Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!)

MitsuyoKuniaki
    MitsuyoKuniaki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!) Empty Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!)

Post by MitsuyoKuniaki 1st December 2015, 11:44 am

Find That Book/INFO:

"Find this book?" Mitsuyo said aloud.  She was reading over her first job request, it seemed easy enough.  She put her left hand on the side of her hip, looking over the paper once more.

...The Black Crow...

"...The Black Crow. Hmmmm what kind of books does this old lady read? Whatever."  Mitsu said to herself. She stuffed the page in her pocket and left outside.

"Well, at least it's in Peace Village." She muttered.

She walked down the busy street. She stayed near the sides not wanting to bump into anyone, she glanced up to the sky. It was a bright blue, barely any clouds, and the ones that were there were stretched thin. She looked back ahead stuffing both of her hands into her pockets, as she passed an alley some little kids ran out almost knocking her over.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mitsu yelled.

"Sorry miss!" A brown haired boy yelled back as him and the other kids ran down the street into more people.

Mitsuyo shook her head and continued on, she took a deep breath of the fresh air, she didn't get out much. The bright sun felt good on her pale skin, it wasn't very hot, just the right temperature. She huffed when she took a right turn, Mitsu was getting lost already, this was one of the annoying things that happened from her being inside so much. She took out a village map she had grabbed a few days ago. She was very glad she had did so.

"Ah, here I am." She pointed a finger on the dry paper. She was going slightly in the wrong direction.  She just had to make a few more turns to get back on track though.  She paused, she smelled something sweet, like some type of dessert. She hurried slightly to a little shop that the smell was coming from, it was called.

...Sweet And Tempting...

Mitsuyo went inside, her stomach growled at all the different sweet scents.

"I think I'll just grab something real quick." She smirked.

"Oy!"

She looked over all the choices and made up her mind on Chocolate Cornets.

Last edited by MitsuyoKuniaki on 2nd December 2015, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!) Empty Re: Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!)

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st December 2015, 9:32 pm

The pale woman didn't notice Mashyuu or the Earth Elemetal that rested at his feet. The young Wizard watched the pale beauty stroll inside and he smirked at himself. "Looks like a Wizard. Lets go see if she's on a job." Mashyuu said to Rock and together the two strolled into the bakery where the scent was coming from. Casually he strolled up behind her and looked into the window that she had been peering into.

"Nope. You don't want those. They are going to go straight to your hips." Mashyuu joked. "Besides if your going on a job then you want something that can be bagged up and carried easy. Stick with a dozen cookies." Casually Mashyuu stepped next to the woman and extended his hand. The Brown Jacket moved up his arm as he extended his arm and smiled at the woman. "Name's Mashyuu, Sabertooth Earth Wizard. So you going on a job? You are a Wizard right?"160 Rocky barked happily and ran around Mashyuu's feet and he glanced down at the Earth Elemental. "Oh and this is Rocky, my guardian."

WC:182
    Stats::
    MitsuyoKuniaki
    MitsuyoKuniaki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MitsuyoKuniaki 2nd December 2015, 3:09 pm

Mitsu blinked and gazed over, she quickly looked over Mashyuu, then to Rocky. She stared at his extended hand for a moment, but gave him a short nod instead. What? She didn't know where his hands have been.

"Hm, I've been eating them for years and my hips are just fine. Though, I do need something that I can take along the way." She acknowledged the last part to herself. She bought a bag full of Kinako cookies. She turned to leave seeing Mashyuu was still there. In the background those same kids that had ran into her a little earlier was running past the shop, it was as if the world went into slow motion. It was about four of them. Only one girl of the group, and by the looks of it the youngest, maybe seven or eight. There was one short boy-standing maybe a few inches lower than the girl, he had short blonde hair and pale skin, but had dark green eyes. He was smiling and laughing, probably the jokester  of the group.

