Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tutorial

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ardere, Nathir (Demon God of Bone)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Tutorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Tutorial

Post by Crimzon 8th February 2015, 3:17 am

His opponent got into a stance that suggested she was going to run directly at him. "You insult me. By suggesting I give up, you are calling me a person you perceive as a quitter. I am no quitter! We were told to fight till one of us no longer can. By offering me the option of giving up insults my character, implying you think I would take the easy way out. Yes, there are times to quit, but this is not one of them. Now fight me!" and she charged. “Good, let’s make this a fight to remember!” he called, her opponent’s fist cocked back for a punch. He had angered her enough to forget rational thought and just go straight for attacking.

She’s attacking head on, so I’d best make this fight end quickly. He thought, motioning three of his tendrils into a 3 meter high wall beside and in front of him, the other three poised to attack if she were to run around the back. And then it happened, a spark shot up into the sky and a booming voice called out from the tents. “This fight is over!” called the announcer walking over, the officer with the clipboard behind him. “The match is over and so with it your battle. Due to odds placed heavily against his opponent, Aether Lepan is the winner.” He called, and before the plant mage would attempt to try and argue with the announcer the officer behind him spoke up. “Six extra limbs and a clear speed advantage over you, and with no spells to use you were doomed to lose this match. You didn’t receive enough information on your opponent before the match and though attacking first you gave him a slight advantage of figuring out how you fought. The vine was a nice touch but ultimately only served to hinder you. And with two spells left to be used by your opponent, you had little to no chance of winning this fight.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tutorial - Page 2 Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

Exp: 1619/7500
    note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    3750exp To a New Land! event
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 8th February 2015, 11:12 am

“This fight is over! The match is over and so with it your battle. Due to odds placed heavily against his opponent, Aether Lepan is the winner.” Wolfe skidded to a stop and looked at the announcer like he had two heads. She let the words sink through her anger, letting them drain it away. She lost. “Six extra limbs and a clear speed advantage over you, and with no spells to use you were doomed to lose this match. You didn’t receive enough information on your opponent before the match and though attacking first you gave him a slight advantage of figuring out how you fought. The vine was a nice touch but ultimately only served to hinder you. And with two spells left to be used by your opponent, you had little to no chance of winning this fight.” The official listed her mistakes. She took note of every one. One day, she would fight Aether again, and she would beat him! But right now she had a bet to pay for.

With a sigh, she turned to Aether and held her hand out, shaking his. She smiled at him and began walking to her belongings. Wolfe called over her shoulder as she pulled her vest back on, "Good fight! You truly are superior to me. Promise me we can have a rematch one day?" She gathered Ryuu in her hand and slipped Midori over her shoulder. Ryuu slithered up her arm, but instead of going into her hair, he curled around her neck once, letting his tail hang off her right shoulder, his head laying on her left. She heard him hiss, completely understanding him. "I know Ryuu. But a bet is a bet. You say you don't like that place, but you and I both know you love their apple smoothies!" She giggled and walked back to Aether. "So, have you decided on what flavor of smoothie you want?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tutorial - Page 2 Wolfe_13 Tutorial - Page 2 QExCVhj

::Character: Wolfe Tsukino::
    ::Magic: Plant-Make::
    ::Pet: Ryuu::
    ::Sword: Midori::

Completed Missions = 25/150 exp:
    Tutorial - Page 2 Animated-snake-image-0057
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 9th February 2015, 12:01 am

Aether’s tendrils retracted back into the small of his back as the officer listed the things that his opponent had done wrong. He kept an eye on them as they talked and at the end of it turned and smiled at Riley from behind his mask, holding his hand out to hers and shaking it. He walked over to where he had thrown his coat and dusted it off, flapping it in the wind and putting it back on once more to hide his frame and build. He turned back around to hear the pink haired woman shout at him, “Good fight! You truly are superior to me.” Calling back to her he shouted, “I am neither superior nor inferior to you, we both fought our hardest and that’s what matters.”

