Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe Empty Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe

Post by Zoe Schiffer 21st March 2015, 11:11 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @venir rulush
    words; 528
    let the crazies reign!  。◕‿◕。
    “Bleh.” The light-blonde haired female muttered with a sour look on her face as she walked at a leisure pace, her back a little hunched and her face holding an expression of tiredness and displeasure which was clearly portrayed by the verbal expression that had left her lips. Although, most may hold this sort of appearance after engaging in something tiresome and hectic, such as a job; it was the opposite for this blue-eyed beauty; she was tired due to the fact that she had not done anything at all ever since, the day had begun. The Sabertooth guildhall held no form of amusement or excitement for her as most members were out accomplishing something or the other whilst she said in the guild hall, a rush of laziness encompassing her, prohibiting her from doing the like. At last, after much contemplation did she decide to push aside the ghost of laziness that haunted her and move on her own two feet.

And this is where the mage by the name of Zoe Schiffer had ended up in; Rose Garden. Why out all places had she decided to venture here was yet a mystery to her but regardless of that, she did not regret her decision in the slight bit as the surrounding area was quite a sight to behold with its exquisite display of nature’s veil of flowers, trees and the natural beauty. It was portrayed to capture a person within its threshold once they lay eyes upon it. And at first, it had done the same for Zoe as well; it had captured her interests with her sauntering her from one place to another to satisfy the hunger of the beauty of the place that she would feast her eyes upon.

Now, if she was so intrigued, what led her back to her pitiful state? The thing is that after some time, this beauty turned out be quite plain as well for the light-blonde haired girl; not plain exactly but more like it lost the interest it once held which led her to the state of boredom again with her dragging her converse clad feet across the rough pavement in search of something more fun to do. And that is when her eyes landed on a swing; yes, a swing. One that a person may commonly see in parks and this made a gleam arise in her blue orbs, pulling her like a magnetic force to it and before, she knew it, the blonde as sitting on lightly swinging which slowly, turned into more ferocious swings as her ponytail imitated the gesture of the swing.

Determination was evident in the female’s eyes as she sought to conquer this swing by going as fast and high as she could possibly go. For a while this worked out quite well with her reaching to the max however, soon, catastrophe struck and everything went downhill. And why? Because Zoe’s luck of soaring high had reached her to a new level; a level in which she was thrown of the swing and flew across the air, landing in a pile of bushes with a mutter of, “Ow! Just my luck.”

PYXIS
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe Empty Re: Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe

Post by Mistress Venir 21st March 2015, 12:32 pm

"Alright! Everyone in the guild entrusted me to do their errands!" Venir nodded, the two pig tails on either side of her head bobbing with motion. A small note was written in her hands, a note that she could hardly read considering her own reading capabilities were sub-par and the various hand writings of her guildmates were hard to read. Regardless of whether or not she could read the list of items she was to acquire, Venir had decided that she would not leave Rose Garden until every single errand was completed. She treated this task as if they were testing her, and she had no doubt that they were. Saying that she was gonna finish the errands was easy but accomplishing them was harder. After all, Venir took the appearance of a young girl and there were some items upon the list that a young girl could not buy or rather should not be buying. On top of that someone had scribbled down on the bottom of the piece of paper "If lost please return girl to Eclipse Soul" which made more than one person offer to get her back to her guild.

"That's it!" Venir actually cried as she walked through the busy streets causing more than one person to offer consolation or ask her if she needed help finding her parents. "I'm not a kid! Well...I am! But I'm a mage!" She wanted to cry out but instead thanked those who offered before blindly dashing off. "At this rate I'm gonna have to stay in Rose Garden forever! I'll never complete these errands and everyone at the guild will hate me!" She mumbled as another wave of fresh tears spilled forth from her almost eerie crimson eyes. Sniffling the almost child like mage had found herself in a park of sorts, and immediately sat herself on a bench. "All I need to do is reevaluate this situation a little bit." She rubbed at one teary with one hand and the other was used to hold up the piece of paper given to her by her guildmates. Venir was a girl who was optimistic though did go through rough patches where she felt like giving up but in the end she would always go back to being optimistic.

