Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33)

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33) Empty In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33)

Post by weretiger5411 29th December 2015, 12:13 am

Job link:

Lineage used:

The fairy tail guild, a place where new adventures began for the purpose of helping others, unity, and most of all, to enjoy doing it. Such is the reason why fairy tail is so requested of when countries needed help, often enjoying the work meant they would give their all on it. Which is why the country of Enca had contacted the guild master of fairy tail to help them after a illegal guild known as "The Scorpion tail" had stolen a valuable artifact known as "The jungle book." As such, a notice was put on the boards from the guild master, asking for mages of the guild to assist the island nation.

The notice itself had caught zecarayus's attention as he looked at the board. The notice was buried under another job that required mages help at a village on the rumors of vampires. Zecarayus pulled the jungle notice since it seemed like a older one and therefore needed the help more. He took the job posting to the receptionist desk, where he asked, "I would like to take this job." The receptionist took the job from his hands and did a quick read over of it and replied, "I was wondering when this job would be picked up, although I recommend you take another mage for the job." "Um, do you know who I should bring along?" he replied, in which the receptionist gave him a weird look before replying, "You don't know anyone in the guild to take this job with you?" then shrugged as she brought out a roster that had active guild members listed on it and handed it to him, "Choose a name from here then and we will see if their here today." Zecarayus took the roster and looked at it, he did not recognize much of the names here, but then he saw one...

"How about Sorana?" he replied finally. She took the roster and found the name before pulling out a gold orb and attached a message to it reading: "Please report to the job desk at the guild, a member has requested for your help!", after the gold orb sprouted feathery wings and flew off at a dizzying speed toward sorana if she was in the fairy tail guild or nearby in magnolia. If she came to the desk, she would be met with the waiting zecarayus and the job form she was requested for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33) Empty Re: In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33)

Post by ivyleaf33 29th December 2015, 12:37 am

Sorano Granon and Hoshi sat in their usual corner of the guild hall, with the letter mate's nose stuck in a book as usual, and Hoshi's in a cup of chocolate pudding. Sebastian had gotten the little exceed completely addicted to the stuff and now, you could always see the exceed munching on a mouthful.

It was then that the receptionist's voice rang across the hall, calling for someone named "Sorana". Raising her head, Sorano groaned as the receptionist madaged to mangle her name once again. It had been Sarono once, and Sanora once, as well. When would they get it right for a change? Pushing herself to her feet, Sorano dragged Hoshi into the orb. As it flew through the guild, she scanned the hall for whoever might be requesting her help. After getting more active recently, her calendar had been stuffed full, with her guildmates constantly peppering her with job requests. Who was it now? Hana? Gamon? Apollo? As the two landed, Sorano looked up to see Zecarayus, a guild member she didn't see a lot.

"Hm, Trevelean-san, good morning. It's rare to see you here at the guild,"
    Sorano greeted the older mage politely, bowing slightly, "what have you called me here for?"

She could already guess what it was. Yet another job, to add to her already full calendar. Still, she didn't mind too much this time. Zecarayus was a fairly new face to her, and it would be interesting to get to know him. She couldn't tell if Hoshi thought the same, though, the exceed's panophobia was extraordinary, and she was already curled up in a ball behind Sorano's legs in fright, scared to meet her own guild mate. The pudding cup had even been abandoned, laying at her side with it's contents oozing out. Sorano sighed, quickly cleaning it up. It could be difficult to deal with Hoshi at times.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33) Empty Re: In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33)

Post by weretiger5411 30th December 2015, 10:55 pm

Zecarayus watched as the teen girl made her way to the job desk, in which zecarayus had some contact with her before this, but never really got to know anything more then her name. Speaking of names, he had to remember her name this time, other times he kept forgetting but those times he did not spend a lot of time with her too. Sorano greeted zecarayus using his last name, which meant that she knew his name better then he knew hers, it made him felt bad momentarily before he had to explain why she was called up to the desk.

"Thank you for coming sorana, I wanted to ask you about this job..." his voice trailed off as he noticed the terrified hoshi behind sorano and caught the look on hoshi's face, and for a moment it reminded him of alice.

Flashback, two years ago

The girl, no older then 10, waited nervously on the stone bench in the wizard's tower. Her name was alice, she came from the city of Orlais, she was of noble birth and had displayed a powerful magic in making light one day. When she did, her parents grew fearful for her life, and had to call upon the templars. That day she was taken from her parents for showing magic, but rather then fighting back she went along free of resistance as her parents instructed her too, and told her to keep honest to the maker. Later that day she was put in the tower and told to wait on the stone bench she sat on now, the templars watching her. In front of her were closed doors in which mages of the tower were finding out the children's magic that were brought here similar to alice. Alice was scared though, she had already heard rumors that if the mages in those rooms did not find your magic acceptable, then you would be killed, and no one would know that she would be gone.

She was trying to remember her prayers, and then one of the doors opened. The templar nearest to her told her to go through the door, it was her turn he said. She was scared, the look was in her eyes, no I don't want to die, she told herself. And then he popped his head out of the doorway, the mage that would interview her. When she looked it was so odd, he did not look as old as she expected, in fact he looked very young. He started to come out of the doorway and toward her, in which she watched with fear, but then he stopped when he was close enough to grab her, but instead he asked, "Are you scared of the maker my dear?" he asked. Alice shook her head no, and he smiled, a kind one. "Then, come along, you should only be afraid here if your afraid of him." he said pointing upward as a reference to the maker. She nodded nervously and got off the seat, and walked to the open door with hesitation as the mage lead her to the room and closing the door behind them. Once inside, the room was small, two chairs with cushions occupied the room, the walls were scarred in some places as if they were damaged in the past. The mage motioned her to have a seat, to where they were facing each other. "Now let me start, my name is Zecarayus Trevelean, I am here to ask you some questions. Now again, please be honest and you will have nothing to fear ok? Now to begin, what is your name?" zecarayus asked her with a kind smile, his face clear of any tattoos or scars.

