Primary Magic: Plant Make
Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: Wolfe’s magic is plant make, so it’s just like how Droy’s magic causes plants to do his bidding. The only difference is in the Anime, Droy needed to throw seeds to be able to grow the plants. Wolfe doesn’t. Her magic causes vines to erupt out of the air, ground, or off her own person, which she can then use to attack with. She can also create flowers, both on the vines or in the air, which look like Christmas Cactus flowers. They, the vines, are only effective for about a 25 yard radius around her. Her vines only last as long as she actively keeps them. If she “forgets” about them or cuts off her magic to them, they wither away. She also has the power of Malefic Illusions, but she doesn’t enjoy using it, and will only cast that spell when absolutely necessary. Because of her illusionary power though, she doesn’t like to look into people’s eyes.
In battle, Wolfe can use her vines to grab, throw, hit, bind, or anything else vines can do, and the flowers can be razor sharp, or have a poisonous smell, or may just dazzle the person. If there is something that needs to be opened, and it doesn’t matter if it gets damaged, she can make a small vine go into the opening and grow, much like roots of trees and concrete. The growing vine will push the obstacles out of the way, and then she can shrink the vine and get through. Her vines give her an extended reach, and are as strong as her magic, so the stronger she grows as a magician, the farther her vines can reach and the stronger they get.
• She is incredibly strong when fighting water. Water is life for plants.
• It is effective for a wide radius of 25 yards around her.
• She can control, to an extent, surrounding plants, and when she is near them, they grow better, like her presence is fertilizer.
• She is weak against fire, because fire burns plants.
• At times, due to her Fertilizing Aura ability accidentally activating, plants near her may wrap around parts of her, hindering her in both daily life and battle, but normally it doesn't happen in battle.
• She can be easily dazed by attacks that involve light.
• When using some of her flower attacks, she may accidentally affect her team as well, due to wind moving the poison, or them looking at the flower, ect.
Lineage: Malefic Illusions:
Description: There was once an ancient madman, said to have strong powers of illusion. Rumor has it he made a deal with the devil to give him eyes to allow him to harm people. Anyone who looked into his eyes would be trapped in his own twisted and malefic world, were they would be tortured by the most bizarre of creations. However, he used his eyes too much and ended up going blind the rest of his life. These eyes were said to be passed down to his numerous descendants, albeit many know nothing of such happenings in their ancestry.
Ability: User can trap foes in a murderous and twisted world to mentally cause damage to them.
Usage: The user locks eyes with his foe to trap them in a malefic world to be tortured by their malefic creations. The eyes last for 3 posts and can be used once in a thread. In order for the torture to be sustained, direct eye contact must be kept at all times. The victim receives a third of the user's rank damage per post.
- Unique Abilities:
If the terrain is wet (a shallow river, mud, it’s raining…) or Wolfe gets wet from an attack (like when fighting a water mage), then Wolfe can absorb the water and get a 5% health regen. This ability uses 5% of her MP, so it's more of a trade.
- Fertilizing Aura:
Able to control, to an extent, nearby plants for a minimal use of MP because she isn’t creating and sustaining the life of the plants, only aiding it. It uses 2% of MP per post.
Completely defensive, when she runs out of MP, she can enclose herself in a giant flower bud for protection. She can be knocked out of the flower, but only after the attacker has weakened the flower. This can be used once as a D-Rank and increase as she ranks up.
- D Rank Spells:
Type: Plant, Offensive
Duration: One post
Cooldown: Two posts
Description: To cast, Wolfe will thrust her arm out, palm open and forward, and a magic circle appears on her palm. This spell causes vines to shoot out of Wolfe’s palm, which she grabs and swings at the target, knocking the target back. The speed is like that of a whip, and the target has to be at most 20 feet away. Once she has attacked, the vines retract and disappear.
• Designed for close combat, this spell is a great knock-back attack.
• It has a slight chance to stun an enemy, which gives Wolfe a better chance to dodge their next attack.
• She can attack multiple enemies with this attack, say if they were in her field of view. She cannot attack one target, then search for a new one. It needs to be in one motion.