It was as she was sitting on the bench staring at the piece of paper that a thought of sorts occurred to her, "Whoever's out there looking over me please send me help!"The young girl clasped her hands together as if she were praying but she was more or less making a wish. At that moment a shadow of sorts passed over her, causing the young girl to glance up to the sky with a look of awe. The cause of the shadow flew over her the platinum blonde's head and straight into the...bushes? "Oh my goddess!" The girl rushed over to the person whom had landed into the bushes. When the girl reached the person in the bushes she gasped at the sight, a sudden thought striking her. "My wish came true!" She gasped clasping her hands together as her red eyes gazed in clear amazement at the blonde woman in the bushes. "You must be my Fairy god mother!" The Eclipse Soul mage grinned before realizing how rude she must seem, "Here let me help you!" She offered a childish hand to try and pull the woman out of the bushes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe Empty Re: Crazy Rush | Private | Venir and Zoe

Post by Zoe Schiffer 27th March 2015, 1:04 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @venir rulush
    words; 645
    The pain that coursed through Zoe’s as the small unnoticeable thorns lightly pricked at her skin was quiet a sting, alright. Through her luck, the light-blonde haired girl had somehow managed to rotate her body in mid-air so she would not be crashing at full-force in the bush with her face being the one who had to suffer the wrath of the bushes; but rather, due to the fact that she managed to rotate, it was her butt that had landed directly inside the bushes with the back of her head also placed upon them and her two arms and two legs dangling from the side of the bushes. The sight to others was indeed quite humorous; after all, it was not every day that you would witness a grown up teenager – a mage, at that – being thrown off a swing and planting herself directly, in between the mass of the green, neatly cut yet quite thorny bushes. Zoe had to admit that if she were to see someone else engage in such a thing, a smile was sure to crack on her lips. And it could be evident that the people passing by found this sight quite intriguing and amusing as well. A sour look placed itself upon the light-blonde’s visage as she attempted to get up whilst muttering a quiet, “Ouch.”

However, before she could attempt to get up, her blue-orbs located a petite frame directly in front of her with quite some strange words escaping the little girl’s mouth. “Fairy godmother?” Her head thought as she repeated the words the child had spoken in her head. And the hand that followed to help her after that was one that Zoe graciously accepted as she clutched onto the hand of the child and attempted in getting up. Successfully, her attempt accompanied by the child’s help did in fact, work as she was no out of the bushes. The light-blonde engaged in trying to remove the leaves that were stuck within her locks of hair and those that littered her clothing by quickly, brushing her hands through her hair and clothes to successfully, remove them. Of course, this improved her appearance quite a bit but she still probably looked quite horrid. With a perky smile encompassing her rosy lips, Zoe’s smooth hands clasped the young girl’s in her hand as she said, “Oh, thank you so much for helping me; I really appreciate it~”

It was then that Zoe properly caught a good look of the child; she had to say that the child resembled her in some ways; mainly the blonde hair and optimistic personality and the slight amount of craziness that was present within both of them. And the female was indeed getting quite a positive vibe from the child. Deciding that as her savior, the little girl had to earn something from Zoe, she decided to introducing herself to the girl and also, asking her a question that was tugging at the head. “Nice to meet you, by the way. My name is Zoe. And you?” The light-blonde female asked; she was going to follow up with presenting what guild she belonged to as Zoe could sense a wave of magical energy emitting from the platinum blonde-haired girl however, decided against it wanting to make sure what guild she was exactly from; was it a dark one or light one or perhaps, a neutral one? Though, the girl seemed harmless, there was still no harm in being a little cautious though, she seemed like no trouble to Zoe. And now, she proceeded to ask the question that was slowly, yet surely, tugging in her mind. “Say, what did you mean by fairy godmother when you called me that?” The blonde asked, a slight sense of curiosity laced in her tone at the prospect of that title that she had been given.

PYXIS
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 29th March 2015, 11:46 am

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

Pulling with all her might the young girl managed to get the other girl out of the bushes. Finally, Venir had a chance to look over her "Fairy Godmother" only to be a little disappointed. She had always imagined that her fairy godmother would be more.....sparkly? Frilly? Have wings? Not covered in leaves in tiny scratched but she supposed she ought to be grateful for even having one. "No problem!" Venir grinned back feeling almost guilty at her previous thoughts. How could she be disappointed with such a nice godmother? In fact now that her fairy godmother had managed to get some of the leaves off of her, Venir got a proper look at the woman. "So pretty! When I grow up I hope I look like her!" Her red eyes widened with awe and got the look that most children got when they saw an adult that they looked up to.

As the woman introduced herself as Zoe Venir could only gasp looking lightly flustered. "She must think I'm so rude! I didn't even remember to introduce myself to my Fairy Godmother!" So of course Venir had to do something about that, "My name is Venir RuLush!" She might have spoken a bit to zealously but she was excited. In fact the she was so excited that she had completely neglected to introduce the guild she was from... As the woman inquired about the title of Fairy Godmother Venir tilted her head to the side. "You mean you don't know?" She asked almost disappointed as if all of her hopes and dreams were crashing around her, the situation becoming a little precarious. "You see my guild gave me a list of errands to run!" The young child pushed the note into the woman's hands for her to read, various tasks and errands written in different scrawls upon the note, the most prominent feature was the writing on the bottom saying "Return girl to Eclipse Soul if lost".

