Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Search For the Lost Puppy

Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Search For the Lost Puppy Empty The Search For the Lost Puppy

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 8:21 am

Jin had arrived from the previous job yesterday, it was early morning now and he was well rested. Memories of the previous one were still fresh but he wasn’t just going to lay around. Doing D-rank jobs was fun but they were more like chores. He was hoping to find something more suitable to a mage but still involve helping people. His eyes were moving around the notice board again while he stood in front of it. Soon he found a job but it wasn’t of his rank, it did provide him an option though. He grabbed the job request and headed for Elyx to ask him to come along. Ever since he had joined, he had been going along with Elyx on different jobs by coincidence, so why not ask him this time instead?

It didn’t take him long to find the talented violinist. ”Hey Elix, I found a job but it needs another D-rank mage. If you’re interested in a C-rank job, let’s go together” he said extending the job request towards him. He had chosen the job because of his nature to help people. The job was C-rank but apparently it didn’t seem all that dangerous. A lady’s puppy had been lost and it was last seen heading into the spooky forest. Indeed the last part was a bit scary since there were creatures inside that forest that could pose a serious threat. He was sure though that if Elyx tagged along, the two of them would be able to work out a strategy. They just needed to find a puppy anyways, how hard could that possibly be?

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Search For the Lost Puppy Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

The Search For the Lost Puppy Empty Re: The Search For the Lost Puppy

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 8:58 am

Elyx was walking through the main area of the city, biting on his chocolate bar as usual, but then he realized that not many were given the honor to do so. Not without being stopped and confirmed for identification, but Elyx has been doing so many jobs and gained the respect of many already. He wanted to be his very best in this guild, and it seemed that everyone else expected much from him. He loved the guild, it treats its members fairly and keeps them interested. The best part about it was the fact that it gives freedom, Elyx could do just about anything he wanted provided it didn't hurt the guild. At heart, he was a servant of good, but he didn't want to be held to that title and do honorous things by force. This guild was perfect for him. He then saw a teammate of his walking his way. Jin. He was there for Elyx on every job he has ever been on. Now is no different. There is a C rank job, nothing these two can't handle.

Dude, let's do this! Find some puppy? I can't say that would give us any sort of problem. We should be back by the end of the day and grab some candy after this. Except sour worms... Yuck. So when do we start?
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 10:03 am

”Candy and cake, I like it. Don’t even mention sour though, don’t like em, can’t stand em.. like at all!” replied Jin. He was happy that Elyx was tagging along with him. ”Let’s just head off to the meet the client then. In accordance to the information its somewhere around the spooky forest. Creepy place to live” he said taking the job request to notify that it was taken. After that he returned to Elyx, ”We’re all set then, let’s head off to the spooky woods”. It was only a day long journey so he didn’t need to pack anything, most likely Elyx wouldn’t need anything either besides his chocolate that is.

So in order to get to their destination they would need a mode of transportation. Jin wasted no time and tagged along with his fellow guild member to embark on this journey. It would take them a boat ride and then a train ride to get to the town where there client was located and the spooky forest was nearby. ”Just travelling is boring and doing chores ain’t fun either. At least in this job we might get to use our magic too. That reminds me, even though we’ve been working together for quite a while, I don’t know what magic do you use?” he said realizing it. They were going to enter the spooky forest in search of a puppy, it was highly likely the two would face some resistance.

If the foe was weak it wouldn’t be a problem for either one of them to take care of it but if the foe was stronger, they would need to work together.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Search For the Lost Puppy Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 10:25 am

What magic do I use you ask? Elyx asked with a smile on his face, not just a grin, but his teeth were showing. He remembered a previous job they did when Jin revealed his powers at a dinner table, and their magic could work so well together. Little did his partner know that his magic and Elyx's magic were a perfect combination. Wind can carry fire and use it as it's own weapon, if something like the Barrier of Reflections were made of fire, what kind of destruction would the two of them be able to cause? Or the fact that a chain of fire would be made from the Wind Lerale Stream, it was all too perfect! I use Wind Lerale magic, meaning I control all sorts of Wind using my Violin alone. Sure I could use magic from my body, but I would probably fail. Remember the time we sat with Serenity and Hope? That was when you revealed to me to be a Fire mage, and that works perfectly with wind. Our magic will actually be able to mix and cause all sorts of damage to our enemies. Wind can carry fire and use fire as if it were the Winds own magic. In a way, I'm sort of a fire mage as well.

