Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Challenge: The Mystery of the Mystic Tower! (Decayuss and Felicity. Private)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Challenge: The Mystery of the Mystic Tower! (Decayuss and Felicity. Private) Empty Nightmare Challenge: The Mystery of the Mystic Tower! (Decayuss and Felicity. Private)

Post by Decayuss 29th July 2015, 1:37 am

Tag
    Words
    "..."
    Previously, the Nephalem's lips, tongue, throat, or digestive system had ever experienced alcohol, but now that had all changed. Very shortly after drastic events had taken place, he had begun to binge drink, drowning in alcohol and his own self-pity. His body was not used to the foreign feeling of alcohol at all, but he did not care at the moment. All he did was drink, drink, and drink. For the entire day, he spent his time in a bar within Magnolia Town. He had traveled all the way there from Phoenix Mountains on foot, and once he got there, he was so worn out and depressed that he took to the extreme and began to drink. He had no idea how many hours he spent there, nor how many drinks he had. Over and over again would he order a drink, particularly a strawberry flavored one, and would down it all in one huge gulp, only to order one again. Every time the alcohol entered his system and went through his blood, his vision would get blurrier and blurrier, as well as his senses being thrown off, but not even that was enough for him to cease his actions. From around noon all the way until late at night, when the moon was out the stars were shining, did he finally stop. Any human would have died from intoxication at that point, and although his body was not accustomed to alcohol, he luckily survived.

Eventually he payed what he owed, and made an attempt to leave. He still had one bottle of alcohol left in his hands, but his attempt to leave was quite a sluggish one. His footsteps were heavy, and very unstable. His body wobbled and his vision could barely keep track of where exactly he was going. He almost knocked himself out from banging into the door too many times on his way out, catching the attention of several people. In his right hand he carried a bottle of alcohol, and in his left he carried his keepsake weapon Nidhogg. The entire time that he drank, Nidhogg remained silent. It pained him deeply to see his master in such a downed state, but he knew that no matter what he said he would simply ignore him. So the blade had to endure the pain of watching as his master intoxicated himself, and came very close to killing himself. It was a mystery as to how the intoxicated Nephalem managed to get out of the bar, much less out of Magnolia, but he did. And there he was...all alone. In an empty grassy plane of Fiore, in the darkness that was only lit up by the moon in the sky, did he walk with shaky legs.

One foot in front of the other; he couldn't even think about that right now. His brain's level of performance was failing. And thus, it forced Deniel to stop. Suddenly collapsing, and after hours of drinking, did Deniel's body say enough was enough. He passed out from too much alcohol in his system, and it was there that his body lay, in the middle of no where, with one hand clutching on to Nidhogg, while the other was loosely around a bottle of sake. He would be lucky if he wasn't dead by the morning.
    Notes
    Job Information:
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: The Mystery of the Mystic Tower! (Decayuss and Felicity. Private) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Challenge: The Mystery of the Mystic Tower! (Decayuss and Felicity. Private) Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: The Mystery of the Mystic Tower! (Decayuss and Felicity. Private)

Post by Felicity Vrago 30th July 2015, 2:21 am

There is no such thing as innocence...
    ...only degrees of guilt.

Lonely... That is what Felicity felt when her 2nd mentor disappeared from the guild. It brought a sense of loneliness and sadness to Felicities opened heart. He was the one that managed to show that she was able to control the darkness that tainted her soul. He was the one thathelped her grow a spine when everyone else just gave her pity. He was the one that Felicity felt was her better, not simply as a person but as a warrior. So she would always be devastated that she found the note... That promoted her to Guild Master.

The first thing she learned about being a GM was to dread the paperwork. Dread the paperwork. DREAD THE DAMN PAPERWORK! Felicity sighed as she had to now and numerous calculate budget, maintenance fines that the guild committed. Luckily there was by some miracle a surplus of jewels coming in after all that, but she needed to supplement the income. She needed to find a job that would pay well and help build a new foundation in the guild. It was tie to make Eclipse Soul more pragmatic than its previous leaders. She grabbed her sleeping weapons and walked towards the 100 year jobs that she posted on her wall. It was time to take a job and hope for the best. There was one in particular that caught her eye, but the requirements were rather... exclusive. In fact it needed someone that was... opposite of her. This meant she needed Deniel Decayuss Thorman.

She grabbed her things and settled out, using a network of rumors and various bars around Fiore, began to track down the former Guild Master of Eclipse Soul. This was not just the job, there was things she wanted to say to him that she could not have a chance to say. Some things she wanted to thank for, some things that would make her a better person. After going through what appeared to be the 5th bar Felicity finally found him. She did not bother to hide, in fact she was incapable of hiding said aura of what she was. Instead she approached him head down as she started to say what she wanted to say.

"I know I should have not tried to look for you. I know the reasons that you left Eclipse Soul are your reasons and thus you don't have to explain them to me. However there are things I need to say before I can move on... Thank you. You did not try to coddle me when I was down, you kicked me in the gut and told me what I was. Made me realize who I am. For that I owe you a debt that can never be repayed, but I must ask you a favor..." At that point she handed Deniel the paper and allowed him to read it. She was hoping that he'd say yes. Still he had every reason to say no. And she'd be dead in the water if he said no.

"I'm asking if you can do this with me as a friend."

out of character commentary
    0517 words
    tagged/comments and such can go here. this won't scroll, but it'll stretch as long as it needs to for everything to fit!
    pyxis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: The Mystery of the Mystic Tower! (Decayuss and Felicity. Private) P5l7Dxp

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:19 pm