"But I can't read some of the writing on there....and...." She blushed looking down at the ground, "I'm not allowed to buy some of those things....The shopkeeps say I'm to young and ask for my parents!" She sniffled before continuing, "So just as I was about to give up I made a wish! I asked for help and next thing I knew you were flying above my head! Which must mean you're my Fairy Godmother right!?" That childish excitement was back again, like a child who still believed in Santa or the Easter-bunny, Venir still believed in Fairy Godmothers. "I swear I won't ask too much of you Fairy Godmother Zoe! All I ask is that you help me with these errands so I don't return to my guild as a failure! If I don't get this done I don't think I can go back.....I'll be homeless and alone!" Her tenacity was surprising. Another thing that might have been a bit surprising was her affiliation to a guild at such a young age, specifically to be affiliated with a guild of redemption. It was rather odd to see such a young girl in such a guild.

Do you feel my heart beating?
    words: 528 - tags: @Zoe - notes: Fairy Godmother!
    made by Wolf of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 1st April 2015, 11:43 pm

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @venirrulush
    words; 552
    As the note was shoved into Zoe’s hand, the blonde ran her blue orbs around the list of items that the young girl who had introduced herself as Venir had to retrieve. A slight tint of red encompassed the light-blonde girl’s warm ivory cheek’s as she read over some of the things that Venir had to retrieve; who in their right mind would tell a child such as her to go and get these things? Another thing that caught Zoe’s attention was the scrawled up messy hand-writing at the bottom. “Eclipse Soul? Venir’s from Eclipse Soul? That’s odd. Eclipse Soul is a guild of redemption; why would Venir be there out of all guilds especially at such a young age?” The female then listened to Venir’s explanation about the title that she had bestowed upon Zoe of ‘Fairy Godmother’ and why she had done so. According to Venir’s elaborate explanation, it did make sense as to why she would the older blonde female a fairy godmother.

But it wasn’t as though Zoe disliked this; in fact, the feeling of being a fairy godmother was quite new and prominent within her as she had to admit that this feeling was quite enjoyable. Contemplating for a moment whether to help Venir or not, the light-blonde just shrugged thinking ‘Why not?’ It wasn’t as though she had anything interesting to do anyways. Moreover, with the way that small girl looked upon her like a role-model was enough for the female to say yes and have a chance to show a small little girl the true meaning of ‘Fairy Godmother.’ Beaming at the small blonde haired girl, Zoe nodded her head and said, “Alright, I’ll help you with errands. I don’t see the harm as to why not and since you called me your Fairy Godmother, more reason to help you.” And with that said, Zoe lightly patted Venir’s head in an attempt to comfort the uneasiness Venir was feeling at the prospect of failing. This girl was indeed quiet an adorable one.

“Come on, let’s go.” Gesturing for Venir to follow her, the light-blonde haired mage started walking forward, her blue-orbs continuously glancing behind her to see if Venir was in tow with her or not. She couldn’t have the small girl become lost, now could she? No, that would indeed not result in anything good; not only would Venir become extremely scared and her uneasiness would return but guilt would consume Zoe. And by now, within the short span that the two had known each other, the older female felt a slight connection to Venir; one an older sibling would feel towards a younger one. However, that comparison left a sour taste in her mouth. It momentarily brought back her past flashing in front of her eyes, causing the light-blonde to abruptly stop and shake her head to rid of the thoughts that accompanied it for this short while. This was not the time to be indulging in such meaningless thoughts.

Glancing at Venir as she continued walking, smiling at the platinum-blonde to assure her that everything was okay, Zoe decided to engage in small talk. And despite not meaning to, the first question that escaped her lips was, “Venir, why are you in a guild such as Eclipse Soul at this young age?”

PYXIS

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd April 2015, 5:43 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

The girl watched almost eagerly as Zoe read over the note, taking a slight note of the blush that colored Zoe's cheeks. She hadn't the faintest idea as to why the older girl was blushing but Venir took it as a somewhat good sign. Her look was more than a little hopeful as she awaited for her fellow blonde to say something. It was almost pitiful how hopeful she was, but this woman in her head was her Fairy Godmother here to save the day. "You mean it?" She asked as Zoe agreed to help, Venirs expression brightening considerably as a smile graced her lips, "Yes! I knew I had the worlds best Fairy Godmother!" She cheered, "Thank you so much!" Even when excited she was still polite. If possible her happiness increased as Zoe gave her a pat on her head. It wasn't often that she received pats on the head and it was obvious with the way she leaned into Zoe's touch.