Now...

It was only for an instant that zecarayus had the memory, in which hoshi managed to spill her cup of...some sort of substance, it reminded zecarayus of mud though it looked smoother in texture and color. He pulled a few tissues off the counter and offered it to sorano, "Maybe this would help?" He would have cleaned it himself but the way hoshi looked he didn't want to make her more scared by moving closer, at least not until he figured out why she was so scared of him. But he realized he still needed to explain why he asked for sorano in the first place. "To begin why I asked for you, it's about a job in Enca, a island nation. They apparently had a valuable artifact stolen from them by a illegal guild known as..." He looked back at the job form for reference, "...The scorpion tail. I don't exactly know how dangerous this could be so that's why I asked for you, to help me if something dangerous happens. So do you think you can come with me?" he asked her, waiting for an answer while he thought to himself how the mission could play out for them if she did decide to come along.

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 31st December 2015, 10:34 pm

OOC: Very sorry for choppy post))

Glancing up as Zecarayus handed her a napkin, she nodded quickly in thanks then went to work on the spilled pudding. After wiping up the mess, she stood up, and tossed the napkins into a nearby trash bin, and turned to Zecarayus again. "I'm very sorry about that, and what were you saying?" she asked, then listened to his description of the job. It did sound a little more dangerous than the average C rank job, and Sorano could understand why he wished for assistance. She could use the jewel, too. "Okay, I accept!" she declared, already thinking and planning.

Enca, huh? This would be her second international job as a guild mage. She then shuddered a bit, recalling her last international job, which hadn't been the most pleasant of experiences. She could feel those icy winds on her back already... Shaking it off, she glanced down to see Hoshi was evidently recalling the same experience. The little exceed had a dreading expression of another international job, but Enca had to be warmer than Iceberg, and hopefully the people were less hostile as well.

"Wait just a few minutes..." Sorano muttered, "I have to pack up some things..." She and Hoshi flew home quickly to pick up some supplies.

A few minutes later, they were back, and Sorano had her weapons strapped on, and her sidebag bulging with anything that could possibly be useful. "I'm prepared to depart now, Trevelean-san, what shall we be traveling by?" She usually flew with Hoshi, but Zecarayus' pet, his ghostly dog didn't look like he could use Aera... Or could he? It would be interesting if he could, and she could study more about Necromancy on the job. This was starting to look a little better already than that Iceberg trip with Gamon. She watched Zecarayus, waiting for his reply.

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 5th January 2016, 11:14 pm

Zecarayus smiled when sorano accepted the job, it did feel better to travel with someone else on what seemed to be a dangerous job. But it was odd to him, to have someone as young as her to accompany him, in the back of his head he did not like putting her in the potential of danger. Having second thoughts now zecarayus? the voice asked in his head. He heard the voice in his head, but then noticed that sorano took off to prepare for the mission. Zecarayus realized he should too, he needed to get multiple things done. So he went into the guild gardens, finding what he needed, the bony remains of a dog that will be a suitable skeleton for shuck if the spectral hound was needed.

As he was packing the bones into his bag, his mentors voice rang in his head, Are you going to answer me? Sorry sir, I was interrupted...no I claimed this mission already, I can't back down now. But you worry, no? I..yes I do worry as always when put in a situation like this. No, you worry about the girl. Yes but, perhaps I am over thinking. Yes you are, you should not care if she dies on this mission, she will be useful to you regardless if alive or not. Zecarayus did not answer the voice in his head as he finished to gather the rest of the bones into the burlap bag. I forget you still have emotion, you will learn how powerful you will become when you decide to stop caring for life. Maybe I will stop caring eventually, but for now... zecarayus got up and went back into the guild, ...She will come back with me alive. Huh, we will see.

Zecarayus with his burlap bag asked the receptionist on how to Enca, in which she brought up two ways the duo could reach the island nation. He waited til he saw sorano float back down with hoshi, in which zecarayus was surprised that hoshi could fly. Perhaps a thing to talk about during the mission. "Ok sorana, I found two ways of getting to the island nation. The first method is to go by ship and the second is to go by blimp. I know the ship will be dependable and their is a ship docked nearby heading to Enca. Or we could take the blimp, in which I heard their was a station nearby, but to be honest with you I do not know what a blimp is. So unless your sure a blimp is better to travel then by ship, I do suggest we take the ship." he finished speaking to her. It did not cross his mind that sorano's exceed was capable of flying the whole distance from Magnolia to Enca, but then again zecarayus had no way of making such a trip by air, unless the exceed could carry two.

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th January 2016, 12:04 am

Sorano tilted her head to the side as Zecarayus stated their choices. She honestly preferred exceed, but she apparently Zecarayus had no exceed companion, just the skeletal dog. And apparently he couldn't fly. "I suppose ship would be better, since you seem much more accustomed to it. I've tried blimps before if you want to go for something new, but your call on transportation," she replied simply. Making decisions without emotions could occasionally be difficult. Both had equal advantages.

Glancing at his aura briefly, like she did with everyone, Sorano noticed some worry rippling the surface. It was an emotion she saw a lot. Worry and sympathy, usually for her. "No need to worry about me, Trevelean-san. I can handle myself well on dangerous missions. I have plenty of experience," Sorano said abruptly, hating people who underestimated her. She knew a seven year-old in Basilisk Fang who had her up against the wall in a duel.

