Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami]

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] Empty Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami]

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th June 2014, 11:24 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] Empty Re: Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami]

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th June 2014, 11:42 am

Snowfall Island was one of the Islands that Janna despised, and despised highly. The cold annoyed her out of her mind, and the snow... There was no actual reason why she despised the snow, but she simply despised it. Next to her, a small yellow exceed was trembling, covered with Janna's cloak. The mage was really cold, and so was her exceed, but she prefered giving Isao her cloak, instead of having him die, freezing. The exceed was much more fragile than she was.

She took the exceed near her and embraced him, trying to catch some of the warmth of the cloak, although, to be quite honest, it was not as if the cloak emanated too much warmth. But then again, it was better than nothing. The mage trembled as she thought that most of her armor is incredibly revealing, and the steel was cold as hell... Damn, she would have quite a problem here with cold, and most likely, she'd end up despising this island more than she already does.

'' Janna, who are we waiting for?'' Asked Isao, his voice shaking, just like his entire body.

'' Somebody that, if he doesn't come in the next 5 minutes, will get his head ripped off. Making me come to this island, then making me wait? Unforgivable. I could have been in the Savage Skull guildhall, sitting on my usual shadow throne, giving Kaseki a hard time, like always. But no, someone had to make me come to the place I despise most of all Earthland.'' She answered through gritted teeth. A very small amount knew that the Savage Skull Pillar despised the cold, but then again. Why had she even accepted this job, and who was the guy that was coming on the job with her?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] 3lpUorN

Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] Empty Re: Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami]

Post by Guest 20th June 2014, 12:08 pm

A small gust appeared and smoothly ran through the air, the clouds separated, which allowed the wind to carry. Upon this wind came a soothing breeze, and furthermore, the awakening of Yuuto Shingami. Snowfall Island: hence the name, a very cold, arctic-like island with a frozen sea surrounding it; one of the few colder areas than this island being Yuuto's heart. Yuuto arrived under his mask, and an especially layered robe to prevent the coolness from entering his body. He memorized the footsteps left within the snow to trace his partner for this mission. God have mercy upon the poor soul for being damned with a companion, other than travelling alone. However, Yuuto knew that, should he have entered solo, the boy would have been defeated, and possibly dead from the outcome.

Albeit, here he was, in the particularly frozen island of the several in Fiore, completely energized as the cool wind boosted his adrenaline. While Yuuto approached his partner, he memorized what there was to surround him at the time, and took notice of their properties, as well. Here in Snowfall Island, the landscape seemed to be more fragile, and so Yuuto needed to know what was more likely to break in this island, and what was most likely to stay stable. Fragility versus stability; this was Yuuto's investigation, currently. "I hope you can finish this job quickly. I have other places to attend to, after all." Yuuto greeted oddly, yet with a threatening voice, enhanced with a demonic tone. After awhile, it had been confirmed: Yuuto was a devil-esque Mage. He never memorized his surroundings for good, but for evil. In fact, the only person he promised any ounce of kindness to was his beloved Leona, though unfortunately, a Yuuto could not join her in this mission. Being paired in this mission was from the luck of the draw. Luck, something Yuuto never had other than that one night.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 21st June 2014, 3:09 pm

Janna's jaw practically hit the ground as the guy appeared. Not only this guy had came here, late, making her wait in this forsaken place, she and her exceed almost freezing, and the guy had actually the nerve to tell her that they should finish this job faster, because he had other places to go. She got up, and, for a moment, the shadows surrounding the Island got thicker as the Shadow Slayer's mood worsened visibly. Isao jumped on her shoulder, trembling. He knew that his master wasn't really fond on Tartarus members, and the fact that she was actually going on a job with a Tartarus member, not to mention that he was of a lower rank, was just pure luck, what this guy got. And he was about to screw it up.

'' Listen to me, Tartarus guy. Not only that I was considerate enough to come on this job you, out of all people, coming to the place on Earth I despise most. Without me, you are lost here. Because you are of lower rank, and from what I heard, there are B Ranked Mages here. I can leave this place at this instant, leaving you alone here. I'd rather enjoy seeing how you'd deal with the enemies here without me.'' She said, her voice low, perrilously cold, possibly colder than Snowfall island. '' So if you don't act like you should, I'm gonna spin on my heels and go away, understood?''

