Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) Empty Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon)

Post by ivyleaf33 20th January 2016, 12:19 am

Job Form:

OOC: You wanna rp Lexa, or me?))

Sorano Granon, youngest human mage in Fairy Tail walked through the ruins once again, ready to meet Lexa Grimoire again. Actually, this wasn't quite the same Lexa as before... Sorano flashed back to when she had received the black circuit with the voice of Lexa Grimoire from last time's twin. The circuit had begged for her and Gamon's help again, even after their big fight last time. Sorano's eyes stung for a moment instinctively, remembering that that had also been when her dear friend Bellaria had disappeared. The Fairy Tail mage had been one of the few girls around her same age in the guild. The letter mage still had the Bliss seed from the transboze they had been trying to kill the last time, a reminder of her friend's disappearance.

The letter mage rubbed at her eyes slightly, and had immediately rushed over to the guild to get Gamon. The two had been on quite a few jobs together, and he had appeared in time to help her out on the last job with Lexa when Bellaria had vanished. Now, Gamon should be on his way as well, and Sorano and Hoshi were weaving their way through broken pillars and fallen temples once again, finding their way towards the other Lexa Grimoire, which she had subbed Transboze Lexa in honor of Bellaria.

She thought about Lexa Grimoire, thinking of how she had been last time. Transboze Lexa had been so odd last time... Who knew, maybe Transboze Lexa would be a little calmer and less sadistic this time, since she was the client. Not to mention her price wasn't bad. Sorano stopped, and began to peer through the usual fog for signs of auras. She could remember having done this last time she was here, searching for Bellaria and Lexa Grimoire. This place brought back such a mixture of emotions...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) Empty Re: Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon)

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 21st January 2016, 4:01 pm

((O.O.C: You can since you did it last time.))

Above the ruins, Gamon and Tykva flying to where their guild mate had told them to go. It was odd to hear her say that she received a transmition from Lexa. She went on to explain not the one that was their first client, but he twin sister who tried to kill her sister. "I wonder why she would come to us, after all what happened last time we met." He curiously said to the black exceed. "Who knows, but maybe she changed for the better." They flew a little bit further before landing near the location that they were told.

Gamon took a deep breath. Taking in a few familiar scents. He could pick out the scent of his teammate and her exceed. Also, he smelled the scent of Lexa. It seemed like the scents where closed together but they grew closer, as the scents seemed to blend together. "Come on. We only have a little bit to go." They headed out to meet up with Sorano and the client. Gamon still felt uneasy about the meeting with his former enemy. He wanted to believe that she could've changed her ways, but he was still suspicious. The dragon slayer was just going to have wait until they meet face to face again. Hopefully this time not as enemies. 

They walked a little further, before seeing two figures standing next to each other. Gamon assumed it was the two girls he was looking for. Or at least he hoped. He didn't want to run into anyone else out here. Gamon got closer and was able to make that it was indeed the people he need to meet. As he got closer, Gamon spoke up, "I hope I'm not to late." He kept his eyes focused on Lexa. He tried to see what she truly wanted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 22nd January 2016, 12:18 am

Sorano felt Gamon and Tykva's auras soon enough, as well as Lexa's. Everyone seemed to be gathered now, and saying to Gamon, "No, Kinzoku-san, you aren't late, I only got here a few minutes before." The Fairy Tail mages all turned to Transboze Lexa, seeming to be waiting for her to prove herself good. The girl who was center of attention didn't seem to like it all too much, squirming a bit under the four gazes trained on her.

However, after a few awkward seconds, the girl piped up cheerfully, saying, "Hello there, you guys! How are you all doing? I'm Lexa Grimoire... Well, you probably already know that, but, yeah, I'm the girl who was behind the labyrinth last time... Sorry... But, hey, you guys accepted my offer, so now I have a job for you four mages." At this point, the girl suddenly burst into tears and squashed all the mage's into one big awkward hug, nearly crushing them in her surprisingly strong grip. She began to sob in what seemed like gratitude and relief, smiling all of a sudden.

