Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else

Post by Kirahunter 30th March 2015, 6:44 am

Simon was surprised by Zephyr's down fall. But not at all upset. After that literal low blow Simon would be okay with never seeing Zephyr again, ever. The phoenix took the hand offered to him with a laugh "Honor in fighting along side me? That's a new one. I'm more used to "I expected someone taller." As Zephyr and his beast were taken away on stretchers Simon rolled his shoulders and stretched himself out trying to work out his soreness from the last fight. His regenerative flames danced all over his body slowly working away his injuries, he was a bit embarrassed when they lingered around his lower regions. He tried to play it off by ignoring it. "Anyway you did good. I don't really care if that thing with your ice stick was intentional or not it was pretty sweet." Simon walked over to the spot where he fought the gorilla elephant thing monster and found where he had dropped Arondight. "Man I don't even remember dropping you." He scooped the blue metal blade from the ground gripping it in his right hand "Almost half-way there. Alright I'm ready to rumble. What about you Kihia?" The frozen knight would have a grand total of no time to answer as a bell ringed and an announcer boomed:

"Ladies and gentleman! We bring you today's creature feature! Two savage giants here to wreak havoc! Can Simon and Kihia stand up to the onslaught from the incredible might of the arena's grim reaper team: Behemoth and the Braga Dragon!"

Simon slung Arondight on his back "Alright this sounds like it's going to be a party. Try and save your magic still Kihia, the real fight starts next round." A different gate opened on a far side of the arena and two giant shadows loomed in it's darkness. Simon sniffed the air and was appalled by the suddenly sickly smell of blood. The behemoth looked like a massive purple lion bred with a gazelle and a fish easily three-Kihia's tall and ten-Kihia's long. The Braga dragon was twice as long flying a few Kihia's above the behemoth, Simon thought it looked like a giant eel with wings. Something gave him the feeling that being called an eel was a berserk button for the monster. Simon was getting excited, fighting giant monsters is pretty much what he lived for. Although he was a little upset that he was going to have to hold back. "Kihia I've got a plan to put these suckers on ice. Naturally that requires some ice. I'm going to go be a distraction. While I keep them focused on me I need you to do whatever it takes to get them frozen together. I need them stuck to each other. I want to take them both in one large attack but we can't risk the mana if it won't take both of them at once. Get it? Got it? Good." Simon gripped Arondight with both hands and charged roaring at his giants foes who roared in rebuttal. Now he was really rearing to go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else

Post by Kihia 6th April 2015, 8:56 pm

Kihia looked at the two monsters as they walked towards the two mages, he heard Simons concern with his magic expenditure, which Kihia simply shook his head. ”As I told you before Simon… you need not worry about my magic consumption, my equipment more than makes up for it…” Kihia then looked at the two oncoming beasts with an intense look in his eyes. He then took a deep breath and exhaled, Though they are beasts they are probably not senseless… strategy here is key as our opponents seemingly eclipse us both in size and possibly power… He then opened up his eyes when he heard Simons idea and request, at this Kihia actually smiled. “I might have something up my sleeve for that…” He then sheathed Icarus onto his back and nodded, he then put his fists together has he started to channel his magical power to them, “May the Grasp of the Eternal ice fuse with the Blast that comes from the Very fist of an Angel… Frozen Angel’s… Eternal Grasp…” Kihia’s arms then turned into holy Ice as he charged at the two beasts.

Kihia then opened up his arms wide as his forearms extended and his hands grew to an enormous size. He then swung his arms forward as both hands got to either side of the beasts, when a flash of light moved down both arms of ice and to the hands, “Now Freeze!” The two sources of light erupted from each hand and enveloped both of the beasts making them roar out in pain and surprise. Then suddenly the magical power that erupted from Kihia’s frozen hands started to freeze over into a giant block of ice that covered most of the monsters as well as connected the two arms of ice. Kihia then stood there holding is stance grunting under the strain of trying to hold both of the beasts at bay, the crowd roared with excitement as Kihia maintained his focus, “Simon, if you are going to pull of your attack do it now! I don’t think I can hold these two for long even with this spell fusion… so hit em hard… and hit em fast…” Kihia finished those words as he felt the beasts start to fight the spells hold causing the ice itself start to creak and groan from the strain, Hold on… atleast for a little bit longer… We can handle this…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Kihisi10
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 12th April 2015, 6:18 pm

Simon was impressed by Kihia's fancy ice show. All the glowing and heavenly light was honestly kind of awe inspiring, a sentiment that the audience apparently agreed with as they went into an uproar of cheering at the display of magic. Simon laughed "I guess they were really hungry for a magic display. You know after our little fist fight with Zephy." He popped his knuckles and rolled his neck "Oh man they're going to lose their minds when they see this. Thanks Kihia." The phoenix charged at the two frozen monsters clenching his hands into fists "I've wanted to do this since forever." Jumping above the behemoths, Simon analyzed his targets. Their own mass would work against them in this attack, and on top of that their frozen state would make them particularly susceptible to the coming blow. Then there was the factor that his spell was super freaking awesome; all that added together summed up to loads of damage in his eyes. So flipping in the air so that his head was pointed down he seemed to freeze in the air.

