Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just A Casual Fairy Tail Party :: Open

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Public Just A Casual Fairy Tail Party :: Open

Post by Leapflight 15th April 2015, 7:25 am

"Banners? Check. Lights? Check. Cake? Hell yeah, this cake turned out amazing!" 

A double chocolate, pink frosted, beautifully built, one meter high cake stood in the middle of the bar area, waiting to be eaten.  "Wow, that cake really turned out to be something didn't it!" Her pet leapt onto her head, admiring the cake with both surprise and awe.
    She grinned, looking proudly at the guild hall as she folded her arms, taking a relaxed stance as she sighed deeply, "Finally done. We can finally let people inside!" As she walked towards the Guild Doors, Atlas asked her an interesting question she was not expecting.

"Why did you even throw this party in the first place... It's not like Fairy Tail doesn't have enough parties. It's like a party everyday here." Atlas sighed as he sat there, tapping the back of her head with his tail.

Ebony frowned, "It's not for me! It's for the guildmembers, lately I've been getting the feeling that I don't actually really know everyone here. And I thought that this would be a way to get people closer together!" Atlas laughed, "Suuure it is. Pretty sure this a party for 'people to notice Ebony more'."

She laughed, opening the doors to the Guild Hall to see people swarm into the area. She smiled, grabbing her pet off her head and holding him tightly before throwing him in the air like a beach ball. "But seriously, I'm just doing this for people to get to know each other better. HEY YOU DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT CAKE! Besides, I just want people to enjoy themselves. OMG WHERE IS THE DJ?! Actually... Who is the Dj?" 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Just A Casual Fairy Tail Party :: Open

Post by Haru-senpai 15th April 2015, 9:47 am

Heero stood with his arms crossed inside of the Guild Hall, which seemed to be packed with balloons everywhere, matter of fact, Heero couldn't step two feet without bumping into one.

"Hey Ebony..." Heero stated dully as he swatted a ballon out of the way softly with a backhand. "Isn't this going a little bit...overboard?!" Heero looked around at all the decorations streaming from their Guild Hall as a sweatdrop formed over his head.

"The DJ should be arriving soon, I hope you don't mind but...I invited a TON of chicks from Crocus......too er...migle with us wizards of Fairy Tail! Yeah!" Heero blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head, in truth he just wanted to fill the crowd out more, and this was a great opportunity to see how some of them interacted with regular humans and not just other wizards.

"Once the DJ and all the regular humans show up, we'll have to---Hey Ebony did you forget to get any other snacks besides CAKE?!?!?!"

Comically, one cake was shown, then another on another table, then another, then another, then another.

Heero's eyebrow twitched as all of a sudden he was craving potato chips, or ribs, anything but Cake. His eyebrow continued to twitch as he continued to hear people outside approaching. "Um, any second they're going to break the damn door down!!! How rude of them!!!" in an empty thought bubble, that appeared above Heero's head, there appeared a chibi mode of him breaking down the front door as usual---for no reason, even if he was just returning from an errand. "I mean...er......I'm just gonna open the door, this place has great parfume right now!!!"

Heero would open the doors with a sparkle, and a bright smile as a HUGE crowd of people literally trampled him with a cry only Heero could make; on the way in, as a huge cloud of smoke formed at Fairy Tail's front door briefly from people wanting to get inside.

Heero sat up, with an "angry" mark, pulsing over his head for a moment as he held his head.

"This is going to be....one hell of a party." he stood up and set off into the crowd as the camera was behind him, from above it showed him mingling with everyone some who freaked out at meeting the Gold Salamander, others asked about other Fairy Tail wizards.

"Where's Simon! He's our favorite!"
    "And that Rita! Oh my god!!! So hot!!!"
    "What about Daiko-kun! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
    "And their Guildmaster?! Black Lightning Ken?! He's SO serious! But...that's part of his charm!!!"

Different crowds and age groups of girls and boys were squealing and swooning about even being here, and when Heero got near them they absolutely lost their minds. One of the fans bumped into him causing him to drop a piece of cake....which pissed him off. At least it wasn't a piece of the three story tall cake that Ebony had upon the bar.

'Why won't she let me cut that cake.....' Heero eyed the cake suspiciously from where he was in the crowd...formulating a plan to get to it...and strike....hard. Yes. He would be nice for now at this party, but that cake would be his, and he would need Milk. Lots of Milk.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Just A Casual Fairy Tail Party :: Open Rose

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 15th April 2015, 1:00 pm

Nightken was helping with the party that Ebony was throwing in the guildhall by making food aside from the cakes she had set up and was requested to wear his casual clothes that make him look like a bar tender. Walking out of the kitchen he had metal trays floating in the air with piping hot ribs, chicken legs, burgers with condiments and bread buns. Putting the trays down on a couple of empty tables he quickly moved out of the way with a plate of food for himself and for Heero since he knew he'd be trying to get some of the food.