He began to walk over as she shouted again. “Promise me we can have a rematch one day?” he stopped in place for a little bit before continuing to walk and shout back at her. “If and when we meet again I’d be happy to spar with you and teach you some things. Maybe next time we won’t be fighting handicapped.” The plant mage had gathered her snake and weapon and began to walk back over to him. “I also suggest not jumping, whilst you might get a little surprise factor it is easily avoided and countered.” He advised. Riley’s snake, Ryuu, had coiled around her neck with it’s tail off to the right shoulder and head on the left. A slightly audible hiss could be heard which from what he could tell the mage could understand. “I know Ryuu. But a bet is a bet. You say you don’t like that place, but you and I both know you love their apple smoothies!” she smiled and giggled, going to walk back over to him but just turning around once she realised how close he actually was. “So have you decided on what flavour smoothie you want?” she asked. “Anything that isn’t pickles.” Aether replied, laughing with a smile hidden behind his mask.

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plant Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riley Wolfe 10th February 2015, 11:05 am

Wolfe turned to walk back to Aether, but stopped mid step because he was right behind her. Geez... He is really quiet. I guess it makes sense though, considering he reads a lot. I've found there are few exceptions, but in general, if a person loves books, they tend to be on the quiet side. “Anything that isn’t pickles.” She laughed, because pickles were the last thing on her mind when she thought of a smoothie. "You got it! I'm not a big pickle fan either." One of the officials came over to them, a satchel in his hands which jingled. He handed The satchel to Aether. "Your money. I trust you can split it however you two desire on your own." He then left.

Already walking in the direction of the nearest town, Wolfe looked back at Aether, walking backwards. "Come on! The shop closes at 4, and it's already 2! If you don't hurry, we are going to miss out on our smoothies!" She stoped as she began daydreaming about her pomegranate smoothie, licking her lips once. Ryuu on her shoulder was doing something similar, except he was day dreaming about his apple smoothie. He, however, was the more sensible of the two, and snapped out of the daydream faster than Wolfe. He lightly smacked her cheek with his tail, getting her attention, then he hissed at her. "I am not wasting time! You're just jealous cause I can get us there faster by walking than you can on you're own, and so you need me! Ha!" Wolfe was too busy arguing with Ryuu to notice if Aether had walked over, or if he had even passed her. There was another hiss, and she scowled at her partner. "Shut up! Take that back! You're just a big meanie!"

Tutorial - Page 2 Wolfe_13 Tutorial - Page 2 QExCVhj

::Character: Wolfe Tsukino::
    ::Magic: Plant-Make::
    ::Pet: Ryuu::
    ::Sword: Midori::

Completed Missions = 25/150 exp:
    Tutorial - Page 2 Animated-snake-image-0057
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 12th February 2015, 3:04 am

Aether grinned behind his mask at her reaction, apparently pickles don’t make good smoothies regardless. “We should get going once we get our money.” He informed, and as he said that the announcer approached him, a satchel in his hand which jingled as he stepped towards them. “Your money.” He said, handing Aether the satchel. “I trust you can split it however you two desire on your own.” He continued before turning around and leaving back to the tents. Opening the satchel up he noticed a few hundred coins, and judging by the weight and area of the small bag he estimated 6000 jewels to be within. Aether closed the bag back up and slipped it into his jacket pocket.

By the time he had calculated the money Riley had begun to walk towards the nearest town before turning around and walking backwards, calling to him. “Come on! The shop closes at 4, and it’s already 2! If you don’t hurry, we are going to miss out on our smoothies!” Aether sighed and smiled once again, starting to walk and catch up to her. She had stopped and begun to lick her lips, most likely thinking about a smoothie. By the time she snapped out of it he had walked past her and was looking back at her. She was arguing with her snake it seemed, since the snake had smacked her with its tail. “Shut up! Take that back! You’re just a big meanie!” could be heard from her general direction.

Stopping and turning around he called out to her. “Remember! They close at 4! We don’t want to be late!” Waving to her as he yelled before turning back around and continuing to walk, still unsure about what smoothie he would get, but he would sort that out once he arrived at the place.

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 6:45 am