Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act I: Genests

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genests Empty Act I: Genests

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 20th December 2015, 11:28 pm

job:

Twilight had begun, signaling the end of another day for the wandering mage as he soared through the skies approaching the Ancient Ruins. Flying so high that even those with an eagle's eyesight would confuse him as little more than a large bird at best, Niyol was able to spot a small glow down below. He couldn't see the source of it, but he saw the glow of something as it moved through a trail that would put it right at the Ruin's entrance. 'A traveler? Going through this area so late?' he thought to himself, questioning this person's sanity. Niyol lowered his altitude in an attempt to see the being better so he could gauge whether or not his help was necessary, but just as he was low enough to the ground for him to see the being disappeared in a burst of light. In the distance, near the entrance to the Ancient Ruins he spotted the light source appear once more, the memory of such an event happening before started alerting him to what it may be. "This will either be interesting... or annoy me to no end." Niyol said in a hushed tone, not speaking to anyone in particular. He checked his surroundings and say no one approaching, and decided to walk up to the ruins to confirm his suspicion. 

Arriving at the Ancient Ruins, Niyol looked around and saw no one on the approach still; but he sensed the presence of a living soul nearby as well as some small chunks of magic power. "Miss Grimoire, I know you're here... that bright flash of yours is a dead give away." he said calmly while looking in the direction he sensed the magic. All of a sudden, a burst of light appeared at his waist as he felt someone giving him a warm, loving hug for no apparent reason. "Umm... do I know you?" the small childish looking woman asked as she let go. "We've met before, but the occasion wasn't long enough for the memory to stick." Niyol answered calmly, knowing Lexa wouldn't remember him no matter what. "I guess... so are you responding to my fliers mister... ummm...." "Niyol, and No; I was passing overhead and saw you. But since you need help I'll be honored to assist you." Niyol responded, his tone calm and emotionless. "Hmmm... I wanna wait a couple days to see if more show up, if it's fine with- oh... okay." Lexa said, noticing that Niyol had already got a small campfire going.

Upon the arrival of the other mages accompanying them, Lexa would instantly disappear from her spot while reappearing giving each of them a very warm hug. Even if they all arrived at once, or just two of them arrived; it would look as if Lexa were hugging them all at once due to her abnormally fast speed. She'd then take a few skips back and perform a twirl, stopping to face the group with a bight smile on her face while grabbing the ends of her grey miniskirt. Lexa would then give a gently, polite curtsy while saying "Alexandria Lexicus Grimoire! You can call me Lexa!" her voice sounding extremely high pitched. She looked to be between 12 and 14, and her voice would match those numbers as well which would make her telling her actual age a little hard to believe. Niyol would stand up, approach his soon to be partners with no shirt. Replacing a shirt was a series of medical bandages wrapped around his torso so tightly that the outline of his muscles showed through. He had nothing covering his upper chest, allowing the plethora of scars on his pecs to be viewed by all. Looking at the new comers with purple, dull, dead seeming eyes that made others think the man was literally staring at his soul; Niyol would simply perform an oriental bow and say "I am Niyol, a member of the Tribe of Souls. I am honored to stand before you outlander." with an emotionless, but humble voice.
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Act I: Genests Empty Re: Act I: Genests

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 20th December 2015, 11:52 pm

a professional

Klein HP: 100% ϟ Klein MP: 100% ϟ Spells Used: N/A N/A

Klein was walking down the pathway through to the ancient ruins one cold night. He was clutching the job sheet in his hands of a miss Lexa Grimoire asking for assistance in the ancient ruins. He had a feeling that there was something wrong with that place so he got the help of his best freind/partner, Ibara. Ibara stayed behind for a bit. Saying that he had some "unfinished business" to attend to before he came, but that he would meet Klein at the entrance to the ruins. Klein walked for what seemed like hours, until he finally arrived at the entrance.

He saw two people there. One who fit the description perfectly for the client, Lexa Grimoire, and one who Klein had no idea who he was. The former seemed o teleport in front of Klein as soon as she saw him. She gave him a quick hug to which he was taken a bit aback to, as he was not expecting such a warm greeting. She introduced herself as Lexa Grimoire. "Hey there." Klein said in response. "Im here answering your request for help in these ruins. I have a partner coming as well, but he's running a little bit late.""Oh thats fine. We can wait no problem." Lexa said in response. The other man that was there introduced himself as a member of the tribe of souls. "Yeah, nice to meet you too." Klein said nonchalantly. It felt a bit odd, speaking like that, after the man introduced himself so elegantly. But he didnt think much of it.

Klein took a seat on the ground and began to wait for Ibara to finally show up. But he heard a pair of footsteps approaching in the distance. And he knew for a fact that neither of them were Ibara's.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Blood Plus @Niyol @橘御幸と橘楓

N O T E S  
    Lets get this show on the road!

BADASS
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genests ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Paragon of Denial
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Otō-san
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reality
    Second Skill: Sacred Sword Arts
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 21st December 2015, 12:40 am

Having 'borrowed' a job listing from a local guild, Miyuki and Kaede decided that they'd help this 'Lexa Grimoire' person with her little... dilemma. The girl evidently didn't have any rewards to give for this one, which was pretty much the same thing the siblings were dealing with; having to ask for help but not having any compensation for the service rendered that is. The next day, after stowing away on a ship and then swimming 2 miles to shore when they were closest to the Ancient Ruins and then hiking the rest of the way, the siblings saw the gentle glow of a warm campfire in the far distance. "Think that's her?" Miyuki asked Kaede while staring at it, wielding her two shitty weapons since she didn't have a sheathe for them. Kaede nodded as he slipped his arm out of the straps for his large shield, flexing his wrists to get rid of a bit of soreness from carrying the shield all this way. Upon arriving, Miyuki reeled back slightly as she was pulled in for a hug, her face being buried in the other person's chest. Normally, Miyuki's face lined up with everyone's stomachs so it was slightly refreshing to find someone who wasn't a damned mountain compared to her, but the random hug killed most of the joy in that fact. The girl introduced herself as their contractor, and Miyuki let out a sigh knowing that this person was gonna be weird. After her, a much larger person stepped up, his eyes seemed to be staring straight through her. She wanted to back away as he approached, the scars covering his chest accompanied with his muscle tone and those eyes of his were... unsettling to say the least. Kaede bowed to the man in the same fashion, saying "Well met Mister Niyol, Miss Grimoire, I am Kaede a humble shieldsman from a distant farm." with a calm voice. Miyuki looked at the man and sensed his magic power, letting out a rather pissed off sounding tongue click. "Look asshole, if you think you're gonna be bossin' anyone around just cause you think you got more magic power, you can kiss my a- (angry muffled out sounds)" Miyuki said irritated at the man, but her brother covered her mouth with his hand just before she could finish, causing her to go into a fit as she tried yelling through the hand. "Please excuse my sister... she has some problems when it comes to certain people." he said humbly, his face bearing no true emotion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genests CfNTz6Z