She had never had anyone else worry for her in her team, so she was unused to this from her own guild. Hana, Julius, Gamon, and Apollo all took it in stride and mostly treated her like her rank. Besides, of course, the occasional "Sorano-chan", or " chibi-chan", or pat on the head. She didn't like sympathy, anyways.

Hoshi looked at the necromancer curiously, but cautiously from behind Sorano. She didn't know Zecarayus Trevelean all that well, but he seemed a little less scary than Heero or Julius. She really hoped he was more like Gamon, but with less of an ego.Really, the only people she could stand was Hana, and Tykva besides Sorano at the moment. Anyone else was just too scary. Having had her whole family killed as a side-effect of a human feud had caused her to scare easily at just about anything and anyone.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 7th January 2016, 1:10 pm

Ok, so she does not mind the blimp, zecarayus thought to himself. This lead zecarayus to think about which way was better, to go by blimp in which could be faster maybe? He probably should have asked her on what a blimp was and had to decide, was it better to go on a guess or something he absolutely knew, but it was slower. This was bad, he was never one to gamble, but the only thing he was gambling was his own comfort in the matter since Sorano said she did not mind...

His thoughts were interrupted by what sorano abruptly said, about zecarayus feeling worried for her and he shouldn't. Zecarayus was caught off guard by this, true he could get worried but he did not easily show it, he learned to put on a face to hide his worry so others wouldn't see it. Of course, he did realized he of all people should know how truly strong children were with magic, and sorano was a teen with training in it, so if anything he shouldn't be worried for her. In any case zecarayus thought that if she wanted to make it a point not to worry about her then he would try not to then. "Well now, maybe you didn't know but I have many voices in my head. So maybe i'm worried about something else eh? Like worrying about listening to this one spirit's complaining...again." he replied to her but finished with a smile, his attempt at humor.

"In any case we should try heading to the blimp then. I mean, a ship is slow travel and I was told with blimp it was faster." He decided for them, he would take sorano's claim that the airship was safe enough for travel. He then looked realized something, "All though we should head off now, I don't know the times and it would be better if we were early rather then late." He finished and started to lead her through magnolia. After a wrong turn or two the giant blimp would be visible, a station put down recently to promote air travel from magnolia to other islands or nations. Zecarayus though was surprised by the giant thing, he wondering if that was meant to ride on land or sea when he stepped up to the counter. "Ah two tickets please?" The lady got out the tickets but paused with them, "So the exceed is riding outside the airship then?" she asked curious. Zecarayus looked at the two and back, "I didn't think...uh three tickets then." he said, but thought if the blimp, the airship, worked like a sails boat then. The lady nodded and got a third ticket and stamped then, with zecarayus paying for all three tickets, in which he would refuse if sorano offered to pay for her own, perhaps it was a mix of his own generosity and need to apologize for not thinking of hoshi. Which was vocalized while going up the stairs to the airship, "Sorry, I didn't realize exceeds needed tickets."  

When they got on the airship, they were met with stairs leading upward. Once upstairs they would have been welcomed a lounge floor, couches and tables in the middle and set to the windows, and higher led to other floors including a dining area with kitchen and after a few other floors would eventually lead into inside the airship balloon itself. Zecarayus looked around with amazement and a smile, he had really never been in something so nice, in fact in here it looked as nice as some of the resturants in Orlais. All though he was surprised by the sudden shake, as the airship took off for it's destination into the air. Zecarayus was startled and looked through the window near one of the couches as the ground was getting farther and farther away from him. "Wait...were flying?!" he asked in disbelief, it would have been clear by now that zecarayus had no idea what a airship was before this.

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 8th January 2016, 1:14 am

Sorano nodded politely, unable to understand the joke, being emotionless, but knew that she should at least acknowledge it to be polite. She could somewhat related to that, constantly knowing what other people were feeling. It was rather annoying, but useful in its own way.

She nodded at Zecarayus' decision gratefully, having always been bad at making up her mind. She rather liked blimps, or at least she preferred them as she couldn't exactly like things. Blimps made for comfortable travel, floating through the air and she liked the feeling of any type of flight.

As they went to bought tickets, Sorano considered offering to buy, but it seemed her guildmate was determined to. She let him, politely keeping her mouth shut when he didn't buy a ticket for Hoshi. The exceed probably could fly alongside the blimp, it was kind of Zecarayus to buy one. "That's alright, Trevelean-san," Sorano said quickly, not liking people apologizing to her.

The airship was quite nice, rather spacy. She quickly settled on a couch and had a book out in no time, flipping through it rapidly. She only glanced up at Zecarayus' confused cry as the blimp took off. "You didn't know that blimps were flying transportation?" Sorano asked, shocked that someone didn't know this basic information. "I thought you knew..."

Standing, Sorano sighed. She might have to point out the basics. "Look. It has specific shape and proportion made for flight. That type of form wouldn't work for ground transportation. It isn't fabulous for water transportation either. Besides, it's called an airship. Isn't that a dead giveaway?" she explained briefly, drawing shapes in the air with a magical pen. After a minute or so, they would fade away. Returning to the couch, Sorano began flipping through books again, reading at an unnatural speed possible only with letter magic.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 9th January 2016, 1:54 am

Zecarayus' attention was caught back to sorano as he heard the shock in her voice, which in his mind he winced at it. Often people did not sound shock unless for good reaction, and zecarayus learned to hear it when it was there. All though the way sorano sounded, it was more in disbelief that zecarayus did not know about what a airship was. He sat on the comfy couch as sorano started to draw into the air and explain why the airship was meant for travel by air and not by land or sea. Zecarayus watched, her magic did look familiar in a way, yes, if he was not mistaken it was a literary magic or at least something familiar to it. Although he was surprised when the images dissipated a moment later after she drew it out and returned to her book that she seemed to go through the pages rather quickly.

