Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ABC Alt list

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

ABC Alt list Empty ABC Alt list

Post by Moka 18th January 2015, 2:38 am

So, after being away I've noticed there's a lot of "members" and it turns out some of these new members are really people with alt accounts. I find it challenging to keep it all up so I am making this suggestion!
    To have an ABC Alt list. It'll be like the offical Face Claim claim, people post in the list and someone places them in ABC order via the MAIN account. Then have the alt names be in ABC order after the main account name.

So for example:

Fire - Firerycutie - LovelyFire - SassyFire

GreatDeadpool - Xavier - Zero

Hiro - Ean Vanguard

Indiana Jones - Shairako

Jellalwife - JuviaxGray - Leothelion

It doesn't have to look exactly like that. It could look like these:
    Fire; Firerycutie, LovelyFire, SassyFire

Fire [Firerycutie, LovelyFire, SassyFire]

Fire [Firerycutie|LovelyFire|SassyFire]

Or anything else.

Okay! So feel free to reply.

I hope Hiro and Indi don't mind me using them as examples~ ^.^'

EDIT JUST TO CLARIFY:

My suggestion isn't just an alt list in general but one that's organized in a way that makes it easy to people to see. Such as having the 1st two posts of the organized alt list be reserved for just that. Having it organized by ABC order via the main account made the most sense to me.

I'm not saying to create a new topic with an alt list like my suggestion. Just to create an ABC alt list.

Last edited by Moka on 18th January 2015, 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ABC Alt list D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    ABC Alt list Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

ABC Alt list Empty Re: ABC Alt list

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th January 2015, 3:50 am

I'm sure we had an alt list somewhere. Hmmm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ABC Alt list Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

ABC Alt list Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

ABC Alt list Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 18th January 2015, 6:32 pm

Speed Demon Zack wrote:I'm sure we had an alt list somewhere. Hmmm

I tried making one...but it also had someone's FC with it.
    It was an ABC alt and FC list. But it's in the archives most likely.

The other alt list just has people post in it but there's no organized listings of it. One has to look through the pages of that topic to see who has alts and what their names are.

My suggestion isn't just an alt list in general but one that's organized in a way that makes it easy to people to see. Such as having the 1st two posts of the organized alt list be reserved for just that. Having it organized by ABC order via the main account made the most sense to me.

ABC Alt list Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 19th January 2015, 1:27 am

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

ABC Alt list Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

ABC Alt list Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Friend
    Friend

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 0

Post by Friend 19th January 2015, 1:26 pm

Hey. Hey Moka. Here. It's a present for you. Here, have a sneak-peek before you click the link.

ABC Alt list Screenshot2015-01-19at122328PM_zps605a40f0

Spoiler:

Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 19th January 2015, 6:08 pm

"The other alt list just has people post in it but there's no organized listings of it. One has to look through the pages of that topic to see who has alts and what their names are.

My suggestion isn't just an alt list in general but one that's organized in a way that makes it easy to people to see. Such as having the 1st two posts of the organized alt list be reserved for just that. Having it organized by ABC order via the main account made the most sense to me."

That link you posted is the "other alt list".
    Also what I said above is what I said in the post before yours...and in the introduction post of this topic.
    But it looks like Fri has made a list that fits my suggestion.

Friend wrote:
    Hey. Hey Moka. Here. It's a present for you. Here, have a sneak-peek before you click the link.

ABC Alt list Screenshot2015-01-19at122328PM_zps605a40f0

Thankies.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:44 pm