Thundersnow. While It wasn't a new concept to Famine the malevolence of such a winter storm amused her. A ghost of  smile touched at the corner of her mouth. Of all places the storm had pushed over their guildhall, how befitting.

Famine hurried to the extent she could in the ice storm for she had no intent to be struck down by the bolts lighting upon the blustery sky overhead. Trailing through the sleet The petite fem made he way to the towering doors of the fort. She pressed her frost bitten palms against the surface, lurched her weight forward to push them open unaware of what it was she may find inside upon her long desired return.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

"Your Ruler Has Risen Again..." [GuildMaster Return/Open] Empty Re: "Your Ruler Has Risen Again..." [GuildMaster Return/Open]

Post by Sol 25th February 2016, 10:08 pm

The guild was silent as the members muttered amongst themselves, they had gained a few more members since Famine had vanished but Sol had kept a firm hand on the guild and kept them in line. Speaking of the green haired demon he was once again in the shadows of the throne sleeping up against the back of it, the guild members didn’t dare wake him as he had been rather grumpy lately with the guild master gone but they still respected him for keeping the guild going even in this time of strife.

Hearing the doors open the members turned to look at the newcomer while Sol slowly woke and yawned , he slowly rose up behind the throne to see what the commotion was about. From a few sniffs of the air he could tell that someone was here but he couldn’t tell who however after a few more sniffs Sol caught the smell of something familiar and his eyes widened as he searched for the right words.”Master Famine is that you?” he asked his tone was even and he hoped that it was actually her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

"Your Ruler Has Risen Again..." [GuildMaster Return/Open] Empty Re: "Your Ruler Has Risen Again..." [GuildMaster Return/Open]

Post by Sybil 27th February 2016, 12:25 pm

@My Basilisk Children

"It is." The maker mage hissed in reply to the familiar voice and likely much to her servants relief. Finnally stepping through the opening Famine forced the blocky doors shut behind her with the loud slamming of metal successfully closing out the cold. Even in the dimness of the hall her skin appeared to have gone a bit unnaturally pale from the lack of warmth, and the lack of sunlight through her imprisoned weeks. Famine looked around spying some familiar and unfamiliar faces gazing upon her with awe, fear, of confusion. Oh how it was good to be black. the ghost of a smile touched the corners of her mouth in both a blissful and sinister gesture. It was good to be back... To have everyone bowing down beneath her, ready to obey any beckon or call.

The master still folded her arms, consciously attempting to keep her body from shivering through the cold she felt. And as she rubbed her sleeves for warmth she turned her attention back to Sol. So much had happened since she had seen them, too much time had passed here. "I could of sworn Heero killed you, all of you." Famine murmured. Though she was relieved her voice his it she sounded as though she were surprised and wanted to destroy the slayer for what he'd done.

[/quote]

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 27th February 2016, 12:56 pm

Sol grinned as shorter female confirmed that she was in fact the guild master and he approached her happy to see that she was ok and had finally returned to them. When she mentioned that she had though Heero had killed them Sol shook his head.”we survived I was left with only one good limb but I survived thanks to an outside source he also said he would make sure you escaped” the green haired slayer explained before he dropped to a knee in front of her and bowed his head to her.”Please forgive my failure Master I was unable to do anything to help you and I allowed you to be captured I will accept any punishment you give

The slayer waited for what his guild master would say, he truly serious when he said he would accept her punishment it was only fair as he had been so utterly beaten and had failed her, in his eyes both of those things were unacceptable .

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 27th February 2016, 4:32 pm

In the midst of the conversation being held between the Guild Master of Basilisk Fang and one of her loyal lackeys or for a better term, henchmen, the large blocky double doors opened abruptly allowing a quick burst of the frigid air to enter inside of dark guild’s establishment for a brief moment. A lone figure stood at the entrance before making their respective inside of the guildhall before forcing the doors which served as the gates to enter this facility shut. With the large blocky doors finally shut, the frozen gale had stopped its assault on the various members whom called this guild their abode or home. A smile was plastered onto the visage of the individual as he rubbed the bits of ice and snow out of their short black hair before giving the same treatment to their own clothing.  His clothing consisted of a regular outfit consists of a black coat with grey fur lining the edges that goes down to his hips, along with a plain black T-shirt and pants and dark brown shoes.