"Well haven't you thought that airships can be names for ships that run on air? Oh wait those are called sail ships right..." he murmured to himself the last part as he sat down to look at the ceiling and heard the footsteps above him. This was an interesting thing to him, how they were in the air right now like the birds do all the time, even more so he did not even feel afraid right now. Then again it was relatively smooth sailing, maybe because he was not looking down or feeling the air? His self thinking was interrupted by the stewardess coming around collecting tickets, in which he offered theirs to her. She took them in a cheery manor and returned them back to zecarayus marked, in which she said to the three, "We shall arrive at Enca in a hour, a half hour more if we hit turbulence on the way though we don't think we should meet any turbulence. Do keep in mind we have a banquet room upstairs along with restrooms, free for all legal mages." She finished and continued around doing her duties. Zecarayus thought after, well really watching the stewardess as she made her rounds before going upstairs. He was not use to the dress style here in fiore, how the some of the clothes hug women so closely, it didn't require a lot of imagination to get an idea how easy it was to get a feel...

Tch he was then annoyed with himself, here he was oogoling at other women when he should be thinking of the mission instead. It did however bring his attention back to how sorano was flapping through the pages of the book she had. "You know sorana, you should read the book more slowly if your going to learn new words for your literary magic." he said to her, though he was unaware she could read a book that fast.

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 10th January 2016, 1:21 am

Finishing her current book, Sorano was pulling out the next, a scary-looking five inch tome in some ancient language, when Zecarayus commented on how fast she was reading. She looked up at the older mage, her face completely void of emotion as usual. "I am a letter mage, Trevelean-san. I have the ability to read and comprehend texts in all languages at speeds unnatural for the average human without wind-reading glasses," she said simply.

Hoshi nodded slowly, "Sorano-chan looks scary when she reads. It's like she's fighting the book with her eyes..." she commented shyly, ignoring her friend's angry glare. Though the little exceed was afraid of nearly everyone and everything, she couldn't be a bit shaken by anything Sorano did. She always knew the letter mage would never hurt her.

"H-hoshi-chan, that's not true at all!"
    Sorano complained, flapping a hand at Hoshi. The exceed only grinned and stuck her tongue out. Sorano sighed, and glanced out the window, starting as she noticed a blob of green land in the ocean beneath them, and turned to Zecarayus. "We're nearly at Enca, Trevelean-san. A blimp isn't too bad, yes?"

She quickly finished as much of the book as she could, before stuffing it into her bag. She checked her weapons carefully, applying the stunning poison onto her darts. Killing was messy and inconvenient, as well as something she hoped she would never do again in her life. Why, she even got uncomfortable hunting these days, on a job with Gamon.

Apparently her past still haunted her in these small moments. Still, just about every mage had their past clinging onto them like little shadows they couldn't ignore forever. Little shadows that hurt when you thought of them. Still though she could probably do it, Sorano knew better than to lock her past away with her emotions. One learned too many things from the past to let go, and even her cage on emotion wasn't all benefit.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 10th January 2016, 4:24 pm

(Place holder for roll)

info on apps:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th January 2016, 4:24 pm

The member 'weretiger5411' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33) NormalMonster
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 10th January 2016, 5:33 pm

Zecarayus was apparently wrong on the guess of her magic, and he had never before heard of script magic before. All though he heard hoshi's comment about how sorano looked and he lightly laughed. "You know I did hear that you had to fight food when it's bad, does that mean sorana has to fight the book when it's bad?" he replied with a smile. However zecarayus noticed the small green mass getting bigger, and sorano told him they were getting near enca. Zecarayus simpily nodded, and noticed she had, writting quills on her? Though the way she was checking them he had to imagine they were used as weapons, and the look she wore was of one of thought. He knew because he himself wore that face many times, he felt the need to care for her again but he kept in mind about her statement before getting on the airship.

The airship landed without much trouble as the land was prepared previously for landings done by airship. People started to get off the airship and the duo would have got begin to leave as part of the lounge room. However zecarayus saw something while getting off the stairs, and stopped holding everyone else. What he saw was a group of mages, five of them, harassing the group of people that had went ahead of them. Zecarayus spoke to the passengers behind him and sorano, "Go back into the airship ok? It does not look safe for you out here." The passengers did what he said and headed back to the airship as they saw the guild tattoo on his hand. Zecarayus then looked at sorano, "Look, I don't who those mages are but they are not good. I want you and hoshi to get to a better spot to fight if it needs to happen, this way you can surprise them. I will in the meanwhile go down there myself to distract them. Don't worry, I can get away from them easily enough if it gets too bad for me." he said to her, he really hoped that she would listen to his plan, he would feel better if he was the one getting focused while she would be safe but at the same time most effective. He would have then walked off the stairs toward the group of mages, though he would have been more uneasy if sorano decided against his plan.

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 10th January 2016, 11:14 pm

Sorano raised an eyebrow, realizing that she and Hoshi would be in a constant safe position according to Zecarayus' plan at first. Why was it that the smaller-looking one was, the more people worried? The letter mage sighed as the necromancer walked off to distract them, leaving her to think. She was a fairly good strategizer, and her mentor had taught her all sorts of surprise attacks that would give much damage.