"Okey dokey!" She replied doing her best to keep up with Zoe's longer strides. Venir was practically on cloud nine. "I can return back to the guild!" was one cause to her happiness and the other was, "I knew I had a Fairy Godmother! She's so cool!". Sure, Venir lived in a world of magic, surrounded by guildmates with magic of their own, even Venir was capable of magic. However, that magic and the "magic" of a Fairy Godmother were two totally different things in her somewhat empty head. Lost in her almost daydreaming state, Venir didn't notice Zoe's sudden stop until it was too late. "Ah sorry!" She blurted out as she walked right into Zoe. Despite her young age and somewhat childish mentality, Venir was a rather perceptive kid. "Here!" She slipped her own hand into Zoe's with ease, sending the woman a comforting smile. She had no idea what caused the woman to stop but like most children, Venir had a sixth sense of sorts when it came to reading others.

Refusing to let go of Zoe's hand the girl continued on with the woman, swinging their connected arms with each step. Venir didn't have a sense of personal space to start with but to most it might have been alarming at how easy it was for her to touch and be so comfortable with others. The mage was simply just an amiable person, besides Zoe had done nothing but help Venir up until this point, which only made it even easier for the platinum blonde to get attached and comfortable with Zoe. "Why?" She echoed, her birdlike voice almost confused. She glanced up in thought as if she herself didn't really have an answer to that question. "I don't know. You see, Fairy Godmother, I lost my memories! The first thing I remember is my guildmaster! He told me I was in Eclipse Soul so I'm in Eclipse Soul!" She shrugged, her own lack of memories was a little alarming to her but she hardly dwelt on the subject long, "Don't you worry though! They're all really nice!" She beamed, Eclipse Soul was all the child knew and more or less looked to them for guidance. Each member was a family member to her. Still, Venir's own circumstances of her memoryloss and change in form was something she was unsure of herself.
    words: 560 - tags: @Zoe - notes: Fairy Godmother!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 4th April 2015, 3:11 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @venirrulush
    words; 485
    It certainly surprised Zoe a bit when Venir slipped her hand inside Zoe’s at the moment she had stopped almost as if sensing that the older blonde female was going through a small period of distress. With the comforting smile that followed along after that, Zoe was certain that Venir had sensed it. For such a small child to sense something as such was quite astonishing to say the least. However, along with the surprise was a feeling of warmness that engulfed the female at the gesture of the small child and a soft smile, unknowingly, made its way onto Zoe’s face aimed at Venir. At the reply that she had received from the little girl, Zoe raised her eyebrow slightly, a little surprised at the whole memory-loss concept. “Venir lost her memories?” This was indeed, shocking for what could have caused the little girl to lose her memories. Well, at least, Eclipse Soul was nice to her and were probably working to recover her memories however, Zoe wanted to help as well. In the short time the two had known each other, they had grew fond of each other and some form of attachment had been developed. Despite Zoe’s disliking of the term ‘siblings’, she couldn’t help but classify Venir as one; and that too, in a nice manner.

The first place the duo had over to was the local market place which was quite a sight to behold from the bustle of people that inhabited the area at this certain time. Zoe had to make sure Venir wouldn’t get lost. Along Venir’s list, she was required to attain a few ingredients from for the guild kitchen. Though, why would the guild send a little girl to retrieve these items, especially some of these items. A slight shiver ran up Zoe’s spine to which she shook her head at trying to get the thought out. Still clutching Venir’s hand, she took her to one of the shop vendors who sold some vegetables that they had to take. After skimming the list, Zoe handed the list to Venir. “Here, hold this, okay?”

After a while of arguing with the shop vendor to lessen the prices of some of the vegetables, the blonde’s charm had finally worked its way. She hadn’t seduced the shop vendor in any way but rather, her stubbornness had what caused him to finally get irritated by Zoe and agreed to her conditions. With a beaming smile, the light-blonde clutched the bag of vegetables in her other hand, swinging it lightly as she turned towards the platinum blonde little girl. “And that Venir is how you buy things. Irritate them until they agree to your conditions. Important lesson in life if you don’t want to become broke.” The older female claimed with a slight giggle which was followed by another question. “So, what’s next on the list that we have to buy?”

PYXIS
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 10th April 2015, 1:49 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

Venir happily allowed Zoe to draw her into the marketplace, occasionally frowning when someone bumped into her. Still, at least she managed to keep a surprisingly firm grasp on the woman's hand so as not to get lost. Just when she thought that they were never going to get out of the crowd of people, the two slipped out of the general crowd and stood before a man selling vegetables. Venir took the list from Zoe with her free hand. For a while Venir paid attention to the conversation between Zoe and the shopkeep but like most children, Venir got easily distracted. "Shiny!" Her pale hand reached out to touch a curious looking vegetable at the stall but the man swatted her hand with ease, causing the young girl to withdraw her hand and hold it to her chest. She looked almost like a kicked puppy with her saddened expression but like a puppy the moment Zoe's attention was on Venir, the girl brightened up. "Yes mam!" She made a mental note of Zoe's advice hoping that it would come in handy one day. "Wait a minute!" She blubbered realizing that Zoe had paid, "I-I have money!" The girl produced a wallet seemingly out of nowhere, a wallet with a surprising amount for someone her age. "I'll pay you back when we get the next thing!" Her tone seemed like "no" wasn't going to be an answer.