They looked so helpless, bound by incredible heavenly ice, completely at his mercy. Simon almost felt a little bad, key word being almost. "Kihia you brought the ice of heaven. Now I'm going to bring the fires of hell!" Simon's right leg was suddenly consumed in brilliant blue fire, but the crowd hardly noticed paying far more attention to the sky as it was suddenly dyed a bright red. "This is the ultimate attack of my Phoenix Fire. So watch closely folks this is a once in a life time spectacle!" Simon said that but odds are he would use this move again in the fight with the King, but the crowd didn't know that. Then the blue phoenix fire turned red and more shocking traveled up Simon's leg expanding to consumed his entire body. The boy's entire form was swallowed in a ball of fire that just kept growing and expanding like a miniature sun. The magic reflector shield of the arena was pushed upward, being muscled out of the way by the great ball of fire. The security force monitoring the shield would later describe this effect as completely impossible but Simon didn't rightly give a damn. Then the ball of fire unfurled revealing Simon to have taken on the guise of a phoenix. But this was not his typical eagle-sized bird of blue fire, he was massive, this red fire monstrosity was bigger then either the Behemoth of the Braga Dragon. Gasps of surprise escaped the onlookers which only served to fuel Simon's fire. It took an ungodly effort to keep the heat of his fire from touching Kihia's ice but Simon was no amateur and he refused to allow his fire to raise the temperature of the ice even one degree.

He cawed loud enough to be heard around the island "Now behold! Giga Crush!" The massive phoenix stomped down on the frozen monsters below it crushing them both under it's colossal talon. The frozen bodies of the beasts cracked and crunched but their ordeal was far from over as the impact unleashed a massive lava geyser consuming the behemoth and braga dragon, the plume became so huge that it would hide Simon from view. It was a miracle no one else got hurt. When the lava settled it would leave a huge lava pit in the arena with the skeletons of the arena's "grim reaper team" slowly burning away in it's intense heat. When he became visible again Simon was back to his human form and guided his fall from the air to land next to Kihia. He laughed, and half whispered to Kihia "Oh man that was sweet. Just between you and me, the whole giant phoenix form thing doesn't normally happen that was just some pyrotechnics to play it up. If I have to use it again it'll more likely just visibly be the lava plume. Just as a heads up." Sure he was blanatly contradicting himself using extra magic to flare up his attack despite constantly telling Kihia to be frugal, but he had fun and fun is what's it is really all about right? He offered the ice mage a high five as he continued to feel ecstatic "We're so freaking cool. I gotta give you credit though, those were some tough dudes they probably would have survived my attack if not frozen. Temperature shock of that level is one nasty customer. I mean the whole massive impact and lava explosion were probably a factor but credit where credit is due and all that."

_______

MP: 85%

Giga Crush Cooldown: 11 posts

I've had that spell for almost a year now and only just now got to use it. So happy.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 12th April 2015, 8:38 pm

Kihia watched as Simon transformed himself into a giant Phoenix and after a moment came down on the two frozen beasts in a giant eruption of lava that incinerated the two beasts. After a moment Simon came back down and commented that he had added a bit of visual flare to that casting, this only caused Kihia to smile. He stretched his arms now back to normal and then accepted the hi five from Simon, He then nodded towards Simon in thanks when he gave some of the credit to the spell Kihia had also used. “Indeed… For Elements that are considered to be opposites… if used correctly… can be a very powerful combination…” Kihia then took a deep breath as he was about to say something else when the announcer cut him off.

“Laaaaddiiiiiieeessss and Gentlemeeen! We are entering into round four of our Islands beloved and ancient fight fest, so far Simon and Kihia have fought exceptionally well! Fighting Opponent after opponent in their matches, in the first round they took on both Hydroman and Yamchaka, however the age old team lost their team work when the new dynamic duo threw a wrench, or more specifically Yamachaka, into their plans. Then they faced the Legendary Zephyr and Gorrillephanth, however the mighty beast fell with a flurry of attacks from both Simon and Kihia, followed by some no magic based dirty fighting between Zephyr and his two opponents, however even then the mighty Zephyr was no match against these two! As for their latest match, if we even could call it that, they were put up against the arena’s Grim reaper team: Behemoth and the Braga Dragon, however the matched was cut, actually cooked dramatacially short as the beasts were first put on ice and then blasted by a blazing inferno by Fairy Tail’s famous Phoenix!”

The Announcer then paused as the crowd roared with approval before the announcer continued, “Now for the fourth round, they are up against Johnny Cage the famous kick boxer! And the fearsome Asura Tiger! But that’s not allllllll! The organizers have decided for the rule of the Labyrinth to be put into effect for this match to decide the quarter finalists!!!!” At this Kihia’s brow furrowed and he looked at Simon, “Rule of the… Labyrinth…? Why do I have a feeling the Master has been giving lessons in random events and mazes…” At those words the ground started to glow as walls of stone came up forming a giant maze, with one wall forming between Simon and Kihia. “Oh… great….”