"I'd rather avoid killing you Guest..." ~Miyuki
    "But we will if we have to." ~Namine

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 21st December 2015, 10:24 am

a true son of a

" “

Ibara indulged in his friend's company most of the time but as of late it seemed Klein had gotten Ibara into situations that became deadlier and deadlier by the second. This would only add to that plethora of memoires. Sabertooth was relatively quiet that morning, most were out on jobs, so there was a slightly uncharacteristic yet undisturbed aura of peace in the Guild Hall, something Ibara enjoyed greatly seeing as he hadn't had much sleep the previous night. In fact, he enjoyed it so much, that he took to arranging himself in a rather awkward set of positions, laying himself horizontally across a table for a well-deserved nap.

This fatigue had come about from Klein and Ibara's previous job, Nightmare Incarnate. Not only had that been the most terrifying and overwhelming experience of the young man's life, but it had also put him into a deep state of unconsciousness, a coma if you will, for about a week due to a deep state of magical exhaustion. Ibara hadn't really spoken to Klein after that purely because of the juvenile concept that Ibara had trained into his mind to do with Klein having introduced him to that mission in the first place. Today, he decided, would be the day he forgave Klein for taking them on that mission.

Not a moment too soon did his to-be-forgiven partner arrive, disturbing the peace and quiet that had enshrouded the Guild Hall. Ibara perked his head up from the table to which Klein delivered him a rather odd look since that's entirely what Ibara deserved after having decided to take a nap on a table rather than beds that were only a few short metres upstairs. His look of absolute bewilderment was disturbed by an inquiry that he wished to propose to his fiery partner.

"Here's the information. You look pretty preoccupied at the moment so I'll leave you too it, just be at the Ancient Ruins within 24 hours. Don't be late!“ His words were simple, inquisitive yet rather matter-of-factly. Clearly there was no denying this mission and Ibara wasn't about to let his partner walk into this alone. With an extremely aggravated sigh, Ibara vacated his comfortable position along the tabletop and descended into the teleportation lacrima to pack his things. This would be the beginning of yet another life-threatening job, all in a day's work.

No sooner had Ibara packed his things and was ready to set off that he realised he was already late for this supposed meeting at the Ancient Ruins. If he were to make it there in time, for the distance between himself and his location was vast, he'd have to take a rather nauseous ride on the ever-dreaded teleportation lacrima to actually reach his destination.

This wasn't really a matter to put into question, he had no other choice. Ibara returned to Sabertooth and vacated into the teleportation lacrima. The object had delivered him too a grassy plain which seemed to slope upwards. It was obvious at first sight that he'd been teleported onto the side of a hill on which the Ancient Ruins stood grand at it's peak. Ibara could hear quite clearly the sound of conversation and a rather aggravated expression of speech seemed to pierce his ears at that very moment. The tone reminded Ibara much of himself.

However, this was no time for comparison, Ibara's mentality switched to reality and he slowly realised that there was a good two kilometres between him and his rendezvous point. There was only one thing he could do to oversail this conundrum that he now faced.

"Inferno Wings of the Fire Dragon!“

Ibara's echoing voice was resolute as two columns of white fire erupted from the soles of his feet and the epicentres of his palms. His body was sky-rocketed into the air in a slightly out-of-control motion and soon, the young fire dragon was on his way.

Ibara hadn't realised how hard it was to control himself within this spell. Although his motion was fast and his flying straight, it took the absolute pinnacle of Ibara's willpower to keep him on course to his destination. The point was getting closer now, three hundred metres, two hundred metres, one hundred metres. The distance narrowed by the second and soon Ibara would have to make his descent if he were to have any chance of landing correctly.

"Crap.. I forgot how hard this wa~“

Ibara's concentration snapped. The flames on both his hands and feet disappeared and soon he plummeted towards the earth, spiralling downwards only to land face-first between the young girl (Miyuki) and Lexa Grimoire, the clientèle of this mission. He separated their hug in a burst of smoke, while a crater formed underneath his body. Smoke burst from that very crater which concealed Ibara's body for the mean time. Only a few words emanated from the foggy pit that had been formed in a few short seconds.

"I'm here. W-When do we start?“ Ibara's voice accentuated groggily.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Sacred Scales, Lexa Grimoire & Niyol

N O T E S  
    Sorry for the wait!

DRAGON

magical status:

Last edited by Blood Plus on 25th December 2015, 2:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 21st December 2015, 2:45 pm

The rant from the rather aggressive girl being muffled by the hand of her much more docile brother, Niyol prepared to respond but was interrupted by yet another member of this team. 'Those mortals are of the same guild...' a voice whispered to Niyol as a dark blue mist formed around his feet. "I see." he said out loud. "You there." Niyol said to Miyuki, his eyes narrowing on her. "While my power is indeed greater than you and your kin, I care not for such small increments. Before me stands four individuals of lesser power, but the chains of fate bind you to a single purpose. The four mortals I see not as four lesser beings, but a singular being with greater potential and a great destiny ahead. You all call the same building your home, as such, you are all family. I walk alone, knowing only solitude; with no allies, how powerful am I? I wield no greater power than you mi'lady, as such, I will be expecting you to guard each other. Should I die, I die alone." the voice came out with little emotion, no sense of regret for having nothing at all but his weapons, but it was sincere, humble, and true. Niyol turned to the entrance to the ruins, looking at it with the ghost of his past to bring back the events that happened last time. "I've been here before, so I shall move ahead. Miss Grimoire, I humbly request for you to act as our beacon." he said. Lexa nodded and sent some magic power through her body. Her skin began to glow intensely at first, and then soon leveled out as she adjusted her magic influence, causing the glow to become quite gentle. Lexa watched as Niyol drew a rather long, black katana with a very jagged dagger attached to the hilt. He began walking in, and she followed the large man into the tunnels, the light from her body illuminating for a good ten or so meters ahead of the group, allowing for their guide to properly see where they're going.
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 21st December 2015, 3:54 pm

