Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Linxwire 20th April 2015, 7:40 pm

Requirements:

The last few days of Xavier’s life have been… at the best description, somewhat of a blur to him. All he could remember was bits and pieces of the things that occurred, and there was simply a scar across his chest very close to his heart. The pain, regardless of the fact that he couldn’t seem to remember what had happened. I throbbed every few seconds with a sharp pain that felt like a knife was lodged inside of his heart to this moment. Coming to a stop at the serene cliffs, he sat down at the edge of the cliff and crossed his legs. He breathed deeply, and it only served to hurt him more, his lungs aggravating the pain. Despite this he could feel something was different at his very core, as his body seemed to drum to a silent beat with a raw, untapped power. It was disturbing to think what might’ve happened to him, and who might do something like this to make him… stronger, perhaps.

If there was anything within him that he had yet to understand, then he knew there was only one certain way he was going to get anything out of himself. He closed his eyes, and focused trying to find something to focus on to drive this session of meditation. The waves beneath him crashed against the surf and splattered the wall of the cliff face with salt water. From the bottom of the cliff side it sounded deafening, but at the top the sound of it was rather soothing, and he could easily pick apart each sound. The wave built up, it crashed to the shore, and shortly receded. This process repeated every few seconds, and it was easy for him to sync his breathing, drawing in as the waves comes across holding it through the crash, and exhaling as the water recedes.

Last edited by Linxwire on 24th April 2015, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Past Siggies:

Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private] 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Kihia 24th April 2015, 8:49 am

Kihia slowly walked across the grassy plains that led to the place most commonly known as the Serene Cliffs. He had heard that a member of Lamia Scale was coming out here to do some kind of special training. Although he wasn’t directly invited, he knew training as a group always make it easier, two minds working on one task can find new possibilities. He then arrived at the serene cliffs about twenty minutes after Xavier, who had been standing on the edge of the cliff. Kihia to stood there in silence before he closed his eyes and opened up all of his senses as a mage. He heard the gusts of wind blowing across the cliffs and sighing of the sea, and the ever present presence of magical emanating from the earth.

Then Ukan walked up next to Kihia, in his smallest form, he took in a deep breath and then let out an obnoxiously loud burp, which caused Kihia to open up his eyes and look down at the wyvern in mild annoyance, Ukan in turn looked up Kihia, “Whaaaat? The ocean air always gives me gas for some reason, just be glad it came out as what it did!” At this Kihia shook his head and walked up to Xavier and bowed, “Greetings Xavier sorry for intruding on your training session but I am here to help.” Kihia then stood up and looked down at Ukan, “And please forgive Ukan’s informal gesture earlier, I hope you can forgive him for that…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Kihisi10
    Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private] 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Xavier's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Linxwire 24th April 2015, 9:50 am

Due to his level of focus, had heard them approaching a long distance away, about the same time that he smelled them with his dragon keen sense of smell. He knew that it was Kihia, there was no way he was forgetting how he smelled, and Ukan accompanied him. It was obvious the two of them where here for him, probably Kihia more so than Ukan whom tended to often have his own agendas, and while he tried to remain silent he entertained the idea that hadn’t noticed them yet. A rather loud belch tore through the air, and Xavier would have to be a moron to have ignored it. He gave up his focus, as that had disturbed him a little.

“You never fail to amaze me Kihia. Just how did you even find me all the way out here? And I don’t even think I told anyone of this outing of mine.” He concluded, the aft end of his sentence more masked by confusion than anything else. He turned to face them with a smile on his face, and then shortly a grimace as he gripped his chest over a scar presumably in a little pain. “I’m in a rather sorry state, aren’t I?” He chuckled to himself through the pain, his humor merely a mechanism to cope with the pain. He cleared his throat and straightened out his posture to try and remain presentable. As he lowers his hand from his heart, an X shaped scar is present near his heart, as he isn’t wearing a shirt right now. (And he’s actually kinda ripped for a child :P)

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 25th April 2015, 12:44 pm

Kihia’s expression saddened slightly at the sight of Xaviers scar on his chest, he simply shook his head and quietly walked over to him and patted him on his right shoulder, “No… You aren’t in a sorry state… not entirely atleast… you have the entire backing of Lamia Scale to help assist you through your pain… and your own team of Clustering Wishes… that will help you during your harder times…” Kihia then patted Xaviers shoulder once more and then took a deep breath of the Salty air. Ukan then walked up and did the same taking a large breath of his own, which was followed by a large burp from the currently shrunken Wyvern.