There was another boy, he was a little taller than the girl and other boy, he had black medium length hair, it stopped short of going down to his neck. His skin was dark tan, and had light brown eyes, he seemed to be the fastest of them all, he was quick at dodging people and carts, once jumping over a large pile of bags. Last, but not least, it was the other boy, the brown haired one, he was the tallest, but was the slowest, it was the same one that yelled "Sorry miss!" when she almost fell over. He had a sweet face, and dark brown eyes, he was lightly tanned. He was maybe the oldest of the group of kids, probably 11 or 12. Most likely the leader, he was watching his friends, wincing if one bumped or knocked over anything. He kept his eyes on everyone of them. He yelled something, but Mitsuyo couldn't hear him, they all took a sharp turn to the right before Mitsu couldn't see them anymore.

Her eyes landed back on Mashyuu.

"And I didn't buy them because you said to. I know what I want, I just changed my mind, and went with the cookies instead." She said. She walked around him toward the door.

"Also yes and yes, I am doing a job." Mitsu added before leaving out the door. As she was walking down the side of the street making sure she made the right turn, she popped a soft cookie in her mouth.

"Mmmm, these are good. Gotta remember that place. Sweet And Tempting, Sweet And Tempting, Sweet And Tempting." She repeated lowly to herself to remember. She tossed in another small cookie, humming something.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 2nd December 2015, 4:06 pm

Mashyuu looked at her hand and how she chose to not shake his. In a way it was rude but the man forgave it. Some people were insane, others killed people and brought them back to life. "I see that." He said in response to the woman's comment about her hips. It was only then that he realized how she could have taken what he said as rude and his face turned a deep red in response.

As the woman bought the cookies some kids ran by the shop and the beauty seemed to take note of them, not that Mashyuu really paid any attention to them. The man watched the woman head to the door while she answered his questions and he started to follow her around the corner of the street with Rocky in toe.

"Hey, let me do the job with you. I don't even want money but I could use a break from my normal fare of crazy work!" He pleaded as the woman started to say the name of the shop again.

WC: 176
    Stats:
    MitsuyoKuniaki
    MitsuyoKuniaki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MitsuyoKuniaki 2nd December 2015, 5:30 pm

"Swee-what?" She questioned, not turning around. She kept her pace. She put another cookie in her mouth. She stuffed the leftover cookies in the bag into her jacket  pocket, after taking one more out.

"You want to do a job with me?" She asked with her mouth full, thinking.

"Hmmmm. Alright."
    She turned to take a short cut she had seen on the map, which was through an alley.

When she took a few more paces she turned all the way around walking backwards. She ate another cookie. The alley was a little dark, since the buildings were tall. There were open crates and empty barrels scattered along the walls of the alley. A white cat was asleep on one, its paws were hanging off  It cracked an eye open, but went back to sleep..  

"I'm Mitsuyo. Ummm, Mashysuu right?" She looked to Rocky.

He was an interesting thing to look at, Mitsu looked backed to the guy who was following her.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 2nd December 2015, 7:30 pm

"Yeah? Just like that huh? Cool. Come on Rocky!" Mashyuu clapped and ran to catch up with the attractive Wizard that was in the alley eating cookies. When he caught up Mashyuu nodded his head up and down to show that he was agreeing with the woman. "Yep, it's Mashyuu, that's Rocky and it's a pleasure to meet you Mitsuyo. What guild are you with?" He asked while trying not to judge her based on her eating habits.

Mashyuu took a look around the ally that the three were in and he nibbled his bottom lip. "...Only thing of note around here is the Peace Village Library. Is that where the job is? Are we supposed to put all the books away?" The Wizard started to jump to conclusions and took off down the ally. "Come on it's not far from here."

Standing outside the ally Mashyuu pointed down the road at a large stone building that almost looked like marble. His blue eyes lit up with wonder while he considered what the building was actually made out of. Even if the job ended up being a total bust it would be worth it for Mashyuu just to go inside.

WC: 200
    Stats:
    [/quote]
    MitsuyoKuniaki
    MitsuyoKuniaki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MitsuyoKuniaki 3rd December 2015, 2:11 pm

Mitsuyo stared at the empty space for a moment. What the?