After finishin the sentence, she walked past the guy, whoe face was invisible, covered by his clothes, or whatever he was wearing. Isao continued covering himself with her cloth, while the Beast had to bite her tongue to avoid showing any sign of cold. Her green eyes traveled around the place, trying to catch any signal of anything that wasn't snow. Unfortunately for her, everything was snowy.

Post by Guest 21st June 2014, 3:52 pm

"The name is Yuuto..." Yuuto interrupted, infuriated. What the hell was with this lady, anyways, trying to look mighty and tough? Sure, this was how Yuuto normally was, though he didn't bother to comment on the woman's strength, albeit. "Also, you can never consider a Memory Mage lost. We look upon things in the same fashion as God sees the world; we see and memorize everything...eternally." Yuuto spat on the ground near the lady to reveal how pitiful she was to him, at the moment. "I'll make a compromise." Yuuto remarked, "We both call each other by name, or I'll use a spell to ensure every living thing within this island comes for you, at once- maybe your little pet, first." Yuuto didn't care if the lady stated that she was willing to leave. With how the island was now, Yuuto was afraid that the original route for entering this island had broken off already. With this being said, should the woman attempt to leave the island, she would most likely have to make herself vulnerable to the threats of Snowfall, otherwise, whilst Yuuto could leave at ease. His eyes reflected this while Yuuto distanced himself from Janna, disgusted.

"Rank only assures you a bigger spot on a guild's hierarchy. You think I care about such things? If you honestly think rank resembles power, you better fix that goofy mind of yours, immediately." Again, Yuuto spat so Janna now had to see one ounce of spit to her west and her east. "So, now that name-calling is over, let's keep silent, and complete this mission, shall we?" This question was quite rhetorical, seeing as Yuuto proceeded, anyways. He had already gotten really tired of Janna, after all, and thought better of himself after the female had threatened him. In fact, thanks to her words, Yuuto remembered just how beneficial Memory-Make could be to any respective Mage; outside or inside a fight or two. Oh, how Janna reminded Yuuto of what'd be like to see Leona in the opposite form. It was strange, yet funny to witness, actually. It was unfortunate that dark Mages normally interacted this way, for most Dark Mages tended to be quite difficult to handle, no matter what the situation. You see, a Legal Mage would much rather enjoying seeing sights from the top of a cliff, whereas a Dark Mage would rather enjoy seeing that Mage fall off the cliff, and fail to survive the impact; physically and mentally. This is just an example as to how the world was to be made, especially involving those with great power.

Yuuto instantaneously pointed to the direction in which he knew the next objective of this mission would begin. It was ironic, actually. The snowy winds blew in this direction, and once Yuuto saw from afar that the snowy winds would near large snow banks, the wind suddenly ascended, then disappeared in the dark sky. Why would the wind turn so suddenly, as if it were scared? It was true that this was only an assumption, for Yuuto could not memorize the future, though it was a logical prediction, otherwise.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 22nd June 2014, 5:16 am

Janna could feel anger boil in her inside, warming her up entirely. Without a warning, her dragon slayer fangs got out, and she looked at Yuuto, her green eyes shining perillously. This guy, he was making her lose her lines. Did he just threaten to turn Isao against her? She walked in front of him and stopped him in his tracks. '' Listen to me, Mr. I remember everything. If you attempt to make me more furious, I swear to all god that is up there, that Tartarus will suffer a loss in their ranks. Trust me, I do not fear this small group you call guild. I do not fear you.'' She said, spun on her heels and pinned Yuuto against something that was made of ice. She didn't even look at what she was pinning him against.

'' And if you dare to lay your finger on Isao, I swear that I won't doubt in killing you. Even if it sparks a war with Tartarus, 5 of Savage's members together are enough to beat you all.'' She said, her voice perillously low as he had the snake dagger against the guy's throat. She let him down, and looked at the ice block she had pinned him against. It was a statue. But dear god, what statue it was.