The two of them continued walking until they arrived at what they could call the Spooky Forests, mainly because the air felt so thick to him and the view was rather hard to see. That was a landmark for later though, they needed to meet their client, which couldn't be too far. Elyx wasn't too sure they should walk away at the current moment though. They were already there. All they would have to do is search for the puppy and bring it to their owner? It couldn't be too hard right? Still, he didn't know if he should do that, so he decided to ask his partner. I think this is our location, but should we go directly into the forest and find the dog, or should we meet our client first?
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 10:36 am

Jin noticed the smirk Elyx gave him when he asked about his magic, ”Woah, he just smiled like a mad scientist”. For a moment, he maintained that impression when Elyx finally began to explain about his magic. It appeared that like most people, Elyx to was a bit wrong about understanding his magic. ”While it is true that I can produce fires but I’m not a fire mage my friend. My magic is what I’ve been told is an advanced caster type magic called heat manipulation. I can increase the heat of subjects or decrease them as well. So while the combinations you suggest are possible, there are even more possibilities. Fire is not the only thing that I can produce, I can make ice too” he explained his magic. The more Elyx knew about it the better it would be since they were going on jobs together quite frequently. ”I feel like I should apologize for causing a misunderstanding earlier. Serenity and Hope’s parents didn’t knew magic much so I thought just telling them something basic would be much easier than explaining my complex abilities”, he said with an apologetic smile. Jin was a gentleman and he didn’t wish his friend to believe that he was misleading him on purpose.

They had arrived at the spooky forest but they had yet to meet the client. Elyx was right in his query but going ahead into the jungle without having a description and knowledge about the puppy would be reckless. ”I think we should meet the client and inquire about the puppy. We could learn some habits so it would be easier to find and lure him out. With just a picture we might be able to tell if we’ve found the right one but knowing his possible hideouts would be better. So let’s go find the client and ask them about it”.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 10:48 am

Heat manipulation, so things don't directly come from his magic source. Well, that's fine, there are still other uses for using his magic and Elyxs magic. They needed to make sure to team up though, or the task might end up being too difficult for them in the end, and if they retreat, that means that neither of them will recieve a reward, not to mention the fact that they both would look bad and make the guild look a little bit bad as well. Every job must be taken seriously, no matter how big or small, including finding a lost puppy. Besides, the lady way paying quite a good reward for a pet. Then again, he wouldn't know the importance of a pet, he never had one. If he ever had a pet, he would make sure to catch a Phoenix Bird, those always had his interest ever since he was a boy. But any pet in the end will make him happy. But, that wasn't the focus right now. That's all right, I'm sure there are other ways we can pair our magic abilities together. We just need to think up of something soon, there are probably some dangerous enemies in that Forest, and I don't want to bring the poor client a dead puppy from the woods.

The two of them were then walking towards a nearby town, but before they got there, they notice that there is a house on the side of the road. That would be the only house that culd possibly lose a puppy in the forest this crazy, it was just not possible for any of the towns miles away from where they were currently at. I think that is our client right there, there aren't any other areas for miles based on what I have seen. If anyone could lose a puppy in the woods, it would be whoever lives in that house right there.
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 11:08 am

Elyx was right, they needed to figure out some good combination spells so that they would be able to fight stronger foes together. Such forests contained powerful beasts and not just those, who was to say that a dark mage didn’t lurk in those woods. They would at least have something up their sleeves when fighting someone stronger. ”Well your wind can make it faster for me to cause fires when I’m heating wood or something similar. We can also use my heat wave spell in combination with yours to increase its speed and effective range. I believe we can work a few things out when we really need to” he replied optimistically. ”Dead? We’re not going to let any harm come to that puppy, like at all. It’s a puppy you’re talking about.” he emphasized on the fact that it was a puppy after all.