Last edited by Kihia on 13th April 2015, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Kihisi10
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 17496c10

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th April 2015, 8:38 pm

The member 'Kihia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 WeakMonster King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Die_05_42162_sm King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Die_04_42161_sm
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 17th April 2015, 5:31 pm

Simon was stunned speechless. "Johnny Cage?" It was a dream and a half come true. The Wizard Saint was a little nameless kid again sneaking into a noble's house back in Ca=Elum. No his goal was not to steal money or food but he wanted to steal a glimpse at the lacrima television he knew the noble owned. Why was he endangering life and limb for the sake for a little tv time? Simple. Because it was worth it, so very very worth it. Word on the street was that a new movie was going to be airing in a few minutes and who was starring in the movie but the little nameless boy's all time favorite movie actor: Johnny Cage. As the wizard saint charged recklessly through the maze his younger self wiggled through an air-vent to get into the best place for him to watch Citizen Caged the karate film that would soon top the charts nation wide. The boy would think as he saw the man walk on screen that he had to meet him in person regardless of the circumstances. Funny that those circumstances would be in a stone maze in an international fighting tournament but hey beggers can't be choosers. Well actually Simon was quite the chooser when he was a begger, as in he chose what houses to rob but that's not important now.

What mattered was when he rounded the corner he saw him. Six foot five, bleach blonde hair just longer then a buzz cut, enough muscle to make a vulcan envious he could be identified even from the back. Simon swore his heart stopped "Holy shit it's really you." The man before him turned around to look at him revealing the word "Johnny," tattooed to his chest and in Simon's opinion the coolest shades in the world. "Well shit I didn't think I would run into a fan here." Simon's jaw dropped "You sound just like you do in the movies!" Johnny grinned and put his hands on his waist "Course. You know what I say. The man you see in the movies is the man you see on the streets." Simon clapped his hands together "Oh man as a kid that's what I always loved about you! You're movies don't have any special effects because..." "I am the special effects," finished the movie star. He popped his knuckles and rolled his neck, "You know you're kinda famous yourself. You know the whole Wizard Saint thing and all. I'm surprised someone like you would be a fan of someone like me. But the whole, "When I was a kid," thing makes me sound old. Aren't you like only fifteen?" It was everything Simon could do to not jump for joy when Johnny called him famous, it was like the master calling you skilled, the dragon calling you hot, it was like God calling you holy. Years of practice in controlling his emotions were put to the test as Simon tried to keep things under wraps to aid the effort Simon tried to focus on Johnny's last statement by saying, "Oh sorry I didn't mean that. I was like six when Citizen Caged came out and you were nineteen right? One of the youngest block buster stars ever! Heck it was your third one! So you'd only be like twenty eight, I mean unless that time warp story thing I saw in the news was true." Cage burst out laughing "Oh yeah the time warp! That was some funky stuff to be sure. I mean you should try disappearing for five years with no explenation, people get some crazy ideas. But yeah biologically I'm twenty three but the news never believes me, says I went into hiding when I really was sent into the future by a hater." Simon lit up like a christmas tree "So it's true!" Light gleamed off his legendary shades as he confirmed "Every word. I do get steamed about it sometimes though. I spend my whole life proving that I'm every bit the man in real life as I am on the screen but still no one believes me."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 21st April 2015, 5:00 pm

Kihia sighed as he was now separated from his companion, in a giant maze to boot. Kihia didn’t wait around, as he went on and started looking for one of the opponents or Simon, he was hoping he could meet up with the Wizard Saint to be more effective in this round, however, sadly luck was not on his side this hour. He was standing at a four way intersection trying to decide which way to go when he heard a low feline growl echo from one of the path ways. Kihia immediately turned that direction and adopted a low fighting stance and waited. He then saw a massive three faced tiger slowly walk down the corridor, staring straight at him.

“You must be the Asura Tiger… you just had to be my opponent…” at this the tiger roared and began to charge, Kihia quickly reacted by reaching down and punching the ground. “Plain of the Ice Angel!” A sheet of ice erupted from his hand and covered the entire visible area of the Labyrinth, he hoped that it would slow the massive tiger down, sadly however, it did not. An animal that knows how to run on ice… this is not my day… As the Tiger reached him Kihia kicked forward and ducked down and slid under the massive tiger as it missed its prey. Sliding underneath it Kihia quickly punched the ground to stop as both of his fist started to glow… “Supreme fist…” He then jumped up and swung at the stomach of the massive tiger hitting home, “of the Frozen Angel!” his words echoed out as a giant flash of magical power erupted and impacted the tigers stomach which called its rear end to flip upward and crash against a wall on the opposite side. Kihia then dashed forward, rearing back his right fist as he approached, when suddenly the tigers tail swatted him down on the floor.