It was the statue of a terribly beautiful girl. Although she was made out of ice, her beauty could be withnessed easily. Janna ran her hand through the ice, perfectly made and polished, and found a name. Cecelia Windsor, that was her name. Janna turned around to the Tartarus mage, her anger dissapearing quickly, as she was curious and had decided to collaborate with him. '' Yuuto.... Do you remember the description of the job?'' She asked, her voice slow, cautious. She then turned to Isao, who was trembling on her shoulder.

'' Isao, can you get on the statue and analyze the terrain for any possible enemies aruond us?'' Isao nodded and let Janna's cloak fall as his wings came out and he flew upwards, going to watch over the terrain.

Post by Guest 22nd June 2014, 12:49 pm

Yuuto sighed in disappointment when he was interrupted walking to the next destination. This lady really did believe in ranks too much, and thought that she was superior to the Memory Mage. Little did she know, even magic didn't always matter. What was interested, however, was the fact that Yuuto was able to spot those dragon fangs in Janna's mouth while she spoke with him, pinned against an ice sculpture so suddenly. Oh, how Yuuto's intent for obliterating this woman only increased by the second. "I could care less about Tartarus, as well, though I'd watch what you say." Yuuto commented once he was let down, and snatched the dagger from Janna's hand. He pointed it at her face immediately, a dark smirk appearing on his face. Her magic had already been memorized in Yuuto's mind, meaning yet another spell could be activated in this very moment. Yuuto laughed maniacally now that he was in this situation, inches away from the lady, with her life now threatened.

"You know, it's quite unfortunate when someone else has to die due to another's hostility. However, like I said, if you're willing to compromise, none of this has to happen; no threats, no killing- nothing." Yuuto chuckled and kept the knife pointed towards Janna's head, her ways of moving also memorized, along with the reactions of her nerves. It was indeed funny the moment the two were in. Janna was looking at a statue, with a dagger near her skull, whilst Yuuto simply tried to compromise actions with the woman. His grip was so tight on the dagger, as if it were something he'd put in a time capsule for his descendants to see twenty or so years into the future. "We are to defeat an Ice Mage that no one has successfully defeated for ages, along with its constructions. Understood?" Yuuto replied angrily, the darkness in his voice eternally rising.

It was then that Yuuto kicked Janna against the ice sculpture, and witnessed an immediate crack run through the entirety of the statue in an instant. Yuuto occasionally endured mood swings, though with these, Yuuto most often only became darker, and recalled miserable emotions he once suffered. The kick he had just placed upon Janna was a sign of this. "Rank, power, magic; none of this matters if a cocky witch like yourself exists." Yuuto remarked, "I suggest you follow what I say here, otherwise the two of you die, and this dagger is mine." Yuuto hoped that Janna understood the concept of speed versus distance, for as he determined how close the two were, and with how close the dagger was to Janna's skull, unless she could move literally in a flash, she would at least be pierced somewhere in her body by the dagger to stun her, which would ultimately lead Yuuto to killing her should she choose to move. In other words, Yuuto suggested indirectly that Janna be wise with her actions, for it had been fifteen minutes now, and the three had travelled absolutely nowhere; all due to the snickering of this Savage Skull girl.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 25th June 2014, 10:06 am

Janna lifted her head, as if she was looking at Yuuto from above. But what was truly happening, was that she, despite being pinned to the ice statue and her dragon slayer senses almost obstructed by Yuuto's smell, she could feel it. Peril. Near them. And whatever it was, it was coming after them. The stink of those creatures was so strange, that Janna was incapable of believing it at the beginning. It was as if they were alive.... but not alive at the same time. They were moving, they were casting spells. But they weren't exactly alive.

And it wasn't like in Sinali's way. Sinali had the smell of undead. But those guys had a mixed spell of an inanimate object and a living creature. She tried to free herself from Yuuto's grasp, as she had to figure out from where was the peril approaching them. She looked at Yuuto, her eyes switching to red. '' I don't really know or care if you sense it or not, but there is something perilous approaching us. So put your pride backwards for a second as I did with mine and let me down so we can deal with whatever is coming at us.'' She said, her voice cold, a freezing whisper. She was really pissed at him for daring to use her own weapons against her. She didn't let anyone touch her weapons, not even Isao, who was her closest person, pet, whatever. Not even him.

