Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A fugitive enters the scene

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

A fugitive enters the scene Empty A fugitive enters the scene

Post by weretiger5411 10th August 2015, 2:52 pm

Zecarayus stood in front of the guild once again. This was his first time here in fiora and was surprised by what he saw. Not only has he seen machines so advanced and strong, but also the lack of danger in town. But most of all, magic here was not restricted at all, and this came as a pleasant surprise to him, though he did not know if they did restrict some magics here. Not knowing what this land was, he was drawn to the fairytail guild though he did not know it was a guild. Of course, the first time he was here a giant ogre barreled past him and collapsed on the front of the guild. He figured it would be best to come by later. Now here again, he went through the entrance of the guild and walked inside. He looked around half in amazement of what was inside the guild and half in wonder of who to talk to in this place.
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A fugitive enters the scene Empty Re: A fugitive enters the scene

Post by Julius Seas 10th August 2015, 3:12 pm

Julius was sitting at a table trying to write a letter it wasn't easy to concentrate in the guild since everyone is either talking, laughing or fighting but that is it what Julius loves about this guild how lively it is. A week has passed since Julius became a Fairy Tail member. Julius was writing a letter to the person that took care of Julius after his parents died Dear John,

How are you doing? If you're wondering how Julius is doing he is doing great! When Julius first went to the guild he met a boy named Blue and he has a talking cat named Lucky! And no this guild didn't make Julius crazy. Anyway how is everyone doing on the island? Please send Julius a reply as soon as possible!

Julius putted the envelope into his belt pouch and putted his light blue pirate coat on and was heading off towards the post office. But then as soon as he was heading towards the entrance he saw a boy standing there maybe a new member? Julius's eyes began to sparkle he ran towards the boy he grabbed his hands and began shaking his hands very fast and said with a big smile. Hi! Are you a here to become a guild member? My name is Julius Seas just like you Julius is new to the guild! What's your name? Where do you come from? What kind of magic do you use? Julius began bombarding the boy with questions. But he wanted to make the boy feel home just like the others did for him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

A fugitive enters the scene X9tEBuc
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 10th August 2015, 3:27 pm

Zecarayus was suprised by A, a pirate looking fellow is greeting him very enthusiastically, B mention of guild as he had no idea what it was and C, The question of his magic and home, as both reminded him of very big men and bigger swords that would love to skewer him for just being a mage. He shook julius hand then stopped and introduced himself, "My name is zecarayus trevelean, I come here as a foreigner looking for information about this land and uh, its laws and restrictions on magics." He did not think julius was the kind of person like the templars, but better safe then sorry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 10th August 2015, 3:50 pm

It appeared the boy's name was Zecarayus Trevlean. Just like Julius he is a foreign What a coincidence! Julius is a foreign to this land too! Are you from a other land or are you just like Julius from a island? Julius couldn't contain his excitement. It appeared Zecarayus is here to learn more about Fiore but he also wanted to now more about Fiore's magic restrictions. Well one thing Julius knows about it's magic restrictions is that black magic is illegal and some other types of magic but most of the magic here is legal oh and it's illegal to use magic for crimes. But if you want to learn more about the laws and Fiore Julius suggest you go to a library. Shall Julius go with you Zecarayus-kun? Julius didn't know why but something in Zecarayus eyes showed him that he went through a lot.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 10th August 2015, 4:46 pm

"I might have came from an island? Honestly you get locked up in a tower you wouldn't know if it was a island or bigger. But it would be better not for you to know the place, they..uh, do not like mages there." He told julius. Julius was very excited and seemed to talk alot in third person, this did not bother zecarayus though and glad from where he came from sounded much more kinder to mages, and his friendliness ate away at zecarayus paranoia of the place, though at the mention of black arts put him back on edge. "So you said this place was some kind of guild?" he asked julius as he looked around then spotted an exceed which then he added, "And is that a cat with wings?"