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 23rd April 2015, 6:45 pm

Simon felt a pang of sympathy for his childhood hero that really did sound devastating. "I swear I believe you Mr. Cage! Like I said just how real you were was one of the things I most loved about you growing up. I guess I always had hero worship issues. I'd flock to legendary names and heroes, it's part of why I came to Fairy Tail. But time and time again they'd disappoint. It seemed no one was what the media painted them to be. But you were real, the real deal. That made you my real hero." Simon would deny it every happened but he was kind of crying a little "Then you just vanished without a word. I was crushed. I'm sorry you didn't ask for my life story. But I guess the bottom line is in that time I became my own hero. I became the man I wanted all those "legends" to be. I became a powerful mage, a wizard saint and then you returned and I feel my faith in heroes kinda restored lately. I need to thank you for that, for being a real hero and encouraging me to be one too." Johnny grinned ear to ear the way movie actors do and put his hand on Simon's shoulder "That's a real heart warmer kid. I've been showered in fan praise for years but that really hits home. From now on you've got the right to call my Johnny." Simon had to pinch himself he thought he was dreaming he quickly wiped tears from his face "Alright Johnny. Thank you that means a ton to me." Cage took his hand off Simon and backed up a few feet "Alright but now it's time to fight!"

Simon was as giddy as a kid in a candy store. How would you feel if you got to fight your favorite action movie star? Johnny made the first move performing his famous shadow kick, a rapid charge followed by a high kick. Now while the shadow kick was a nasty surprise to most combatants it was a technique Simon had seen a million times before. Now while a smart fighter would counter the attack based on his past knowledge, this was a Fairy Tail mage, Simon instead chose to mimic the attack meeting Johnny head on. Their kicks collided knocking them both back a few feet, Simon and Johnny both taking on fighting stances that were most certainly both picked not for any functional purpose but because they looked cool, "Nice kick kid. But can you do this?" Johnny ducked into a high speed uppercut that connected with Simon's jaw. The phoenix was knocked into the air and landed on the ground a distance away. Simon sprung to his feet wiping blood from his mouth "Nice my turn." Simon charged mirroring the move as Johnny made no apparent effort to counter it. However the movie star didn't exactly go flying like Simon did. He took a step back and rubbed his chin "You're kicks are impressive kid but you're punch needs some work. Alright come at me for real. I'm not here to play copy-cat fight you know." Simon bit the inside of his lip when he became aware of the ineffectiveness of his punch "Alright but no crying when you lose." Light reflected off Johnny's glasses "Same goes for you."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 24th April 2015, 9:03 pm

Kihia bounced a few meters away from the spot he was at when he had been hit, before he stopped sliding on the ice he punched the ground releasing yet another powerful blast of cryogenic magical power propelling him forward back towards the Asura Tiger and threw his right fist forward as his feet touched the ground the blast of magical power erupted from his hand and launched at the tigers head. However as it approached the face that looked at it suddenly inhaled bring the blast of magical power into its mouth. It then got up as its fur turned white, the front face then faced Kihia and exhaled as a plume of snow came out of its mouth and assaulted Kihia like a blizzard.

Kihia took the spell only for a moment then he started to inhale, as the attack from the Asura tiger started to be consumed by Kihia. After a moment the entire blizzard was consumed and Kihia himself feeling a bit better. “Well that’s a fancy trick you have there… seems like you can absorb elements and take on their base elemental properties… Sadly for you… That trick backfires against someone like myself.” Kihia then understanding what he had to do sent magical power to his forearms turning them both into holy ice, “Twin Glaives of the Frozen Angel…” His arms then were molded into two large glaive blades and he skated in right next to the Asura tiger before it could react and unleashed a relentless flurry of slashes, however this wasn’t to lethal has they were just skin lacerations, the tiger then roared out and tried to swipe at Kihia with one of its massive paws, Kihia however saw the attack coming and thrusted both of his arms through the paw which made it stop and the tiger to let out a massive roar in pain that echoed throughout the Labyrinth.

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 29th April 2015, 5:19 am

Johnny rolled his shoulders "Say you're a wizard saint right? So where's the spell slinging and magic madness?" Simon shrugged "I'm trying to conserve magic power here. We've still got quite a few rounds left ahead of us. I can't afford to face the king without magic." Cage frowned then charged Simon who in turn readied himself to counter whatever Johnny threw at him. The only thing he wasn't ready for is what he actually did. Johnny pulled back his arm surrounding it in a green energy before slinging it at Simon's head. Surprised by the apparant magic Simon crossed his arms over his face to block the hit, but the blow had a bit more kick then expected and sent Simon flying into a wall. "What the, you can use magic?" Johnny bounced back and forth on his heels "Damn right. Now take me seriously or get out of here!" The blow shook Simon a bit but he could still move "Right here I go!" The phoenix stared down Johnny, raised his right arm level with him and snapped his fingers. Then with a sound like a thunder clap Johnny was swallowed in a ball of fire "Phoenix Rage!" Mr. Cage cried in pain but grit his teeth and forced himself forward through the flames. He was greeted by a flying jump kick from Simon that he opted to dodge with a matrix back bend. Simon flew over him landing on his forward foot first before spinning on it extending his back leg into an impromptu spin kick.