With a swift, calculated movement, she broke free from Yuuto's hold and landed on the ground. Rolling away, she slammed her hand to the ground and took out a katana that she rose in front of her, her face focused, concentrated. She closed her eyes slowly and took a deep breath. She could sense them near. Isao landed on her shoulder, and whispered some words to her that she didn't hear. She could only sense peril. So close. With a swift, elegant movement she turned around to face two figures that were trying to attack her. She jumped backwards, landing on her feet, Isao holding her hair tight, and looked at Yuuto.

'' Behind you!'' She warned and looked at her own enemies, hoping that Yuuto could take care of the other two. Wait, scratch that, she didn't hope. She didn't care about him.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th June 2014, 10:06 am

The member 'Janna Hovercraft' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] NormalMonster Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] WeakMonster Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] WeakMonster

Post by Guest 27th June 2014, 11:57 am

Yuuto smirked when Janna released herself from his grasp. "Impressive. Seems we can work as a team." Yuuto compromised. After he noticed how swiftly Janna could break herself out of life-threatening situations, he figured Janna could be of use to him- at least for this mission. She warned him about what was to strike his rear, though, with his capabilities of memorizing sound and footsteps, it was almost as if Yuuto foresaw the events Janna spoke to him about. With the dagger he now held, Yuuto turned rapidly to pierce one of the two monsters behind him between the eyes. Though they were made out of strong ice, as any sort of living creature, these monsters could still feel pain. Not only that, but since they were also within fifteen feet of Yuuto's grasp, his special spell could now be activated. Yuuto left the dagger pierced in the first monster's head, then immediately placed his fingertips along his temples. Lightning bolts came raging down upon both monsters after this spell Yuuto used, and pierced them both in the back of the head; four bolts per head. The lightning struck through the ice that formed these beings, and manipulated their inner bodies of water- used to form the ice- in order to electrocute the opposition. The monsters fell dead in an instant, which allowed Yuuto to watch Janna fight the third enemy.

While he watched her brawl, the dagger had fallen off a corpse, and partially sunk into the snow. The cool, white material relaxed the electricity that made the dagger roar with an additional flow of power. However, once Yuuto sensed that the extra strength had vanished, he grasped upon the bag, and tapped Janna on the bag. "I'm done with this." Yuuto mentioned as he passed along the dagger to his teammate. The two were definitely fighting alongside each other at this moment in time, and boy did Yuuto despise it. He just wished there was another being to slaughter so Yuuto could vent his rage towards the woman. Who knew a woman like Janna could exist to mistreat him so well. She was definitely the opposite of his beloved Leona.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 30th June 2014, 3:27 pm

Janna rolled to the ground and exquipped her beloved, her best armor, the Heaven's Wheel. Quite ironic, it was, to have a dark mage own and love a heavenly armor. A pair of steel wings grew on her back and her body, before wearing a cozy shirt, was covered by a cold, polished metal. However, Janna felt no cold in that moment, she felt perfect warmth as she summoned all 12 swords she owned. By using her telekinetic abilities, she lifted all ten swords in the air, and held the resting two with her bare hands, and went towards the enemy.

It was a living creature, yet somehow made out of a terribly strong ice. Janna figured out after the 3rd hit with her swords that this creature was made by a mage that could control Dynamic Ice Make. She pierced its head, stomach and feet with her swords and cut all his limbs, until the creature let out a last breath and died. Ten of the swords dissapeared on Janna's command, and she caught her breath, looking around for more enemies. This feeling that she had before the three enemies came was still present, so she was pretty sure there were quite a lot more of those folks than she wanted or needed to.