Finally they found the client’s house and Elyx confirmed that it was highly likely it. The two arrived at the door and upon knocking they were received by the butler of the house. ”Yes? How may I help you fine gentlemen?” inquired the butler with a respective and English tone. ”Good day sir, we’re mages from Black Rose guild. We were here to find the puppy”, Jin stepped ahead and informed him of their purpose of visit. ”Ah yes, this way please. Madam has been most upset since dear chucky was lost. You see he’s a very valuable friend to Madam and I’d be really grateful if you found him” said the butler leading them to the inside. The house was well decorated, despite its poor location the owner of the house must have good taste. They entered a room where the client was sitting, a fat lady with good skin and dark circles under her eyes.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 11:24 am

Elyx was planning on doing recon on the lady before takling to her, but the butler began the conversation, giving him only a few seconds to get any information. All of the information he received using his observations was the fact that this woman was stressed with the circles around her eyes, and the fact that she had a butler and her own house isolated away from everything else made things much more obvious. To be next to a forest like that one, yet she had a Butler, no, she wasn't rich, but she was very good with managing her money. This is a skill Elyx would like to have, but instead he spends poorly and gets a lot of money, jobs were the reasons why he was even able to have the comfortable life he has today, and he is making sure to do them right so he gets the satisfaction of the clients as well as a good amount of pay in the end. These sorts of observations make sure that he got all the information, and gives him the abilities of a detective.

These are the agent you have requested. They are here to find your dog madem. May you please explain to them all you know? The butler asked as the lady folded her hands on her lap. She wasn't much to speak really, but it must mean a lot to her for her to actually let her butler make requests. The dog must be all she is focused on. I take it the dog is in the forest, the one next to here. Is this the first time this has ever happened? Elyx asked the lady as he took a bite of chocolate. The woman nodded her head slowly before she then began with her explanation.This is the first time she has gone into the woods... I have seen her run away before. But I can catch her, and sometimes even fight off monsters with a Kendo stick... but never once have I gone into that forest. It has been three days since she entered the forest, and I didn't want to go in either because I have already came of age to the point in which I can barely do much anymore. Please, she could have been lost within those three days and never return if you don't get her now. The woman explained as a tear went down her right cheek. Elyx walked to her and bent his knees a little, placing some chocolate bars on her lap. He then assured her that they will get the puppy and return her in safe haven. Don't worry, you have given us all the information we need, we will be back by the end of the day by the latest.

Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 11:36 am

The lady explained about her dog and Jin stood there sympathizing with her. As a tear rolled out of her eye, he wanted to go ahead and help her with a handkerchief. Instead Elyx moved first so he decided it would only be best if he stood back. He didn’t exactly offer a handkerchief but from someone who loved chocolate, giving chocolate would be the noblest of gestures. His words were firm and the sad lady couldn’t help but feel hopeful. ”I trust you will not disappoint me” her voice was sad and her words were indeed sincere. She was really sad about her lost puppy and Jin could feel her sorrow. Not that he had ever owned a pet but he was a kind hearted individual, seeing people sad always broke his heart.

Jin didn’t say a word and the two mages were then escorted outside by the butler. ”Could you please tell us where you last saw her? and in which direction was it heading? It said in the job request that you were the last person to see the dog heading into the forest”, he turned and inquired from the butler. The butler nodded and pointed at the forest, ”Do you see that big tree over there? That was where she entered the forest. Naturally I ran after her but entering that forest at my age isn’t something I can do”, said the butler apologetically. ”Do not worry sir, we will find that puppy and we will bring it back to you” replied Jin holding the man’s shoulder firmly. Then he turned to Elyx and said: ”So what are we going to do? We follow the same path as the puppy and try to find some tracks which I doubt would be there since it has been three days already”. Considering the provided information, the situation was indeed grim.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 11:53 am

Lets give a little lesson in this equation. Watch this. The dog has been lost for three days, it isn't too big a forest from what we saw 30 minutes ago, when we were far enough to see it. That dog is lost, the woman would've seen it if is exited the forest from the North, south, or the East. We came from the West. The possibility of it going to the West for 2 days after it got lose is still in check, but it wouldn't have enough energy to escape too far from the forest. It would've been found is what I am saying. Elyx said as he then felt himself being somewhat vague, it wasn't an easy explanation, and it was way harder to explain it than to visualize it. The dog was lost in the forest, and based on what he heard, somewhere near the direct middle of the forest. If it hit the edge of the forest, it would've tried to escape. It was near the middle of the forest, where that is... there is no way of knowing. Basically, the dog is located in the middle of the forest. We need to get out of here though before my calculations mess up.