Johnny was in no position to counter as the kick connected with his bent-backwards head knocking him into the wall of the labyrinth. Johnny recovered quickly but Simon was already on him in a flurry of God Leg enhanced kicks. However Cage had no intention of going down that simple blocking each blow with his arms before he broke the combo by head butting Simon's forehead to knock him back. Simon was dazed struggling to keep his head on straight when he took a magically enhanced round house kick to the gut. The phoenix was knocked side ways crashing through the wall of the labyrinth. He pulled himself to his feet and grit his teeth from pain, his gut hurt and the back of his head took a nasty hit agaisnt the wall, "Man you're somehow even better in real life then on camera." Johnny stepped through the hole in the wall "I told you once I've told you a thousand times, I'm the real deal." Simon rubbed the back of his head as he stalled for a little time allowing his regenerative flames to doctor him "But I'm no push over either." "Yeah but you are stalling for time. Waiting for your partner to finish up and help out?" Simon grinned an evil smile as he filled with elation, all his life he had wanted to say this line and the time was finally nigh "No. I've just been waiting till you were in the right spot." Johnny froze, the last thing he should have done. This was going to be fun.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 29th April 2015, 3:40 pm

Kihia strained as he started to try and hold his ground against the might of the Asura tiger. Surely he had quickly gotten the upper hand with his last spell, however impaling both glaive blades into the Tigers paw was now seeming a very bad idea. The Tiger was infact trying to crush Kihia under the very paw that he had impaled. Kihia was brought to a knee as he braced himself trying to prevent himself from being crushed, he grunted and then started to strain his arms to swing them open. At first he was unable to and the Tiger let out a growl from the added pain of the blades applying force into its paw, “I will not be stopped here… I have to help Simon win this tournament and keep my word…” Kihia then started to stand on both of his feet once again slowly pushing the massive paw upwards, “I cannot fall here, for my obligations to this job and more importantly to my Family at Lamia Scale!”

Kihia then swung his arms wide, slicing through the paw making the massive tiger rear back in pain, “I will make this as swift as I can make it…”He then jumped right at the tiger aiming right at the tigers chest, he then spun around and let out a powerful kick against the tigers chest making it reel backward as Kihia drew back both of his arms, He then thrusted both glaive blades forward into the tigers chest penetrating deep into its ribcage. The tiger kept falling backward until it hit the ground landing on its back with Kihia on top. Neither of them moved for a long moment until Kihia stood up lifting his blood soaked glaive blades out of the Tigers chest, his arms then glowed and then morphed back into arms, however they were still holy ice, “I have a feeling I will need these blades again soon…” Kihia then jumped of the tiger and stood there catching his breath, “I wonder how Simon is doing, if he found our other opponent or not…”

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 11th May 2015, 3:45 pm

When Simon would later recant the stories of his awesome battles this one would go a bit like this... "Alright so get this. So I'm fighting Johnny Cage right? And he just smashed me through a wall with this awesome kick. Then while I'm getting up he climbs through the hole. But as he does that I start talking to him so he stops. Now he's awkwardly half in and half out of this hole in the wall. This is where I got him. So here's what I do... Simon raised his arm level with Johnny and snapped his fingers "Phoenix Rage!" Then like before in the fight with Zephyr, Simon thought it was Zephyr's fight, Johnny was consumed in a blast of fire which just so happened to be strong enough to bring the wall of the labyrinth down on top of him. "God I love that spell." Johnny grumbled something underneath the rubble. "Alright good fight Johnny. That was fun." Johnny mumbled something else that probably wasn't "Good game kid."

Regardless the movie star didn't have the strength left to escape the rubble and the announcer called their victory. "Another round to Simon and Kihia! They have defeated Johnny and the Asura Tiger! They will be advancing to the next round. There they will be fighting... Oh these guys." Now that was a quick way to confuse anyone. Murmurs went over the crowd and Simon looked around confused. As a few cleaning mages cleared away the labyrinth along with Johnny and the Asura Tiger the announcer said "You know, THOSE guys." Then it clicked, the entire crowd groaned and so did Simon. Remembering from his research of the tournament regulars he wanted to shoot himself. "How the hell did those guys get this far?" The announcer shrugged in his booth "By all accounts it doesn't make any sense. So here they are. Those guys." Simon smacked his face as the gates opened to let in those guys.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 11th May 2015, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th May 2015, 3:45 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 WeakMonster King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 StrongMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Die_04_42161_sm King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 2 Die_01_42158_sm
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 13th May 2015, 4:07 pm

Kihia watched as the labyrinth crumbled down around him as the announcer called out that Simon to had won against the other opponent, he then watched as the arena caretakers took to the field and started cleaning up the arena. While this was going on Kihia walked over to Simon and did a slight bow to the Wizard Saint, “Nice Work Simon…” He then continued to listen to the Announcers banter as he went on as he went to announce the next two opponents. When he said It’s those Guys, even Kihia who had done little research on the usual line up knew exactly who the announcer meant. “Ikeria Help us…” He watched as a pretty boy in a red outfit seeming walk out into the arena with a great deal of pride in each step, and a man came up walking unsteadily behind him. His face was flushed and Kihia could smell the strong smell of booze coming off of him. Kihia sighed and looked at Simon and drew Icarus, “As soon as the starting bell sounds starts…. Get Behind me….” Kihia then sent some of his magical power to it and a Glaive blade formed on it. He then closed his eyes and waited for the bell, it then rang out.