"Thank you so much for accepting my job! I really wanna know who I am, so please, please help me! I can't remember a lot of things, and I have no idea why! You guys are so nice... Uwahhh..." Transboze Lexa broke of eventually, sniffling, and releasing them at last. Sorano had to restrain a relieved groan. Then Transboze Lexa began to lead them towards a nearby dip in the ground, where a stair leading down was shown.

Lexa explained the laboratory and how it was connected her her past, connected to the place they had found her... The birthplace of the transboze. Sorano listened carefully, packing all the information away she could, and then slowly and warily began to follow the blonde girl down. It was dark, and eerily similar to the old facility. A narrow metal bridge lead across to the main area, across a deep, scary-looking gorge. Hoshi was shivering and clinging onto Sorano by now, her hair on end. Even Sorano had all her senses on high alert here, careful not to fall. Glancing around, she suddenly sensed something in the darkness. She quickly directed a dart in the direction, hitting something.

Stats:

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd January 2016, 12:18 am

The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) NormalMonster
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 24th January 2016, 8:03 pm

Gamon was unsure what to do when Lexa gave them all a group hug. To his surpised she had a strong grip. Luckily for him it did not really faze him. He had a lot of odd training when he was with his dragon, Metalicana. One of the more off the wall training he did was squishing Gamon in his hand. Metalicana would always say, "Harden yourself and you can get through anything." That dragon had an odd way of doing things, but in the end it seemed to help. Lexa slowly let her grip go. She pulled back and thanked the wizards again.

She then lead them down in to the ruins once more. Gamon got goosebumps as they made their way through the dimly lit corridors. It reminded him of the last time they were here, but this time Transboze Lexa was on the good side. For now at least. Gamon still had his doubts on if she truly made the switch over to the light. He was more at ease after the speech she gave up above.

Ahead of the group, Gamon heard movement. He was unsure how far, since a Dragon Slayers hearing is sharper than most wizards. Whatever it was, Gamon figured it was here to stop the group from moving forward. The group came to a stop, as Sorano threw a dart into the dark. Of course with their luck it hit something. "Great, now look what you did. You probably angered it." He said in a sarcastic tone. Stepping forward, ahead of the group Gamon carefully walked towards what ever was ahead of them. "Hey, if you can hear me or understand me, she is sorry about that. So, why don't you just let us on by and we will get out of your hair." Gamon tried to reason with it. Suddenly in the darkness he saw red light appear. It was roughly in the shape of a man.

The man slowly walked to where he was visible to the rest of the group. He looked to be a scientist. He was holding a bone saw, and by the looks of it he knew how to use it effectively. Gamon lunged at the scientist wanting to get the first strike on him. "Iron Dragon's Wing Attack!" Spinning his arms around causing a whirlwind of iron to be flung at the scientist. Gamon quickly lunged back and joined the rest of the team. "Let I got things started. Now let's finish him quickly."

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 25th January 2016, 12:16 am

OOC: We need 15 monster rolls so roll as much as you want))

Sorano frowned slightly at her teammate. "It's better to be hostile then to be open and trusting, in my opinion," she said lightly. She watched as Gamon attempted to negotiate, sighing at his slightly bossy behavior. Soon after he spoke, a shadowy figure walked out, in a humanoid form. The letter mage's eyes searched his aura, carefully thinking about how to best attack. He seemed mostly human, but with an odd blankness to his aura. Weird.

The man was holding to a bone saw, his eyes eery and somewhat crazed. Gamon spun his arms around, generating a whirl of iron at the enemy, calling dibs on the first move. Sorano shook her head slightly. We're all men such hypocrites? "Now you probably got him even angrier," she said drily, shooting a look at her guildmate before preparing for battle herself. "Solid Script: Fire," she simply said, throwing a wall of flames out at the scientist. He lunged at them with his bone saw, grinning maniacally.

Transboze Lexa's circuits lit up suddenly, her eyes flaring into a state of concentration. With a focused expression appearing on her face, the girl leapt at the scientist, her leg shooting out and kicking him backwards with a blow to the chest. Sorano was momentarily startled, then remembered the girl's skill at hand-to-hand combat, just like her twin's. The girl shoved him to the floor, after he was hit with both magical attacks, and planted a foot on him, her circuits flashing. Her eyes were confused but full of determination and hatred as well.