• The target has to be visible, and Wolfe needs to be able to “lock on.” If the target is moving too fast or is hidden, Wolfe can blindly attack, but there is very little chance she will hit them.
• While she is attacking, Wolfe can’t defend herself from other attacks. So if she was attacked from the side, while she does have a free hand, she can’t do anything but dodge, which might cause her initial attack to miss.
• She cannot be walkign around when she uses this attack, as she needs to be able to keep her balance.
• Wolfe can sometimes misjudge her attack, causing the whip/vine to come back around and hit herself, injuring her as well.
- Stinging Rain:
Name: Stinging Rain
Type: Plant, Offensive
Duration: One post
Cooldown: Three posts
Description: Wolfe will raise her arms above her head, causing a large magic circle, that is about 25 feet in diameter, to appear above her. She will then quickly drop her arms, at which point thousands of pink razor sharp Cherry blossom petals will rain down in the affected area. The speed is like that of hail, but because of the large area of effect, most enemies can’t escape.
• The large area makes it easy to hit her targets.
• Because this spell involves tiny razor sharp petals, from outside the magic circle it appears very beautiful, like glittering pink rain. This can sometimes temporarily daze anyone outside the magic circle.
• During this spell, Wolfe can move freely inside the circle, so if she needs to dodge an attack, she can (in case someone can stand the pain of the razor petals long enough to get close enough to attack).
• Because the attack is based on area, and not meant to be specific, if any of her team mates are near her, they can also get injured.
• While using this attack, Wolfe also sustains light damage.
• While she is attacking, she is susceptible to range based attacks, which can cut through the curtain of petals.
• Because of the dazing effect the “pink glittering rain” has on anyone outside the circle, it means her team mates who are outside can be affected. One good part though is that the more a person sees this attack, the less likely they are to be dazed. (Kinda like the Troia spell and Natsu)
- Vine Curtain:
Name: Vine Curtain
Type: Plant, Defensive
Duration: Up to 3 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: If Wolfe is being attacked and needed a wall to protect her, she can summon a wall of vines woven together to hide behind. She holds both hands out in front of her, palms showing, and a magic circle appears on the ground in front of her, and then the wall grows out of that. The wall is curved slightly to deflect attacks rather than stop them, and is 10 feet long and 10 feet tall and about a foot thick. It can block 1 D rank attack. After that she gains damage and her wall is destroyed. Wolfe can cast the spell away from herself to protect someone else, so long as they are within 25 feet of her.
• The wall is incredibly strong, and can withstand about 5 D rank attacks.
• More people than just Wolfe can take shelter behind it.
• While the wall is up, Wolfe can attack from behind it with only Stinging Rain.
• Because it’s curved, she has no control over where a deflected attack may go, which means she could hit an ally.
• The wall only protects from attacks coming form the front. Not behind or above.
• If her concentration wavers, the wall collapses.
• She can’t see while behind the wall.
- Dreaming Fragrance:
Name: Dreaming Fragrance
Type: Plant, Poison, Offensive
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: Wolfe will hold her hands together in front of her like she had caught a bug, then she will open them slowly. A magic circle will appear just above them, and a large pink flower will appear and glow softly, and then a cloud of pollen/fragrance will lift from the flower and float to her target. The cloud, when inhaled, causes the affected person to go into a dream-like trance. The cloud, while it is susceptible to the wind, will generally follow Wolfe’s will and go in a 3 foot wide trail to her target. It is at its full potentcy within 10 feet of Wofle, after that, the target just gets dazed. The pollen has no effect after about 30 feet. It moves through the air only about 10 MPH.
• It is very potent and can take effect immediately.
• It can linger in the air while she uses other attacks (for two posts), so if needed, she can redirect it to another target.
• The target does not need to be in constant contact with the cloud of pollen to be affected. Just one sniff will do.
• If her team walks through the cloud, they will become affected too.
• If the wind changes, Wolfe cannot control who is affected.
• The Farther the pollen goes from Wolfe, the less potent it gets.
• Once used on a person, this attack will not affect them again for a week. It can only be used once per thread.
- Spell Fusions:
Locked until Rank B
Last edited by Riley Wolfe on 23rd January 2015, 12:42 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : tweaked)