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 10th August 2015, 5:25 pm

"A cat with wings is far from the weirdest thing you'll see here." A blue light shone from above as the words called from the ceiling. Should Zecarayus or Julius look up they would see the source of the light and the voice. Rapidly descending from the above was Simon of the Wizard Saints, while he appeared sort of like a normal enough boy anyone who wasn't blind could see that wasn't the case. For where he should have arms instead were large flaming wings with which he propelled himself through the air. With a mighty flap of his wings he stopped himself mid-air, just a couple of meters above the ground and in front of Zecarayus. "Welcome to Fairy Tail. I am the master of these halls Simon the Phoenix. I already heard most of your conversation so far so no need to repeat introductions. But I shall introduce my guild itself."

Simon's wings of fire dissipated revealing his true rather normal arms underneath. Neither his flesh or the sleeves of his jacket were in the slightest bit charred. He dropped to the ground landing on his feet, "As you're new to these parts I'll give you a quick run down. Mage guilds are places where people who seek to use their magic as a profession come to find work. People send jobs to the guild, and the guild spends people to the jobs. In Fairy Tail specifically we also have a guild wide mission to use our magic for the exploration of all the wonders of the world. Any questions?" The phoenix wasn't much for explanations but when he got to it, he blazed through them as he hated to talk for long except of course unless it was himself he was talking about. Conceited? Yeah, but what do you expect to happen when you give a kid the title "God of Ishval."

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 10th August 2015, 6:54 pm

To say zecarayus was surprised didn't even match what he felt as he saw simon descend. This is the first time he saw any kind of levitation spell, let alone a phoenix aspect. I wonder how much they kept from us in the tower... he thought to himself, and realized, he had no idea on what kind of magics exist here. "So simon," after he collected his thoughts, "Is the guild open to anyone?" he asked him. It would be best to join the guild as a way to keep himself safe from anybody who followed him. But then again, a lot of the templars would attack mages first then ask later, and after he saw simon, zecarayus had no doubt that the templars are out of there leauge here. Still, better safe then sorry.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 11th August 2015, 4:46 am

Zecarayus told Julius that he comes from a island where you get locked up into a tower. Julius was shocked and angry why are there people that locks others up into a tower and also why do they hate mages on his island. Before Julius could say anything someone interrupted them and a very strong light shined above them. as the light came down a person appeared out of that light. Oh hi master Simon how are you doing. The master gave Zecarayus a welcome greet and introduced himself. He also explained to him what guilds are. Zecarayus asked if the guild was open to anyone. Before Simon could only say one word Julius said. Yes! it is open to anyone that knows magic! Come you look hungry Julius will treat you to something. Julius grabbed Zecarayus's arm and dragged him toward the counter. Oh master Simon do you want something to eat too? Julius will treat you! Julius said with a gentle smile.

Squable:

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 11th August 2015, 8:32 am

Simon yawned and stretched his arms "Way to steal my thunder Julius. Can't even let me answer simple questions. But yeah I'm for food." There was no way on earth Simon would pass up free eats.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 11th August 2015, 8:41 am

Julius heard Simon yawn and complaining *Snrk* don't be disappointment master let Julius treat you for some food see it as a sorry for interrupting you. Julius just loves to meet new people and Julius just gets to excited. Now what do you want to eat? Julius did his best to not laugh at the master again for no reasson.

Squable:

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 11th August 2015, 8:47 am

"Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat!!"
    Sounds of laughter, music and loud voices filled the Fairy Tail Guild Hall as Ebony tried to force another Marshmallow down. "I...I...Don't think..." She breathed as she looked at the beared man sitting across from her. He had already given up by 26, and she was on 32. She swallowed, the crowd going wild as she raised her hands in the air, only to catch a glimpse of Kira and Julius talking to a newcomer.