Kihia gave the Wyvern a glance which Ukan simply returned with a shrug, “So Kihia you know the plan? Or What we are going to be doing out here? I mean I never heard training… to be so peaceful. I mean I am not complaining but if we are all out here for specific purpose I mean might as well get on with it.” Kihia sighed and looked at Xavier, “As blunt as Ukan is he is right to a degree…” Kihia took one last breath and then turned to the blue yonder of both sky and sea, “So whats the Plan Xavier? What do you have up your sleeve to try and help train yourself to meet your goals?” Kihia then went quiet as he waited for a response, he knew that Xavier was the Lightning Dragon Slayer, however he wasn’t sure what could help himself concurrently.

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 27th April 2015, 7:59 pm

Xavier grunted when being patted by Kihia and cleared his throat, looking at him with a serious look in his eyes. “Clustering Wishes… that isn’t myteam, I hope you understand, but they are my friends. The team belongs to Cyrus.” After a moment he just smiled and stopped being melodramatic, and ignorant. “I’m just messing with you, I know what you mean. They would rush to my aid instantly, I just don’t know if they would entirely understand what’s going on with me. I don’t even understand it myself but I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that.” Xavier regarded Ukan with a mildly annoyed looked on his face. He hadn’t ever truly decided just how he felt about Ukan to date, although he was a quirky little jerk at times, he found it hard to hate him.

He strode off toward the tree line where it had stopped a considerable distance from the Cliffside to provide a clear view, he put his hands onto his hips looking at the ground and sighed. “I’m going to be straight with you. I have no earthly idea how to train by myself, so I’m very glad you both showed up. I was just hoping a little excursion would teach me something about this… odd power I feel in my chest. I’m not exactly sure what happened to me, but I’m not quite the same. All I know is it’s clearly connected to me now-“ he coincidently gripped his scar a moment as some pain rippled through his body, and he held steadfast to mettle and just grit his teeth. “…but that’s about it.”

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 28th April 2015, 8:07 pm

Kihia listened to Xaviers reasoning for his outing, however his expression shifted into that of concern, It seems this untapped power… is somehow conflicting with his natural powers… He frowned and walked a few paces away to think when an idea entered into his head. “Power and Control…” At this He nodded and took on his old ice make stance, he then pictured the object in his mind, and then thrusted out both his arms and opened them wide, “Ice Make Magic! Barricade!” When he casted this a wall of Ice formed not too far off from them. “This spell is made with about the same amount of raw power your currently possess Xavier, however it is made out of my Unique Ice compound that makes it incredibly durable…” Kihia walked up to it and patted it a few times making it vibrate to have the light refract off the crystal veins.

He then nodded and looked at Xavier, “For the plan I have in mind for you to use, you must first break this wall of ice and crystal…” At these words Kihia walked away from the wall as Ukan sat down next to Xavier, The only way he will be able to find a way to tap into this power in some form is if he is push to the absolute limit… only then his magic flow may completely stabilize…. Kihia stood there for a few minutes completely lost in thought in regards to this task, but he was determined to help Xavier.

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 11th May 2015, 6:19 pm

Watched as Kihia erected a tall icy wall from thin air in front of him, something akin to his old magic style. The light had shown through it almost as if to remark how thick it was and something else that seemed to be barely visible throughout it, but it seemed to have something inside of it that made a similar pattern as to blood vessels in skin. At this Kihia remark proudly about his crystals and such, and Xavier was fairly impressed.

“Sounds like a fair challenge to me. It looks like it could take quite a beating.” Xavier did the first thing that came to mind. Angling his feet correctly and pivoting his body accordingly, he prepared his first attack. “Lightning Dragon's Roar!” he stated as he opened his mouth and a blast of pure lightning energy belted the wall with at what first seemed to be a substantial hit as strands of electricity refracted from the material making quite a light display, however when the dust had settled only appeared to make a small mark, and dent probably only a tenth of the way through it's defenses.

“Wow Kihia. You don't make anything easy do you?” He joked. He had known him for a while now, but this was considerably a step up, or well from at least what he's seen Kihia doing on any of the missions he'd been along with him, for a start anyway. Xavier cracked his knuckles and grinned. “This'll be fun, eh?”