“My. My. That was quite the experience but such cold weather reminds me of home.” From the tone of the individual’s voice and their general build and facial structure, this person was a young man. “It seems that I was able to time my own arrival with that of the esteemed Basilisk Queen, Lady Famine.” These words escaped his lips as he strolled through the guild hall with very little concern with his own safety at the moment and why would he need to worry since he wasn’t here to cause any trouble or chaos at the moment. “It appears that I have arrived at an inconvenient time for you, Lady Famine, but it would be rude not introduce myself at least. My name is Tenchi Mibu and it is an honor to meet you at long last.”  He then kneeled down on one knee and bowed before her. He would not get up until he received her permission to do otherwise. Despite his own immense amount of pride, Tenchi had no problem to humble himself before another in order to obtain what he wanted or desired. Even if that meant playing the second fiddle or third fiddle to another a person or a group.

a highwayman comes riding
    up to the old inn-door

Tagged: @Famine @Sol
    Marshy @ THQ

Non-Template Version:

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 28th February 2016, 10:05 am

@My Basilisk Children

“Yes, you will accept the punishment I assign you.” Famine began, narrowed eyed glowering down before his obediently knelt form. Her palm brushed the side of his scalp for a moment and her fingers clutched against his head of emerald hair. She yanked his bowing head up slightly to meet her visage with her own, kneeling on the balls of her feet slightly to her level. “Five lashes.” she sentenced. Heero was an impossible foe and he too had defeated her but she had no room to take failure from her subordinates. Famine had examples to set. This was a guild that took absolutely no mercy on the weak and it was that trait she was to represent.

“Don’t worry, Daiki was present and will hardly get away for this herself. As soon as I see her I’m sentencing her to twice that… We haven’t been on good terms as of late and this pummeling in Magnolia makes me question her usefulness.” She purred, eyes lowering till they were shut and a prominent smile touched her lips as if she were in visioning something. She stood not-so-gently un-clutching his hair and nudging Sol away.

It was just then that her head turned to glare over her shoulder as a rush of icy air thrust against her exposed skin. Through the whiteness of the outside storm her eyes landed upon the figure in the doorway. It was almost frightening how much he looked like someone she used to know….used to. She swallowed the idea down, regaining her composure towards what she supposed was one of her newest recruits.

She was silent as he approached, un-speaking even as he so submissively knelt before her. A small sound like the whisper of a laugh escaped from The Guild Master’s throat. “We were just finishing, right Sol?” she cooed, not even turning back to him as she addressed her loyalest. Another moment passed as she examined his bowing form. “Show me your insignia, mage…”

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 28th February 2016, 4:50 pm

Sol felt slight pain as his guild master gently touched his hair only to suddenly yank on it to make him stare at her before declaring he would receive five lashes for his failure, while Sol thought that might have been to easy his eyes held a look of understanding and resignation.”I gladly accept my punishment whenever you decide to give it” he said softly before she released his hair and nudged him away which he took as a sign to stand back up, he fixed his hair a bit and put his hood up as he stood beside Famine as the doors to the guild swung open once again.

He didn’t know who this person was but the slayer was on guard and right beside and slightly behind the guild master like a bodyguard. “of course master” he said obediently as he crossed his arms across his chest, the green haired demon was very cautious of new people and his golden eyes studied the newcomer like a predator does potential prey. He did not speak though as he did not want to upset his guild master so he just waited for either her or the newcomer to speak to him.

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 29th February 2016, 5:23 pm

Tenchi listened to the various words being spoken between the Queen of Basilisk and one of the men whom seemed to serve as one of her higher-ups in the guild and waited until he was spoken to once again and asked to show the leader of this dark guild the symbol of his allegiance to them or rather the organization that he belong to before this. “I am afraid that I cannot show you something which I do not possess, Lady Famine. My allegiance has been sworn to anyone yet but I wish to swear myself to your service. I may not be able to offer much since my powers are still quite weak, but in time I believe I will become quite useful to you and the guild, Lady Famine.  And you will need as many expendable pawns as possible if you seek to return the favor to certain guild of fairies including their master.” These words escaped his lips before stood before her and his gaze met with hers as a smile came to his face and then he looked at one of the higher-ups. “I am sure you understand as well as Lady Famine’s higher ranking officers, correct? If you both desire to have your revenge an expendable pawn that could serve as a shield would be lovely.”

up to the old inn-door

Tagged: @Famine @Sol
    Marshy @ THQ

Non-Template Version:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 29th February 2016, 9:39 pm

@My Basilisk Children

“Be ready for the strikes tomorrow morning, and point Daiki to me if you happen to see her before then.” Famine murmured in conclusion. She adverted her focus back to the newcomer….Who revealed he in fact was a newcomer.

