Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Metting of two people (Private/Venir)

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Metting of two people (Private/Venir) Empty Metting of two people (Private/Venir)

Post by Add 4th December 2014, 8:36 pm

Add sat on the side of the lake as he put his arms back and layed down as he accidentally tripped a girl over and then he stood up and asked,"OH! Are you okay?" Add put his hand out and tried to pick her up.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Metting of two people (Private/Venir) Empty Re: Metting of two people (Private/Venir)

Post by Mistress Venir 4th December 2014, 8:46 pm

"Wow this place sure is beautiful! I'm glad I decided to visit here!"Venir grinned as she walked along the lake, for once just marveling at the sight of it. However, her preoccupation with the scenery had caused her to not pay attention to where she was going. Venir tripped over something or rather someone and quite literally fell into the shallow waters of the lake. The pinkette sat there in the water trying to figure what happened when she saw a hand offered to her.

"Thanks!"She took his hand with a smile, letting herself get pulled up to her feet. She looked down checking herself over for any damage. Other than being wet she appeared fine. "Lucky for you I'm always in a bathing suit!"Venir laughed, finally thankful that her suit finally came in handy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Metting of two people (Private/Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Metting of two people (Private/Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Metting of two people (Private/Venir) Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Metting of two people (Private/Venir) Empty Re: Metting of two people (Private/Venir)

Post by Add 4th December 2014, 9:58 pm

Add giggled witch he didn't do often and he said,"Well that is a very good advantage." Add smiled and blushed at bit as he pulled her out of the water and gave her a towel and then sat back down as he saw an Eclipse Soul mark on her and then said,"I used to be in that guild."Add looked curious and then stood up and asked,"Can you tell me how the guild's going?"
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 4th December 2014, 10:06 pm

Venir accepted the towel, surprised that he even offered one. This was certainly interesting as it was the first time in a long time that someone had been well kind to her. "Oh yeah!"Venir glanced at the soft green mark on her shoulder. Half the time she forgot she was in that guild. "I just joined. Mostly been busy! Everyone there is certainly interesting."

Venir though she didn't feel the awkwardness, let a moment of awkward silence fall over them before speaking up. "So you used to be in Eclipse Soul?" Her head tilted to the side slightly, large feathers shifting as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 6th December 2014, 4:29 pm

Add looked up and said,"Yea I was in that guild but i left." Add looked up and put his hand out in front of her saying,"Lets continue this conversation at the dinner. It's warmer there. Add looked across the lake and saw the dinner as he took her hand and started walking.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 6th December 2014, 4:38 pm

"Left? Why?"The concept of wanting to leave a guild was a little foreign to the pinkette. How could anyone want to leave such a great place? She let her hand be taken, and wrapped the towel around herself more for warmth though she wasn't necessarily cold. The diner did sound nice because as usual Venir was hungry and broke.

It took a few moments to reach the diner but luckily it wasn't packed with people. "Ah it smells so good in here!"Venir hung up the towel on a nearby coat rack as if it was a coat.

Jobs:

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 8th December 2014, 9:31 pm

Add paid for the table and sat down with the girl as he ordered a sandwich for lunch as he said,"Tell me about your life. Just seems like a good time to." Add looked at her and smiled as the food arrived and he ate a piece.

Add looked outside and looked at the trees as he turned back and ate the girl and said,"I still haven't gotten your name yet, and if you want to know i'm Add.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 8th December 2014, 9:38 pm

After taking a seat, Venir turned to the waitress,"Ah.....Do you serve crepes?I'll have one of those."She grinned before turning to the white haired man before her. "Ah I'm Venir RuLush. I also go by Veni. Though my preferred name is...."She seemed to struggle for a moment,"Ven!"She smiled before thinking about his previous question.

"My life?"She took a bite of her food as she thought of a response. "I grew up in a circus? Then I......"She seemed to be struggling again, "Then I joined Eclipse Soul and here I am now!"Venir shifted while crossing her legs. "You?"The pinkette asked as she took another bite of food.

Jobs:

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 9th December 2014, 9:25 pm

Me?" Add looked back up at Venir and then said as he put the sandwitch down and said,"Well I was born in sin when my brother saved me and my mother became a dragon. I fought through some monsters and now i'm here." Add looked as his dynamo appeared and they flew up as he finished his sandwitch and paid for the check
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 9th December 2014, 9:35 pm

For a moment Venir just sat there. Clearly, searching for a response. Unfortunately, for Venir there was no magazine in the world that would have told her how to properly respond to Add and his story. So the pinkette said the first thing that popped into her head, "A dragon!? I've never seen one before! That's so cool!"She smiled and warily watched the things around Add appear and pay for the meal. "Wait! Was that for yours or mine as well?"Truth be told Venir didn't have the money on her to pay for her own meal but it wouldn't be the first time she had to work to pay off her meal.

Jobs:

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 12th December 2014, 8:51 am

Add looked up at her and said,"Why would I just pay for myself. If i invited you then i pay for you." Add put out his hand to help her up as he said,"Anything else you wanna do?" Add scratched his head as he waited for her response.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 12th December 2014, 9:59 pm

"If you say so..."Venir seemed rather skeptical that anyone would help her out even with something as simple as paying for a meal. Letting the silver haired man help her up, she stood up. "Something I want to do?"She asked, slightly tilting her head to the side. "Well I haven't really been around here before. What do you do around here for fun?"Venir was after all a fun loving person.

Jobs:

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 13th December 2014, 6:47 pm

Add looked at Venir as he said smiling,"Stargazing." Add could cleary see that it was getting close to night time and the start were already out as Add walked back to the place that they met as he lay down and looked at the sky as he put his hand down gesturing for her to lay down beside him.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 13th December 2014, 7:10 pm

"Stargazing?"She cocked her head to the side in confusion, "Isn't that what celestial mages do? Or was that something else?"She murmured but followed him along regardless. Heading back to the lake Venir curiously watched the white haired boy. Noticing his gesture the pinkette warily sat down next to him. It took her a few moments to finally relax and then lay next to him. Green orbs locked on to the sky above and she let out a breath, "Woah look at that! Those are called..."She pointed up to the sky smiling, "Constellations!"

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:30 pm