Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why is this not a thing?

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why is this not a thing? Empty Why is this not a thing?

Post by Celine 6th November 2015, 10:03 am

So I was reading through the rules on a day while very bored and when I was looking through the guild rules I found this.

In order to learn a Guild Spell, the Ace must have a thread with the Guildmaster. This thread is the equivalent of an S Rank mission and reward the appropriate amount of Experience. It must be 55 posts long and have 250 words per post at least. However, for every post that is at least double of the required minimum word count, the minimum post requirement will drop by a factor of one post. This only happens if the word count is 500 words. If it is below 500 words, then the post count will stay the same. That means, if you make a 1000 word post, you have decreased the post count by 3 posts.

WHY IS THIS NOT A THING FOR JOBS!? It rewards people that go above and beyond the word counts and adds more incentive to put actual detail into the jobs rather than farting out posts just to reach word count minimums. I dunno is this a thing that should be added as a regular thing to jobs?
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Why is this not a thing? Empty Re: Why is this not a thing?

Post by Cirven 6th November 2015, 10:24 am

I have a system made that will be put up soon that allows you do jobs in a very similar way to this. You do them based on word count instead of post and word count. It allows you to have posts that are bigger and that actually make the thread feel shorter and not just be a wasted extra amount of words you did.

Should be up soon but this idea here was a old thing that most do not know about because most people do not become aces. Cool it's there though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Why is this not a thing? LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:12 pm