So he wasn’t one of the new members Sol had recruited but an even fresher face who had followed her closely behind through the storm. She could kill him now but the vocalization of his wish, his wish to serve, stopped her. A small but wicked smile morphed her visage, eyes glimmering down upon him like sapphire daggers. “You wish to enter the ranks of my guild then, stranger?” Famine hummed. “How do I know your allegiance to me, to my people, and to my guild, will be forever?" She asked sultrily, waiting for an appropriate reply, one that could both convince her and ensure more confidence in the lower class magician in addition to the points he already uttered.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 29th February 2016, 11:51 pm

I shall be ready tomorrow master and I will do my best to locate Daiki” Sol said with a small bow before the woman turned her attention back to the man in front of them and asked for a show of allegiance such as a guild mark before the newcomer stated that he did not have one as he had not committed himself to a guild, he went on to state that he only wanted to serve and tried to make the point that he would become useful to her and the guild in the future before he brought up Fairy Tail and Heero and it made the slayers eyes narrow in anger and suspicion.

I understand what your implying but how you know of our issue with Fairy Tail is what I wonder, nonetheless I have no right to make any judgement but the Master is right how do we know we have your loyalty?” he said his tone was even but the look in the green haired mans eyes showed that he was watching the man closely and if he did anything funny Sol wouldn’t hesitate to put him down.

Edward Von Aurence

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 3rd March 2016, 6:36 pm

Upon the visage of the nineteen year old youth who possessed a fair and light complexion or skin tone, a grin mixed with mischievous intent and an aura of superiority found itself plastered across it. His hazel brown eyes gazed at the shorter stature female who served as the Queen of Basilisk Fang who stood before him with her most loyal henchman within her ranks. From his lips a low chuckle echoed out as he continued to gaze at her and shook his head back and forth slowly. “I am quite ashamed that I was able to keep that facade of a lowly wizard up for a bit longer, Lady Famine, for I truly wanted you to like me.” He stated as he put his hand into his pocket before he looked over at Sol for a moment. “It appears you noticed that I knew more than most people should in regards to your relationship to Heero. Yes… Your name is Sol right? Well I suppose I should let you both in a bit more about my own profession before this. You could call me an information broker for dark guilds. I dabbled here and there in the criminal underworld with my loyalty to myself for the most part. I have been keeping a close eye on your guild, Lady Famine because our goals are very closely linked."

He spun around a bit before his tone of his voice changed a bit as he continued to speak to her. “Sorry but Tenchi gets rather bored of his own personality so he changes it on the fly, desu~ A bad habit of mine so Tenchi hopes you can forgive him.” He stated with another laugh before his voice changed back. “But I have to remain much more serious or you both will kill me right? I cannot give you proof of my allegiance at the moment, Lady Famine. But I do promise to serve you until you have no use for me or until I die. Also I may I ask a question? Don’t worry, Sol, I am not going to hurt her.” He would tell the Poison Dragon Slayer as he approached her and bent his head next to her so no one else could hear what he was about to say to Famine. “There has been no word within the dark guilds about breaking you out of prison, Lady Famine, and I haven’t heard any word of other organizations breaking you out. So I can infer your escape was because of an insider within the ranks of the Rune Knights or the council.  Now my question for you is what did you have to give them to gain your freedom?” He pulled back before she could answer. “I just wanted to show you how useful I could be to you with my information network, Lady Famine. So don’t worry, that little bit of information will stay between us so that way you can see my allegiance is to you and the guild.” He would then bow once more to her kneeling. “If you wish to kill me and bury that bit of information, then feel free to end my life now. I will not resist.”

up to the old inn-door

Tagged: @marshy
    Marshy @ THQ

Non-Template Verson:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 4th March 2016, 8:59 pm

@My Basilisk Children

(ooc: brief post. I apologize.)