"You're not an ally anymore, sir, sorry to tell you,"
    she said softly, before throwing a punch to his face. She stood up, dusted her hands off, and walked back to the two. "You two appear to have gotten a little better, have you?" the mage asked, a cheerful smile appearing in her face like she hadn't just knocked somebody out.

"Why, thank you, Grimoire-san,"
    the letter mage said stiffly, beginning along the walkway again. It felt uncharacteristic for the girl to be so nice.

Stats and Stuff:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 26th January 2016, 4:02 pm

((O.O.C: It seems like you get the honor once more. this is my 200th post))

"Yeah, you're probably right, but he had a bone saw that could seriously hurt someone." Gamon tried to explain his reason for attacking first. He watched as his teammate joined into the fight. The flame wall left the man charred and even angrier. He lunged at the group. Gamon readied his body to counter the attack. The scientist was stopped dead in his tracks when Transboze Lexa joined the fight. She finished off the weakened scientist, while also declaring war on her old ways. Gamon now knew she could be trusted. She walked back to the four Fairy Tail mages, giving each a compliment. He was flattered that someone actually noticed how he improved. Gamon always liked it when someone would compliment him. Even though he would play it off, as if he did not really care for it. Deep down he was very happy about it. "Of course you would notice improvement in our skills. A lot has happened since you last saw us. Heck we started our own team."

"I think it would be in our best interest to keep moving. Before all his buddies decide that they want to fight us as well." Gamon pointed out. They started off deeper into the dimly lit hallways of the laboratory. This place sure did give Gamon an uneasy feeling, like they were being watched. Gamon looked around the lab. It seemed mostly abandon. He looked towards Lexa, he wanted to know more. "So... How much do you remember? Do you know what we might be looking for?" 

Ahead of the group, in the darkness, Gamon heard movement. It was different this time. This was not just the bone saw wielding scientist. It sound like there was more than one. "Guys, don't be alarmed, but there seems to be multiple enemies ahead of us."

Last edited by Gamon_Kinzoku on 26th January 2016, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th January 2016, 4:02 pm

The member 'Gamon_Kinzoku' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) NormalMonster Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) WeakMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 26th January 2016, 11:13 pm

OOC: Guess I'm lucky then. This is my 576th post xP))

Sorano simply nodded at Gamon's talk of their team, not listening too carefully to any conversation. She was too busy keeping her senses peeled for any possible sign of another attacker, which she would be more ready for. She recalled that they had run into scientists much like the one back there on their first job with the Lexas. This place really was similar to the labyrinth they had entered last time, and she supposed it must have been based off of this. "Yes... That's a good idea," Sorano said absently to Gamon's suggestion, already beginning to pick up the pace.

Transboze Lexa gapsed in thrilled surprise at Gamon's comment, unlike the quiet Sorano. "That is wonderful! It must be great to have a team, huh?" Her eyes grew a little sad in a confused way for a second, then she continued, "You guys are all awesome mages!" The black-clad woman walked cheerfully down the walkway, her boots clanging on the metal grating. When Gamon asked his question about her memory, Lexa fell short. "Um... Sorry, Kinzoku-san, I can't remember anything except that this place is very important... I was hoping we could all look for clues together, right?" The blonde mage flashed Gamon a bright, optimistic smile, though she did look a touch nervous.

Sorano sensed the auras just about the same time Gamon did, freezing and readying her hands for writing or producing mirrors. Both she and Hoshi were tense and ready to attack, waiting for the enemies to appear. It was a slight touch anti-climax when a blob of some slimy gelatinous stuff rolled out, extremely slowly. Sorano was almost relieved when another bone saw scientist stepped out. At least they knew what that was. The scientist attacked first, lunging at them again while the blob oozed forward almost comically far behind the scientist. So, it was surprising when it opened its mouth, and vomited out a shot of blood, evoking a yell of surprise from Sorano.

The letter mage began writing, and a strong gust of wind threw itself at the blob. She didn't want to see that sight again.

