Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers!

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! Empty Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers!

Post by Kihia 30th December 2014, 6:40 pm

Kihia sat in a meditating position in front of the mysterious doorway that had recently appeared in the spooky forest, he had been called upon by the magic council to meet in this location with a preselected group of mages to explore whatever may be inside the door well. Kihia put his hands on Icarus that was laying on his lap, he gently picked it up and balanced it out on two fingers, carefully channeling a portion of his magical power into the weapon, causing ice to glaze over its surface, I wonder where the rest of the group is at… I just hope they arrive soon.

(OOC: Posting order will be what is set by who enters when)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! Kihisi10
    Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! Empty Re: Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers!

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 4th January 2015, 2:47 am

Kiba was second to arrive, he had been pushed out of his cozy library to come go down some stupid damn pit. But when a Magic council member comes and asks you in person, you don't say no. So there he was, on Kaylee's back just reading a book as the Dire wolf walked to the destination. One thing the Counsel member did not tell him was that he needed to hurry. Kiba was reading a new book today, not all that great of one mind you but it passed the time. As the two of the approached the door and the man sitting in-front of it, Kaylee gave his foot a nip, which cause Kiba to look up. 

"Oh we are here." Kiba slid off of Kaylee's back and gave her a gentle pat on the side. "Thanks Kaylee." he scratched her ear and walked up besides the man. He was clearly meditating, Kiba smiled and decided to join him. Kiba keeled down and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and expanded his Chi outwards to feel the land around him, keeping any from interfering with the other man of course. Kiba felt the anchent land and all it glory, he felt the gentle wind as it touched the trees and the water of a small pond off a ways. This place was was not all it was made out to be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! QGrxNTU
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! Empty Re: Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers!

Post by Kirahunter 5th January 2015, 6:41 pm

Simon fell from the sky above the trees of the spooky forest. He crashed to the ground on his feet a short distance away from Kiba and Kihia. The phoenix mage was in a curious state, his feather coat was hanging on one shoulder, his jacket(yes he wears a jacket under a coat) was rumpled, his shoes were on the wrong feet and untied, his hair looked like a bed of ruffled feathers and it seemed he had forgotten to fasten his belt. As he fixed himself up Simon groaned and half explained his situation "Ugh wrestle one vulcan chief to the ground and suddenly every humanoid monster around wants a chance to fight you hand to hand." When the young mage was finally presentable he inspected the two mages who arrived before him and the strange door "Now this is quite the place. I wonder if it's cold down there, maybe I should have worn a shirt today..." It took a special kind of person to wear a feather coat over a jacket but not wear a shirt. "Meh I'm fire. I'll manage some how." With a train of thought like a derailed locomotive his focus shifted to Kiba and Kihia "Right so you guys are supposed to help me check this place out? May I ask who the hell you guys are?"

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 
    Lineage : Ex Nihilo
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Experience : 762.5

Post by Vox Nihili 15th January 2015, 2:19 pm

A pair of red eyes casually continued scanning the map held in hands clad in black cloth, following the path drawn out for him as he continued on his journey through the forest. Being assigned to a dangerous mission didn’t bother Dederik, what had irritated him however was that his assignment was only given to him after his towel fell down when speaking with a superior officer’s wife. [color=red] “All because my towel fell down, I have to record and oversee the exploration of an unknown doorway… How was she ever put in charge.”[color] He grumbled softly to himself before finally reaching the meeting place. Clad in a Prussian blue, military uniform with a large black backpack his eyes looked over the small gathering. Slipping the map away his hands pulled out a small notebook. “Are vee all ready?”

OOC: Sorry for the lengthy delay, had to wait for C rank approval and spells, then got sick e.e

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! 36626_s
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 18th January 2015, 8:07 am

OOC:

In the trees of spooky forest, there seemed to be a constant rustling of the leaves. There was a slight breeze along with the shade given my the trees, keeping the place at a cool temperature. Above the four men talking among themselves, there was a set of eyes. These eyes were that of a demon, gleaming a deep purple against the light. The rustling then became louder, following by the sound of a man face-planting into the ground. The boy drags himself up, blinking a few times before walking to the group.

"Sorry for making you wait. I was a bit.. Busy with things." Daiko shrugs, scratching the back of his head. He has the simple outfit of someone who would be relaxing at home, not someone that was about to be exploring a dungeon. He raps his knuckles against his guns through his pocket, the ring that was hitting it making a clicking sound against the hard metal. "Well.. Now that we're here, lead the way, Kihia." Daiko smiles, hiding the fact that the ice mage was the only one he knew, having been with him a bit ago when Heero, Rita and himself were caught in the middle of a fight. He didn't have many other places to go, so he'd decided he'd be following Kihia through this strange tunnel.