Elyx bowed once formally before he walked towards the front door and walked outside to see the forest on the side again. The forest was a five minute walk again, it wasn't far at all. Good thing they decided to get some information from the clients, now he had a much better image on how he could Jin could get to the dog. Lets go! We have a puppy to get to, and I promised to get her by the end of the day! Elyx exclaimed happily as he ran towards the forest.
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 12:09 pm

Jin listened to Elyx’s explanation, though it was a bit lacking in the explanatory parts, he still understood it. Elyx was right, if the dog had gotten near the edges of the forest it would have escaped and thus ended up found. It hadn’t done that so far so that meant it was lost and that would most likely happen if the dog had ended up in the middle of the forest. ”You’re right. We need to retrace the footsteps of the puppy, that’s our best chance at finding her”, Jin had also given it quite a bit of thought. He was putting his bet on going there and then improvising instead of solving the whole thing beforehand. There was also the possibility of finding monsters too, they couldn’t rule that out.

As Elyx began to head towards the forest, enthusiastically running towards it, Jin followed in a similar fashion. The five minute walk was reduced to a minute of running and they ended up at the foothold of the giant tree the butler had mentioned. ”So this is where we start from then. I want you to know Elyx, whatever we face in there. I’ve got your back and I hope you’ve got mine”. They were members of a guild so it was a given that the two would look out for one another. Besides that the two had gone along with one another on two D-rank jobs too, so they were becoming good friends. Jin sat down and placed his left hand on the soil in an attempt to feel the temperature. If he could analyze the heat, he could tell the whereabouts of the puppy easily. Sadly, his skills weren’t that good yet. ”I can feel the heat but I can’t distinguish one heat signature from another. I need to train more about my magic”. He stood up again, a bit disappointed that his abilities weren’t ready yet. He looked at Elyx and shook his head, depicting that he failed at what he was trying to do.

Having no idea, the only way to find out was to enter the forest and hope for the best. Little did the two mages know that in the forest, some surprises were awaiting them.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th March 2015, 12:09 pm

The member 'Okura Jin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Search For the Lost Puppy NormalMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 12:40 pm

The monster shot a fireball towards the two of them, perfect, this was his chance to show his partner how he could fight against fire monsters. This would make a great first impression for him and his abilities for the guild. Elyx lifted his Violin bow and decided to play the Violin, this song being rather fast. This was how he used the chain stream of Wind Lerale, not that it was named that, but he didn't use this move for a while, so it was a little bit blurry in his memories. A Giant gush of wind appeared from Elyxs Violin, ready to counter the attack. The monsters fireball hit the wind, causing it to create huge collision with the stream of wind, some sparks hitting Elyx, but the Wind Stream pulled through without breaking. It took the fireball and had the fire in it's control. Wind Lerale... Streaming of Quintus! Elyx exclaimed, remembering which song he was playing. Quintus, by Larry Clark. Such a beautiful song, and now it would end the life of the monster. Elyx spun the Chain of wind around the monster before it could move any further, then watched as his Violin playing caused a giant dome of fire to surround the monster.

This should end it. Elyx said as the dome then lowered slowly. When the flames went down, there was ash on the inside, but nothing else. Elyx kept the Violin playing going on so his stream would still be active, there were probably more monster coming. Elyx then started to run through the forest, looking for what would be called the middle. Follow me Jin! Elyx exclaimed.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 12:42 pm

Elyx rolls the Monster dice:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th March 2015, 12:42 pm

The member 'Elyx Reiaki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Search For the Lost Puppy StrongMonster
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 1:15 pm

Jin dodged as the monster appeared out of nowhere and launched an attack at them. He was about to lower the heat of the fire ball launched at them to reduce its effects but instead Elyx took the initiative. He didn’t even have to step in, Elyx used his wind magic to not only counter the attack but also use the same attack to finish off the monster. ”Nicely done, Elyx” he complimented his friend as he followed him, it was surely well deserved. Was this the only Vulcan they would have to face though? It was highly unlikely. Jin was hoping that the next time they would have to face one, he could be of more use to his friend.