Famine’s azure pools narrowed at the ground in a reflection of the toying sentences he spoke in her ear and her expression remained cold. “Like I’d give the knights or council a single thing they wanted to be freed... What am I, helpless and stupid?” She hissed, rounding her head up to eye him. “You may talk up a storm but you know nothing.” Her grin returned against these words. He had no way of knowing how she truly escaped, of the crystal ball, of the God of Ishval. The way he tried to appeal to her at first, how he then joked and talked himself upon a pedestal no one came in here without undivided loyalty towards her and made it out alive. Not one. Now he thought to bow before her so lightly welcoming his life to her disposal.

A sword formed in famines hand; the black matter dripped into shape slowly like tar in her palm.  Light played along its blade like water slipping down a sheer ebony wall as she lowered the point to him, lifting his chin to bring his eyes up from where he knelt.

“And since you wish to dance around death like a fool, to tease a nest of poisonous snakes, do allow me to be your executioner and be done with you. With a sharp flick of her wrist, she brought the sword level and slashed it with a single smooth gesture across Tenchi's throat.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 4th March 2016, 10:30 pm

Sol was starting to get annoyed at the newcomer he seemed to talk a big game and explained that he was a broker of information for the dark guilds but that just made the slayer even more suspicious, it was clear that Famine hadn’t been fooled either and though Tenchi had whispered his words to Famine Sol heard them plain as day with his enhanced hearing. While he knew that Famine would not barter with the rune knights the fact that Tenchi implied it made the slayer bare his razor sharp fangs at the man.” I suggest you remain silent Human” he hissed at the mage currently in front of his master.

As Famine created her blade and spoke Sol suddenly broke out into a wide grin that made the others in the guild nervous as the shorter mage slit the newcomers throat in one fluid motion.”Shall I dispose of the body Master Famine?” he offered knowing that either his poison or Panzer could take care of it easily.

Edward Von Aurence

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 8th March 2016, 4:26 pm

Not a single mutter or scream escaped the lips of the haughty information broker as he felt the searing and horrible pain of having his throat slashed by blade made of dark material, his gaze simply focused on her as a mischievous grin was plastered onto his visage which possessed a light complexion. The digits of his fingers went up to grasp at the wound attempting to block off the crimson red life-giving fluid which was rapidly escaping his body before Tenchi attempted to speak to her once more. It was then he noticed that his vocal cords had been spared a bit so he was able to continue to converse for a bit before he completely passed away from this world. “It appears that I miscalculated in this situation, Lady Famine, but I suppose if everything went according to plan… Then things wouldn’t be interesting, huh?” He attempted to laugh a bit but it was quite hard in this particular situation and with his injury. “But I always wondered a bit how it would feel to die, you know? It is unfortunate that I don’t feel any real fear or such… However if I die… I rather go to heaven. O’ Merciful God, please forgive this pitiful sinner and allow me to rest in the gate of heaven.” He finished. The last bits of his blood seeped through his fingers and he felt his consciousness starting to leave him a bit more. His body began to fall toward the floor of the Basilisk Fang Guild Hall.  His body laid on the floor with a grin. Even his own death had no true ability to phase the information broker.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 13th March 2016, 11:02 am

@My Basilisk Children

[size=10]“Oh? Not dead yet….?” Famine hovered over his awake, dying body on the floor. Her shadow loomed over the victim. Azure eyes pulsed red once as she predatorily glowered at her kill through the darkness. “Pray as you like but their is no christ… I’ll see you again... In hell.” With the venomous words Famine again raised her black sword; its blade still dripped with his blood. She thrust the blade down straight through his neck, piercing vocal chords and without a doubt his
    trachea to finally silence him.

Famine paused as the light was to fade from the mage's eyes beneath her. Waiting until her blade to dissipated into that same shadowy aura it had formed. Soundlessly, Famine began further into her guildhall again, the slayer's voice snaring her attention.

“Please, do so…” Famine turned to look over her shoulder, smiling dulcetly at her loyal Slayer. ”And do get rid of him to your own liking.” She encouraged, disappearing back towards her room...uninterrupted.

--Exit--

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 13th March 2016, 6:41 pm

Sol bowed his head obediently as Famine requested he dispose of Tenchi’s body, when she smiled and told him he could dispose of it as he wished the demon grinned widely. He snapped his fingers and Panzer lumbered forward before taking the body and proceeding outside to tear it to shreads. While the metal monster did that Sol yawned and headed back to the throne before laying behind it in the shadows and went back to sleep since Famine had retreated back to her room.

(Exit)

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 9:30 am