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 19th January 2015, 6:10 pm

Kihia opened his eyes and watched as the rest of the group finally arrived, he then stood up and dusted himself off. “Nice to meet you all… I am Kihia Avoa, Ace of Courage from Lamia Scale…” He then fell silent as he nodded towards Daiko in return greeting and then to Kiba and the others. He then walked forward and sheathed Icarus, knocking the ice off what had formed on it. He then placed his left hand on the door and felt the cold metal resonate its temperature through the metal of his armor, What secrets does this place hold… I wonder…

Kihia the pushed on the doorway, opening up the doorway with a loud creaking noise echoed out with a gust of wind. He waited a moment and looked at his companions before venturing in, when he did, he immiedietly found himself walking down a spiral staircase, dimly lit by some kind of luminous material built into the ceiling, He then stopped for a moment and looked back, “Everyone try there best to stick together… none of us may truly know the dangers this place my hold…” He then paused for a moment waiting on their responses, he then continued onward, walking carefully down the stairs…

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 25th January 2015, 2:23 am

Kiba stood as well when the other man did. Kiba simply watched, he did not want to say anything until he had too. the Man who had been meditating introduced himself and Kihia. Kiba sighed at the fact it would be his turn to introduce himself now. 

"Kiba Yukiko Eclipse Soul's Ace of Reincarnation." Kiba state flatly. He really didn't know what else to say, until the fact they were mages popped into his head. "Oh right... I use anti-magic... stay out of my way or you'll be affected. If i tell you to back off, get thirty meters from me." Kiba honestly didn't care what they did. They were not Eclipse soul, so they weren't worth his time.

Kiba watched as Kaylee knocked over one of the mages and laid on him. He smile and looked around. He saw another man nearby and walked over and grabbed him by the arm. "your coming with us now."

(OCC: Krow is replacing Kirahunter)

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 26th January 2015, 5:17 am

Krow grinned as he stood among the gathering of mages. He was pretty excited about this, a strange doorway meant only one thing to the fire dragon slayer, and that thing was Adventure. He was however annoyed by the fact he'd have to work alongside a Rune Knight. Krow had always had trouble following the Council's rules, and he knew their lap dog would most likely get on his ass about his destructive behavior.

Krow watched as the man who had announced himself as being, "Kihia Avoa, the Ace of Courage belonging to Lamia Scale" walked forth. The man had shaken ice off of his blade, the mere sighting of the ice bringing a scowl into place upon the dragon slayer's maw. "Friggin' Ice-guy." He grumbled while crossing his arms over his chest. He'd never liked ice mages, they always rubbed him the wrong way. Shocker, right?

He then heard another of the gather mages introduced himself as being, "Kiba Yukiko, the Ace of Reincarnation belonging to Eclipse Soul." Krow hadn't bothered to listen to the rest of this mages rambling, as the second he saw the doors open he rushed forth ignoring most of what was said afterwards. When he finally heard the Eclipse Soul mages voice fall silent, he turned around to face them standing a mere five steps down the stairway as he said, "The names Krow, Fire Dragon Slayer of Cor Draco. Get in my way and I'll burn ya." After this had been said he turned back around and began running down the stairs.

Last edited by Krow on 12th February 2015, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 29th January 2015, 8:11 pm

With the introduction of Kiba and Kihia out of the way Dederik took it upon himself to make a far, far, faar less noteworthy introduction than either of the titled mages. “Dederik Vonkaiserblitz, sacrificial lamb of zee Rune Knights. Here for all of zee record keeping pleasures zat come vis zee job, and no I cannot get any of you off of paying your parking tickets.” He replied said for his introduction.

Mentally he was idly replaying the voice of Kiba Yukiko in his head over and over, trying to get himself used to identifying it after the warning of his anti-magic powers. With what he expected to be the destructive dragonslayer that meant that he would have to help fight not only looking out for attacks from whatever lay within, but also from two of his party members… “So Kihia… I take it vee vill proceed vis zee strongest of zee group at zee front und back to counter any traps or ambushes. Vis us less powerful members serving as support in battles?”

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 31st January 2015, 5:50 pm

Daiko just sat there, taking in the different accents and quirks of the different people. One thing he noticed in particular was one of them was missing a Magical Signature. 'Kiba... Uninterested in most of what we are doing. Kihia... He seems to know what he is doing, so it'd be best to follow him. Dederick... Rune Knight, has a strange accent. Krow... a slayer, seemingly powerful. A member of fairy tail like myself.' The slayer nods, noticing that he had made no introduction at all, and realized that if he didn't speak up soon he was to be ignored.

"Daiko Seidra, Venom Demon Slayer of Fairy Tail." He stated, taking a special interest in the one who went by 'Krow'. Thought they were ditching basically everyone else in that moment, Daiko followed this other slayer closely. "Burnt, huh?" he chuckled, and felt a ball of fur move around from inside of his jacket. At a whispering tone, the exceed said "Dai... You think he would fry fish if I asked him..?" He then awkwardly punched himself where the exceed sat, signaling for him to shut up.

"Guys, let's go. We can't spend all day out here, we have a dungeon to clear." He swiftly ran toward the steps, losing his balance from the damp stone. He then began to tumble down the stairs, falling step by step...