"Let's see next on the list!" Her short attention span was quite a problem sometimes. She inspected the list for a moment, before narrowing her eyes and trying to decipher the word after vegetables. The scrawl was incredibly messy and it didn't help that she couldn't pronounce one of the words properly, "I think it says Extra Large..." She put her face closer to the paper as if that might help, "Con-Con-" She was sounding the word out, "Con-Dems?"She turned her red gaze up to Zoe, "What's a con-dem? Is that how it's pronounced?" She pushed the list towards Zoe to see if the other blonde could read the messy writing. The man who sold them the vegetables gave the two a strange look and a few passerby's who overheard Venir's voice, a birdlike voice that unfortunately carried well, also gave them strange looks. One person, an older woman, even went as far as to try and scold the two or more specifically Zoe for allowing "her daughter" to say such things in public and made an insult to Zoe's "parenting" skills.
    words: 419 - tags: @Zoe - notes: Fairy Godmother!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 17th April 2015, 10:06 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @venir rulush
    words; 476
    “Venir, you don’t have to pay me back, you know.” The older blonde female said as she smiled at the sight of the child embarrassed by the fact that Zoe had to pay. However, to Zoe, this sight was quiet cute as it clearly displayed the younger blonde’s mannerisms and sincerity towards others. Zoe could not wait for Venir to become older because she knew for sure, that Venir would indeed, grow up to be someone many look upon for her kindness as well, as cuteness. However, the smile that the light blonde had held on her face slowly disappeared as her face overtook what seemed to be a red tint on her cheeks as Venir conveyed to her what they had to buy next. “A condom?!” She internally screamed; stupefied at the fact that someone would actually assign a small child to go buy this thing when Zoe had already guessed by the younger’s child obliviousness that Venir did not even know what it was or the purpose it was designed for.

At the oncoming gazes from people who had seemingly heard Venir’s chirping voice pronouncing that word, a nervous laugh escaped the light-blonde’s lips as she looked at people. However, the old lady that walked up to her and started lecturing her about her extremely irresponsible parenting skills made the light blonde’s mouth open in shock as she tried to form a coherent sentence amidst the old lady’s continuous reprimanding. “But miss…..no, wait……you don’t understand…..it’s not what it looks like…..I’m not even her–“ However, the old lady would be having none of that as she whacked Zoe on her head for back answering and sauntered away with a huff, still muttering to herself quite loudly about the ‘irresponsible and rude blond haired back-answering mother.’

Face palming, Zoe glanced at the people around them who were staring and by the amused look on their faces, they were enjoying the show as well. A glare was all it took from the blonde to get them sauntering off in other directions as she breathed a sigh and glanced at the list that Venir had handed to her not so long ago. “Yes, that is how it’s pronounced and you don’t need to know what it is. You’re too young. Though, the person who gave you this list needs to get a lesson from me.” At her last sentence, the blonde’s face turned into a grimace as she imagined her hands around that person’s throat who was senseless enough to tell Venir to go buy something like this.

Slumping a bit, the Sabertooth mage decided that a refreshment was needed; perhaps, for both of them and hence, grabbing Venir’s hand again, she motioned them towards a cafeteria that was in line with the market place. “Let’s go get something to eat or drink before we continue, mmkay?”

PYXIS
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st April 2015, 4:47 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

Despite Zoe saying that paying her back was not necessary, Venir was still determined to do so. Of course, once she figured out what the proper amount to give Zoe was, it wasn't like the young girl was the best at counting, and had yet to grasp the idea of jewels and their different values. It didn't help that all she had was large bills after doing so many jobs, she hardly ever spent her hard earned money and didn't seem to be very aware of how large of amount of jewels she actually had at least when compared to others kids her age.

While the old woman seemed to be scolding Zoe, Venir had basically spaced out or rather was easily distracted. At one point during the old woman's long lecture she had almost wandered off after catching sight of a butterfly. She quickly came back to her senses when someone had knocked into her which made Venir quickly return to her Fairy Godmother's side. "Bye~! Bye~! Old lady~!" The girl called out with a wave making the woman huff and grumble something about kids these days. "She sure was a grumpy old lady don'tcha think?" Venir inquired more or less to herself as she looked up to Zoe expectantly. Once again her lack of knowledge was shown in her lack of mannerisms, no one having really taught her that it wasn't okay to just call someone "old" or "grumpy" for that matter. However, her honest sincerity and bright smile did somewhat make up for the lack of manners and unintentional rudeness.