"What?"

She looked around to see Mashyuu and Rocky running out of the alley, she rolled her eyes turning around to chase after them. It didn't take long to catch up. She skidded trying to stop behind him, dirt flying in the air. She flailed a little thinking she'd fall forward. Then out of maybe good luck, she stopped a few inches behind him. She huffed, stepping back and dusting the dirt off of her pants. She looked over the Library, she had to admit it looked kinda cool. She fixed her hair, seeing he was distracted, she then walked around and up the stairs of the large building.  She paused and looked behind her seeing he wasn't following yet.

"Lets go, move it!" She yelled slightly. She kept walking toward the entryway, which was two big double doors.

"I want to get this done soon."

Mitsuyo pulled the doors open, which was heavy. Her shoulders slumped, her vision gazing  over the whole inside, which was huge.

"This is going to take a minute." She said after a second. She went inside.

"No worries, I'll just ask the librarian person." She searched around, not for too long though.

A guy was moving around quickly behind a big desk, papers were flying everywhere. As she got closer, she could hear him more clearer. He sat on a wood seat.

"Damn it!" He whisper yelled.

He was searching through many other papers and a leather log book.

"Those kids, why do they have to make my job so much harder?" He said out loud, Mitsu didn't think he knew she was there yet. She cleared her throat, making him jump.

"Uh, I'm looking for a book." She stated.

He stood quickly making some of the papers on his lap fall to the floor, he looked down, but ignored it and walked over it to the tall wood front of the desk. He pushed his glasses up.

"Sorry about that, haha." He blushed, rubbing the back of his neck.

I stared at him.

"Uhm, you said a book?"
    I nodded. "Sorry, our volumes have been, um, tampered with, mixed around out of order. But, maybe....what is the name of the book?" He asked. He turned grabbing some other gold rimmed log book.

"The Black Crow."
    She answered.

He hurriedly flipped through the thick book. "...That book must be rare or something." He muttered.

"What?" She questioned leaning closer to maybe look over the desk.

"W-well you see, The Black Crow seems to be a special one. It used to be on level two, and on shelf 120 and O through W. Though it was moved again, to shelf 380 still O-W, the book has been taken in and out only by one day and the next brought back."

He was reading.

"I'm sorry, but this entry was put in a few years ago, the book could be anywhere now, also with those...kids coming here and mixing them even more, the Non-Fiction is mixed with the Fiction-" Mitsu sighed. "-Sorry." She stretched.

"It's alright. Not your fault. But, I need that book. Gonna have a chat with those kids though." She assured.

Just then a big thud happened on level three. Mitsu looked up, the floor shook.

"Thats them." He said heavily.

There was some laughter and fast footsteps.            

Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!) Thumb
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd December 2015, 2:42 pm

Mashyuu started to follow Mitsu up the flight of large stairs but stopped at the heavy doors and looked down at Rocky. "Sorry buddy but I think your going to have to wait here. I'll be back in about an hour... I think." He said while rubbing Rocky behind the ear. Swiftly he slipped through the front door and looked around the multi level library. He whistled a low tone and watched the woman strut to the front desk.
    He waited while Mitsu spoke to the man behind the desk about a book called the Black Crow and he began to look around the first floor. Books sat resting of shelves all over the place. Mashyuu picked a few of them up and thumbed through various pages until a loud thud from above grabbed his attention. Swiftly Mashyuu moved to stand at Mitsu's side while the librarian spoke about the kids up top. "Let's go check this out." Mashyuu suggested and made his way to an elevator. Once the pair were inside Mashyuu hit the second and third floor buttons. "Try to chase them to the second floor. If you do I'll keep em there while you look for the book."

WC: 201
    MitsuyoKuniaki
    MitsuyoKuniaki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MitsuyoKuniaki 4th December 2015, 5:12 pm

"Right."

Mitsu waited till both of them made it to the top, she stepped out just seeing a foot go by behind a tall shelf. She ran across the glossy wood floor towards it.

"Hey!" She yelled.