Securing her shoulder straps for flight by exceed, Sorano leair into the air, feeling wind rush past her as Hoshi gripped the straps tightly in her claws, soaring into the sky. Attack by sky, or attack from underneath. People always expect you to stay on one level of height. A rather stupid mistake, if I do sad so myself. She could hear Anna's voice echoing inside her head, advising her on what to do. Grinning genuinely at the memory of hpthe mage who had saved htr, Sorano's darts were out almost immediately, and with extremely precise aim, the darts would sink themselves into each of the five mages.

Hoping Zecarayus could handle Hoshi and her own unpredictable moves, The exceed began to corkscrew down at a frightening angle, and at almost the last second, the little exceed released the straps, sending Sorano hurtling headfirst to the ground. She really hoped they hadn't scared Zecarayus. Doing an odd twisting somersault thing, Sorano landed neatly on the ground with another few darts between her fingers for another attack just in case. Having grown up with plenty of dangerous places to fall from in the mountains, Sorano could right herself in a fall as easily as a cat could. "Please do not worry about me, Trevelean-san," the letter mage said calmly, "I will be fine." Already, Hoshi was swooping in to lift innocent travelers out of the mess and into the airship.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 12th January 2016, 5:38 pm

Sorano had decided to go along with the plan which eased his nerves a little. A little due to the fact he would be taking the spell fire first when she ambushed them, but still he thought he could handle it. So he started to walk pass the mages like a tourist, which one called to to him as he started to go pass them.

"Hey you! What do you think your doing?!" he called out to zecarayus. "Excuse me? Uh, I was just going into town and-" "Shut it!" one interrupted, "Don't you know their is a toll now?" "Oh a toll, well I do apologize now, how much would that be?" "Depends, how much do you got on you." Zecarayus began to fiddle to what appeared to be a coin purse, and then looked up only to see sorano and hoshi on what zecarayus had to assume was the sneak attack. The hits landed with success, but instead of the stun taking affect he heard instead a cracking noise, only one of the ice mages felt the effects of the stun and the others saw sorano land. All of this gave zecarayus enough time to summon something the mages would not notice immediately. Two of the ice mages focused together and made a formidable ice barrier to block any more attacks from sorano while one of the mages turned to zecarayus after the wall was put up. "The hell was that?! Talk!" "What? Ashamed you got surprised by a little girl and her cat?" he said tauntingly, he could have helped it as he felt sure that sorano and him had this.

Before the mages could get their spells off however he cast his own soulplosion, hitting all the mages due to how close they were. However zecarayus saw ice bolts come out in which he was forced to spirit dash away and appeared next near where sorano had landed, in which he replied, "Keep in mind we are not dealing with normal thugs." The ice mages would create a dome around them as a shield. "Intelligence was right, Enca called for mages." one of the ice mages said. The others nodded in agreement, "But now who sent the-" he would have been interrupted as all five were hit by another blast of spiritual energy, this one coming from zecarayus's small bird summon armed with spirit bomb, zecarayus ignored the feeling of annoyance of how these mages were not dead yet. Right after the barrier shattered the ice mages  quickly casted a blinding blizzard which would have enveloped the whole area. The ice mages then would have the perfect chance of either fleeing or attacking the duo with the cover given by the blizzard.

Info:

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 12th January 2016, 9:28 pm

Sorano sighed, watching as most her darts were blocked. It was inevitable, the feather-like projectiles being so fragile and light after all. As shields were put up, Sorano sighed. Good thing she had a fire spell. As her hand danced through the air, letters appearing in an odd mist-like form, Sorano brought the spell to life, releasing the rush of flames that easily melted the walls down, licking at the mages a little bit, too. Before they could react, the mage suddenly dropped to the ground, rolling towards them quickly. A mage standing upright was never safe, but on the ground, people didn't know what to predict.

Sorano flicked two darts at the leg of a mage as she rolled past, easily pulling herself up again so she could run out of easy range. She wouldn't respond at all to anything they said, focusing only on her own breathing and movements, When she fell into this meditative state, she seemed to know nothing else. It probably wasn't good for her, cutting herself off so much, so the letter mage forced the drowsiness off. She merely nodded at Zecarayus' warning, knowing already. The necromancer was doing good as well, it seemed.

As the blizzard hit, Sorano simply smiled as she felt Zecarayus' annoyance. She sensed the mages' auras easily, and steadying her bow, she fired precisely at two of them, careful to not kill them, but to knock them out. Their auras burned into her eyes through the colorless blizzard, and she knew her arrows couldn't reach the remaining two. "I can't reach the last few, they're too far and the wind's blowing too hard," she said, looking over at her guildmate. Watching as Hoshi set the last person down gently, the exceed quickly flew back over. "I suppose we should just keep going forward..." Sorano thought out loud.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 15th January 2016, 12:11 am

Zecarayus was a bit surprised to see ivy fire off shots like that into the blizzard, he himself could scarcely see anything. He then noticed the blizzard start to let up, and two of the mages were left lying on the ground. Zecarayus thought to himself, and said to sorano, "Well looks like three got away, all though the beating we gave them they probably won't be back."In truth the two that got away carried a third one that was near them and had to leave the other two fallen mages. He then hollered out to the people in the airship "HEY! YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!" The door reopened as they saw zecarayus and sorano standing while two of the thugs were down, and started to descend going quickly pass the duo to the village. Zecarayus let the people pass, and went over to investigate the two downed mages.