"Food!?" She gasped her crimson eyes widening with realization, her stomach growling now that food had been mentioned. In her panic to try and acquire items for her guild she hadn't once thought about food and had now come to realize just how hungry she was. As Zoe's hand slipped once more into her own Venir couldn't help but skip along just narrowly avoiding people who dared to cross her path. "Let's get something super yummy!" She chirped as they walked towards the cafeteria section of the marketplace. A certain scent was in the air, one that the girl was all to familiar with. "Chocolate!" She gave another sniff looking incredibly serious before pointing to a crepe stand. "Can we eat here Fairy Godmother?" She gave the woman her best puppy dog eyes. "I promise it'll be yummy! It'll have lots of chocolate and strawberries and chocolate and banana's and maybe some whip cream and chocolate-" She began to list of the ingredients as if they might help convince Zoe.
    words: 433 - tags: @Zoe - notes: Fairy Godmother!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 19th August 2015, 6:04 am

LET'S MAKE THIS FLEETING MOMENT LAST FOREVER

there's no regretting anymore.

“Hey, slow down a bit, will ya?” Chiding, however, in tow with a chuckle as the lithe frame of the platinum blonde literally, skipped along through the masses of people littered upon the streets of Rose Garden. Wafting through the air, amiable streaks of golden elicited from the ball of fire positioned upon the magnitude of people down below; warmth radiating through the entire city. Decorated around the blinding, luminous yellow ball was a blanket of cerulean; the sky, crystalline, a pleasant sight to the mirroring shade of orbs as a light tilt of her lips upwards overcame Zoe’s visage. Indeed, the weather was pleasant; a semblance of serenity radiating through the masses; the chirping of agile birds, a factor to the peacefulness. The older blonde gazed upon the form of the youngling; hands of the two females clasped together as an incandescent glint of comparison between the youngling and the weather formed in the depths of Zoe’s mind, eliciting a chuckle. Indeed, Venir was as pleasant as the climate itself; however, perhaps, far more exuberant. And the effervescent nature allowed the two blondes to have quite a mirthful time, as well.

As the duo arrived at the crepe stand; Venir’s insistent chattering begun. First, a query or a beg to eat at that place followed, by all the items that they could get. Widened hues of cerulean depicted upon the young Rising Star’s visage at the list presented forth from Venir’s lips before, a hand clasped upon the youngling’s mouth, indicating her to stop talking. A grin graced Zoe’s features; the thought of how similar their tastes were highly amusing her as she nodded at the youngling, before proceeding to speak. “All right, all right. We can eat here and we can get all of that. Because, you see, even your Fairy Godmother is a diehard fan of anything sweet; especially, chocolate.” A playful wiggle of her blonde eyebrows in tow, with the grin that decorated her face as the light blonde removed her hand from the lips of the younger blonde and slithered her gaze to the man; the owner of the crepe stand who, stood staring upon the two with a slightly, puzzled expression upon his façade. Zoe scantily shifted her orbs to Venir; a light ponder upon the look of the man before, internally shrugging; the smile, returning to her face from the temporarily, confounded expression.

“Hey there! You heard the girl, right? Give us the best you got and be sure to make it yummy.” It appeared as though the two blonde’s happiness was an epidemic. For soon enough, the beam occupied on the mages faces travelled to that of the owner’s as he, as well, mirrored a light smile upon his lips; the grey of his hair, twinkling from the sun. With a vivacious nod, he set to work. And mere moments were needed by his sprightly hands to present forth to the two young mages the flair of his talents. As before them, upon the counter, lay two wraps of crepe; within which, a wide assortment of delicacies including, reddish strawberries, smooth whipped cream, layers of enticing chocolate and sprinkles of bananas lay. A swift turn to the miniature version of her own self, Zoe opened her lips, ushering forth a question; one to which the answer was already known. “Well, shall we dig in?”

words
    tagged
    @VENIR RULUSH
    notes
    REALLY LATE POST >_<"
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 20th August 2015, 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 19th August 2015, 1:35 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

Slow was not a part of the little ball of energy's vocabulary. When one had as much energy as Venir did it was hard to not move quickly. She had her whole life before her to take things slowly, but she only had a limited amount of time with her grandmother. Thus, she needed to make the most of it. Besides Venir hadn't done much recently which explained her abundance of energy. If she had been going on a constant stream of missions than the young girl was known to be much more relaxed.

Luckily, it seemed her Fairy Godmother didn't need much convincing to get the sweet treats. This only reassured Venir that the woman was most certainly her Fairy Godmother. How could she not be when they had so much in common? A bright smile spreading across her features Venir stood on the tips of her toes to at least put her chin upon the counter to watch the man prepare their crepes. One could almost see the sparkles in Venir's eyes at the sight of the treats that were being prepared for the odd pair. Once the freshly prepared treat was presented to them, Venir glanced between the owner of the stand and Zoe. "Thank you!" She smiled, a faint blush dusting her pale cheeks. She took the treat from the man with some effort as she had to reach out as far as she could to grasp onto the crepe. The dessert was nearly as large as her head, packed to the brim with more strawberries and banana's than she could possibly count! Not to mention there was plenty of chocolate and whip cream to top it off! "Woah~!" So enthralled by it, Venir for a moment seemed unsure of what to even do with the treat. Where should she begin?