Mitsuyo looked down the aisle, and walked down slowly, she was listening to the light footsteps. There was a high giggle next to her, Mitsuyo turned and looked across seeing the girl leaning against the other side covering her mouth. Mitsu smirked. She closed her eyes and got in a stance. The girl gasped and seeing Mistu on her right down the end of the aisle.

"You, kid!" It said. What looked like Mitsuyo pointed at the little girl, and acted as if she was going to run after her.

She went to the left but another Mitsu was there. She froze.

"Wha-?"

"Stay where you are. I don't want to be running around for you again." Mitsu warned.

The girl looked both ways, but soon gave up. She had nowhere to go.

30 minutes later.

Mitsu was almost panting, the last boy was the fast one. She made the other three go toward Mashyuu. She had been searching for the book some and the black haired kid had took it.

"Come on!"
    She snapped, she was staring right at him, he was smiling, he looked on her right and left which were the only ways to go. He had the book, The Black Crow. Mitsuyo didn't even know where he had grabbed it. It was clutched under his right arm.

"No you don't! Look, all your friends are downstairs-" Mitsu  began.

"-What? You can't-you, thats impossible!"
    He yelled. His black hair was sweaty and he was breathing hard too.

"Reality check kid."

"But. Ugh!" He stood straight again.

Mitsu grabbed his shoulder just in case and snatched the book looking over its cover, ut was soooo coool, it was like leathery feeling, but maybe not leather, the indent in it was shaped detailedly as a crow, even the little feathers and bark of the branch it was on. It was totally black. They both headed for the first floor....

Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!) 188145_268225066633375_212220871_n Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!) Th?&id=OIP.M1d2f36e41d499c84066e48fe4a357e00o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1 Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!) Th?id=OIP.M21fa12dad5546107b682a4d418121493o0&w=159&h=158&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1 Dear Old Granny(Find That Book!) Th?&id=OIP.M3020408b1e4e076d90e19e6db84d3746o0&w=200&h=188&c=0&pid=1
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 4th December 2015, 5:42 pm

The elevator went to the top floor and Mitsu stepped out. Mashyuu smirked and went back down to the ground floor. He waited for a moment then wandered around the ground floor until he found a small lounge for visitors to rest and read. He listened to what was happening upstairs and then to the man behind the desk who was still going through a ton of papers.

Mashyuu sat on a large leather sofa and picked up a book that was left by a previous visitor. He thumbed through it until a little girl was chased to the first floor. He whistled sharply and motioned for the woman to come closer to him. Once there he whispered something in her ear and the two went out the front door. "This is Rocky, Rocky play with this young lady until all her friends are outside o.k." He ordered and went back inside.

Thirty minutes later Mitsu had come down the elevator with a young boy in toe but as Mitsu was stepping out of the elevator the child had squirmed out of her grasp and hit a button. The doors shut and the elevator moved back up. "Great, now he's going to hide the book!" Mashyuu muttered annoyed and ran to find a flight of stairs.

WC: 215
    MitsuyoKuniaki
    MitsuyoKuniaki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MitsuyoKuniaki 4th December 2015, 7:31 pm

Mitsuyo turned around quickly, she stomped.

"Wha?-the, wha-? Little bastard!" She growled.

Her eyes flashed red, she tried stopping the elevator by pushing a lot of other buttons, they all turned white, but it didn't stop. It made a little dang at the third floor. The kid came out and looked over the wood railing thing. He pointed and laughed. He then disappeared again.  She turned not seeing Mashyuu. She walked over to the librarian.

"What's your name?"

He stood again. "Lew-Lewis, Lewis Harton."

She ran a hand through her hair. "When did those kids appear?"

"Ugh, maybe a week ago."
    He took his glasses off cleaning them, then put them back on.

"They've caused a lot of trouble for me."

She nodded just needing a short break. "Well, I better be off. Don't worry."

Mitsu ran after Mashyuu. When she caught up with him again.

"Shut up! He has small shoulders!" She glared at his back. When they made it to the back, she grabbed the back of his collar.