"Quite the turnout wouldn't you say Heero?" He said to his friend as he handed him a plate full of food that is freshly cooked. A metal plate of cooked and seasoned fish came floating out of the kitchen towards Garfield with the pile of fish being as big as he is tall. Walking to the second floor balcony he was getting prepared for an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to our humble guild please feel free to eat and mingle with your favorite guild members. Without any further adieu let the festivities begin." He announced to everyone in the guildhall before he walked back towards where Heero and Garfield were sitting stuffing their faces.

Just A Casual Fairy Tail Party :: Open For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Just A Casual Fairy Tail Party :: Open 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 15th April 2015, 2:37 pm

Lance smiled at the ground as he looked at all the people that were around "So many..." he muttered under his breath as he looked around. He saw girls and guys alike "Has anyone seen Lance?" murmured someone in the crowd, most likely one of his fans. He slowly slipped through the crowd with his hood on trying to avoid being seen. Most of the girls in there probably knew who he was but he did not want attention. He crept up the stairs the second story were Lea had been keeping his guitar safe from people "They know your here dad just stop hiding and face the crowd..." she muttered as he nodded and picked up his guitar, slinging it around his back "That's what I am about to do Lea!"

He saw a man down stairs setting up some kind of intricate system "Probably the DJ..." Lance thought in his mind as he nodded and pulled his hood back on and walked over to him with a pouch of jewels in his hand "Here is your payment for doing this. I can take over now." he said with a smile as the man looked at him and gasped "Y-Your Lance!" he exclaimed. He nodded and let Lance pass through and onto a raised platform that had been set up. He took his hood off as he walked, not seen by anyone yet. The DJ handed him a mic which was then placed on Lances head.

He stood in front of the crowd of people for a few seconds and smiled before clearing his throat "What's up everyone!" he exclaimed. Recognizing his voice a few girls turned around and screamed. He chuckled a bit and smiled "I will be your music for tonight guys." he said as Lea gave him a thumbs up.

He had just came back from doing a concert in Clover town and was happy to be back home. This was the first time he had performed in the guild hall though. New experiences can be fun every now and then. Lance had basically just crashed a party that he was invited to.

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 15th April 2015, 7:10 pm

Vierorin stood up on the upper floor as he watched the festivities get underway, he was still relatively new to the guild and was unsure how to interact with others for fear of how is own problems could one day effect them. He had yet to be able to talk to the Guildmaster to see if he could help with Frircoras in someway but even then he was unsure. Zekkaria decided to stay at the house they had rented out for the time being, saying parties weren’t her thing. Vierorin lifted up his right hand and held it palm up, he then formed a small azure flame in the palm of his hand, although small its heat could be felt a few meters away, and it also waved wildly, like it had a will of its own trying to reach out for Vierorin or anyone that strayed to close.

After a moment he closed his hand and extinguished the flame, No need for fireworks today, I guess I should just get to know some of the members… even though I can’t tell them about him… The former Rune Knight put is hands down to his side and walked over to the staircase to join the assembly.

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Post by Kit Kerrington 16th April 2015, 6:40 pm

Apollo arrived to the party late due a job and just gave a sigh.  "quite a show we put on" he chuckled lightly.  Apollo wasn't a very good host when it came to party's and his already weak social skills didn't help his case either.  "But as a member of the guild he decided to stay.  Not just that but he wanted to meet his guild and participate in the festivity's.  "So many people.." he said kinda surprised.  As he walk through the crowd he looked at people.  To no ones surprised especially his nobody really knew him. which was fine he was fairly new at this whole thing anyway.  He looked around the crowd feeling a little out of place for some reason but none the less decided to go and meet some people.  Apollo walked towards the back of the guild hall looking for his fellow guild mates...or really anyone for that matter.  As he mad his was through the sea of people he saw  lots of fans of the other guild member cheering happily.  he chuckled to himself "better you then me.." as continued.  Music and lights blared and people were having fun..and the night was still young. "Man she would have loved this..guess i have to do for both us" he thought to himself as he finally made by the food seeing a mighty spread and the a lot of cake "I wonder who put this much cake....Ebony" he shook his head in no surprised and then took a look around.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 15th June 2015, 5:37 pm

Sorano had dropped her stuff off, and when she got back to the guild, she was surprised at all the activity. Staring at the banners and festivies, she felt self-conscious, but forced herself to go out and meet other fellow members of the guild.

Just A Casual Fairy Tail Party :: Open B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 12:44 pm