~*~

"Thank you~!"

She chirped once more, the crepe having all but disappeared now. Venir always finished what was given to her. Her food intake, especially when it came to sweets, was almost absurd. The best excuse she could offer for the amount she ate was that she was still a growing girl. Though, the crepe was indeed a worthy opponent for the girl. By no means would she be eating anything else that day! "It was sooooo yummy!" She seemed unsure of how to properly communicate just how thoroughly she enjoyed the treat with her fairy godmother. "Wait! I need to get you something now Fairy Godmother!" It was only natural that Venir get something as compensation for Zoe!

words: 424 - tags: @Zoe - notes: Fairy Godmother!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 20th August 2015, 7:48 am

LET'S MAKE THIS FLEETING MOMENT LAST FOREVER

there's no regretting anymore.

Indeed, the crepe was exceedingly, delicious. For, as Zoe took a bite out of it, the delicacies exploded in her mouth; the sweet taste of the mixture of strawberries, bananas, chocolate and whipped cream far too exquisite to not be relished in. Similarly to Venir, the older blonde had also, managed to finish off her crepe; her stomach, filled to the brim; the eatable, thoroughly, satisfying. In the midst of their little endeavor of devouring the crepes, Zoe had passed a few jewels, as payment over to the owner of the crepe stand; even, telling him to keep the change. For, with the youngling, the amount of fun the two were having was immense, that money was not much of an issue at this point. In fact, the pink eyed young woman still had an abundance to spent since, she hardly ever spent money outside; preferring, to save it. Apart, from on sweet eatables; then, the woman would spend a considerable lot. Regardless, she still had jewels to spent hence, an assurance rang through her that any further of Venir’s wants could be provided for regardless, of if it was an item or even more food. A sense of adoration and responsibility overcame the fuchsia orbed female towards, the youngling. Fondness of a little sister. Never had Zoe had someone she could take care of; no siblings, no family; hence, the void in her heart was vivid. But, from the arrival of this child, it seemed to be closing off a bit; the deprivation of having someone to take care of, finally, being fulfilled.

“Thank you for the lovely treat.” Zoe spoke, pleasantness accompanying her smile towards the owner, who mirrored an exact replica of her countenance; his eyes, crinkling a bit. At the young platinum blonde’s exclamation of gratitude, the owner’s smile intensified as he gently, patted the girl on the head. Indeed, she possessed good manners and the amiability to charm any who approach her. A vital talent. For, it was those like her that radiated the serenity of this world; that gave a hope for a more, peaceful future. After all, children were the adults of tomorrow. A sincere prayer went out; the genesis from Zoe’s heart that Venir would stay the way she was as, the older blonde could imagine her as a young woman; a heartening young woman.

However, her enveloped thoughts drifted back down, as the young girl’s voice coursed out, after, they had walked a few feet away from the crepe stand; confounding Zoe, making, her blink her eyes a few times. “Get me something…?” The pink eyed young woman was confused as to what the child could get. “Venir, you don’t have to get me anything, really.” Words were meant as truly, she didn’t desire anything from the child however, she did ponder upon what Venir could, possibly, get for her.

words
    tagged
    @VENIR RULUSH
    notes
    BLOOP
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st August 2015, 3:17 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

The pat on the head was unexpected but was certainly appreciated. If there was one thing Venir adored it was a good pat on the head. Within what little time span her memories covered, she had learned to view pats on the head as a sign of approval and affection. Often times she only received them for her ominous Guild Master or one of the few members of Eclipse Soul so it was odd to receive a pat from what was the equivalent of a complete stranger, but after a moment or two she decided that it was no less special than receiving one from one of her guild mates. Waving goodbye to the crepe maker, Venir once more turned her attention to her Fairy God Mother. "Of course!" She nodded her head, platinum pig tails bouncing with the motion. Once again, she joined both their hands, tugging the woman through the crowds of people.