He looked on one of the mages faces and noticed a peculiar tattoo, it looked like a guild tattoo of some sort but he could not be sure. "Hey sorana! Come over here and see if you recognize the symbol." he asked of her and her groans from the other downed mage. He would have went over to the downed mage and looked at him, "Well well well, toll business pretty bad here eh?" "Sh-shut up.." the downed mage managed to get out. "Well look, your going to be in the hands of the local warriors soon and most likely they will interrogate you for information, mind you, you tell me what you know now and you will just sit in prison instead, how about it eh?" The mage merely started to laugh, or tried to and responded, "Y-you think I would spill so easily?! especially with these pot smoking trash? hehehe you got another thing coming guy." Zecarayus rolled his eyes up and instead put his hand on the mages head. "Now i'm going to say this now, I am the kind of mage who does not really care if you live or not. In truth you being dead would benefit me more then you being alive as of now, even this information I want out of you can be gained from your corpse. So, I am going to ask now, what, do you know about the jungle book being stolen." he stated in a serious tone.

The guy started to laugh again, well attempted anyways, "I am not blind, I see the fairy tail mark on your hand. You guys don't kill unless you have to, like a bunch of pansies!" he managed to get out. Zecarayus sighed and stood up and went over to sorano. "Well I know the locals will be here soon, but you think you can get anything out of him?" he asked her. He figured if she was interested in trying to get information then she could, if not then they would just have to wait around for the locals to arrive since they did send a bunch of tourists down there way.

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 15th January 2016, 12:46 am

Sorano studied the mark, her mind comparing it to other images. As she mentally flipped through images in her brain, she glanced over at Hoshi. "Hoshi-chan, could you fly after the remaining ones? They might be going to their base or something," she said coolly, then turned to Zecarayus. "I believe this is the guild, Scorpion Tail, Trevelean-san, the mark seems to fit."

While Zecarayus talked to them, Sorano stared coldly at the two, her eyes flickering over their auras, taking in as much information about them as she could from emotional patterns she could spot. Not to mention she was probably efficiently creeping them out at the same time, making aural fire flicker in her eyes as she stared. Sorano then glanced up as her guild mate said something in particular that made her glance up.

Killing... If Sorano fully cut herself off, killing would be a breeze. She could slaughter them all and not care a bit. She couldn't bear the thought of any more death, however. She could remember the red hot rage that had filled her head, the thirst for revenge, the need to kill. How powerful she had felt, standing over piles of bodies... The teen twisted her head away from the men briefly, breathing hard, but calmed down almost immediately. She knew that Zecarayus was a necromancer, and dead enemies would be of use to him. However, it was true that Fairy Tail was more of a non-killing guild, and she refused to kill anymore.

Sorano slowly stepped up to them, glaring coldly, her eyes piercing their auras. She brought up memories of fear and helplessness in the back of her mind, transmitting them through her shield, hoping Zecarayus could withstand the emotional onslaught as well. He would be affected just as much as these buffoons. "Let me ask you, Oji-sans," she said, using a scary amount of politeness. "What do you know about the Jungle Book?" Sorano stared at them, willing them to speak, almost daring them to.

"U-uh... We're from Scorpion Tail!"
    one mage finally squeaked, Sorano's shield's magic finally scaring him into speaking. It was natural for his fright, after all, Sorano had scared Apollo to his knees with Luna's power once. "W-we have the Jungle Book! It's somewhere in the Emerald Jungle, and we don't even know where it is! Trust me!" Sorano sighed. Their aura seemed to show normal emotions in such a situation, no lying. "I guess we should turn them in..." Sorano muttered as a group of what looked like police came charging over.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 15th January 2016, 8:14 pm

Zecarayus watched as sorano sent hoshi off flying, he figured hoshi would try to find the fleeing mages. He then noticed the second mage coming to and he dragged him over to his partner in crime, in which sorano would have begun her way of interrogating them. She really should had given zecarayus a heads up on that.

The reason for that was his fears. He feared his memories, or rather he feared they could happen again. He remembered them, it was first the dark night in his home, some years ago...

I could not sleep that night, after kel'thuzad gave me new knowledge on what I can do I could not rest. He was giving me so much power, and I could not wait to try it out. And then I remembered, possession. A powerful spell that if it worked could easily manipulate anyone I use it on and leave no trace, all though he warned me it takes longer for others if their like me. But I realized that I knew someone who it could work on. I exited my room as I peered into her doorway, in the dark I could tell she was fast asleep. Even if the spell did not work, I could easily show that I was messing with her hair, trying to tie it to the bed like I had before. I walked in quietly, and put my hand over her head. I cast my spell, and for a moment she mumbled in her sleep as if a bad dream, but then she settled again back into slumber. I was surprised then, did it work? I tapped her head lightly, then shook her as if trying to wake her. No response, I even pinched her skin, the way that after she would hit me hard. Nothing, I then sat there, how wonderful the spell actually worked. Best of all, she would never knew this would happen, she would only come from this as if a bad dream. I laid back and realized I placed my hand where it should not have been, but then I kept it there. A thought entered my mind then, I slapped her bottom to test it out. Nothing, sure it was dark and I could not see, but I can manage by touch, not like she will remember any of it...

That was enough. That was enough to remember about his past, yes he did things he was not proud of that night, no he was not going to deny it, but why did it come up now, and so strongly too? Zecarayus then realized the source was coming from sorano, he felt betrayed, angry, but instead of that he stopped holding his magic in. At that moment the presence of the dead could be felt, and it would have disguised all other auras emanating from zecarayus, emotions and all. Even his look changed, he would have crossed his arms and stared down the ice mages with a angered look, or was he looking at sorano? In any case it aided sorano if she needed help with getting information out of them. After getting the information sorano would have saw the new look in his eyes, but then zecarayus's attention was cut by the arrival of the local enforcers. He could tell they were enforcers was due to the weaponry they carried, two in the back carried rifles and the one leading had a blade sheathed and what looked like some sort of cuffs. "Hoy man! These two are the thugs?" he asked with the slang here. Zecarayus coldly replied, "Yes." The other two men in the back would have grown uneasy both by sorano's appearance and zecarayus's tone of voice, not to mention the uneasy feeling in the air. The leading man would have cuffed the two  ice mages, their magic cut off from the hands.

