Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Copycats (Leah | Orokana)

Leah Winters
    Leah Winters

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,700

Copycats (Leah | Orokana) Empty Copycats (Leah | Orokana)

Post by Leah Winters 3rd July 2019, 2:34 am

Job Name: Assassination Contract: The Copycat Gang
    Job Approval: Page 22, Post 546

Leah scoffed when she read through the list of targets on the piece of paper she was holding. This was the first mission she had taken up that was a bounty hunt, but the subjects on the piece of paper were laughable. They were the lowest of the lowest in terms of threat, and they had the audacity to try and write off their actions as those of the other dark guilds. The assassin knew not where their confidence came from, but she was sure that it would be crushed today.

The girl crumpled up the piece of paper, huddled beneath a thick piece of cloth in the back of a merchant’s caravan. Another bundle of cloth indicated the presence of her partner, a stranger to her but an ally for the job. She was quite sure she could handle it, but with her knowing next to nothing except her name and the basic knowledge for her to function as a normal human being, courtesy of her amnesia, Leah knew better than the overestimate herself.

The two mages were hitching a ride on a merchant’s caravan, the merchant all too happy to carry the two of them as he travelled through his stretch of highway. The cases of armed highway robberies have struck a nerve with the traders but life had to go on or families would go hungry, forcing them to take the risk with this route. Had the dark guilds not been pissed off with the bandits act of using their names, annoyed that their prestigious and terror-inspiring hallmarks were being associated with such lowly crime.

The assassin shifted slightly into a more comfortable sitting position, still covered by the thick cloth. She had only glimpsed her partner for a second earlier before the cloth had been thrown over their heads. What she glimpsed had surprised her for a little bit, although she was quick to recover, barely even losing her stride. Her short time with Errings Rising had granted her with the viewing of distinctly different individuals, beyond normal.

“I think we should get acquainted before the job starts. I’m Leah, I have some support spells and I’m great with a gun. What about you?” the black-haired girl asked from beneath her cover. It was out of boredom more than actually wanting to get to know her partner. She stifled a yawn as the caravan swayed as it went through a particularly bumpy stretch of road, still steadily moving forward despite that.

@Orokana Yuhi

[415 words]
    [Total WC: 415 / 3000]
    Orokana Yuhi
    Orokana Yuhi

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Experience : 325

Copycats (Leah | Orokana) Empty Re: Copycats (Leah | Orokana)

Post by Orokana Yuhi 9th July 2019, 6:42 pm

Orokana recently accepted a job to hunt down some gang that was acting like a dark guild. Funny that they wanted to be in the spotlight when they looked and sounded so weak. He rubbed his head as the cloth was around him, funny since his dark purple cloak already hid him, his red mask hiding his face from anyone to see his undead nature, the blue lifeless eyes staring at the floor and his dark purple gloves hiding his skeletal hands. He looked up a bit when he heard his partner for this job speak. He looked at them and the mask stuided her as much as he could from her hiding under the cloth. Not really caring he spoke up, thinking she wanted to speak strategy was a smart idea. The lich spoke as his voice sounded like rusted chains scratching on the ground. "I am Orokana, pleasure to meet you love, and I am adept in summoning the undead, I do have a couple of range attacks but I wouldnt think too hard about them. If you are thinking about a plan I can summon my undead to take the focus of the enemy and you can use your gun to take down a couple. I will command my undead from the back to protect us and move towards the enemy." He said as he just stared at her. He was excited to see his undead work in this mission, and test out some ideas he had since it isnt often he fights people, but when he does he leaves their bodies a bleeding mess, but he needed more bodies for his necromancy so he will need some from this gang, which no one will miss them. "Unless you have a different idea love?" He didnt want to seem like he was taking charge so he offered her the mantle if she wanted it. He was use to being a leader with his undead but he didnt care about ordering around the living unless he needed to. He didnt enjoy the bumpiness of the road and the wagon but he couldnt complain yet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Copycats (Leah | Orokana) OroSig_80
    Leah Winters
    Leah Winters

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Experience : 2,700

Copycats (Leah | Orokana) Empty Re: Copycats (Leah | Orokana)

Post by Leah Winters 14th July 2019, 9:31 pm

Leah listened to her temporary companion speak about his magic, her face scrunched up as he spoke. His voice was scratchy and it made her want to dig out her ears. She wondered if that it was on purpose, to aggravate his enemies. She hadn’t managed to glimpse what was under the hood that the man had pulled over his face. As she listened to the man who had introduced himself as Orokana speak, the assassin mulled over the idea he had suggested. If it was as he had described, then she foresaw that the mission would be a breeze.

Leah could definitely hold her own against her enemies face on, but as an assassin, it was the best to do it as efficiently and effectively as possible and she would prefer to take her opponents down with the least number of movements and shortest time possible. Having a couple of undead tanks in front would allow her to attack from unexpected angles. She only hoped that Orokana’s undead minions wouldn’t crumble as easily.

“I agree,” Leah said in response to his final question at the end. And as she spoke, the caravan suddenly came to abrupt halt. She could hear hurried footsteps and then then flap at the back of the caravan was suddenly whipped apart. Leah already had her gun out, aimed at the opening. The driver of the caravan whimpered and held up his hands when he saw the gun in his face.

Another pair of footsteps hurried over and quickly a man grabbed the driver’s shoulder, pushing him gently to one side. It was the merchant. Despite his age, he barely gave the gun a glance before looking at Leah and Orokana. She had already pulled off the canvas covering her when the flap had first been opened.

“We’ve arrived at a turn in the road. You will need to travel on foot to reach the base of their operations. Make your way through the brush, and you will find yourself at the base of a hill. Their hideout is at the top of the hill,” the merchant said, pointing in the direction. It was by luck that he had happened upon their hideout, himself being one of the victims of their robbery.

Leah nodded and holstered her firearm before climbing out of the caravan. It was a gloomy day, overcast with dark clouds that threatened to release their load at any moment’s notice. The air was humid as well, moisture clinging to her skin. She then turned to the merchant, saying her thanks and then moved in the direction that the merchant had pointed to. As soon as they had disembarked, the merchant and his driver sped off immediately, not eager to linger any longer than necessary and tempt the robbers.

Leah pushed her way through the brush, cutting through the branches and undergrowth with her pair of combat daggers.

[485 words]
    [Total WC: 1256 / 3000]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:36 am