Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre)

Nemesis
    Nemesis

Player 
    Lineage : Strength of Hercules
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 12.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Abyssal Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre) Empty The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre)

Post by Nemesis 30th May 2015, 3:20 am

Job Details:

Iniki wandered the mountains during her little trek out into the Phoenix Mountains. Some people might be worrying about her at this point as she had not returned to the guild for quite some time however she was not about to return home with an empty stomach. Apparently some gang was causing trouble for some dark guilds, she didn't really care about the details but the thought of a snack was music to her ears and she didn't even bother telling anyone she was leaving. She continued to skulk around the tail in the Phoenix mountains tailing the remains of some caravan, it was a shame the souls had already departed thus they didn't even leave a snack behind. She never stopped to think that someone else may have also accepted such a job considering she did not tell anyone she was taking part in such a thing. Her stomach growled a little blowing a little bit of her already non-existent cover, she still hadn't recovered from being starved for over a thousand years. Luckily there was no point of using stealth in this situation cause there was no one else around, or at least it was what Iniki thought. "Damn these guys didn't even a leave a scrap for me to nibble on." Iniki thought out loud once again throwing all ideas of stealth out the window, clearly she was not thinking about her current objective and only her own personal goals which happened to be food. She was certainly a bit dumb in this current state of indefinite hunger pains.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre) Empty Re: The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre)

Post by Felicity 30th May 2015, 5:28 am

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

As she walked forward, the serrated mountains loomed in the pools of her red irises; the rock was flour-white and brooded over the land. At some tricky points in her amble around the Phoenix Mountains, chutes of mud and rocks detached themselves and went trundling down one of the mountains sliding over the knotted edge and then crashing into the chasm below. The silence that followed was spine chilling. It was enough to freeze the marrow of even a professional mountain-climber; but here she was, scouting about it, her keen vision out for any sign of the so-called Copycat Gang.

Aedre still remembered the mustached devil of a man behind the counter, who'd handed over the parchment which had all the job details inked into it - "You better not disappoint me, young lady." His gruff tenor reverberated in the confines of her mind and Aedre couldn't help but smirk at his sorry ass. She'd made a decision right there and then to confront him a day later, when the black metal cuff that was tightened around her wrist would come off. Limiter, as they called it. If what she'd heard about it was true, it would restrict her magical output severely, thus making the job of eliminating some low-level crooks and goons a challenge.

'Challenge, my foot.'

The white-haired lady also remembered his other sputtering though, the mention of some other mage having undertaken the job before her. In that moment of silent contemplation on the weather-beaten road, she wondered if her predecessor had already accomplished the task before her. But, as it stood, they were only a couple dozen minutes apart on signing themselves up at the client's - so the chances of having completed the job so quickly was paltry.

- Half an hour later -

The heaven-touching apex of the mountain was drenched in brilliant light. Spikes of thin light impaled the mountain in a bristling, moving line. One would assume that the heat had displaced the dirt and the mud from the hip of the time chiseled mountain. All across her line of sight, the tips of the mountain range stuck up like a row of thorns. Swaddled around them were necklaces of powdery dust. It was a cosmically divine sight, indeed. But enjoying that nature was not what she was there for, and perhaps, even fate didn't want her to let her clock tick away just like that.

"Damn these guys didn't even a leave a scrap for me to nibble on." A female voice spoke, and as Aedre's consciousness zoned in on her presence - a few feet ahead of her, she felt the pulsating magical ambiance wafting around the girl's lithe frame.

"Are you, by any chance, named Iniki and work for Tartarus?" Aedre questioned, her voice an eloquent contralto - jabbing her knife straight to the point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre) ObrztW

Nemesis
    Nemesis

Player 
    Lineage : Strength of Hercules
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 12.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Abyssal Gate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre) Empty Re: The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre)

Post by Nemesis 4th June 2015, 4:34 am

Iniki perked her head up after hearing the sound of someone behind her, if she had her natural fox ears like before she was sealed they would have twitched all over the place. She took a deep whiff of their scent, they had an exceptionally strong soul one that couldn't be messed with but made Iniki lick her lips with glee, someone she should look into killing in the future. "I thought I smelled something tasty nearby." She said with a taunt and instead of turning around tilted her head up until her head was almost completely flipped to face the individual. "I might have to eat that soul of yours later." She stated with a rather creepy smile. "I suppose you're here for that gang that is pathetic when it comes to leaving leftovers." She said as she finally brought her body around and straightened her head out and instead of the same creepy smile she put on a rather seductive one. "If you're here for a snack I suggest you find someone else cause I'm hungry and I hate sharing, if you aren't then you're welcome to throw yourself at them first so that maybe you can die and I will eat your soul with them." She said sticking her tongue out playfully, she certainly was one of the odd ones today. "However, I would like to know your name, it's not fun eating nameless souls you know." She said as she approached the stranger for a close sniff. "And I must say yours smells... delicious." She bore some teeth as another creepy smile appeared.

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 10th June 2015, 4:28 am

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

A bemused expression replaced one of constant nonchalance, watching the one she was conversing with flipping her neck in a way that allowed her to observe the silver-clad woman, "I might have to eat that soul of yours later." A sentence directed at her, with a harrowing curve of lips accompanying it that made Aedre almost break out in an impolite chuckle. But she restrained herself enough to only let a mirthful smirk grace her lips, as she spoke in a voice as playful as possible - considering her standards of dispassion, that is, "I wish you the very best for that task."

The mention of a gang perked her interest, as it allowed her to come to the conclusion that the white-haired female before her was indeed the person she was meant to tag along with. And from what she had observed till that second, it would be a hella amusing take. Perhaps, she hadn't made a mistake as big as she was guessing she did - low ranking jobs came along with intriguing partners sometimes. The lady's next statement made Aedre's mouth to assume a perfect circle of fascination, soon to be replaced by a barely perceptible smile, "Insects don't interest me, so you can have them all to yourself. I just lend a hand in getting the job done in an expeditious way - you can claim authority of their souls."

With that, the woman ambled forth, closing the gap between the two mages, but actually aiming to pass the other person and proceed forward, "But you should try and keep your hands off me; I promise that it will come off as a mutually beneficial sacrifice." By the time she completed speaking, Aedre's body was being elevated off the ground at an alluring pace - stopping at a height that would successfully serve as a vantage point from where she could look for her targets. Spotting a small group a few meters away, the woman lowered herself, while heeding to the inquiry of her identity, "Aedre." A single-word reply, one that could be called short and direct - thankful to the fact that she was too involved in figuring out the next set of actions. The moment her feet connected with earth again, the woman questioned back, "And what do you go by, my dear?"

She noticed the increased proximity initiated by the girl and almost broke into a smile after hearing what she had to say. There was only one reply to the captivating behaviour, one of defiance, "Too sad you're never tasting it."

Now, now, Aedre Crawford didn't bend that easily, 'Better luck next time.'

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    The Copycat's get eaten (Job: Iniki, Aedre) ObrztW

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 4:50 am