Stats and Stuff:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 30th January 2016, 10:27 am

Gamon watched as another bone saw wielding scientist staggered out from the darkness. He was confident that this fight wouldn't take any longer than the first. Then he saw the small gelatinous ball rolling a several feet behind the scientist. It was like nothing Gamon had ever seen before. He wondered what happened that created this horrid creature. It got worse when it vomited out its own blood. This thing was like a science project that went horribly wrong. Before he could do anything a gust of wind blew past him and blew the blob back into the darkness. He looked back at Sorano. "Did that scare you?", He laughed. His back was turned to the remaining enemy.

A sudden upward force forced Gamon off of his feet and into the air. Below his feet the scientist stubbled after his attack missed. "You have to pay more attention, Gamon." Tykva scolded. With a slight smile on his face, "What would I do without you?" "You would be so lost." Tykva quickly responded. Getting a serious look on his face, he looked at the enemy below. "Alright take me up a little higher then I want you to drop me right on to him." Tykva was confused but she didn't question his request. She slowly gained altitude and soon she released her grip on the Dragon Slayer. 

On the way down, Gamon called upon one of his spells. "Iron Dragon's Razor Talon!" His leg was transformed into a metallic dragon claw. Doing a front flip he extended out his right leg. He came down hard on to the the scientist head. Which caused the enemy to slam face first into the ground. Gamon decided to add a few more quick kicks. The last kick sent his body sliding across the floor. Out of the darkness, blood came flying out at the two mages. Gamon ducked just in time to avoid getting coated in the blood. It landed with a splash at the feet of the other two mages.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 31st January 2016, 12:00 am

Sorano sighed as Gamon's comment drifted past her ears. Had an enemy underestimated her or teased her like that, she would have shown them she wasn't any old teen mage. However, unfortunately Gamon wasn't an enemy, or she would have shown him that she was technically incapable of feeling fear. Of course, it was a healthy feeling, so the letter mage always let a little of it trickle in past her emotional barrier. Instead, she turned, watching with mild interest as Gamon defeated the scientist. "The only thing I am afraid of, Kinzoku-san, is the fact that you might violate our guild code by killing our opponents. Scar them all you want, but it would make things easier if you didn't kill them, please," Sorano said in a cold, polite voice.

As a splat of blood burst out from where she had attacked the blob, Sorano sighed a little, frowning. She had been sure that the first would have knocked it out with ease. Then again, it was an unidentifiable blob, so who knew if it could be knocked out at all? With a brief moment of concentration, she formed a medium sized mirror on her palm, about to shatter and fire ten shards of deadly sharp mirror at the blob. However, Lexa was already zooming in, and with a swift kick tossed it over the side of the bridge.

"It's better to save your magic, right, Sorano-chan?" The blonde winked cheerily, causing Sorano to scowl a bit. She hated being addressed with the honorific "Chan", which meant she was seen as inferior to the mage in some way. Just because her age was smaller didn't mean she couldn't defeat an opponent just as easily! However, the mage had a point. Sorano would rather save magic, and this was the best way. "Let's continue."

Stats:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st January 2016, 12:00 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) StrongMonster Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) WeakMonster
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 2nd February 2016, 5:00 pm

Gamon looked back over his shoulder at the scientist body. Did he over do it with the last few strikes. It was easy for him to forget his own strength. His teammates words made him second guess himself. Now he had to make sure he did not kill the scientist. After a few moments of close examination, Gamon was able to notice a slight movement. He was able to determine that he indeed did not go off board. That the scientist was still breathing, in pain, but still alive. He turned back to face the group. "Ah, you don't need to worry about me. The poor guy is still alive. He probably wish he died..." Gamon realized what he just said was pretty dark; but it was to late now it was out there for everyone to hear. 

Gamon hoped that no one heard his last comment. He was sure no one did since the two girls were to busy fighting the blob. He watched as sorano created a mirror at the palm of her hand. Gamon was excited to actually get to see her use her secondary magic. He couldn't think of a time when he witnessed it in action. The demonstration was cut short with a swift kick. Lexa had kick the blob clean off the bridge. "At least her leg didn't get stuck in it. Then I would have had to come to the rescue once again." Gamon said to Tykva. "Yeah, right. Sorano already had one of her spells pulled up already. You would've gotten there too late." Tykva said to burst Gamon's bubble. 