"O.o?" The crimson haired mage stood up, walking towards them as she waved, her pet named Atlas sitting on her shoulder with a vacant expression and his small wings tucked to the side of him , "Hi there I'm Ebony Matsuna!". She called as she reached them, trying to shake the newbie's hand. She wasn't even sure if he was going to join Fairy Tail, but he sure seemed eager to. She gave him a quick smile before reaching into her pocket to grab a chocolate bar. "So are you going to join our family?"

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 11th August 2015, 11:13 am

As he was being dragged off before he can get a answer from simon he thought, Shouldn't I wait to see what he said about my quest- wait food? Zecarayus then realized he had nothing to eat since his arrival here and was more then happy to have a meal right now. "Hah, a steak with some baked potatoes and biscuits sound good." Then as they walked the mage ebony came up and shook his hand which he returned and introduced himself as Zecarayus trevelean. "You mean the guild? Well I guess just wanted to know what you guys considered black magics first." He said as they walked toward a eating area. He thought about this ebony as they walked, So she is the one with the flying cat, she must be powerful to have such a familiar. Another voice in his head replied, It means do not hit on her idiot. Zecarayus replied in his head It was only once ok?! I don't do that with every girl I meet and had not planned on finding anyone like that here. The voice replied back, Well you DID hit on a templar, which lead me to believe you would hit on someone that can kill you with a flick of the wrist. Oh shut up already, he finished thinking as they walked.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 11th August 2015, 11:54 am

Julius was dragging Zecarayus followed by Simon. Zecarayus told Julius what he wanted to eat Alright Julius will order the food! Do you already now what you want to eat master Simon? While Julius was waiting for a reply from Simon Ebony suddenly appeared. Ebony introduced herself to Zecarayus. When she was done Julius asked her Oh hi Ebony-chan! Julius is treating Zecarayus-kun and master Simon to something to eat. Do you want something to eat too? Julius is treating. Julius said with a gentle smile.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 11th August 2015, 6:56 pm

(previous post got deleted, sorry) Zecarayus looked around at the other guild members as they walked, then caught her glare at the entrance. It was icy and cold, she disappeared before anyone could spot her at the entrance, but filled every ounce of him with fear. His walk slowed and now he was being more dragged then lead, zecarayus tried to calm himself down in the meanwhile but panic started to fill his head.

info on apps:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 13th August 2015, 11:06 am

Simon waved at Ebony in greeting. When asked what he wanted to eat he just shrugged "Food is food is food." He then noticed Zecarayus acting edgy, there was no way for the guild master to know what was up but it wasn't hard to see that something was. All that left was process of elimination. He slapped Zecarayus on the back and said "Come on. Julius can probably pay for all of us, and if he can't we'll make him do dishes to pay off the tab. So we'll get to stuff our faces! This is a better welcome into the guild then I ever got." He laughed at his own joke, but on the inside it kinda stung. But hey who has time for that when free food is being served up?

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 13th August 2015, 11:48 am

The slap on the back snapped zecarayus out of thinking about what he saw. He responded to simon "So I assume then that I am welcomed here into the guild simon?" He thought about simon, the guild master, he welcomed zecarayus here without asking anything, whether he was running away from something or running from his past. Then again, he thought to himself, He thinks that since he is a guild master he has the magic to destroy any threats to the guild, even those that follow his newest recruits. This can kill him, though... Zecarayus looked back around at the guild again and the crowd he was with. A lot of the members would fight for him, including I would, because he welcomed them without question of their past and treats them as new. He knew that the nightingale still watched him yes, But here in the guild? She'd have to deal with everyone to get to him, and that was not possible, even for her. Zecarayus carried himself a little more confident then, until hunger bit hard and he returned to his original position."Are you sure you don't want help in paying for food julius?" he asked him, though he had little valuables on him to pay with.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 13th August 2015, 1:57 pm

Oh don't worry about money. John the person that took care of Julius gave Julius enough money to survive a whole 3 months! Simon began laughing about his joke. *snrk* Master... t-t-that joke was so bad... that it is too funny to laugh at... hahahahahahaahahahaha! Julius began laughing to the master. When Julius was done laughing he looked back to Zecarayus. Zecarayus-kun. Is everything alright? Julius saw how uncomfortable Zecarayus was sitting. Zecarayus asked if he would share the tab with Julius. Don't you even dare to say that! This is my treat, see it as a welcome to the guild!