Past Siggies:

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 26th May 2015, 6:35 pm

After his ceremonious knuckle cracking he gave that same canine toothed devilish grin he was so well known for when he got a fun (Or rather crazy) idea. Clenching his fingers together, bundled into tight fists as he approached the wall of ice, his hair fell about his face covering one of his eyes, and he took off his glasses casting them aside. He stood barely a foot away from the wall glaring down on the wall almost as if he imagined he was condescending to it, his grin widened a little and he chuckled to himself as he suddenly lowered himself into a stance that looked very loose and focused. Raising his hans to meet it he pounded against the wall several times, over time the ferocity of his punches seemed to grow with an odd strength, crackling with energy as he progressed. Each punch seemed to generate a flow of lightning that coursed through him like a wave ebbing and flowing with each strike and the moments between, but his movements were erratic and rushed in a sense. The wall took quite the beating from all of this, but about the twelfth it seemed to chip slightly, and simultaneously his attacks were slowing because of how careless he was being. He did a lot to the wall, however he exhausted himself in the process. He fell to his hands and knees, trying to catch his breath. As he ripped up the grass in frustration. He never really felt very powerful, and although he knew the positon he was in it hurt him on the inside. He took a deep breath and resigned to sitting.

Past Siggies:

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 22nd June 2015, 2:42 pm

He consoled himself for a moment, but he knew truly that what he had succumbed to just then wasn’t power or the even the kind of strength he was looking for. That whole time he had imagined his father’s face on the wall of ice, and although shatter and glistening with water and vapor it still resembled him in Xavier’s mind. He had succumb to the anger he had always done such a good job of hiding. His hands pulsed with power, and yet were also sore and throbbing with a dull pain. Reckless attacks weren’t going to get him anywhere, and that’s probably at the root of this problem itself. He needed a sense of control, but no matter where he searched for it, it wouldn’t come too easily. But then again, that might also have been an oversight, after all what had he been doing just before Kihia even arrived? Of course, the crash and fall of the surf. The water crashed against the surf with the force of the waves behind it every so often, once or twice within a second, not when it felt like it but when there was an opening; and every ounce of force was behind it, the water doesn’t hold back. He concentrated for a while, as he finally got to his feet trying to master the ebb and the flow of his attack so to speak. Full strength, concentrated hits; you can do that right? He took in deep breaths, and counted out as he stuck the wall this time, and it shook with each blow it received.

“One… Two… Three…” And after the third strike sounded the integrity of the wall was gone, and it collapsed in on itself, the veins of crystal still standing rather tall, stuck in the ground.

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 26th June 2015, 5:48 pm

Kihia watched as Xavier unloaded on the block of ice and crystal, first using his breath attack that only left a small dent in the block. Xavier then unloaded a flurry of punches against the block, very reckless in nature and wasteful of his own energy, which he through found out as Xavier seemed very tired by the end of it all, then after a small moment of rest he regained his composure and unleashed three punches timed with his own natural capabilities which caused the ice to shatter revealing the veins of Crystal all that was left. After a moment Kihia waved his hand and dispelled the crystal, “Not bad Xavier… Excellent work in destroying that block…” Kihia then walked over and examined the area, “Alright… no time for rest onto the next exercise…” Kihia then walked forward and adopted his old ice make stance… This ought to do it… He then started to open up his stance, “Ice make… Rhinoceros!” A full size ice rhino formed right next to Kihia, “This is on the level of a B class mage… destroy it before it wears you out… I am warning you now you… you are going to have to dig deep… deeper than you have ever before…” Kihia then went quiet as the Rhino lowered its head and got ready to charge, I am sorry for doing this to you Xavier but with it you may just find the needed strength to pull off destroying this creation of mine….

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 1st July 2015, 8:51 pm

Never before had Xavier truly seen a Rhinoceros but one was charging him down clear as day and if he didn’t make an effort to move it sure as ever wouldn’t be pretty. It tore of the ground with every ice trodden step shaking the cliff as it trudged on. Xavier barreled out of the way luck enough to have time to move as this thing tried to impale him on its horn. He landed in a three point formation as always, sliding to a halt on the grassy terrain much like the Rhino did, about facing to him as it slid across the grass exposing the topsoil as it did so. It was already dripping with water as the sun bore down on them both, but Xavier knew better then to think he could simply outlast it in the heat, but perhaps he could use the water to his advantage? His thoughts slowed his reactions, and before long after it made a show of breathing angry mist from its nostrils it came once again with the same charge. “Get a taste of this, blockhead! Lightning Dragon: Lightning Bomb!” Xavier hurled the small orb of pure lightning energy at this beast and it exploded creating a smoke screen over the Rhino.