He fell in line behind the other two mages. It seemed like they walked for a few more hours. Gamon was getting tired of this place. It all looked the same to him, also it seemed like there wasn't anything eatable for him. "Hey, any idea of how much further we have to go? I'm getting tired and I could use something to eat." Gamon whined. "Oh, I almost forgot. Sorano can't you make iron with your magic? Why don't you help a friend out." All of a sudden a projectile of red liquid came flying to the group. The projectile land right onto Gamon. With a girly shriek, he began to quickly try to wipe the blood off of himself. "You gotta be kidding me. Why does this have to happen to me? Who's ass am I going to have to kick?"

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 2nd February 2016, 6:24 pm

Sorano glanced behind her as Gamon complained about food, asking her for some. “Ah, okay, Kinzoku-san, just a second while I write it out— .” the letter mage broke off abruptly as a splatter sounded beside her, and her teammate let out a high-pitched, girly scream. Though Sorano was only a little annoyed at the noise and concerned for what was causing it, Hoshi flew twenty feet straight up into the air, screeching her head off in fright. It was only after Sorano had threatened to leave later without her that the nervous exceed reluctantly flew down.

By then, the letter mage had reformed the mirror, letting it grow to the preferable size. It hovered there, in front of her palm, waiting for her to concentrate energy on it and release the spell. “Well, well, well… Why did that happen to you, my dear mage, that is because I had commanded it to,” a powerful looking man walked out of the shadows, another blob scurrying behind it. Obviously someone from the military from his dress, he held a shotgun in one hand and a massive iron skull-staff in the other. With an eerie grin, he charged at them, already beginning to fire shots.

Sorano let the mirror shatter, driving ten mirror shards into the brute. These were deadly sharp, and as Speculo had told her, they could rip apart near any opponent.

Stats and Stuff:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 4th February 2016, 3:04 pm

Gamon got control of himself once more. He was still covered in blood but it could be worse. He figured since blood has iron in it it would enhance his magic power. Or at least that's what he hoped, but he knew it most like wouldn't do anything other than make him smell bad. He looked up to see his team mate was at the ready to attack the oncoming foe. A deep voice spoke that answered Gamon's questions. "So you're the one that I have to knock out? Well so be it." The soldier started to charge towards the the mages. Shooting his shotgun wildly. This is like a similar situation he was in with Heero. When Gamon and the Fairy Tail Guildmaster did a job together Heero was able to catch bullets that the treasure hunters fired at them. After the barrage of bullets ended, Heero dumped a mountain of iron in front of Gamon. It gave Gamon the brilliant idea to try to recreate it himself. Before he could jump into action, Sorano already struck first. Her mirror shards ripped right through the man. He stumbled back a little. 

Gamon stepped forward. "Hey, you guys hold back for a little bit. I'm going to try something." With a flash of light and a magic circle, Gamon's body became a shiny layer of iron. He hoped that the scales would protect him from the projectiles the man was shooting. "Hey! Is that all it will take to bring you down. One single spell from a little girl. HAHA... Pathetic if you ask me." Gamon provoked the soldier. The soldier looked up at Gamon with an evil look in his eye. He shook off the Sorano's spell that normally incapacitate anyone. He pumped his shotgun and pointed it at Gamon, unaware of his plans. The military brute let out a rapid shots from his gun directly at Gamon, who didn't move. After being hit Gamon slowly stumbled backwards do to the force. He smiled, while catching his balance once again. Gamon noticed that the shotgun shots were just bouncing off of him and landing on the floor in front of him. Only a few managed to break through the iron scales. Gamon wasn't to worry about it though, because before him was a good amount of iron he could chomp down on.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 4th February 2016, 10:52 pm

At first, Sorano was confused. What in the world was her teammate doing? He seemed to have an idea, but the letter mage was not the most confident about whether it would be a good one or not. She watched as energy flared around him in her aura gaze, and an iron armor like skin formed around him. As she watched, suddenly points seemed to connect in her mind, and a possibility flashed in her mind. Weren't bullets iron? If he could eat them... Gamon might just be able to render the bullets useless. However, the letter mage couldn't stand just sitting on her hands doing nothing. Wasn't there anything she could do?