a professional

-silence- None said a word as they all waited for Ibara and anyone else to arrive at the ruins. Klein, with his enhanced slayer hearing, heard a pair of footsteps in the distance. Nether of them sounded like Ibara's, but they were vaguely familiar to him. A few moments later he saw two people arrive. A boy and a girl. "!!!" These were the same siblings that Klein had tried to save from the dragon that was chasing them. He still had the scar across his torso to prove it. Klein didn't say a word to them for the time being. But he wondered if they had even recognized him. Neither of them showed it in their expressions if they did. Not long after, Ibara came crashing onto the scene. Quite literally in fact. Klein was glad to see he had shown up. "Glad to see you've gotten better at that after your training." Klein said in a playful sarcastic tone.

Niyol then made a speech of how we are a guild and that we are family, then proceeded to enter the ruins with Lexa behind him. "I have a bad feeling about this one..." Klein said darkly as he began to follow Lexa and Niyol into the ruins. The walls began closing around him as he entered the dark ruins. Being the white dragon slayer, Klein was concerned he might run out of magic power in such a pitch black environment, but he continued nontheless, with Ibara and the siblings in tow. "Well, Im not going to get any closer to wizard saint without pushing my limits."

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G

N O T E S
    xxx

BADASS

Character | Magic | Bank
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 21st December 2015, 5:18 pm

Miyuki bit Kaede's hand, forcing him to reel back so she could tell the stronger mage off but before she could start screaming again, he began talking directly to her. The gist of his speech was that he didn't view himself as her superior, but rather he views everyone as equals. Miyuki's eyes softened a bit at that. Kaede ignored his throbbing hand as he remained speechless at the shirtless man they'd met. The siblings were used to people with power doing their best to keep weaker people under their thumb, but this... Niyol person was openly refusing to lead them. Miyuki clenched her swords, wanting to be mad at him but she couldn't find something to be mad at besides their gap in power. Watching as their contractor began glowing, like a human light bulb, Kaede became slightly intrigued at this kind of magic. Miyuki began following after the other girl, Kaede moved with his sister. "Ummm... I guess we'll just follow the two of you." Kaede said somewhat hesitantly. 

"Hey, you." Miyuki said to the one who came before them, and the one who joined their little shin-dig at the last second. "Miyuki, this is my little bro Kaede. Ass-wagon up front's Niyol, and I'm sure you know the client. What about you two?" she said with a pretty relaxed voice. Kaede looked at the other man strangely, trying to remember where he'd seem him before but couldn't quite figure it out. He wiped the thought from his mind, figuring that they'd find out eventually.

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 21st December 2015, 7:33 pm

magical status:

a true son of a

" “

Ibara didn't quite understand the responses he received upon his arrival. It was a total failure on his part, and although he was grateful for the lesser attention he received for it, he was still utterly bewildered about how all four of them handled it nonchalantly. However, Klein's slightly sly comment made him grimace a little, like a brother would insult his younger counterpart.

"Sheesh.. Don't patronise me.“

Ibara's words were wasted because, by that point, all four of them had already descended into the ruins only a few metres away from him together. Their bodies had ultimately gathered into a cloud of absolute darkness which hid them from view. Ibara soon began to realise that if he didn't follow them inside soon, he was looking at being lost for good, if he even decided to follow them at all up to that point.

"Guess I deserve that for being late.“

Ibara spoke out loud to himself which he wouldn't dare do had his compatriots actually waited for him rather than deciding to go inside together. Miyuki, Kaede, Klein, Lexa and Niyol. They'd formed quite a large team for this supposed mission and Ibara didn't quite understand why. From what Klein had gathered, this job was D-Rank, and although these ruins emanated with a hidden power far greater than Ibara had ever come across before, inclusive of his rumble with the Spooky Forest demon, he still couldn't determine why a job of such low rank would require so many people. Then again, he was completely oblivious to the details other than it was Lexa, the young looking girl whom had inquired about this job in the first place.

At this point, he was lacking far behind the rest of them. Getting hastily to his feet, he set one finger a light with a simple snap of his fingers before following after them into the depths of darkness. If it wasn't for his extended index finger, he wouldn't even be able to see where he was going. Luckily, the fire that spawned from his body illuminated a small spherical shape around him, casting light upon the rather ancient-looking runes and scriptures that scathed every inch of the walls. The sounds of his companions was only barely audible but Ibara had no choice but to follow it down.

"This better not lead to another coma..“ Ibara thought.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Everyone

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 21st December 2015, 9:22 pm

"You know, there is one person missing." a female voice called out from seemingly nowhere. "I don't believe I gave you permission to use my shadow wench." Niyol replied, sounding fairly agitated. "We should wait for him to catch up." Lexa said innocently. "There's a chasm up ahead, we'll wait on the other side." Niyol replied. "How sweet, normally you'd just let the poor fucker fend for themselves." Altsoba said. "Are you still in my shadow harlot?" Niyol asked her, sounding a bit more annoyed than before. He stopped moving and looked down at his shadow. It morphed from the usual look, to that of a woman holding a rather large scythe. A white spot on the face in the shape of a grin moved as the woman spoke. "Well you were traveling with so many people, I wanted to introduce myself." she said calmly. "Bull... shit." Niyol said bluntly. "You only want to talk to them so you can try and take their souls." Niyol said. "Hey now, it's not like I'd just up and take it... I always ask permiss-" "and take them even if they refuse." Niyol interrupted Altsoba's attempt at sounding innocent. "Well you always return them!" she argued. "I wouldn't have to return souls if you didn't steal them, no go back before I consume yours!" Niyol said, talking louder than before. "Fine, fine... grouch." Altsoba said before Niyol's shadow returned to a normal form. "Pay her no heed, a lowly wretch from a time before magic." Niyol said to the others before he continued walking again, arriving soon at a hole in the ground a bit over 6 or so meters across. Lexa was the first to move, bursting into light while appearing on the other side at the exact same time. Niyol went next, a pair of pure black wings with a crimson glow on them appeared on his back. He began flapping them and flew right over the hole, waiting on the other side for the rest. Lexa walked to the wall and sat down. Niyol walked forwards, stopping when he heard the childish looking woman say "Where ya goin?" with her childish voice to match. "I'll wait further up. I don't belong with the others, that is, there is no room for an outsider among them. I'm sure the other would also prefer I wasn't around." Niyol said, directly referring to Miyuki who seemed to dislike him.

