Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Feitan Kazeshini Secondary Magic Training Thread (Private)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Feitan Kazeshini Secondary Magic Training Thread (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Feitan Kazeshini Secondary Magic Training Thread (Private)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 2nd November 2015, 2:27 am

The Tyrant frowned as he shook his head lightly "What is it now? Aren't you going to put an end to these annoyances?" He demanded as he began to tap his foot very impatiently. Still his eyes were crimson and he glared at the young wizard trying to get him to actually spur himself back into action. Still it wasn't enough as Feitan simply stood there unworried and unmoving.

After a short bit of time he smirked and licked his lips "Come on lord Tyrant you know how it is, it is no fun to actually put down unmoving undead. I am actually very bored by that, and it is just no fun for me, and you know that if it is no fun for me then I am not likely to actually do anything. So the only option really is to just get bored and stop moving all together. If you want me to actually do any work then you have to make it fun for me. I am sorry for that Lord Valvatorez. The least you can do is humor me after that stiff contract I made with you." he teased with a smirk on his face and began to look towards the rest of the zombies.

The Tyrant rolled his eyes as he chuckled softly nodding his head once more "Oh well, fine so be it and have it your way. I'm truly bothered with your lack of resolve and annoying tendency to drag your feet and not do what you are supposed to do. The least you could do is honor the blessing I gave you by allowing you to use a fraction of my power." He retorted as he rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers loudly "Get to work you annoying rotting corpses. Kill him."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Feitan Kazeshini Secondary Magic Training Thread (Private) - Page 2 TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Feitan Kazeshini Secondary Magic Training Thread (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Feitan Kazeshini Secondary Magic Training Thread (Private)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 2nd November 2015, 2:37 am

Feitan laughed as he turned his face back towards the ten remaining zombies that were starting to move slowly towards him. he was always so astonished by the power and control that the Tyrant was showing. This was simply one of the powers that he had as it was perfectly within a vampire's right to control the dead, and more often than not they created beings similar to zombies known in the Netherworlds as Ghouls. It was something that wasn't very bothersome, and Feitan had his fair share of actually killing dozens upon dozens of ghouls, and other zombies to begin with. Truly it was something that he never really enjoyed doing, and it wasn't much beyond an annoying chore for him to actually complete these tasks that he felt were beneath him. Still he would have to save all of that annoying thinking for another time and would have to actually get to work with putting down Zombies.

The difference between the ghouls of the netherworld and the zombies that plagued the human realm was the fact that Zombies were infectious and could multiply with a bite, a scratch, or something annoying like that. However Ghouls from the netherworld however were not actually like that. Despite being annoying they weren't infectious with bite, scratch, or anything else. They were simply there. Ghouls were made from what they were, and from various Demons inside of their respective Netherworld. All of the Ghouls inside of the Tyrant's Netherworld were made by him and they were almost like a pathetic little ragtag army. Still they served their purposes and could actually be incredibly troublesome when they were in a swarm. So Feitan decided he would have to put these zombies down by rushing towards them his wires dancing around him in a swarm and random pattern.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 2nd November 2015, 2:50 am

As he closed the distance his madness once against started to take hold over him. He couldn't exactly explain why this place was effecting him so, but he couldn't deny that it was truly wonderful and he felt liberated to be able to actually fight with such venom and vigor. He was delighted by how wonderful he was feeling and he hadn't felt so free for a very long time, almost as if the pressures of being a Tombkeeper for the guild, and of being a person of his own low birth and other such things didn't actually matter to him. Still he licked his lips as his wires caught on the zombie's form and it was instantly starting to eat away into the skin of the Zombie once more. It continued to eat away at the rotting flesh and Feitan smirked as he gripped the wires tightly in his hands and pulled them towards himself.

This actions caused the wires that were wrapped around the rotting mass to tighten and slice through the skin and bone turning it all to ashes once more it was a very simple task and he didn't bother with any ceremony for it all. He instead only allowed himself the smirk of success as he knew that he had accomplished his task here and had slain another of the rotting corpses. He even continued to move onto yet another of the dead forms surging towards it moving his hand that held his wires in place. The way he was moving them caused the wires to slowly start to swing in front of him from side to side like he was carving his way through the air with a sickle the wires never stopping even for a moment as he worked his way forward towards the next rotting corpse.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 2nd November 2015, 3:09 am

Of course in so doing this he reached the rotting mass once more carving several deep slashes through his chest and body in a great X pattern. Even as it did then it was carving into him forming great scars in the rotting flesh as well as turning it to ashes even while the wires were slicing through them without much incident. Truly it was amusing to see and watch as the zombie slowly burst from flesh into ashes. Now they began to disperse and scatter around the graveyard as it was the only bits of dust at this point and it wasn't worth keeping in one place nor could it actually hold it's form any longer. Still cleaning up these annoying undead was starting to bore Feitan, but he knew that he was being watched by the Tyrant and that meant that he couldn't do things he liked at this point in time.

It was actually very dangerous for him to slack off because even though the Tyrant wasn't corporeal he was still a very powerful force to be reckoned with, and that made him truly dangerous despite the fact that he wasn't actually physically in this world as of yet. So Feitan would complete his task to the best of his ability and that's what he did. He went around to each of the zombies slashing into them with his holy aura wires and slowly they all became piles of ash. Feitan stood a moment as he allowed himself to release his spell and he spoke softly "Dust to dust we are nothing more than dust and to the dust we shall return. Rest now in the afterlife as your soul sinks to the Netherworld in order to become a foolish little prinny for your pathetic crimes of coming back to life like this."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 2nd November 2015, 3:23 am

As he turned around and looked at the Tyrant he smirked and bowed his head "They are all dealt with oh Mighty Tyrant Valvatorez. Thank you for allowing me the chance to allow me to clean up these sick and disgusting monsters. I am glad I had a reason to test out my new skills. So would you care to tell me why exactly you have actually come here. I am not sure why you would want to actually investigate me or keep tabs on me. After all you don't seem all that interested in me when we aren't trying to make a new kind of deal. So to be honest your presence here is shocking and a bit unwarranted I have not broken any of our rules, or the terms of our agreements." he said very plainly as he walked towards the shadowy figure.

The Tyrant laughed softly as he nodded his head in agreement "I do not disagree with that sentiment, and to be honest I do not care about you what happens to you, or what you do for whatever reason. Now then in either event then I want you to know that I am allowing you the honor of using my eternal wrath against your foes. Mastering this magic is quite something. Aura masters are honored even within the Netherworld. It shows to me that you are ready to use my wrath against foes who are very powerful. The rules for it are the same as my current contract with you and you are only able to use it while using my visage to empower yourself. That's all I wanted to say. The next time you use my power you will understand what I am talking about. Now then goodbye." he said as he vanished.

Feitan smirked as he licked his lips and walked towards the area where he left the ashes of the scroll and ground them into dust letting the breeze take them away "Good. Now I am the only hope for Aura magic in the future. Hehehehe." with that he turned and left his greatest theft now behind him.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 9:40 pm