A glance towards the statue of the woman made Janna comprehend a lot of things. As her eyes ran around the whole view she had in front of her, she noticed the similarity, if not the fact that all statues were the same. So many statues, of one same woman... She remembered the legend and she frowned notably. '' Is all this parade that we have here made because of love?'' The way in which she spat the name of the feeling clearly indicated that she was quite anything but fond of this emotion. Quite the opposite, she despised it dearly. Love was just a weakening factor, an obstacle on one's way to glory. She shook her head and looked to Yuuto

'' Shall we continue?'' She asked, holding her swords close to her. She wished she could summon her katana, Aetherion, the Spine of the Lone Victor, but she'd have to wait a bit, until the Heaven's Wheel armor dissapeared. She turned around towards a path free of statues and made sure Isao was still around. The last thing she needed by far was to lose her pet, her only companion. She never wanted this to happen, she cared about Isao too much.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th June 2014, 3:27 pm

The member 'Janna Hovercraft' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] Boss Job: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private, Yuuto Shinigami] NormalMonster

Post by Guest 1st July 2014, 2:20 am

Yuuto watched as the lady he was paired seemed to be a ReQuip Mage, or a swordsman, in that matter- "swordswoman" if you want to be technical. Albeit, it was impressive to see how a young girl like herself could spawn weapons with ease, let alone immediately. Quantity was also another specialty. Though it was just a single monster, in what seemed to be less than ten seconds, the creature was defeated. However, what came next would far exceed what the two just endured; the almighty Ice Mage. Figuratively, it was a monster, though in the realistic way Yuuto saw him, the Ice Mage was in human form. "The name is Frost, and like the others who dared to harm my brothers and sisters, I'll have you perish." The man greeted in a quite threatening tone. However, Yuuto took none of which the man spoke negatively, nor offensively. In fact, Yuuto treated the words spoken as if they were nothing.

"You know what to do, Janna." Yuuto remarked. Once he said this however, a bolt of ice struck him in the mask, and shattered it in a split second. Underneath, especially, a cut was now seen through Yuuto's right eye, though, thanks to the support the mask once gave, his pupil was unharmed. On the contrary, Yuuto's mind was so insane, that his willpower was off the charts. So long as Yuuto didn't experience death in this moment, nothing would hurt him. "Mind if I give that magic a try?" Yuuto asked with a taunting tone. The boy clinched his teeth in response, then launched what seemed to be an ice bullet near Yuuto's head. However, in an instant, that spell was locked. His spells were memorized, and so Yuuto could now manipulate magic. In a flash, the bullet was redirected towards the assisting monster's head with perfect accuracy. Though the matter was ice versus ice, the result revealed an interesting outcome. The ice had penetrated the monster and rifled through its head immediately, all due to some immediate adjustments Yuuto made. You see, any magic he manipulated was also enhanced with cosmic energy. This cosmic energy ultimately differentiates a manipulated spell from its original attribute, thus making it superior. It was now a two versus one fight, though with what Frost had planned next, this brawl wouldn't be pretty.

"Ice-Make: Eternal Damnation!" All of the snow that gathered around Janna and Yuuto reformed into ice. After this, it ascended, then compiled itself into one humongous, boulder of ice. The boulder then multiplied so it surrounded the two that fought Frost, and aimed to crash into them. By the name Frost declared, this seemed to be his ace move. However, by the mysterious look this boy gave, it seemed this spell could be far worse.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 2:24 am

Janna grinned at what seemed to be the boss, the only one capable of actually talking. It was pretty clear he was strong, possibly B Rank? She didn't even know anymore. And actually, she didn't care. Without hestiating for a seconds, she threw herself in front of the boss or whatever he was, he was pretty identical to the others, and, without spending time uselessly, she lifted her fist, covered in polished and perfect steel, and, just stopping for a second in order to grin, she hit the enemy in the face. Despite her appearance, Janna was quite a strong girl, an effect from all the fights she had realised ever since she joined Savage Skull.

She took her two swords in hand, and the other ten were lifted telepathically, as she decided to deal with the weak enemy first. Or well, the other enemy. It appeared to be a weaker ice-made statue, but it was still an enemy to reckon with. Without spending a lot of time in thoughts and hestiates, it casted a spell that was like Janna's Ice Make: Lance which she got by using the Yuki-Onna armor. It passed a few inches away from her, and Janna instinctively looked back at Yuuto, who seemed to be around.