He didn’t have to wait long though, the previous one was followed by a bigger more muscular Vulcan. He appeared like a typical villain in a story, jumping down from a tree smashing the ground resulting in a bit of an earthquake. ”My turn” Jin said as he rushed towards the monster. The Vulcan leaped forward heading straight for Jin. From his movements, his muscles Jin had immediately deducted that this opponent was on a different level than the previous one. Jin got in close of the opponent but stopped ten feet earlier so the monster would have to come for him. In that time, he had begun to increase the temperature of his legs; this would provide him an extra boost in speed. Right when the monster got close and attacked Jin with an axe hand, he moved dodging the attack. The attack hit the ground, once more making a gigantic crash sound and sending some small debris flying around.

Jin hadn’t only moved aside but he had also gotten close and between the monster and his hands. That’s the thing with giant monsters, they are slow and provide enough room to act. ”Here goes” he shouted moving his arm in a downward slash. The result wasn’t visible but a heat wave generated along with his movements, at such a close range the Vulcan couldn’t avoid it. The result was a gigantic burn across the torso of the large monster. The monster shouted in pain and stepped back, Jin too jumped back. Now all he needed to do was continue to increase that burning sensation that he had caused. He continued to focus more and more heat, the pain was excruciating for the monster. It fell to its knees, shouting in rage and trying to rub his torso, like putting out a fire. Sadly for him, there was no fire it was just and the burning sensation that only increased.

The reason why the heat continued to increase was because the monster was in contact with the floor and so was Jin. So even though he wasn’t touching him directly, he was still able to control the heat of the monster’s body since he was in indirect contact. ”Elyx, if you please” he turned to look at Elyx, having almost taken care of the monster. All that was required was a finishing blow.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 1:52 pm

Elyx took care of one, but the next one was coming up and he ended up seeing Jin fighting a stronger looking monster. His stream of Quintus was still going, meaning he could intervene with this battle right now, but it seems he didn't need to until the very last moment. The monster was rather strong, but it was only weakened, and it seems there will be more than a little damage inflicted onto more than just the monster attacking. Elyx was then told to finish things off, which made him a little disappointed. He didn't want to work with Stream on Quintus on this enemy anymore, but it seems he was going to have to. He jumped into the air with the Violin playing still going, the Chain of wind spinning around Elyx before it went directly for the back of the monster. It was distracted and weakened, no way it would be able to block. The wind struck the back of the monster, causing it to spin out of instinct and it's giant palm his Elyx towards a tree, stopping the chain from existing, but it didn't seem to be able to recover either.

This was when he had to use a lot of Wind Energy in order to carry out an Airial Recovery, but doing so consumed a lot of energy. He landed on the ground without hitting the tree, but he brethed in for air a few times, needing a bit more energy before he can continue. Thanks for covering that enemy us for the last few seconds, lets continue, the puppy can't be too far away.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th March 2015, 1:52 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 14th March 2015, 2:22 pm

Thanks to Elyx’s magic the monster was delivered the final blow and it was knocked out. Was this the end of their struggle or was it the beginning of it? There was very little time to breathe though. These monsters just kept coming one after the other. This one was stronger than the other one though so both of them had to take it down. Right after the monster’s body hit the ground, another Vulcan appeared. ”Sheesh, is there no end to these things?”. ”Things? What are you here for anyway? You’re in our forest and you’re beating us. And you’re not even females?!” Well this Vulcan was indeed infuriated and for all the wrong reasons too.

”So if we’re females we’re free to beat you guys? You’re not only a monster, you’re a sexist too” said Jin as his hands changed their color to red. He intended to activate his “heat source” spell and use it on the next monsters that were going to arrive; including this one. ”What are you going to do with red hands and feet? Paint me?” said the Vulcan rushing in to attack Jin. It was only after the Vulcan got close that he noticed the ground underneath Jin’s feet had begun to burn, his all four limbs were extremely hot by then. The Vulcan launched a straight punch as a counter Jin also launched a similar punch. Both punches collided with the Vulcan’s punch bearing more strength but the one who had to withdraw his arm was the monster. Right on impact the Vulcan could feel its skin burning. He grabbed his hand stepping back and rubbing it to dull the burning sensation. Taking advantage of that, Jin jumped in the air and launched two straight punches and one spin kick. The result was knocked out and burned Vulcan. Even though the creature had raised its arms to defend itself, the burning was enough to make him lose consciousness.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th March 2015, 2:22 pm