Kihia then opened his eyes and sent more magical power to Icarus, making the glaive blade glow, he then swung downward towards his opponents as a giant flash of light erupted from the blade. He then angled Icarus up and called out, “Ice Make Ringed Shield!” Kihia then planted the shield into the ground while watching what played out,

As he expected the two easily dodged the wave and laughed as they waited for the impact of the reflector field. When it hit the energy wave reflected back and hit the shield, making it glow for a second before it diffracted the blast back numerous directions hitting the reflector field over and over again slowly feeling the arena.

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 25th May 2015, 1:49 pm

Simon was not stupid. Being not stupid he adamantly refused to not jump behind cover when instructed to jump behind cover. While some viewed it as cowardice Simon was of the belief that large allies were there to be hidden behind. After all what other purpose did their size serve? As the reflector shields around the arena made a mess of things and their opponents Simon calculated a plan to quickly dispatch their foes. Those Guys were a pair of ridiculous fighters who held no credibility in the arena. They had a constant tendency to walk into the arena, make a stupid fuss then get their read ends handed to them. How it was possible they could have survived so long escaped his under standing. He considered some form of foul play and decided to use his magic sensory to analyze them in an attempt to discover any form of unnatural modifications to their bodies. It was hard to get a read on anything with the ice blasts bouncing around but Simon did realize one things for sure and it was surely jaw dropping.

When the ice died down and the two pathetic fighters, despite being hit heavily, seemed mostly fine Simon jumped out from behind Kihia and pointed an accusing finger at the duo. "They're insects!" Simon was very confident in his deduction having said it as if that explained everything without any further information. Every seemed to just stop and stare at Simon and his unexpected deceleration to which the announcer replied "Yes we are aware of their insect like fighting ability. It's why everyone is surprised they're still alive." Simon groaned, and those guys shared a nervous glance, before he explained "No literally they're bugs. Like parasites. Some kind of magic parasitic insect has taken them over and are using them as meat puppets." This was definitely cause for nervous murmuring in the crowd.

Those guys seemed to reach an unspoken agreement and screeched at Simon and Kihia. Then surprising to anyone who wasn't Simon a pair of monstrous insects exploded out of the lame-o duo revealing their hideous true selves. Those guys collapsed to the ground, apparently dead, tragic but not really. Simon grimaced at the hideous massive bugs "Man I love being right. But did I have to be right about this?" The winged insects flew at Simon and Kihia to which the prior of the two replied by crossing his hands over his chest wreathing them in fire; the flames glowed brightly for a couple moments as the bugs got painfully close before Simon threw his arms out yelling "Phoenix Flare!" A moderately sized fire blast caught up the parasites sending them flying into the reflector shields. The flare didn't stop either as Simon's famous spell was know for having a long duration for a "giant magic blast" class spell. Using surgical control of his fire Simon was able to direct the reflections off the blasts off the shields to prevent the magic coming back down. Instead the fire blasts and their targets were caught in an extreme game of flaming pong. "This is going to take a minute. I'm taking the chef's approach of a low flame over a long time. So you know if you want to prep the next guys go ahead." Even now Simon was still firing the flare fueling the attack, he figured it was over kill to keep it going but saw no reason to let up. Before long the continuously reflecting and continuously increasing stream of fire was obscuring the arena from audience view and vice versa. Rather nonchalantly considering the spell still in progress Simon asked Kihia "Think they're dead yet?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 26th May 2015, 8:50 pm

Kihia lifted up the shield as Simon had stepped out of the cover as well, he looked around the arena as most of the smoke had yet to clear. Seeing as the ground was completely covered in a thick layer of ice with the sole exception of the patch of ground he and Simon had taken cover he nodded in satisfaction, however when the smoke cleared from his attack and he saw the two men still standing his jaw dropped and his right eyebrow twitched.