For a moment, he couldn’t even hear it moving, so he assumed that it had stopped, but his tactics proved to work against him as it burst through the smog with the same speed looking unharmed. He jumped from the shock of seeing it so able, and found himself falling with his leg around it’s snout and it’s horn pressing into his back. “H-hey ther-“ It brutally tossed him backwards, only for him to land on it’s back.

Past Siggies:

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 6th July 2015, 1:08 pm

Xavier’s fingers clasped to the slippery wet back of the Rhinoceros of which outer layer of ice was perspiring in the rays of sun. It was certainly a difficult task but he managed to find a lip in the construct of this beast that he could latch on to for a period of time before his hand became too wet, and at the least it would buy him some time. Seeing that getting rid of the kid was going to be more effort than it had anticipated, the rhinoceros darted for the trees, with its horn angled at them, ramming through the copses of trees with ease, hoping that the force of the collisions would wrench him free of the child’s grasp. It was a rough ride for sure, as it toppled trees one after another tossing Xavier about quite often, but he was determined to keep his hold despite the little bit of remaining leverage he has left. “Lightning Dragon: Claws…” he shouted as claw like shapes formed at his fingertips from pure lightning, digging into the rhino. It reeled up and roared in pain standing on only its hind legs, Xavier barely still clinging on for life. As it crashed back to the ground Xavier finished his plan. “… and Lightning Talons!” Claw like extension spread from his toes as he dug into this things back. It finally had enough of this crap, and it charged at full speed, bouncing and fighting along the way as it fought to get free, and it finally managed to get free of Xavier, sending him tumbling off to the side, but not without leaving considerable damage its sides scored with the mark of his cuts.

Past Siggies:

Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 6th July 2015, 4:03 pm

Tumbling across the dirt, Xavier snapped back to his senses, and dug his fingers in to try and slow himself down, ripping up the dirt and such as he went flying over the terrain stopping once again in this three point formation that he loved so much. He took his time getting to his feet and dusting himself off, but there was quite a bit of dirt on his clothes that would take much more effort to get out of his clothing. He sighed looking at the mess and turned on the rhino which glared him down from a distance. They were suddenly caught in a staring match silently planning each other’s end, as they began to circle each other in that dramatic action movie type fashion. The rhino seemed to imitate a bull, breathing steam or perhaps a mist from its nostrils, and Xavier trying to be just as intimidating only succeeded to inhale to annoying smell of up turned soil. They finally stopped circling pointlessly as the rhino stopped to kick up the dirt in preparation of his charge, and Xavier lowered himself one foot in front of the other and arms outstretched. Without another thought, the rhino came at him, deranged and powerful with each stride as the wind seemed to tunnel in front of it. Xavier did something probably a bit stupid, but he figured he might get away with it because this was only a construct. “Lightning Dragon: Static Comet” His entire body surged with electricity, and he shot from where he was like a rocket headed straight for the rhino. When they collided, Xavier had it by its horn forcing it back with everything he had and it opposed trying to push forward. There was a sudden pulse in energy from Xavier as the two shot forward, crashing into a tree. As the smoke cleared, Xavier sat dazed among a pile of ice rocks.

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 7th July 2015, 2:22 pm

Kihia watched as Xavier engaged the Rhino in full, going at first with a ranged approach which quickly backfired with the Rhino using the smoke screen to catch Xavier off guard and launch him onto its back. Then the fight proceeded into a rodeo with the Rhino desperately trying to send Xavier flying off its back and Xavier trying his best to hold on. However the Rhino finally managed to send Xavier flying off its back and the two then had an intense staring contest that then was followed by a final confrontation as the two charged headlong at each other, Kihia sensed a surge of power from Xavier and his spell the moment before he made impact. After a minute the smoke cleared revealing Xavier sitting amongst a pile of ice chunks from the Rhino.