Looking over, the girl remembered that he had a staff in the other hand. If only she could find some way to remove it... Glancing over towards Hoshi, Sorano bent down to whisper into the exceed's ear. She occasionally glanced over at the staff, and after only a few words, the poor exceed was shaking. "You'll do fine, Hoshi. Last time Litbell-sensei went over a few flying tips for you, right? You'll be great!" Gently patting the exceed's fur, Sorano stepped back.

The exceed edged along the site of the bridge, keeping her paws and tail-tip safely hidden so she was nearly invisible in the gloom. When she was right behind the military brute, the exceed waited, then slowly, slowly crept up on him while he was busy shooting at Gamon. She carefully reached her tail-tip over, tickling his hand ever so lightly, so he barely noticed, but relaxed his grip on the staff. In a flash, Hoshi had pulled it out of his grasp, flown out of range, and dropped the weapon off the bridge. She soon returned to Sorano's side, whimpering in fear. "Nice job, Hoshi-chan. You were wonderful."

Stats and Stuff:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 7th February 2016, 12:10 pm

The bullets seemed to be landing all in front of Gamon. Gamon smiled as his meal kept getting bigger with every second. The military brute still seemed to have no idea about Gamon's true intentions. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye, Gamon caught a glimpse of something small behind the soldier. It stuck to the shadows. Trying to keep out of sight. If it was to keep out of sight from Gamon or the soldier he was not sure. He the pick up a familiar scent coming from that direction. "Hoshi?" Gamon said to himself. What could she be doing? I hope she doesn't do anything stupid. The small exceed then slowly made her way out from the darkness and towards the brute. What she did next blew mind. The little exceed stole the soldier's staff and dropped it off the side of the bridge. The soldier quickly stopped firing his shotgun and lunged for his staff. It was a useless attempt the staff was already long gone.

The military brute turned his attention to the other two mages. Now that his staff was stolen from him he need to get revenge. He looked towards the mages, but when he made eye contact with Lexa something click in his mind. The soldier began to charge at Lexa guns blazing. He seemed as if he remembered his true mission was to eliminate Lexa once and for all. Something in his mind told him to ignore Sorano and go straight for his target. 

Gamon glanced backwards. He sure hoped that the two of them can hold their own without him for a little longer. Before he could get back into the fight he had to devour the hot meal that the soldier so kindly provide for him. It has been a little bit since Gamon had something to eat so he was excited to get some food and some magic back in him. Hot metal always seemed to be so much better, taste wise.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 7th February 2016, 10:35 pm

Sorano watched as the brute nearly emptied his gun out on Gamon, only for the man to barely be affected. She watched the man's movements carefully, knowing he would be ready for revenge after they had received him of his weapons. Sorano already had her hands at the ready, whether it was to summon a mirror or to write a spell, she would've anticipating an attack. So, when he glanced over in the direction of Transboze Lexa instead, Sorano was a little confused. It was thgn that she remembered!needed what the older girl had said before. If this place had a link to htr past, could these men recognize her? Was this why they had attacked? Perhaps Transboze Lexa was their target...

The brute charged Lexa shooting off round after round, only for the woman to disappear, and reappear behind him in the same way Lexa had on their last job, kicking him somewhere in the unmentionables. As the man doubles over in pain, Sorano blasted him with a spell of her own, a roar of flames enveloping him. "There, that should teach the man!" Transboze Lexa grinned cheerfully, in a way that reminded Sorano of what this girl had been like on their last job... Sorano shook the thought off quickly, glancing over at the blob.

As she watched, it spat a global of blood over at them, almost seeming to be provoking them. Bad idea. Sorano and Lexa ran at it at the same time, kicking it off the bridge angrily. The two girls lookhd at each other in obvious surprise, looking confused and uncertain. Then, Transboze Lexa burst into laughter, grinning and fistbumping Sorano wro awkwardly raised her own fist. "C'mon, let's keep going!" The blonde girl walked cheerfully down the bridge again, whistling slightly. It unnerved both Hoshi and Sorano a little, just how abnormally cheerful this girl was. But then, an emotionless girl and an exceed who was scared of everything barely vere happy.