He stood there in shock as his shield shattered finally leaving Icarus bare, he listened to Simons tangent and watched him finish up the match in his own way by trapping the two parasites in a ball of flame up against the reflector field. After this Kihia regained his composure and smiled at Simon’s jokingly comments. He nodded, “I suppose they should be by now… Good work Simon… I must apologize for my flashy attempt of an preemptive attack…” Kihia then went quiet as he waited for the crowd to calm down, their screams and cheers were wrecking his sensitive hearing, he then sighed as he turned and faced the arena, “Well… it seems the final round is about to be upon us Simon… Thankfully I will have a home field advantage with all of this ice… This champion is bound to give us one heck of a fight…. At least compared to our previous ones….” Kihia then went quiet for a long moment contemplating his options, from the research and what he was told by Simon beforehand, the champion used a fire based magic… most definitely giving Kihia a disadvantage when it came to his primary magic… but for his secondary… he had a chance… He then sheathed Icarus back onto its sheath and reached into his trench coat and pulled out both Geruko and Geruka, fully ready for the battle that was to come.

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 30th June 2015, 9:42 am

Simon finally let the weird bugs stop cooking ending his flare attack. The flames continued to ricochet around the reflector shields for a while but eventually stopped leaving behind only the ashes of the parasites. They never really had a chance it was apparent that they were higher susceptible to burning and the reflector shields combined with the prolonged nature of Phoenix Flare enabled Simon to use one spell to hit them countless times. It didn't help the bugs at all that they them selves had already fought through four rounds of difficult opponents, they simply didn't have the strength left to endure such a furious onslaught of fire. He was quite proud of himself until the phoenix mage was caught off guard when Kihia mentioned that they were going into the final round. It took him a moment to remember Kihia had said it was a six round tournament earlier. This was a breath of relief for him because up to that point they had done an alright job of preserving their magic power which meant they would be able to fight more or less all out against the champion. The alleged King of Fighters. Simon popped his knuckles and bounced on his feet "Alright bring em on! Kihia lets dethrone this guy!"

"As you wish." Simon was surprised to hear a voice coming from above. He threw his head back and watched in disbelief as the figure of a man came falling from the sky above. "What is he doing? He is going to crash into the shield!" So he did, the falling man impacted with the shield but instead of being thrown back rather he came crashing through it shattering it like glass. "Sorry kids. I have watched your battles and become aware of you utilization of the shield to your advantage. No more of that." Simon grit his teeth as he watched the shattered barrier disintegrate. The man who could now only be identified as the King of Fighters landed on the ground some distance away just in time for Simon to yell at him "Are you insane?! The spectators aren't protected anymore! Any proper attack could endanger them all!"

The King didn't seem to care but replied "You are scared without the barrier one of your attacks will blow past me and harm the audience yes? Then just try it. Nothing shall get past me." Simon was shocked into taking a step back "You've gotten be freaking kidding me? You can't just endanger people like that!" "I just did." Simon was already tired of this guy and was going to make it known "Tch screw it let's just get started then." "Try not to die too soon."

That was it. The line was crossed and the gauntlet was tossed.

Simon charged. "Let me show you my full course meal of of attacks then!"

He went from 0 to Mach 1 in the blink of an eye covering the distance between them in hardly any time at all. Simon slid into a sweeping kick "Eagle Sweep!" trying to knock out King's feet from under him. The man didn't make any move to stop him as the kick connected making him fall forward. But Simon wasn't done, before his foe would even have time to stop his fall, still moving at mach speed he took a step back(to give himself room) before driving his right foot up at King's jaw "Falcon Heavenward!" Like the one before it connected without any resistance from the target. But this time he was not going down but up into the air as the kick launched him high above the ground. Finally in optimal position Simon sprung into the air above him and, targeting his chest, unleashed a mid-air round house kick into his gut, "Hawk Sky Splitter!" Even as the kick generated a wind blade that drove the King into the ground he made no effort to stop Simon's barrage.

Finally finished Simon landed on the ground and smiled as he looked down on the fallen fighter. "Now I know that wasn't enough to beat you but it had better been enough for you to take us seriously." The King jumped to his feet in a blur of motion "I see no reason to." It was then Simon noticed that there was hardly a scratch on his armor, "Holy sh-" was all he had time to say before The King punched him in the face to send him flying across the arena crashing into the far wall which cracked on impact. Simon collapsed to the ground at the base of the wall in an undignified heap, "Damn..."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 30th June 2015, 6:24 pm

Kihia looked up at the sound of the champions voice as he careened through the air and crashed through the shield as it completely shattered and was dispelled. Kihia gritted his teeth as the two argued back and forth, This is despicable…. He then watched as Simon charged at him, the last words making him mad, “A True mage of light will not take any chances!” Kihia then punched the ground as a giant magic circle formed underneath him, “Heaven’s Glacier Wall!” Ice spread out from Kihia and then formed a C shaped glacier rose out of the ground blocking the line of site for most of the spectators, which made them roar in disapproval.