"Heya mon, so you two are the fairy tail wizards eh?" the leading man asked while the two others got the cuffed thugs up. Zecarayus nodded and for a moment his look and tone softened, "Yes, I am zecarayus and here is sorana, forgive us if we look odd, we had to fight the thugs and we were not pleased some got away." "Heyyy! It's no problem man! Come follow us, we will take ya to the village ya man?" "Yeah man, we will follow behind you ok?" The fang nodded and the group started to walk ahead, zecarayus would have kept sorano from joining them ahead for a reason, but still followed the fangs further behind. "Now then, what are you fully capable of sorana, and tell me everything so we do not have any more surprises later on." he said looking at her with the same look back in his eyes, it would have been impossible to tell his emotions due to his magic, but it was clear in his tone he was not pleased.

As the duo walked behind the fangs, the trio of mages that escaped from them would have met up with a patrol of there's further away, the scorpion tail now knew of other mages on Enca.

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 15th January 2016, 9:10 pm

Hoshi soared low over the treetops, her gaze tracking the three mages. Her brown coat blended easily with the trees, not to mention her own magic would make it hard for the other mages to detect. At first sight with magic, Hoshi was no more than another tree, or rock, part of the great natural world ruled by the one who gave her her magic, Mother Nature herself. She trailed the mages all the way until they reached a clearing, nearly hidden by the trees. Tents were set up, and they radiated protective magic Hoshi could feel even from so high up. She began to quiver and shake, her phobias catching up with her. However, thinking of Sorano and the guild, she steeled herself to alight in a tree to listen. She could always depend on Mother Nature for help, anyways.

"Th-they really have sent mages after us!" One mage gasped, planting his hands on his knees after the run, "A man, a little girl and a flying cat!" Hoshi tensed. So they had spotted even her as well, small as she was. She had heard enough. She rose into the air, returning to Sorano quickly.

Sorano noticed an obvious change around Zecarayus, him growing colder than her had been at first. His aura, though more hidden than others, showed signs of fear from Luna's manipulative abilities. Sorano watched the odd natives take the two mages away, then turned to Zecarayus, her face calm, and seemingly worry-free. "I apologize deeply for my blunder, Trevelean-san," she said, staring him right in the eye coolly, no emotions to scare her. "But if I had told you, the mages would have likely heard, which might ruin some effects of Luna," here she gestured at the small silver shield strapped to her arm with the guild crest on it, "Luna is a multi-use shield, focused on manipulation of materials that usually cannot be manipulated. One of those things are emotion. If I feel any emotions, Luna will automatically transmit them to other people within a wide radius. I wouldn't have it if I usually didn't have emotions, for it could cause quite a bit of chaos if I did. I was artificially producing fear back there, pulling up memories that once made me fearful. It caused you and the mages to feel fear and helplessness as well, and I deeply apologize for that.

"Luna can also manipulate time. This is extremely dangerous an ability, and it takes ages to cool down. I can stop time, or go back in time a little bit, no more, no less. It can be unpredictable and dangerous, so I prefer not to use that ability. I can also see emotional auras and energy normally unseen by humans as well, and manifest my own aura. However, if I do that, my physical body will become unconscious, so there's a warning for you. That should be all the unpredictable things about me."

Sorano then looked sideways at Zecarayus carefully, saying, "What about you? Anything you might wish to tell me?" She did have a right to know if he wanted to know about her, after all.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 16th January 2016, 12:38 pm

Zecarayus listened to her reply, her full explanation of what she was capable of. He was careful to remember her shield, which it was both a manipulator of emotions and...able to stop time? He was surprised such power existed and his face showed it, but she warned him that it cannot be used lightly, in which he understood. All though the way she was starting to explain it to him, it sounded like she had no emotions really. That and the flat tone she was carrying was bugging him, sure he overlooked it before but now it made her sound like a tranquil when she was suppose to sound apologetic.

She is a mage that works around emotions. No she is a script mage. The way she has been acting it points toward a mage that has a better grasp and sensory in emotions. Then how could you- he had been partially listening but then heard her explain about how she can sense energies around people, including emotions. You a mind reader? All necromancers need to control their emotions and seal them away to perform at their highest level of power, to become a lich. That and the way she was able to see your concern earlier was the first hint. Though I wonder why she is repressing her own though. Repressing her own? The tone she has carried through out this day and given what she can do, it's not hard to assume that she may have locked away her own emotions. His talk with his mentor inside his head though was cut when sorano asked about what zecarayus could do.

He would have eased up more by then, the aura of death around him easing up til merely wisps around him, the normal level one could say. That was his one good quality, he could not stay angry at others for long usually. "My magic is necromancy, simply put I benefit from death around me. Means I am meant to deliver the most destruction possible, preferably on living targets. All though in honesty I find that very counter productive with fairy tail, since we are suppose to avoid killing..." He would have scratched the back of his head at that point. "But hey, if I fail in what my magic is suppose to do then I am actually doing the right thing then right?" he said with a small chuckle. "Anyways, I would like to plan before we attack, or at least you keep your distance from the enemy so you don't get caught in any of my spells, which can be wide burst. uhmm...oh! And don't be concerned in seeing up and walking corpses in a battle, if anything you should try to use one as a shield since...well the dead do not feel pain so it would be all right anyways." he finished, they would have by then made their way to the entrance of the village.