Kihia then started to walk up to Xavier while applauding his efforts, “Well done Xavier…” Kihia then dismissed the ice and sat down infront of Xavier reaching into his pocket and grabbing a small magical vial, he then tossed it to Xavier, “Open this and consume the lightning inside….” Kihia would wait for a moment before continuing, “So tell me Xavier… How did you feel about that fight… and more importantly what do you think happened during that fight…?” Kihia then went quiet as he waited for a response from Xavier he had a strong feeling that Xavier was almost there… just needed one last push… after a moment of rest and debriefing after his fight with the Rhino,

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 7th July 2015, 3:56 pm

Trying to wipe the dirt off of his face, he only succeeded to add more dirt to his face and gave an exasperated smile. He straightened up so he was sitting properly, cross-legged in front of this tree, and he rubbed his head listening to what Kihia had to say. Catching the vial in his hand he examined in thoroughly, as he couldn’t easily make out what it was, and unsteadily uncorked it cautious about what exactly was inside. And then what he was instructed to do sounded even more farfetched. He knew that as a slayer he could in fact eat lightning, but he had never had an opportunity to do so before. Thinking back, he though he remembered seeing someone doing it before… he tried to mimic it, pursing his lips a little and inhaling, and it seemed as if it was drawn to him. He slurped it up almost like one would eat spaghetti. It was a pretty good taste too, tangy yet very smooth somehow. “Where… did you get this?” He put it down and shook his head. “Never mind, that’s not important right now.” Putting a hand to his chin he considered for a moment just what exactly went on during that fight. For a while he was just along for a very terrible ride, but perhaps there was a little more to it. “Yeah, I felt this… release of energy… and my chest hurts more now…” As he says this it appears that the scar seems to be fading some, naturally healing even after so long.

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 7th July 2015, 4:32 pm

Kihia sat there and listened to Xavier and watched him rest, he smiled when Xavier asked about the vial and quickly said, “That is for another time Xavier, just leave it as a Ace secret” Kihia winked him trying to cement what he did was a joke. When he then heard Xaviers report he smiled, confirming what he had a feeling about, “Very well Xavier, you are progessing nicely… your next part of your training is also your final part…” Kihia then got up and walked a few feet further away from Xavier, “Your task… “ Kihia then turned around and faced Xavier while throwing off his trenchcoat, and adopted a defensive hand to hand fighting stance, “is to land a hit on my chest… I will not strike back, unless you so foolishly leave yourself wide open… but my defenses will be astute even though I will not use my magic…” Kihia then closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them, “You can use all of your magic, all of what you have within you… and even then you must push yourself further to unlock the power you have been training to harness…” Kihia then nodded, “Now lets begin…” He then started to lower his stance as his left hand held the front of his stance palm out and his right hand up near his chest opened flat and parrelle to the ground, This will be a challenge even greater than breaking one of my constructs… but one that is enough to get him to that point…

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 7th July 2015, 5:18 pm

Xavier got up with a grin on his face, and removed his coat himself, placing it on a branch of this tree behind him, joking to himself. “Would you please hold this for me kind sir, thank you.” He rolled his shoulders, cracked his knuckles, stretched his legs, and then reluctantly decided to remove his shirt placing that carefully over his coat. “You know Kihia. It’s been a long time coming, but I knew since the day I came to this guild, we’d get to fight a few times…” he stretched, bending over backwards, and flipped into a handstand. “After all this time fighting side by side, I just knew you had some great talent within you. The both of us trained in martial arts…” He got back to his feet, and picked up his staff, twirling it around his waist. “We both use staff, and half-staff length weapons…” The twirl around the waist quickly turned into an overhead spin, and he lowered himself, prepping the staff in a lance like pose, prime for poking, or impaling if it were a spear. “And we’re both pretty stylish if I do say so myself.” Just then, the wind swept by blowing their hair about as if to emphasize his point. “I’ve been preparing for such a moment. I only wonder if you have too.” He took one hand a swept it through his hair, and then promptly adjusted his glasses. “Enough chat.” The grin grew to his full devilish smile as usual. “Engarde my friend.” He started out with some pretty basic staff jabs, and then some strong sideways strikes.