"I know just what I want to get you!" The little mage was determined to get her God Mother a thank you present, a sign of their friendship. A certain stall that she had spotted earlier in the day came to mind, and with a bit of effort Venir lead them to it. Rose Garden was big but luckily Venir seemed to have gotten a grasp of the city. After all, she did spend a few hours wandering around it trying to find some of the things on her list. "Here!" She pointed at the bracelet stand leading them closer to inspect the rather popular jewelry stand. The said stand was popular among teenager and even younger adolescents because of the magical properties a single set of bracelets held. "See look they come in pairs." Venir explained as if she was an expert. She might as well have been one with the amount of time she spent researching and eyeing over the simple magical trinkets. It was without a doubt that Venir had been wanting a pair of the bracelets for a while, at least since she had been to Rose Garden, and had simply lacked someone to have the other half of the set. "And if both of us have our bracelet on then we can sense each other! That way we can stay connected!" She smiled peering over the various styles and charms, "What do you think?" More than a little eager, a clear hope was written in her eyes.

words: 407 - tags: @Zoe - notes: Fairy Godmother!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 11th September 2015, 5:45 am

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT ANYTHING YOU'LL SAY WILL ONLY FUEL MY LUNGS  
    “Venir, hold up.” The voice belched from the golden haired girl’s lips as yet again, she and the youngling plunged within the crowd; the younger one steering the two. Much to Zoe’s surprise, Venir had quite an adequate perception of Rose Garden; towing the two as if a map of the vicinity was consolidated within her mind. Something that even the older Sabertooth mage had yet to master due, to her inconsistency in visiting the ideal area.

Yet, as the duo approached a halt, a light gasp infiltrated her lips. Suffice to say, the choice of the supposed present that the young platinum blonde had picked out for the older blonde intrigued her. No doubt lay in the fact that the piece of jewelry was alluring; a sense of captivity within the mere minuscule diamonds that embellished it. Zoe had to applaud the youngling’s choice of present for as her, fuchsia orbs grazed across the array of jewelry, a sense of fascination overcoming her. The next thought proceeded along the lines of arousing a desire to attain these picturesque pieces of jewelry. Albeit, more than the mere appearance; it was the endowment of the piece that was charismatic. Allowing for an internal connection to be integrated within the two that would clutch them, arose a light smile upon, the lips of the older blonde. A chance to stay connected to Venir was something that Zoe would love. For, the appeal that the youngling held upon Zoe, which constituted of feelings of adoration for a sibling, enthralled her.

A nod of her head, depicted just that. “These are absolutely beautiful, Venir. I must say, your choice in presents is really amazing. We can get these bracelets. Then, we’ll always stay connected no matter how far we may be, neh?” As those words articulated from her lips; she motioned for the person at the stall to give them a set of bracelets. Remembering that it was Venir’s gift to her, the young Rising Star stopped her hand just as it was about to clutch the money to pass to the vendor of the stall. A sense of guilt arose in her for letting the youngling pay though, the fact that it was a gift slightly, reassured her.

As, the sun cast its cantaloupe curtain upon, the sky; it informed the duo that it already approached evening. Albeit, apart from that, it also conveyed that soon the two would have to part ways and tread back to their respective guilds. Upon that affirmation, a light melancholy arose within Zoe’s chest.

427 WORDS | @VENIR RULUSH | LATE AGAIN, SORRY!
    TEMPLATE BY MINNIE OF GANGNAM STYLE
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 12th September 2015, 1:20 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

Once it was confirmed that her Fairy Godmother did indeed like the bracelets, Venir could only smile. She fumbled about for a moment in search of her wallet as the vendor pulled out a pair of bracelets for them. Now that her wallet was secured in her small hands, Venir picked through it pulling out the desired amount of jewels. "That charm please." She motioned to a little golden star charm before glancing at Zoe to see what charm she might choose as an accessory for her bracelet. The vendor was kind enough to place the charms on the bracelets for them, as well as help clasp the bracelet about Venir's slender wrist.

"Pretty~!"

She held the bracelet up towards the slowly setting sun, watching as the golden charm glittered in the light. Yet the sparkle only caught her attention for a few moments, and instead her red gaze flickered to the sky. It was growing late, and she had a long trek back to her guild. Nor did she acquire all of the materials that she was tasked. The guild master probably wouldn't be very happy but it wasn't as if she would get in trouble either, if anything being out late would get her in more trouble. However, she would have liked to spend more time with her Fairy Godmother, she could have easily spent the rest of the day with the blonde, but even Venir had to be responsible at times.

"I guess I should be going back...."

Her eyes were cast downwards, somewhat sad until she caught sight of the bracelet on her wrist once more. Even if they were to separate they would still remain connected. "You have to promise to wear this for....Forever!" She jumped forward, latching onto Zoe's hand, even though they were so close Venir could still feel the effects of the bracelet. It was like a warm blanket had been wrapped about her heart, any beginnings of loneliness was cast away because she felt as if Zoe would always be right there beside her. Biting her lip Venir let go of Zoe's hand only to wrap her arms about the blonde's waist, "Thank you!" She squeezed before releasing the mage. She had walked away only a few feet before turning back and giving Zoe another hug,

"Last hug! Goodbye Fairy Godmother! I had lots of fun today!"

[END]

words: 398 - tags: @Zoe - notes: Fairy Godmother!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:06 am