"Heya mans! Follow me aight?" the lead fang warrior said and would have expected them to follow him to the elder's shack. The air carried the smell of miracle weed while people were generally happy and relaxed, lounging or playing games. Zecarayus could not help but smile at how they all looked, but he could do without the smell.

info on apps:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th January 2016, 12:46 am

OOC: Sorry, dunno how I should incorporate the book guy in))

Sorano's gaze grew thoughtful as she saw Zecarayus lapse into some weird trance-like thinking thing, which seemed odd, as he almost seemed to be arguing to himself in a way. She stored the information in the back of her head, then continued to listen to her guildmate's explanation of his Necromancy. "I see. I will be sure to look out for myself in such situations then," she said, nodding to Zecarayus, showing she understood.

As the Fang came over, leading them towards the village, where many native people sat, chatted, and smoked a weed with a pungent scent that caused Sorano to wrinkle her nose up. She personally had never approved much of smoking. The people seemed happy, however, and she grudgingly admitted to herself it may be due to the miracle weed. The two were led into one especially large tent.

Upon entrance, the tent opened up into a surprisingly large space, obviously having been made with magic. A fire crackled in the middle, and an old man sat smoking weed on the other side. "Ya man, this is our elder, Chief Elder Iye, these two are those Fairy mages you wanted to hire, man!" With that, the Fang pulled out a pipe, stuffed weed into it, lit it, and when out the tent cheerfully.

Sorano rubbed her eyes a bit, all those happy auras were getting to her. They were actually annoying to her, blocking out any possible exceptions to this odd emotional norm. Blinking a few times, the letter mage glanced over to the elder. "Hello, Iye-sama, we are mages frum Fairy Tail, I am Sorano Granon, and my partner is Zecarayus Trevelean. The exceed is Hoshi," she introduced them politely, bowing her head a little at the elder.

However, the man's expression quickly turned stormy. "An exceed? I'm afraid that may endanger you," he said sternly, "Your enemy, Scorpion Tail has the Jungle Book, our greatest treasure. The person who holds it only has to look into the eyes of an animal to gain full control of them. I wish for you two to return it, and keep the Scorpion's from possessing all animals, man!" He then led them out, around a small trail to a shrine with an empty stand.

"This is where it was, man, I hope it'll be enough info. Good luck, man!" With that, the elder hobbled away, smoking his miracle weed.

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th January 2016, 11:16 pm

Place holder bby!

info on apps:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th January 2016, 11:16 pm

The member 'weretiger5411' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33) NormalMonster In the jungle...(Job Weretiger5411, Ivyleaf33) NormalMonster
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th January 2016, 11:48 pm

OOC: I got it then, no worries

The duo were eventually led into the elder's tent where they were briefed by the elder on what the jungle book was a powerful artifact that let the holder control any animal they lock eyes with. He then led the duo outside and showed them the shrine to where the book use to be. With that the elder the left, leaving the two of them to find out where the scorpion tail were. Zecarayus would have started to walk around the shrine itself, trying to fine any obvious evidence, though truly he was no detective. He then remembered that hoshi had returned to the duo. "Hey hoshi, did you learn anything from trailing the ones who escaped?" he asked the exceed.

Elsewhere

The airship laid empty, crew and all had left with the tourists due to the fangs own want to keep them safe and happy. With that however the dreaded scorpion tail guild managed it's way in, including the jungle book. The plan was rather simple, hijack the airship and get out of here to receive a giant sum of jewels. All though there was one problem. "What do you mean no one here knows how to drive a airship?!" he demanded while holding the jungle book in his left arm. He was hamon, a experienced sand mage with the added power to control animals, but not an airship. "Well we never were told we had to fly an airship!" one of the scorpion mages protested, the others agreed as well. Hamon grew irradiated and opened the jungle book, in that moment a tiger lept through the window and landed at his feet, it seemed unnaturally strong and growled at the mages in front of it. Hamon then said, "Then go find the crew, in the town! Now go!" he demanded, and the group in front of him grudgingly agreed and poured out the airship.

The group would have soon been at the outskirts of the town, in which they would have made a plan along the way. The first five group of mages would have been at the outskirts of the town, in which three of them put there ice make together to make an cannon which would be used to cause wide havoc, one for defense and the other to take out anything flying. The second group of five would have stormed the village once artillery fire started to find the staff from the airship, they had no need to worry as they had very identifiable black cloaks to distinguish them from the natives. They were all set now, and merely waited for the perfect moment. It came when they spotted the captain chatting up a native woman.

BOOM!

The noise could be heard from where zecarayus and sorano where, the birds fluttering out of the trees were a clear sign of something wrong. Zecarayus merely motioned with his head to follow down the path. On the scene they would have arrived at was a giant ice pillar was sticking out of the elder's home, while the rest of the town was being hit with the ice mages wrath. Zecarayus was wide eyed trying to take everything in, then he narrowed his eyes. These mages would live to regret this day. "Sorana you think-" was all zecarayus managed to get out before the shack exploded next to them with ice and limbs. Zecarayus would not have been able to react fast enough and would have been floored by a big piece of what was once the roof. The other ice mages in the meanwhile would have been unaware of sorano's and zecarayus appearence for now, and merely focused on trying to find the staff of the airship while freezing anyone who got in there way. Oddly enough, very little fangs were actually at the village, not enough to slow the scorpion tail on there own anyways.

stats:

info on apps:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:58 am