Stats and Stuff:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th February 2016, 10:35 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) NormalMonster Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) NormalMonster Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) NormalMonster
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 9th February 2016, 6:32 pm

((O.O.C: When do you want to do the boss??))

Gamon was just about done with his quick meal when he looked behind him. The military brute had charged at Transboze Lexa firing wildly. He watched as Lexa quickly disappeared and then reappearing behind the soldier. She brought down the brute with one swift kick to his nether region. Gamon flinched, he knew how it felt. He didn't believe that the soldier needed to be kick there to take him out. On the other hand, Gamon realized that with one kick it brought him to his knees. To add insult to injury, Sorano set the poor guy on fire. He looked over at Tykva who was sat beside the pile of bullets. "Remind me never to piss off those two." Tykva looked up with a slight grin, "But why? I think that would be funny to see." Gamon reached over and pushed her gently over. She stood up quickly and pounced on Gamon, in an attempt to knock him over. 

Gamon quickly finished his meal. He stood up and rubbed his full stomach. He turned around just in time to watch as the two girls sprint towards the blob and kicked it straight off the bridge. At this rate the whole trench will be filled with those stupid gelatinous blobs. He watched as the two of started to head off again. Gamon quickly made his way to the group with Tykva sat on his shoulder. "Do you guys think you could possibly be a little more violent next time?" He said as a joke. He expected sorano to give him some logical answer and not even seeing the joke. 

They walked down the corridors of the laboratory. Gamon turned the corner only to bump into someone. The force of the impact knocked the person onto the ground with a thud. Gamon instantly felt bad about what had happened. "Oh.. I'm so sorry..." That's when he realized that it wasn't anyone to apologize to. It was another one of those scientists. No actually it was a small group of them.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 9th February 2016, 11:20 pm

OOC: We still need 7 rolls first though))

As Gamon caught up with the girls, Sorano glanced over at his question. Sarcasm was something that the girl hadn't used in so long. She had once used it amongbher siblings and against a few bullies at school, but by now she knew that any talent she had had for sarcasm was gone. So, of course, the first thing she said was, "Why would I wish to be more violent? Though I am the type of mage who mainly works with fighting as many mages do, that does not require me to overly violent. I believe the situation back there was violent enough to take care of the job..." It was here that the letter mage realized that her teammate had meant it as a joke and slowly trailed off. She frowned, and just continued walking.

Transboze Lexa frowned at Gamon. "Geez, Mr. Sarcasm, I didn't even go all out there!" she scowled prettily, but almost immediately perked back up into hyper-cheerful mode. "However, since you two are helping me, I will go a bit more violent in the next fight since you so kindly asked me too, Kinzoku-san!" She flashed a grin and a wink at him, placing her hands behind her head and interlocking her fingers, smiling the whole time. It seemed to Sorano and Hoshi that this girl could never stop smiling. It freaked them out just as much as ever.

Suddenly, Gamon bumped into someone, backing away hastily and apologizing while Sorano watched in grim amusement. It was a little funny to see the man backing away as he realized he had crashed into an enemy. However, unlike before where there was only one scientist per attack, now there were three. The held up bone saws menacingly, charging the three mages. Sorano sighed, and summoned a mirror from her palm. She let it grow into a size that all three scientists would see it, and began the spell. The scientists' eyes would be inevitably drawn to the reflective surface, showing them their worst fears. This would mentally attack them, leaving them more vulnerable to the others' attacks.

Stats and Stuff:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 13th February 2016, 11:10 am

Gamon's attitude quickly changed from one of apology to one of fighting. Now would be his chance to attack. His teammate had already started the attack, but not physically. She summon a mirror to her palm with the reflective surface facing the group of scientist. all of them seemed to be drawn to it. As they gazed upon the mirror they were shown their worst nightmares. Gamon did not want to know what they saw. What ever it was rendered the scientist vulnerable. Now would be the best time to attack and catch them off guard. Hopefully it would catch the scientist off guard and end this fight quickly. Gamon stepped up in front of his group of wizards. He begun to inhale air deeply. After his lungs were filled he called upon one of his most destructive spells. "Iron Dragon's Roar!" The trio of scientist didn't stand a chance against a dragon slayer's roar at point blank range. The blunt force alone knocked them off their feet and back over 50 meters. The iron shrapnel within the tornado of wind cut the scientist making the roar almost deadly.