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 7th July 2015, 5:58 pm

Kihia smiled at Xaviers enthusiasm and nodded when Xavier said it was enough talking and now it was due time to fight. As Xavier came in Kihia slowed his breathing focusing in on Xavier’s entire person ready for anything he might do, however when Xavier went to thrust with his bo, Kihia simply leaned his body back a bit and lowered and tilted his left hand as the weapon glided in between Kihia’s hands. All of this happened within a second and then in the second after Kihia exacted his counter, he quickly grabbed the weapon with his left hand ending up just by Xaviers forward grip on the weapon and his right gripping the quarter mark of the weapon.

Kihia then turned on his heels and attempted to throw Xavier by swinging his own weapon up and over himself with an insane amount of force, however he tried to disarm Xavier with the same maneuver by keeping an incredibly strong grip on Xaviers weapon.

If he was successful Kihia would toss Xavier’s Bo over by his coat on the tree and readopt his defensive stance, “I warned you Xavier… Do not attempt to test me… this is not meant to be a test fight, to have a chance you have to go all out and beyond…”

If he failed Kihia would disengage by jumping back five meters and adopting his defensive stance once again, lowering his stance to be as agile as he possibly could be while keeping his breathing slow and controlled.

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 7th July 2015, 7:08 pm

Caught in the well put counter Xavier let Kihia carry him a short distance before voluntarily letting go of the staff in which he discarded. He rolled to a stop, and got his bearings. “Believe me, I know.” He quipped before he jumped back up and was upon him, delivering a few quick punches to his mid-section, and carefully backed away as he took a long, drawn out breath. “Lightning Dragon’s Talons” Lightning envelops his legs, and claw like extensions spread from his feet from electricity. “I know that the two of us aren’t not even moderately close to each other in scale, you don’t need to remind me of where I stand, however the fight is only just beginning.” He leapt at Kihia leading with jabs and punches and turned on his heel to give a roundhouse kick to his chest area, and tried to follow up by stepping behind him not to engage him, but just turn him around. He gave a few seconds to breathe, and mostly think of what would be most advantageous. He rushed back in with a kick to his shin, then his waist and up at his chest with a lot of force. The spell alone was enough to send people flying, and right now he anticipated that moving him a little would be the best he would get out of this confrontation. He wasn’t go all out just yet but there was definitely something different in the way he struck along with a particular glint in his eyes.

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 10th July 2015, 7:03 pm

Kihia smiled as Xavier rebounded from his counter with a barrage aiming straight for his chest. Kihia however reacted quickly by taking a step back and leaning back in full dodging the flurry of punches. He then went into a full backflip as Xavier also disengaged, he then commented on their difference in abilities which Kihia simply shook his head, “The difference matters little here… All you should be focused on his pushing your limits to increase them until you can land a blow on my chest…” Kihia then readopted is defensive stance as Xavier rushed in with another flurry of punches and jabs, to each one Kihia skillfully either caught, or deflected off to the side, however Xavier then spun around and attempted to deliver a round house kick to Kihia’s chest. Kihia however ducked to avoid this attack and then found himself in a situation with Xavier right behind him catching his breath, at this Kihia sighed and as Xavier went to try and kick his shin, Kihia jumped up, leaning back as he did. Kihia placed one hand on Xaviers head pausing for a moment as Xavier finished his kick before leaping off of his head and onto a boulder a few meters away from Xavier.

“Not bad form, execution or precision, however aside from the steadily increase in the power of your attacks… you are being far to direct, aiming directly at my chest where I am the most prepared to defend…”
    Kihia knew this might bug him, but combat advice was something anyone could use no matter their skill level.

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 21st July 2015, 3:42 pm

After Kihia narrowly dodged Xavier, and offed some words of wisdom, Xavier only felt it appropriate to take a breath and let his mind and himself get back on the same page. He was still thinking in circles around himself. They have very similar fighting practices, and he didn’t really know much outside of that sadly enough as that is. He shouldered his frustration for the time being, and rubbed his temples. His first instinct in a fight is to think, but he does it way too much, and tends to over analyze a situation, and make rather telegraphed attacks. Focus for once, you don’t need to think you need to act, in a real fight you distracting yourself like this you’d already be dead. Act, react, that’s all you need, let your instincts lead you.