'' Did it hit you?'' She asked, but was forced to look back at the enemy, as it seemed to be preparing another attack. Without hestiating as before, she managed to send her ten swords at the enemy, the big one whose name seemed to be Frost, and she turned once again towards Yuuto, all while fighting manually against the mage that had static ice-make magic. '' You're a memory make mage, can you use this spell of mine with the swords in order to double the amount and damage?'' She asked through gritted teeth as the ice mage hit her in the stomach. She bended over and growled, it wasn't the same to get hit by a guy whose body was made out of flesh, than by a guy whose body was made out of solid ice. She quickly got up, though, and cut his arm off with her sword. Even she was surprised by the strength she had used in order to realise this move, but whatever. Important thing is that she weakened the creature a bit.

Stats:

Post by Guest 3rd July 2014, 11:13 am

Yuuto sighed when he saw Janna fight more fiercely. She really was aggressive, and charged quite swiftly. However, both of these aspects had their weaknesses, which Yuuto was worried about. You see, the more speed one had, the more damage they would ultimately receive if rebounded elsewhere. Also, by being aggressive, one generally also makes them more vulnerable than one should. However, once Janna mentioned an interesting question, Yuuto discarded an older plan, and utilized a new one. Of course, with this plan, he would actually give more Janna more power. "A great flow of power is about to fill your body. You better thank me after." Yuuto threatened before he utilized his Memory-Make Magic for the first time to be supportive. He manipulated Janna's movements to allow her to channel more magic by sacrificing some of his own spell power. Additionally, by placing his fingertips against his temples, manipulating Janna's own mind, Yuuto, via his partner's magic reserve, gave her the essence of his "Night of Falling Stars" spell. The lightning that this particular form of magic expelled granted additional speed and damage to Janna's "Heaven's Wheel", though there was also another property that would catch Frost by surprise. Lightning immediately shot itself from Janna's plans, despite them still being airborne, and eliminated the boulders in a flash, piercing through the ice, and having it shatter all over the battlefield. Cuts from the ice fed themselves over Yuuto and his partner, though they would account for nothing as the two were about to attain victory in this brawl.

"Use the spell in a minute!" Yuuto demanded. Though this statement also sounded threatening, there was a hinting tone that also revealed a true sense of teamwork, meaning Yuuto now chose to willingly collaborate with Janna. Yuuto then figured, however, that while he awaited the activation of Janna's magically enhanced wheel of swords, he would distract Frost with hand-to-hand. "Come, Frost. You'll be the first Mage that I have perish." Yuuto invited. Of course, with how destructive Frost was, Yuuto expected him to immediately accept the challenge- which he did. There was a look that Frost gave earlier, which signified that there was another spell he had up his sleeve; possibly stronger. However, as the night sky hovered over the battlefield, Yuuto's victory was assured. With rapid movements, Yuuto started with an uppercut to Frost's chin, sending him airborne. Then, with an even faster movement, Yuuto found a dead tree, and instinctively bounced off of it to launch himself upwards towards Frost's now-airborne body. Once above the airborne body, Yuuto released a roundhouse kick to deal an extreme impact upon Frost's chest, nailing him downwards, and towards the ground's surface at extreme speeds. Once Yuuto descended, he noticed how that identical dark grin appeared on Yuuto's grin. Frost seemed to launch a similar spell compared to the one that was just recently expelled, except at bullet speed. Unfortunately, there was a lineage that made Yuuto invincible in the night for a single minute: the Prophecy of Nyx. While the bullets were launched his way, Yuuto utilized this lineage to merge with the shadows, then, while the whole surface was covered in shadows, these bullets of ice failed to affect him at all, and Yuuto reappeared behind Frost. Again, Yuuto kicked upwards to not only send Frost airborne, but in a perfect angle compared to Janna's spell. If Janna were to simultaneously use her enhanced blades upon Frost at this point, the strike would be indefinite, and Frost would most likely die from the damage. Albeit, Yuuto was still behind Frost to annihilate him afterwards, if be the case. "NOW!" Yuuto signaled, his voice full of cruel pleasure, and a dark grin towards Janna which signified the victory she was about to claim.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 2:23 am