The stubborn scientist got to their feet once more. "Man I'm getting real sick of these guys." Gamon stated. They picked up their weapons and began their counter attack. They split up coming from three different directions. Luckily there were three power full wizards to take down these scientist. Gamon took the one on the right. His arm quickly formed into a large jagged swords. The scientist seemed to be to fast for Gamon. Dodging his sword with ease. This made Gamon furious which made his movement more unpredictable. He started to move faster, slicing each and every way in hope he could land a hit on the scientist. He swung downward. Finally catching the scientist on his shoulder. The blow had enough force to slam the scientist to the ground causing the crater, knocking him out could. Gamon took a moment to catch his breath from pushing himself to hard. Breathing heavily, "I got.. mine.."

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 13th February 2016, 11:20 pm

With one hand, Sorano kept the scientists disoriented and traumatized. With the other hand, she was already writing. The one headed in her direction had been injured by Gamon's roar spell already, but it could probably still attack someone as physically weak as her easily. However, though Sorano lacked in strength and size, she made up for with knowledge. This was the reason why she suddenly stopped writing and quickly batted away the misty form of a word about to take shape. She could feel her magical power waning a little and decided to use a physical attack for once. As the man drew near, Sorano suddenly twirled to the side and forward, and as the scientist, who had lowered his head to charge rushed past, Sorano planted a finger behind his ear, and pressed once, hard. The scientist slowed, realizing his opponent was behind him, then with a yell, clutched at his ear area and collapsed to the ground, unconscious. Sorano sighed, "No one knows how weak their pressure points are anymore, do they..."

Meanwhile, Transboze Lexa was busy with her own scientist, using stellar martial arts skills the same way her sister had on their last job. A kick, a punch, a slam of her fist into the scientist's side. Her movements were fast and precise, as if the girl were dancing. She was relentless, her face a mask of pure neutrality as she fought, a stark contrast to her usual cheerful self. However, the scientist was fast and relentless as well, keeping a tough fight up for Lexa. Finally, the girl scowled, and her body flashed into the shadow stretching from her feet. It started up along the wall onto the ceiling, then the girl was suddenly falling, divhng at the man, and with one great kick he was out. Transboze Lexa clapped her hands together, the neutrality and focus fading away into a cheerful grin. "Ooookay! What's next?"

Stats and Stuff:

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 13th February 2016, 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th February 2016, 11:20 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) WeakMonster Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) StrongMonster Act II: Adflictio (JOB/Gamon) WeakMonster
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 18th February 2016, 7:15 pm

Gamon was able to slow his breathing down to a normal pace. He straightened his back. He stretched from side to side as he watch the other two mages fight their enemies. He was surprised when Sorano elected to go with a physical attack over a magical one. She moved quick and precise. The young mage managed to knock out the scientist with one hit. No not even a hit. It was more like a poke. Gamon thought that this little girl was scary already. This instance just threw more fuel on the fire. Sorano proved that she was a force to be reckoned with. Lexa on the other hand seemed like she was struggling a little bit. Not as much as Gamon did, but she still was having an issue. Her scientist was putting up a good fight. The fight seemed to be blow for blow. Then it seemed like Lexa had enough with the fight. She vanished then reappeared above the scientist. Transboze lexa struck the scientist with one swift kick. With the kick the scientist was knocked out. Lexa turned and with a smile on her face asked what would be next. 

Seemingly on cue two of the gelatinous blobs came towards them. They came from two different directions. Surrounding the small group of mages. Something did not seem right about it. These blobs were not the smartest of creatures. They couldn't be working alone. The ring lead had to be nearby, but there was no time to search for the leader. Right now they had to deal with the enemy in front of them. They started to roll towards the group, spitting out blood. Gamon jumped sideways, to avoid the blood. Gamon still had his sword handy. ((O.O.C: hahah get it... cause it is his hand)) He lunged at the first gelatinous blob. Gamon sliced parallel to the ground, cutting the blob in half. He swung his arm downward to clean off the edge of the jagged sword.

Missions Completed

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:43 am