The member 'Okura Jin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th March 2015, 3:06 pm

Stream of Quintus Cooldown: 1/4

Elyx then realized that there were probably going to be more of these enemies, and many more from what he can see. They didn't seem to be appearing all at once, not exactly the brightest of moves, but rather stupid in all honesty. Meanwhile though, Elyx had a chance to take them out before they even appeared. He played a fast tune known as Artemis Rising, one he learned by the composer Jeffery Bishop. Hold on... I can handle this. Elyx said as the Violin shot a circle of light, showing that the Violin triggered it's abilities. It has happened, everything seemed like it froze in place. Like time stopped itself. This was something like Requipping himself, except, this affects his body and his armor and enhances them to much higher heights than a person with his strength and speed. Elyx was is that same position, he is performing a Wind Lerale Boost, this one is the only one he knows, but it is his most valued one.

Elyx could see whiteness only, his body feeling like it was floating. His clothing then changed, one piece at a time. He has a white shirt with a white jacket on top as well, showing a more modern and rich sort of look, but deadly as well. As if he were one of the ultimate warriors of the mages, this would be his abilities. His eyes were no longer light brown, but then light green, with a small hint of blue in his eyes. And instead of black pants, he had Denim blue jeans as well. Finally, there were wings of lights on his back, giving him the ability of flight. This was it... time for him to activate his next form. Wind Lerale... CHIDORIS KEEP! Elyx exclaimed as the trigger word "Lerale" was said, and his body felt like it could do anything and everything at the same time. He then closed his eyes to blink, and his body was being held in the air by one of the monsters.

Elyx was now serious, not with the usual grin he had, but a serious look on his face instead. He realized he was being held into the air and that there was a cut on his arm, and Jin was trying to aid Elyx, but Elyx averted his eyes towards Jin. Don't... He said as a fist was then headed his way by the monster holding him up. It was too predictable though, and Elyx felt his body increasing in speed, his awareness increasing as well. He backflipped with his right leg hitting the chin of the monster, sending it into the air. Elyx's wings then came out. In 2 seconds, he flew towards the monster in the air, and now he was ready to inflict heavy amounts of damage. He punched the monster towards its face, which it blocked the fist, but the strength difference of the monster caused it to fly backwards quite a distance away. The tree it hit lost a few branches, and the monster was dug into the tree.

Elyx flew to the ground and looked at his partner. Time to find the-
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th March 2015, 3:06 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Search For the Lost Puppy StrongMonster The Search For the Lost Puppy NormalMonster
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 15th March 2015, 12:06 am

Jin was well aware that Elyx could take care of a monster like this so when stepped up and told him to stay back; he did. They were facing off monsters one after the other so it was best to keep switching. This way they could have time to regulate their breathing hence increasing their stamina. The good thing was that so far the monsters had been appearing one by one. He didn’t want to imagine what would happen if there was a swarm on them suddenly. That could be a very troublesome situation even for both of them combined.

Elyx was in trouble or so Jin thought, he already had his heat source spell active. So it wouldn’t be that difficult to help Elyx out but he was told not to. Again Jin did what he was asked to but he really wanted to help out. However, he was just shown right after that Elyx had everything under control. Before Elyx could even complete his sentence two more monsters arrived. One like the one Elyx just defeated and the other like the one Jin and Elyx had to take care of together. ”Well at least there’s one good thing about this” said Jin noticing Elyx’s altered clothing, ”..at least you’re dressed for the occasion”. He couldn’t help but do some light comedy to lighten the mood. This was his way of showing that even though things weren’t looking good, they were still going to fight their way out of it.

”I call dibs on the big one” said Jin pointing to the big monster. The Vulcan was further agitated and rushed towards him aiming for a straight punch. ”Oh boy, this is gonna hurt”, he thought to himself after devising a strategy in his mind. Right when the monster got close, he attempted to block the punch by opening both his palms and holding them in the path of the punch. The monster’s hand did get burned on impact but the strength was enough to send him flying. Jin flew a few feet crashing into a tree that ‘cushioned’ his fall. ”Gah!” the sound he made on impact with the tree, some blood came out of his mouth. That last hit sure did a number on him but there was a reason why he didn’t dodge. While the big Vulcan rubbed his fist trying to get rid of the burning sensation, two spirit warriors stood in front of it.