"Wait wait! Youuuuuuuuuu are going to chase him this time, I chased them everywhere, it's your turn!"
    She poked him on the chest. She fixed her jacket and her hair.

"Just chase him toward me okay?" She sat on a wood bench and waited for him to start going after the brat.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 4th December 2015, 8:54 pm

"First of all, don't touch my jacket. Ever. Second I'll take care of finding the kid just don't go anywhere. Those other kids are out playing with my Earth Elemental. So we don't have to worry about them coming back." Mashyuu added then started stalking down rows of books. He glanced over his shoulder at the woman and smirked a sly grin then rolled to his right, between a pair of shelves.

Mashyuu came to a stop between the two wooden shelves and listened carefully for sounds. A shuffle to his left confirmed that the annoying kid was already running around. He glanced around the edge of a shelf and saw a swift movement. He hung around to the opposite side of the shelf, back into Mitsu's view then moved silently back to the edge of the shelf some twenty feet away. Without warning his left arm shot out and grabbed the kid as he tried to run past Mashyuu. The young Wizard held the child by the wrist and lifted him up off the ground. Mashyuu turned with the kid in his hand and walked back to Mitsu. He dropped the kid down in front of Mitsu and held the boy firmly by the shoulders. "Where's the book?" He asked, not wanting to give the kid a chance to get away.

WC: 222
    MitsuyoKuniaki
    MitsuyoKuniaki

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MitsuyoKuniaki 5th December 2015, 9:36 am

As Mitsuyo had been waiting, she was mumbling.

"Ohhh don't touch my jacket, ever. Wha wha wha. Ohhhh because it's sooo pretty and mmmmmmm mmmmm. Touch whatever the hell I want. And I won't! Don't even need to big baby. Whatever...wait, why do I even care? Stupid kids!  Ever? Ha!" Mitsu leaned back staring at the library guy through the railing.

"Hmmmm, he's actually pretty cute. Bet he wouldn't care if I touched his jack-ugh! Forget about the freakin' jacket! You know what kind of jacket I'd touch? Dean Winchester's ohhhhh yeah hahaha!....What is wrong with me?....Haha!" Everyone looked up at her, so she scooted away to the other side of the bench.

She was sitting there for like two minutes. "I wonder if leather jackets attract people more to a person? Like it's hot or something? I wonder if Dean didn't have that jacket would he seem les-no no no, he has more than just a jacket to make him hot haha!.......Oh gosh, I need to stop talking to myself." She rubbed her temple.  

"I need to remember to get milk for th-Oh you're back." Mitsu stood and stared at the boy.

"Yeah wheres the book kid?"

"Not tellin'!" He tried to shake Mashyuu off.

"Hey hey, calm down! You are the one wanting to make this harder than what it has to be. I just want the book!" Mitsuyo leaned in close.

"I'm not askin' twice."

He glared at her, and pouted.

"S-somewhere in the back, but can't remember where."

He was staring at the floor angrily. She sighed, this was going to make things even harder.

"Thanks."
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 5th December 2015, 12:55 pm

Mashyuu glared down at the boy. He was lying through his teeth and Mashyuu knew it. "Come on kid, you're coming with us to find the book. If you're good I'll let you have something super cool." Mashyuu said, trying to bribe the kid into not running. Together with Mitsu the blue eyed Wizard walked to the back of the library with the boy in grasp.

Blue eyes narrowed while looking at the books on the shelves. "Mitsu.... I don't know what I'm looking for." He admitted at last. Really Mashyuu didn't even know what the name of the book was and there were so many of them that he could have picked up any book and showed it to Mitsu. He waited for the sassy woman to tell him the name of the book then continued to go through the spines of the book and find the title.

At length Mashyuu pulled a black book with no writing on the spine from the shelf and looked it over. On the cover was a blue bird holding a stick. Mashyuu flipped the book open and found a small letter inside. "Book isn't here. It's in the elevator and on the top of it, past an access panel."

WC 206

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:15 pm