HP: 300/300
    ƧƧ: 125/160

Effects:
    Leg/Strong(+) Weapons: +10% base MP ƧƧ
    Soul Storage: Can store 50% more ƧƧ
    Unnatural Attraction: +5% ƧƧ Regen at night (+2% ƧƧ Regen during day)
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 21st December 2015, 10:23 pm

a professional

The darkness of the ruins became ever more prevalent the further along Klein and the others walked along. Lexa herself was the only thing that allowed them to see at all. Once they reached a large chasm in the middle of the darkness, Lexa used her magic to teleport across. It was hard to see, but Klein figured the chasm was about ten meters across, and only God knows how deep it was. Well, God and any poor sap that managed to fall down there. A strange being popped out of seemingly nowhere and was confronted by Niyol, who commanded it to retreat back to where ever it was that it came from. Afterwards When Niyol floated away further into the ruins, Klein felt a chill. Almost like a very powerful source of magic energy had left his precense. That Niyol guy must have been far more powerful than Klein had realized at first.

Klein wondered for a moment how he was going to get across the chasm for a moment, before he remembered that he could fly short distances with his magic. "Wow, I'm really dumb." Klein thought to himself at how thick he could be at times. He stood at the edge of the pit for a moment before launching concentrated light out of his feet to safely get to the other side of the cavern. The light from his feet illuminated the area he was in and he noticed some strange writing and artwork on the walls. Once he reached the other side, Klein landed on the ground and awaited the arrival of everybody else. But he heard a strange sound further into the cave. Almost like the sound of metal clanking around. The sound alarmed Klein, but he knew this job wasnt going to be easy. Why else would Lexa have needed such a large party with her in the first place.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G

N O T E S
    xxx

BADASS

Character | Magic | Bank
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 22nd December 2015, 1:18 am

The shadowy figure appearing on the ground didn't help Miyuki's opinion of the man, and the fact that it talked helped her opinion even less. She wanted to ask him about it, knowing that what happened was beyond simple magic tricks, but it seemed like the man was in a fairly bad mood from their conversation. Coming up at a large chasm, and their partners having their own ways of getting across the siblings would have to get a bit creative. Miyuki looked at Kaede who gave a nod and took a few steps back. He kneeled down and placed his buckler shield in front him with his large on resting on the ground. Miyuki charged at him and jumped, pressing a foot on the buckler as Kaede performed a bashing motion. The force of which sent Miyuki flying over the large hole, landing into a sliding motion on the other side. Kaede tossed his large shield across like a Frisbee, followed by his buckler shield and then he charged at the wall. Changing direction Kaede began running on the wall and across the chasm, making it to the other side next to his sister. "Stay here." Miyuki told him as she walked further in the tunnel. Kaede hesitantly agreed to do so, taking a seat on his large shield as he waited for their final ally to arrive. Miyuki walked down the tunnel till she was able to see the outline of Niyol's body. "Oi!" she shouted to him angrily. "You talked about that chick consuming souls, and then threatened to consume hers. I think you owe an explanation of your powers before we go any further with you!" Miyuki shouted at him. She grabbed his arm and tried pulling him, but found that he was rather firmly planted on the ground.

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 22nd December 2015, 7:51 am

a true son of a

" “

Their foosteps drew quieter, each 'pitter-patter' became softer as if the distance between the group and Ibara himself was increasing with each passing breath. He didn't quite know what to do, although his sphere of fire allowed him to see in a 3 metre straight line ahead of him, this still left him extremely minimal visibility. He simply couldn't risk running to catch up with them unless he were to fall straight first into any dangers that lay ahead.

Sadly... Ibara wasn't a rational person. He was instinctive, just like his father. So he ran. His footsteps were quick while his legs were drawn in close together with each passing stride, in fact, the run looked much more like a rapid tip-toe than a sprint to catch up with his friends. Although he could tell he was gaining on them, their voices became more audible, and as per usual, Miyuki's tone (the one whom reminded him of himself) pierced the pitch-black silence with incessant questions to the mage who was supposedly leading this expedition, Niyol.

This train of thought had taken Ibara several hundred metres forwards from where he was standing and quite forgot his position at that point of time. Then it happened. His foot dropped down to take yet another stride, similar to the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that... but there was nothing there. With nothing to support his weight, Ibara toppled forwards completely unexpectedly into a dark crevice, that for all he was concerned, had appeared spontaneously.

"Crap.“

The words were clear as day but slowly drifted into inaudibility as Ibara's body fell.. and fell.. and fell. In fact, he fell for such a long period of time that he'd grown quite bored of falling. There was no chance of hearing or seeing his partners now, they were most likely hundreds of metres above him judging by the time that he'd fallen and the pace he was moving at.

Ibara was still falling. He wondered when it might stop. As if this incessant cesspool of his worst nightmares might finally bring this job to a close.

"Fool! You're giving up?! Who'll carry on my legacy if you just go ahead and die at the first sign of trouble? Get back to your feet, dumbass! They need you, Earthland needs you, it's only a matter of time before all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. You just have to be patient.“

Patience wasn't exactly one of Ibara's strong points but Igneel's words struck true, like any father's would to inspire courage within the heart of his son. The young dragon glanced around him several times. From what he had identified on his long fall, he was falling down a chute that only got narrower and narrower the further he descended. So this could only end one of three ways. He either finds a way to stop himself, deep within the crevice, plummets to his ultimate doom, disregarding his father's words or quite simply gets squished if the chute gets too narrow and his train of thought hesitates for too long. Luckily, Ibara knew a simple method that had saved him from many obsolete spots down the years.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!“

Ibara's fist glowed as it channelled raw magical energy into the very depths of his palms. Upon the clenching of his right fist, Ibara's eyes radiated a deep red while his fist mirrored the colour in the form of flames. With both speed and power augmented greatly by the fire that now propelled his fist forwards, he struck the wall that now almost had him pinned on either side. As he'd expected, his fist drilled a hole directly into the wall which stopped him abruptly. His shoulder popped out of his socket with a harsh sound while Ibara simultaneously let out a yelp (-10 HP: Dislocated Shoulder).