Slowly exhaling, he reached to his back and pulled out the two hanbo he had ready for use. He gripped them tightly, and crouched slightly with his head lowered. With a single bound he closed the distance between him and Kihia meeting him at the top of this boulder. He advanced, his stance lowered slightly and attacking anywhere he could land a blow on Kihia. When he saw an opportunity, he was going to put one hanbo between his legs, and push it like a lever in attempt to make him lose his balance on the uneven surface. If such a maneuver should fail he would step back to avoid the counter attacks abandoning one hanbo in the process. Should he succeed he would attempt to remove Kihia from the boulder and pursue him.

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 25th July 2015, 9:00 pm

Kihia smiled as he saw the determination in Xaviers eyes, as he reached around to his back and grabbed his two handbo and then lunged at him, He always has had a strong fighting spirit… however if my theory is right… he needs to awaken the Dragons power that lies deep within him… and for him to be able access the power of the Dragon… and awaken the might power of Dragon Force… I must push him further… Kihia watched as he came in low and was going to try and strike at any opening he could. However Kihia suddenly jumped up tucking his legs underneath him as Xavier swung underneath him hitting nothing but air where his legs once were. He then watched as Xavier broke away quickly and knew what he had to do to push Xavier to his limits.

He then landed back on the boulder and stared at Xavier, “This is not enough Xavier… Awaken the true power of the Dragon that resides in you… Come at me with all the power that lies within you!” Kihia then jumped backwards executing a backflip, then however he then kicked the boulder with all of his strength sending it rocketing towards Xavier. Kihia then knelt there as he watched the boulder fly through the air, he didn’t know if he was being harsh, or even if this idea of launching a boulder at one of his closest friends would trigger the power residing in Xavier, however he knew if he did harness the power… then by legend he would have one hec of a fight on his hands.

Themes:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 13th August 2015, 8:54 pm

Hurdling towards him and bounding off of the ground with its speed, the boulder trampled the ground in its path directed at Xavier. Frozen in fear he stood against it unable to feel his legs, but he knew they weren’t moving. Doing the only thing he could think to do in the short period of seconds he had to react, he held up his hands to the boulder and tried to hold it back as it collided with him. Slamming into him, rending his hands as the rotating rocky mass sliced his skin apart. His body complained, tense at every muscle straining not to fail on him at this very second. The ground shredded by his feet as he was forced along the ground by the boulder, scoring it deeply. The blood from his hands painted the rock, and splattered on his face. He winced, closing his eyes to try and resist this struggle, and something inside of him was pulsating, pressure building in his chest, and despite his poor position he fought back. Electricity skipped about his body, pouring into the center of his palms. He grunted against the weight of this thing as he actually managed to slow it down, cracks appearing on the surface of it. Sliding with finality towards the tree he had laid his equipment against, he leaned against it to gain some leverage on this boulder, it becoming somewhat easier. Whence it came to a full stop he pounded it with his fist, and it shattered, falling apart from its center. Able to look at himself finally, his entire body had scales, less prominent on his face. They scaled to yellow from elbow to fingers and knee to foot, and his entire body crackled with electricity visibly and loudly. The broken shards of the boulder lifted from the ground seemingly magnetized by his aura, and they were hurled towards Kihia.

Past Siggies:

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 16th August 2015, 7:40 pm

Kihia stood up as the bolder was suddenly shattered from Xavier Simply punching it, seeing the transformation that had taken place Kihia couldn’t help but smile. Good work Xavier… you have brought out the power of the dragon that resides in you… Kihia quickly leapt upwards dodging the rocks that hurled his direction, Kihia then landed roughly at the same spot he had previously stood. He then looked at Xavier and adopted a wide fighting stance “Xavier… May I be the first to congratulate you… You have achieved the legendary power of Dragon Force… A power said to bring a dragon Slayer to the apex of their abilities… Now Xavier, come at me, fight me full strength with the force of a Dragon behind your attacks, but I will warn you, I myself will begin using my own magic… I cannot fight you at this point without it or else I might be seriously injured…” Kihia then inhaled sending magic power all throughout his body, he closed his eyes for a second, “Frozen Angel’s protection…” Kihia’s skin was then covered by a layer of holy ice that would protect him from the added force of Xavier’s attacks, Now then Xavier… how will you proceed… Even with all that added power you will still have to fight me to get a solid hit on my chest… even though with your increased speed… You might just find a way to pull it off… Kihia smiled and lowered his stance, keeping both palms open, one facing Xavier and one facing skyward ready for anything…

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:10 am