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 1st February 2015, 5:14 pm

Kihia heard as everyone walked inside the tunnel, he watched as one member who he learned as Krow, rushed in and then rushed ahead. He then heard the door close behind everyone and sealing shut with numerous grinding stones echoing throughout the cave, he then heard the first step launch forward and slam up against the Ceiling, his eyes widened and he called out, “Everyone run!” He then waited for hopefully everyone to pass him by before he ran down after them making sure no one fell behind. As Kihia ran steps one by one slammed forward creating an ever encroaching wall. He finally reached the first room and he lunged into the floor and landed with a thud.

He then looked back breathing heavily, “Well it seems there is no going back now…” Kihia sat up a bit looking around, the cavern room they were in was dimly lit, leading into a cavern that seemed to be heading deeper into the earth… Kihia sighed and got up, “Is everyone ok… and furthermore… any complaints about Dederik’s proposition for our group to be structured going in…?”

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 12th February 2015, 2:45 pm

Kiba didn't need prompting from Kihia he had felt the shift in the earth before it happened, He cleared the stairs quickly. Landing below as the rest would catch up, Kiba sniffed a little, the scent of death was in the air. Kiba paid little attention to the others as he scanned the area. Kihia spoke of something that the Rune Knight had said causing Kiba to turn around, "Perhaps we should learn more of each others ability's first, like who fight at range and how fights up close. As well as the way their skills work." Kiba Yawned a little. "Like the fact, that a lot of my ability's cause nasty side effects." Kiba didn't honestly care how the group was arranged, but the Term "Strongest to Weakest" was a relative term as everyone had their own strengths and weaknesses.

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 12th February 2015, 3:01 pm

Krow, having shoved past the two guild Aces in their merry little band of misfits had already been halfway down the spiraling staircase by the time the ground had begun to shift. He'd looked over his shoulders to make sure none of them were dead. This would turn out to have been a stupid move to make, as it had lead to him tripping and toppling head first down the rest of the stairs. For each curve in the staircase he hit a wall which only quickened the pace of his descent. Despite his seemingly painful method of travel, he had been the first to make it down the stairs. His arrival was followed by the one with the ugly pet, the guy who looked really effeminate and not really worth remembering. Krow couldn't really remember what his name was, nor had he carried. When they had once more brought up the topic of a teammate awareness monologue session, the fire dragon slayer had quite literally fallen asleep while sitting upon the ground. His maw opening and closing as he snored in his sleep. A clear bubble dipping in and out his noise as he snored. This lasting only a few minutes before he was snapped back into the waking world.

Dungeon Beta Test: Dungeon Explorers! GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 15th February 2015, 9:38 pm

The sound of grinding stone brought Dederik’s red gaze slipping back to the door behind him as he was making his way down the stairs, the initial sight of the step rising up sent him leaping into action just as Kihia opened his mouth for the sound of retreat. Running down the stairs as his gaze watched the floor beneath and before him so that he wouldn’t trip in the flight until he finally reached safety.

“Zat is a good idea, alzough vee arranging ourselves based on zee ranged capabilities is a hit or miss ven zere are unknown traps or ambushes zat can come from eizer direction. Zee title of Ace means zat you two are among zee most experienced in your guilds, correct?” Dederik replied as he looked back at Kiba. “Zat should mean zee two of you are zee most likely to repel attacks and set zee pace of combat… Alzough I vouldn’t mind if zee ozer male took zee lead, but I expect my usefulness to be purely as a supportive melee combatant zat vould follow zee pace you two set.”

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 16th February 2015, 11:50 am

Daiko stands back up at the bottom of the stares, the entire room around them stinking of death and wet moss. Looking around, he waits for the others who were not far behind. He then decided to tell them what he was actually good at. "Hmm.. I'm mostly good with ranged attacks, though I do have a few close-combat spells that could help out. I usually try to make use off pistols, but I also have a sword" He blinks back at them, not wanting to take the lead. If there was to be traps, then he wasn't going to be the only one who was sacrificed for the good of the team. "I think it would be best if Kihia or Kiba took the lead... They both seem to know what they are talking about when it comes to this sort of thing." He then awkwardly scratches the back of his head, smiling.

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 18th February 2015, 9:25 pm

Kihia listened intently to what everyone had to say, detailing out each of their individual strengths, he nodded when it seemed everyone but himself had detailed what their strengths was. Kihia waited a moment before going in unison with what others had to say, “I am a Defensive Close quarters specialist… coupled with my magic… I can be a defensive wall to those I deem my friends or allies…” Kihia paused for a moment thinking of an issue on par with combat, he then sighed, “However… I will go ahead and say I am not the fastest person navigating underground… considering the depths of the mystery of this cave… I don’t know if speed or patience will be more important than the other…” Kihia then fell silent for a moment longer, and started to try and use his enhanced hearing to listen in on anything he could possibly pick up coming from deep within the cave system itself.

After a moment however he sighed, unable to pick up anything that seemed out of the ordinary… he then finally spoke up, “If one of you would be a better navigator… it probably be best that I be behind the leader… so I can possibly react and help defend the group faster… however… this is still up to you all…”

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:07 pm