The Vulcan looked at the two confused as to where they came from. Two tall ogre like creatures with one giant hammer each as a weapon. ”Ghosts?!” said the Vulcan scratching his head. In the time the Vulcan had launched its attack, Jin had used his lineage and summoned these warriors. ”Ahahaha, he called you a ghost Ogra!” said the older warrior to the other. ”Shutup and let’s finish this. Oi Jin, you okay?” said Ogra a bit pissed off. Jin nodded and all three of them attacked the Vulcan, the tables were turned right then. Ogra smashed the torso of the Vulcan, Bogra slammed the back of his head making the monster kneel. Jin rushed in and attack with a straight punch combined with his already active heat source spell. The three gave the monster one heck of a bashing, leaving a bruised and burned Vulcan. Jin turned to look at Elyx, hoping that by the time he dealt with this he had already finished his opponent.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th March 2015, 4:35 am

Elyx was fired up for this sort of battle, there he was in his Chidori Keep form, ready to take on the ones who interrupted him mid sentence. He then looked back towards  Jin when he said Elyx was dressed for the occasion, a competitive grin on his face rather than his usual happy one, but he had no choice since his Chidori form was all power. Elyx could have taken on both monsters at once, by his partner decided to have a little bit of fun and actually call dibs on the monster. Before anything else could happen, Jin was Taking on the bigger monster of the two... Well all right then, time for Elyx to make sure the smaller one doesn't get in the way of things. You better put a good show to have me waiting while I am this fired up, let's go!

Elyx lifted himself off of the ground with his wings, only about an inch or two. It was enough to make him float above the ground, that was for sure. The weaker monster rushed at Elyx at full force, causing him to pause and stare where he was. A fireball was shot towards him, and he only reacted with a smirk. He closed his wings in front of him, hoping for them to block the attack. The thing he didn't remember was the fact that his wings were made of light only. The fireball struck struck Elyx successfully, but the knock back wasnt even there. It did catch him off guard, proving that even those in higher forms can take damage of they don't know what they are doing. Elyx snarled when this happened, and quickly dove over to the monster that just hit him. The monster braced itself with a punch, ready to land a strike on his face. When Elyx was about to strike, the monster punched forward toward him, but he quickly stepsided to the left, his enhanced senses kicking in. Elyx quickly jumped into the air and backicked the monsters head, causing it to fall forward onto the ground. Elyx soccer kicked the monster into the skies, making the monster lose all possible chances of posing a threat to either.

When he turned back to Jin, he noticed that there was something behind Umair attack that made his attacks seem different. He didn't know what, or how, but it had Elyxs approval since it gave Umair the upper hand against this beast. He couldn't even join in when Umair finished off the giant monster, it was too perfect. Now...Let's find that puppy. Elyx said before he then felt a little bit sleepy. No... The form is wearing out, and this was a side effect of it.What... No... Not now! Elyx exclaimed. His clothing then shattered in fragments of light, revealing his casual clothing he normally wears. His facial expression shows how tired he was, this was the downside of Chidoris keep. No matter who you are, once it cools down, it can either make you sleepy, or knock you out. Elyx got sleeping... For this case anyways. He then heard something come towards them, and Elyx was too tired to even try to defend himself.

But it wasn't a monster at all... It was a puppy! The puppy they were hoping to find hopefully. It waved its golden tail as it jumped onto the already defeated Elyx. Then it gave Elyx a couple of licks, none of them resisted since he couldn't move too much. Then it headed its way towards his partner. This could take a little while, but at least it wasn't a monster.

Elyx and Jin walked out of the house, Tue next things that could be heard we're laughter, crying, and a dog barking happily. There wasn't much to explain, nothing out of the ordinary really did happen to them. And at the end of the day, the successfully complete the job. Now he only had one thing he could focus on now... Getting some sleep at last. There were a few times he slept while walking, but tripping kept him in check. In the end, this job ended well.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:08 am