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 13th August 2015, 3:37 pm

"Welcome? I think that's Simon's call Julius, but its nice to hear I would be welcomed here, and if you insist." He said to julius. He then ordered a modest meal of steak and a couple baked potatoes with a side of biscuits. Once the food arrived zecarayus looked at the food big eyed, and forgot everything about table manners for the next minute. He grabbed the steak with both hands and tore into it ravenously. He then remembered the baked potatoes and had half of one just enjoying it so well. He then took a biscuit and stuffed it in his mouth and forgetting about the butter just put a chunk of it in his mouth. He then tried to chew and swallow it down all at once and realized it was almost too much. He grabbed the nearest drink to him and with that he swallowed all of it down. When he did swallow it down he wiped his hands with his napkin then laughed a little embarrassed. "Sorry, but the food looked as good as it tastes, my compliments to the cheif." He said, before getting a knife and fork to cut into the rest of the steak properly.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 13th August 2015, 3:55 pm

Sorry Zecarayus-kun your right but the first moment Julius saw you setting foot into the guild Julius assumed you wanted to become a guild member and besides this may sound rude but do you even have a place to stay? There is no way in hell Julius would let you go back to that island you were talking about. When the food arrived Zecarayus couldn't contain himself and started eating his food like a beast that swallows up his prey. When zecarayus finally regained his table manners Julius looked at him with a plain face and then. *snrk* oh my gosh *giggle* hahahahaha Z-Z-Zecarayus-kun... hahahaha the way you ate your food... hahahahahaha t-t-that was so funny to see hahahahahaha oh my sides hahahahahahaha Julius started laughing again but he laughed so hard he fell to the ground and started to laugh even harder on the floor.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 13th August 2015, 4:49 pm

"Well I do want to join the guild I just want the all clear from Simon...", he stopped though when Julius wasn't listening and laughed at his hungry behavior. Rather then stopping it though he took advantage of Julius. "Don't panic anyone!" Zecarayus stated loudly and put his arms out as if it was a emergency Julius was in,"I've seen this happen before people I know how to deal with this." Then while Julius was busy laughing zecarayus took Julius plate of food and placed it next to his, then sat down and looked like he was going to eat Julius food but really wasn't going to eat it.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 14th August 2015, 2:14 pm

As Julius finally was done with laughing he stood up and sat back on his seat. There was only 1 thing missing. Where is Julius's plate? He looked around him to see if someone took his plate. zecarayus-kun have you- Before Julius finished his question he saw that Zecarayus had took his plate. Hey that's from Julius! Julius snatched the plate back from Zecarayus.

Squable:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 16th August 2015, 4:48 pm

Zecarayus was laughing, "Well keep in mind that people will take advantage when you laugh so remember that!" he said while laughing. When done he returned to his delicious steak.....and realized it was gone. He looked serious at julius, "Julius my steak." It was the best steak zecarayus ever had and still needed to finish the masterpiece off.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 29th August 2015, 7:28 am

That's what you get for stealing Julius's steak. You should be happy that Julius didn't went on a rampage because if you touch Julius's meat you will touch Julius's fist with your face. Julius handed the steak back to Zecarayus. Julius reached down to his belt pouch to get the money ready when he felt the envelope where he putted the letter in. Oh my gosh. Julius totally forgot in all the excitement! Please excuse Julius Zecarayus-kun Julius needs to post a letter very quickly. We will talk properly next time bye. Julius left the money for the food on the table and ran quickly out of the guild

[thread left]

Squable:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 5:20 pm