Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?!

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?! Empty WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?!

Post by Daddy 17th October 2015, 11:32 am

WHY ISN’T THIS A THING?!

OKAY WHATS UP PEOPLE? We have it where you can challenge people for their sinner positions and Saint Positions, but not GM positions? WAIT. Before you get opinionated real fast, keep in mind that it’s a thing. A person within a guild should be able to challenge their GM for the position if they believe they have the right/ability to do so in character. I mean it would make sense for this to be a thing really. This is poorly written, but my point is there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?! JAgwtRZ
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?! Empty Re: WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?!

Post by Rosetta Crawford 17th October 2015, 11:50 am

Well, the thing is a wizard saint/sinner is something determined by the magic council. Whereas the GM is a guild thing. Even if you beat the guild master that doesn't mean the guild would accept you. Also, if they are loyal to the current GM you might have to beat them as well.

The only canon time we have really seen this was Laxus and the only people who went with him were the thunder tribe. He had the entire guild against him.

Then of course we had the Sabertooth bit and in the case of that guild it was all about 'raw power'. Whereas most guilds don't rely on pure strength. They have other reasons. So challenging for a guild master position wouldn't 100% make sense

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?! Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?! Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING?! Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 17th October 2015, 1:30 pm

Normally I don't use the suggestion system, a little bit risky in the sense that an opinion of mine could trigger quite a nasty reaction. In this case however, I would like to point out that it takes a lot of work for a Guild to be ran, especially if it were the one that created the Guild, who pays (Insert 7 or 8 Million jewels here). The Guildmaster who made the guild worked very hard to get the support and jewels to make a guild, and for them to be overthrown in just a thread (If there is one at all) could seriously cause an uproar. It's not even easy for them anymore due to the recent ban of instant rank up when you are the Guildmaster, which I heavily support. The Guildmasters chosen by the previous one probably was the ace, a respected member among the guild and it's previous Guildmaster, and for someone with a higher rank to come in and strip them of their role... Not quite the most sporting of things in my opinion.

This being said, I believe that you and the Guildmaster can talk about something like that for character development reasons, but if you were to do it just because you want the position, a negative reaction will most certainly come back to haunt you. Thank you for your time ^^ I have nothing else to contribute.

Post by Guest 20th October 2015, 12:05 pm

I agree with Zack and Elyx.

I love the idea though, and I wonder if it could be a thing if it is decided on OOC for plot purposes. ^.^ Either a failed or successful attempt at a takeover. Or heck, maybe even a temporary takeover if somehow IC permits.

Just my two-cents. ^^

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:29 am