On the bright side, Ibara now hung there, suspended by a singular flaming fist that was now lodged deep within in the wall. From there, he grimaced. To his delight, he wasn't able to feel the pain that resided in his arm from suspending him in such an awkward position due to the dislocation of his shoulder but he knew if he ultimately hung here for too long, his arm would simply rip off and this bright idea would soon dim. The only thing he could do now was trust that his compatriots intuitiveness would guarantee his safety. That's if they knew how far down he was..

"A signal fire.. Fire Dragon's ROAR!“

Ibara's chest swelled and bulged to the size of a humanoid grape before tilting his chin upwards so that his mouth faced towards the open chute that he'd plummeted down for several long minutes. Ibara hoped greatly that his energy levels were of a reasonable enough standard that his roar could even reach the top and signal his friends to his location. He wouldn't be able to tell considering he's on the opposite end. Although, as the roaring orange and white flames sky-rocketed up the chute in a succinct colum, Ibara allowed himself one desperate plea of emotion. Hope.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Everyone

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

magical status:

Last edited by Blood Plus on 25th December 2015, 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 22nd December 2015, 10:47 pm

Niyol felt the hand tugging on him, trying to force him to go back to the group and give an explanation as to who they were just talking to, but he simply refused to be pulled. Meanwhile the sound of running footsteps on the other side of the chasm him and the others had recently crossed began getting louder and louder, but soon were cut off by the sound of someone falling. Niyol arrived in time to see a large fireball flying up, judging by the element and the individuals not so graceful arrival earlier, Niyol and Lexa both figured it was the one who didn't introduce himself. "I think I saw some rope a little ways back wrapped around some dead guy..." Lexa said, her voice was childish and high pitched as usual. Niyol simply stood aside and watched as Lexa disappeared, reappearing almost instantly with a rather long coil of rope. Upon her return, Lexa would hand one end of the rope to Klein saying "Can you hold this big brother?" with a bright smile on her face. Seconds later, she would disappear in a flash of light again, reappearing behind Klein while mid air and performing a rather powerful kick. Should Klein be unable to dodge the kick in time, he would be launched off the edge of the chasm and sent plummeting down to go help Ibara, whom all but Klein didn't know. Should Klein dodge the attack, Lexa would do the same to Kaede; except without the rope. If Klein was sent down, she would hand Niyol and Kaede the other end of the rope so they could help to pull the other two up.
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 24th December 2015, 11:33 pm

a professional

The sound of flames scorching against stone became clear to Klein in the moment that he was walking forward and did not realize the absence of Ibara from the group. He saw flames erupting from the pit that he had leaped over a few moments ago. It was obvious at this point that the fire dragon had lost its wings and had fallen into the depths of the earth below them. Klein and everyone else had backtracked in order to find a way to retrieve Ibara. Lexa Grimoire handed Klein a rope and did not explain anything else to him. Then, to his dismay, Lexa kicked him into the pit below with the rope. "Hey, what are you doin- SHIIIIT!" Klein screamed as he plummeted down to meet his friend in dire circumstances. Without thinking, Klein instinctively used his shadow dragon roar to attempt to slow his descent, even if it was only by a fraction. Luckily the shadows did not hit Ibara on the way down, but it was a close call nonetheless, it was a close call that Klein did not intend in the heat of the moment. But his instinct override his sense of logical thinking. Despite his attempt, Klein still hit the maximum length of the rope and jerked up violently. The fire dragon was right next to him, with his arm lodged in the wall. "Hey, it's been a while. How have you been?" Klein said with a sarcastic tone as he dangled on the end of the rope.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Everyone

N O T E S  
    xxx

BADASS

Character | Magic | Bank
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 25th December 2015, 1:23 am

Miyuki watched in awe as the other girl of the group sent one of her own allies flying off the edge, soon after passing the opposing end of a rope to her younger brother. Kaede looked at the rope, trying to connect the dots but soon having realized the plan as a massive jerk pulled him towards the crevice. Miyuki ran around front of him and grabbed the rope as well, digging her small heels into the ground as best she could to try and slow the rope as it hauled them to the abyss. Miyuki's heels stopped their dragging but a few inches shy of the edge of the large hole and the siblings held fast. Lexa ran to the edge, screaming "Hey big brother! Grab mister grumpy and we'll pull you up!" she shouted with a childish tone, the shape and emptiness of the hole in the ground would allow her voice to echo and carry itself to the two slayers down below. Upon being given a signal, the two siblings began pulling on the rope, noting as Niyol the shirtless man failed to even try to help them with the rope. Upon hauling the pair up, Miyuki immediately turned to face Niyol with enraged eyes. "You owe us answers. I want to know what manner of magic you use." she said firmly. Miyuki slipped her foot under one of her blades and kicked it into the air, catching it and then kneeled down and picked up her other. "You're gonna explain yourself, or I'll personally kill you..." she said. Kaede got prepared to fight Miyuki should she try to harm Niyol. While he did know his sister didn't do things without reason, he also had his own opinion of how to deal with certain scenarios... and this wasn't in line with his opinion.

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 25th December 2015, 7:14 pm

a true son of a

" “

By this point, Ibara was pretty pissed off. Not only had he listened to his friends bantering only a few hundred metres above him about how they should go about rescuing him, meanwhile he was hanging for his life, utilising only the best strength that his dislocated shoulder could offer. His eyes trained on the everlasting darkness above, their conversation continued and slowly, Ibara's hope of getting out this pit of nothingness alive slowly began to diminish.

He punched the wall repeatedly with his free hand which didn't help his situation at all. In fact, it worsened it to the point where the wall where his fist remained embedded to stop him from plummeting to a one-stop destination began to crumble. He didn't really take mind and continued, bantering with himself as he did so.

"Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit! Can someone please get their ass down here already?! Life kind've hanging in the balance here! DAMNIT!“

Their chatter seemed to cease at that point and Ibara heard the hurling of an object down the crevice in which he hung. The idea of a rock came to mind, they'd probably got tired of his noise and released him as a dead weight so they could continue their job. Ibara hated being babied over and naturally he would think this the best course of action should someone else be in his situation although similarly he'd have plunged straight down the hole to save them himself rather than leave them dangling. Luckily, it wasn't a rock that flew past his body just after the last breath of flames drew silent on his lips. It was a rope. He hadn't expected to find anything on the end of the rope, in fact, he was absolutely bewildered as to why they'd have thrown anyone down here in the first place.

"Just the rope would've been fine, dumbasses! You didn't need to throw Klein down here as well!“

He watched as his partner slowly drew to a halt beside him. Klein kept his grip for a moment long enough to deliver a more-than sarcastic comment which only led to the ultimate response of Ibara grimacing and shouting back up after his previous response.

"Nevermind. I understand why now.“

The idea that they were meant to pull him back to the surface became a realisation to Ibara shortly after Klein offered his arm. Ibara took it while the other remained lifeless in the wall. This would definitely turn out to be a problem for him should anything arise, he used his good arm and thankfully to his more-than impressive Dragon Slayer augmented physicality, he could cling onto the rope with one arm rather than having the need for two. Although the rope wobbled at times, showing that the two pulling it were almost incompetent or lackluster in physical strength, or perhaps they'd simply miscalculated for the two's overbearing weights that they were now burdened with.

"I owe you on~“

The young dragon was almost immediately cut off as soon as he'd got to safety on the other side of the abyss. He realised they were paying him no attention at all, in fact Miyuki and Kaede, the two twins accompanying the twin Dragon Slayers were quite engrossed with a topic almost completely irrelevant to what Ibara considered the real job at hand.

"Who the hell cares about his magic?! I want to get this job done as quickly as possible after quite nearly plummeting to my death so I'd appreciate it if we all just MOVED ALONG.“

Ibara seemed quite flustered at the fact. Predominantly prompted by the fact that they had spent most of Ibara's time of "hanging in the balance" arguing and considering how best it was to save him rather than acting on instinct alone. Although the latter most likely would've got them all killed, this simply wasn't a concept natural to Ibara so naturally he objectified against it.

Having had enough of the needless antics, he pushed onwards, through the door that had settled on the other side of the crevice. Recognising it as the only viable route onwards, he could only assume this route was the right way as he stepped through without a needless care in the world. This was quite possibly the most idiotic or most courageous move Ibara had ever performed because after experiencing this ruins' "treasures" first-hand, who knew what he could be waltzing into next.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @xxx

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

•  DIRECTORY

Act I: Genests CNMQ731
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 26th December 2015, 1:26 am

Niyol watched as the man was pulled up, and then got yelled at by the pint size piranha yet again. He looked at the group with a fairly cold expression before directly looking at Lexa. "Miss Grimoire, would you be so kind as to provide aid to that outlander? I feel he may be less useful if injured." he said calmly while Ibara, who's name he didn't know still, was storming off. "As for you lady Miyuki, I shall make a compromise to inform you of my talents, but only while we press on." Niyol said to the small woman as he turned and began walking. Lexa nodded her head and immediately disappeared to catch up to Ibara. This end of the tunnel was very well lit, so there was no need for Lexa to act as a light source any further. At this point, the group had switched places and Ibara was now in the lead. "Ten winters ago, give or take several additional seasons, I came across a slip of parchment with a single magic circle drawn. In the middle of the circle was a pentagram with five words written in a different language. Curiosity set in, and caused me to draw out the circle in the dirt and recite the words. At first it seemed as though nothing would happen, however, the event was merely delayed. By the next morning, my entire tribe except two individuals were slain. My bride-to-be laid in a burnt down home, with a jagged knife in her stomach. It was the first time I had ever killed something, but it was not my choice. That being who took over my shadow, her name is Altsoba, the Demon of War and is the second most powerful demon in existence. The parchment I spoke of earlier was her summoning ritual. As a price for summoning her, I had to kill over a thousand people against my will. In the years that followed, having no home to return to I was given the option to either become the Guardian of Souls, become the Guardian of Mortality, or become a corpse. My respect for the value of life was and is still shaken, and I wished to be able to see those I'd killed once more so I took on the role of a death mage. I am able to consume souls and use them to cast spells, as well as call on those same souls to fight alongside me. All souls are mine to control, including all of yours should you perish here... should that be the case, it is also my obligation to put your souls at peace by granting you a single dying wish." Niyol said calmly while passing many rune markings inscribed on the walls. "You both have experienced great loss, your souls have pain and suffering written all over it. You have an appreciation for the value of life, and appear to be willing to protect them. If you ever wish to become the 'Guardian of Mortality' I would be quite honored to arrange your lessons." Niyol offered, his voice sounded quite serious in the matter. Meanwhile, much further ahead, Lexa had caught up to Ibara almost instantly as she appeared from seemingly nowhere. "Big brother?" she said, her voice sounding quite child like. "If you can hold still for a second, I can make any pain your feeling go away. I would actually take five seconds, but it's still better than fighting while hurt. Also I can hear movement up ahead, so I advise taking the help now..." Lexa said, her voice sounding a lot more cheery than it should have. Should Ibara accept it, Lexa would place a single hand on him and glow brightly for a few seconds as her heal spell worked its way in. If he would refuse, Lexa would leave the man to his sufferings.

ƧƧ: 135/160

Effects:
    Leg/Strong(+) Weapons: +10% base MP ƧƧ
    Soul Storage: Can store 50% more ƧƧ
    Unnatural Attraction: +5% ƧƧ Regen at night (+2% ƧƧ Regen during day)

Ninetails Derpfox carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Act I: Genests NXDHjfc , Act I: Genests R2fEWNz
    Ninetails Derpfox carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Act I: Genests R2fEWNz
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 2nd January 2016, 8:01 pm

The True Ice

The cavern that Klein and Ibara found themselves in was extremely dark and damp. It was just about the last place that Klein wanted to find himself that he could think of. He had light emmiting from his hands so that they could both see. Klein helped Ibara get his arm out of the cavern wall. He was cautious not to injure his shoulder further. Once he was free from his earthen shackles, Klein pulled on the rope and was slowly but surely pulled up with Ibara. They reached the top after what seemed like ages had passes before them. Lexa Grimoire attempted to give medical attention to Ibara's injured shoulder, claiming she could fix it in a matter of seconds. Before Klein had a chance to listen to what his response was, his attention was grabbed by a mysterious sound that was resonating much closer than it was when they first entered the ruins.

Klein stepped forward in front of the rest of the group and tried to pinpoint the source of the sound. No, it wasn't one sound, it was three, at least. A few tense moments passed as the sounds became closer and closer. All of a sudden there was silence that pierced through the atmosphere. The silence only lasted for a few seconds however, since almost immediately, a large spider like creature leaped at Klein out of the darkness. The sight of the creature in mid air triggered Klein's combat reflexes in a major way. right when it was about to land on him, Klein's fist filled with holy light as he punched the creature on its underside as it was still in mid air. The spider flew into the wall to Klein's right and looked extremely dazed, but not quite dead yet. Another spider like leaped out from the darkness immediately after. This time Klein dodged it by leaping back a few meters. The spider backed up slightly and something else emerged from the darkness. A man dressed as ascientist covered in wires and circuitry. He looked normal at the first glance, but his eyes were cold and lifeless. Klein took a combat stance and prepared for the fight to commence.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G
    @Everyone

N O T E S
    xxx

DEMON

Character | Magic | Bank
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 2nd January 2016, 11:26 pm

A flash of silver and Miyuki was charging straight for the second spider. She knew for a fact that she wasn't strong enough to take the scientist, but had enough pride to where she wouldn't kill an enemy that wasn't attacking. The other spider dazed, not dead, but not showing aggression at the moment received mercy from the pint sized warrior. The large spider jumped back as Miyuki made a single strike at it, completely throwing her rhythm off and causing her eyes to grow wide. A shot of white came from the spider's mouth, aimed directly for the silver haired girl. Just as she though it was over... that the white attack would hit her and she'd be spider food, Kaede appeared brandishing his large shield. The item took the full impact of the attack, and became coated in a large amount of webbing. Miyuki hit the floor as the adrenaline stopped slowing time down in her mind, and got up slowly using her swords to help. The spider jumped down from the ceiling, landing in a spot fifteen meters from the siblings give or take a few feet. Miyuki took her fighting stand, placing one rusty sword in front her at an angle that would let her block with it. The other blade was behind her but pointing off diagonally, and elevated above her shoulder, a position that allowed her to make attacks or throw the sword if needed. Kaede took his own stand, the massive body shield in front him, and the buckler shield on his right arm was placed behind him pointing at the ground. The siblings took off, charging at the spider, and the spider charged at them. Another white glob was shot at them, which Kaede jumped in front of and let his body shield take the hit. He spun around and threw his buckler shield like a frisbee and slammed the spider right in its mandibles, causing it to reel back on its hind legs. "Switch!" he called, prompting Miyuki to jump up, run on his back and then jump over his shield. She ran directly under the creature and spun with both swords pointed out, severing all eight legs. The spider's torso fell backwards, with the eight stubs wriggling in the air. Miyuki grabbed Kaede's shield from the ground and tossed it back to him. Kaede reached an arm out, allowing the shield to slide onto it. The two met up and took a seat as they waited for everyone else's battles to finish.

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 4th January 2016, 6:28 pm

magical status:

a true son of a

" “

Clearly Ibara's enraged status didn't concern the rest of his time, and to that end, the young dragon was pretty pleased. That was until someone decided to pay him attention. Although the offer was positive from a little young girl whom had accompanied and inquired about the job in the first place, Ibara couldn't help but detest the offer. He didn't like being babied and, although it would aid him greatly, he refused Lexa Grimoire's offer where she stood.

"Spare the charity, I can fight with one arm just fine.“

Lexa looked partially offended although it was always hard to tell with that one and for that very reason, the young dragon didn't trust her at all. She was always interjecting at random intervals and usually didn't offer much to help. In fact, the only things he had really acquired and acknowledged about her was that she had dragged them to these ruins in the middle of nowhere which was inclusive of danger around every bend. As if to further add onto that point, while Ibara was lost in thought, several explosions occured in the back of his eye, only to see Klein and the siblings now disappearing into a thick, smoky fog - mindlessly fighting for their lives.

Instinctively, the young dragon ran to help them only to find his passage barred by the creatures that had similarly attacked three of his compatriots. At least one of them was similar. Two figures actually stood ahead of him, one more humanoid than the other. A robotic spider and what looked to be an insane scientist, covered from head to toe in wires. He looked like he was set to blow and Ibara didn't quite know how to react. That was until the spider lunged towards him.

Ibara hadn't calculated for the difficulties that having only one useful arm would bring. In fact, he was truly regretting refusing Lexa's offer up till that point. His guard that he intended to raise with both arms functional had now completely dissipated and now he was wide open as the spider closed in for the kill. The kill would have landed too if it weren't for Lexa. A teleporting, maniacal fighting machine that threw the spider into the nearby wall with one of the most power-imbued kicks the young dragon had ever seen. In fact, the spider was crushed and obliterated upon contact with Lexa's foot, Ibara couldn't help but stand there dumbfounded as Lexa turned back to him, disregarding the mad scientist, with a smile.

"You're welcome, Mr. Fussypants! Maybe you shouldn't reject my offer next time.“ she giggled which only heightened Ibara's annoyance before teleporting elsewhere in the exact same instance.

Ibara was alone now, facing off against this mad scientist whom seemingly didn't utter a word. He only disturbed this serenity upon withdrawing a scalpel and a bonesaw in each hand, both menacing looking weapons and he looked like he knew exactly how to use them which only perturbed Ibara more. The young dragon gulped before the scientist set off at a stride towards him. Initially it looked to be a walk but that pace slowly increased in a crescendo like fashion to a run. The scientist was zooming in for the kill and there'd be no Lexa to save his ass this time.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to face a Dragon Slayer in close quarters?“

Ibara grinned while these words didn't disturb the scientists' movement at all. Thanks to the young dragons' quick reflexes and agility, he nonchalantly evaded a piercing stab from the scalpel as the scientist closed in. This served to close the distance between them entirely, as they now stood face-to-face with the bone-saw looming overhead, coming down to Ibara's skull. But the young dragon wouldn't give him the chance.

Ibara's fist illuminated a brilliant red with flames that shone out into the dark caverns of the ruins while saying with a high-pitched roar: "Fire Dragon's Fang Shot!“ Although it didn't seem like much, Ibara rather casually placed the illuminated fist on the scientist's chest. Their was little to no force behind it but as soon as his knuckles connected, an explosion occurred which caused the entire vicinity to billow in smoke. Fire raged from within the smoke and, as it cleared, it was evident that the scientist had gone flying into the opposite wall. Unluckily, the scientist had breached too much of a close gap between them both and had nailed Ibara with a vicious gash in shoulder from the bone saw.

"Dumbass.. you'll pay for that.“

Ibara growled and shot forwards, giving the scientist no time to recover as he remained in the wall, embedded into it with no chance of freeing himself. Through Ibara's assailed jump towards his opponent, his entire body had ignited into flames and, as he usually did with his spells, he once again verbally growled the words of it.

"Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!“

This would finish him as Ibara poured the remnants of his etherious into the spell. Ibara's body glazed with a red and orange hue while his head lowered with an intentional meaning to headbutt the scientist to the netherworld. Everything happened in the blink of an eye. Both scientist and dragon alike disappeared into another room of the ruins which was now opened up by a huge gap in the wall. The scientist had disintegrated into metal parts while Ibara now lay on the floor in the centre of the room, his body now absent of flames.

That wasn't the worry though. It seemed Ibara had stumbled across another infested trap but this was all the more-menacing as it contained double if not-triple the amount of enemies that had recently encountered, and they looked equally as powerful.

"A little help.. guys?“ Ibara said regrettably through the hole in the wall.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @xxx

N O T E S  
    A bit long!

DRAGON

Last edited by Blood Plus on 4th January 2016, 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 4th January 2016, 6:29 pm

Rolling:

•  DIRECTORY

Act I: Genests CNMQ731
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th January 2016, 6:29 pm

The member 'Blood Plus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Act I: Genests StrongMonster Act I: Genests NormalMonster Act I: Genests WeakMonster Act I: Genests StrongMonster Act I: Genests NormalMonster Act I: Genests NormalMonster
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 4th January 2016, 7:22 pm

Niyol watched as chaos unfolded, smoke, explosions, blood splattering on the wall... absolute madness. He let out a sigh as all the enemies in the area had ignored him entirely, knowing they stood no chance. It was then that the door on the far end of the cavern opened, filling the room with light as a large spider, three dogs, and two scientists entered the battle field. Niyol stepped forwards, allowing the others to finish their battles. The spider, hesitantly but bravely stepped to face the man. Niyol grabbed the white blade on his left hip, drawing it quickly and sending out two lines; one black, and the other blue. The six enemies all were hit with the attack, but the spider received the worst of the attack. All eight of the spider's legs were shot off, the scientists tried to block for the dogs, but the attack phased through them like a ghost. The dogs were hit with the attack, but it wasn't nearly strong enough to kill them after passing through so many bodies. The dogs dispersed, going off to attack the other three mages leaving their masters to avenge the spider.

Niyol stared at the two men while holding his white sword to the ground. "Dance..." he said in a calm voice, causing the white sword to immediately begin vanishing, turning into a white powder. "...Tamashī Reitōko." he finished saying, it was emotionless... unafraid and certain as the words came out. Suddenly, an avalanche of white powder, metallic but ice cold erupted from behind him in mass. Flying at the two scientists who had barely finished revealing their weapons. The two of them looked up as the wave of metal snow came down on them, surrounded them, collapsed in on them, and then riddled them with cuts. Niyol continued walking towards the two, his every step sounding like gunshots in the scientist's ears, even though it was drowned out by the sounds of fighting. The temperature of the room became frigid as the avalanche rose into the air and revealed the scientists still alive. Niyol reached his hand forward, as though he were taking a sword from a wall and the white blade reformed in it. He walked past the two enemies, making a horizontal swiping motion, but not hitting any of them. As Niyol walked through the still open door, a pillar of ice rose from the ground and connected with the cavern's ceiling, consuming the two scientists. The shirtless mage gently sheathed his blade and walked into the facility, leaving the weakened dogs to be killed off by the other three mages.

MP: 132/160

ƧƧ: 135/160

Effects:
    Leg/Strong(+) Weapons: +10% base MP ƧƧ
    Soul Storage: Can store 50% more ƧƧ
    Unnatural Attraction: +5% ƧƧ Regen at night (+2% ƧƧ Regen during day)
    Soul Slash: +2% x6 MP Regen (3 Posts)
    Post #5: +10% MP

Cooldown:
    Soul Sweep - 5 Posts

Soul Slash:
    Artifact Weapon Ability #1:
    Secondary Magic Unique Ability #2:
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 9th January 2016, 10:19 pm

The True Ice

The fight was pure chaos all around Klein. He was a beacon of light in a sea of surging dust, wires, and magic. Miyuki and Kaede were doing more than holding their own. Klein was impressed at how well the siblings worked together in combat. He probably couldnt even communicate that well with Ibara. Wait a second..... Ibara! Klein had completely forgotten that Ibara had crashed into a separate cavern just a few moments ago. Klein ran into the cavern through all of the dust and debris as he passed a very emotionless Niyol who was walking in the opposite direction. He ran in and saw three dogs that were covered in glowing wires as they all began to surround Ibara. He leaped into the air and yelled, "White Dragon Wing Attack!" Klein spread his arms apart behind him as two long streams of light flowed majestically off of the tips of his fingers. He whipped both arms in front of him as hard as he could and watched the light rip all three dogs to shreds before his eyes. Wires and body parts flew all around the cavern and littered the floor. "Heh, you owe me a couple of drinks when we get back to the guild!" Klein said excitedly to his partner.

With all of the wired beings in the areas eliminated, the dust began settling on the ground and everyone stopped to catch their breaths. There was a light a little bit further down the ruins and Klein squinted in the direction of it. He saw a few silhouettes in the bright light. Klein ran at them with his fist full of light. This was his time to shine.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G
    @xxx

N O T E S
    xxx

DEMON

Character | Magic | Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th January 2016, 10:19 pm

The member 'Klein Okumura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Act I: Genests NormalMonster Act I: Genests NormalMonster Act I: Genests NormalMonster Act I: Genests WeakMonster Act I: Genests NormalMonster Act I: Genests WeakMonster

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:17 am