Kihia then stood up as Simon was launched towards the wall, “By my honor as a Knight you will fall here today! You don’t endanger the innocent!” At this the champion laughed, “What can you do? Your Ice magic can’t even touch me, So whats the point of heeding your words at all?” Kihia then started to swing the Geruks in a way he was swinging a weapon, “Because… Ice is not my only element… Crystal Make magic… Chained Partisans!” Two chains of crystal quickly formed on the two tanjos ending in two partisan blades that wrapped around the champion, “If you really think you are all that… Lets see how you deal with the two of us!” Before the champion could react Kihia dashed forward as Ice formed over his skin, covering almost his entire body under his clothing. He then delivered a mighty punch that sent the champion flying back, however Kihia didn’t let him go, he pulled back on the weapons recoiling the champion back to him, and delivering another punch, he continued this for three rounds until the champion wrapped himself in flames and delivered a kick to Kihia’s face when he was pulled back, Sending Kihia flying into the glacier.

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th July 2015, 1:10 pm

Simon scrambled to his feet with eyes that shot daggers at The King. The phoenix rushed him but he turned his back on Simon an action that made Simon's teeth grind "The hell is your deal! Don't turn your back on me you shitty bastard!" The King's attention was on the glacier Kihia had crashed into to but he stilled replied to Simon "Because you're boring." "The hell do you think you're talking to?! I'm going to beat you bloody for that." Simon was close and he was going to make The King pay for turning his back on him "And first you will jump and deliver a flying kick to the back of my neck. Then when I stagger forward you will assail me with some form of fire blast." Simon froze, that was exactly what he had planned to do. "How did you..." "You're an open book. From your techniques, to your tactics, to your reasons for fighting. You hold no surprises for me."

Now that was new. Simon had been called many things but an easy read was never one.

The King finally turned around to face him "But I suppose I should end you now. It would be best to deal with the predictable element before the other recovers." Simon growled "How can you find that tin soldier unpredictable but you think I'm an open book?" "You fight for two reasons." Simon didn't understand what that had to do with anything and was more concerned with the fact that his head was now being pressed into the ground by The King's boot. He didn't even remember how he got knocked down, "One is for the money. You carry expensive items but not a single jewel. You value money as much as life, most likely because once upon a time they were one in the same. You come from a poor background." Simon went straight from the ground to hanging in air being strangled by the King "And two is for the show. You get off to this irritating hero worship and fame. That one doesn't need any explaining. You're just shallow."

Irritated and in danger Simon violently lashed out at the King's head with his feet. Somehow he got him to let go and jumped back several meters. Simon's head was spinning, The King's attacks on him were so fast it seemed unreal. His foe's hand went to the hilt of their blade and Simon immediately raised his right arm to cast a spell to stop him. But then Simon's right arm was on the ground three meters away, cleanly cut off at the elbow. "The hell!" Simon's eyes darted back to The King's sword which remained sheathed "We stand in different worlds boy. Your eyes are too slow to see my blade." Then just like that Simon's left arm jumped off his torso, sliced right off at the shoulder.

Simon screamed and dropped to a knee "This is bull! You know things you couldn't and your attacks are way stronger then they can possibly be! This can't really be happening." Then it hit Simon light a freight train, he slammed his right fist into the ground. His arms were back and he wasn't anywhere near the king. The King was standing by the glacier Kihia was currently buried in holding both of his hands over his head charging some large heat spell. "A damn heat haze of all things. Manipulating heat to bend light so perfectly it creates an illusion you can feel." Simon jumped at The King at full force, catapulting through the air like a human cannon ball yelling, "Like hell I'll let you hit Kihia with something like that while he is down!" "That was never the plan."

The King spun around blasting the charged spell into Simon's face at point blank. Simon was sent flying rolling across the ground as he screamed from the agonizing burning. Simon forced himself onto one knee and yelled at The King "But there is one thing you didn't count on." The King was back to not even looking at Simon, "Do share." Simon pointed and yelled as loud as he could "You could have never predicted that I haven't planned jack shit!" The obscurity and volume of the statement was enough to startle The King, which was hopefully going to be enough.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 6th July 2015, 5:28 pm

Kihia grunted looking up at the ice that now buried him, that hurt…. He then flexed his arms slightly only to find out what he already suspected. Both of his crystal weapons had been shattered when he was kicked, the layer of ice that had covered his face had melted off and he stretched a bit by rolling his neck, Kihia then felt a large amount of magical power being built and heard every word that was said from the two outside clear as crystal. I know what I have to do… Kihia then sheathed both of the Geruks and sent his own magical power to his hands, He then whispered… “Glacier Demon Slayer Secret Art…” Kihia then launched himself forward making ice spray everywhere, “Frozen Gauntlets of Sanctification!” Using the distraction Simon had provided Kihia stopped at point blank range extending both hands palm out towards the champion as the two gauntlets finished forming. Two blasts of Cryogenic magical energy then erupted from the Gauntlets, sending the champion flying backward.

He then grabbed Icarus and pulled it out of its sheathe and started to spin it, “Ice Make Ring…. Followed by Ice Make Spiral Blade!” The ring of ice quickly formed on the metal polearm followed by its morphing into a multi bladed disc weapon, He then slid his hand to the middle of Icarus, “Crystal Make Chain…” The chain of crystal formed and full length but was missing the brace. Kihia then took a step back, “Simon! Catch!” He then reared back the eleven foot wide disk shaped weapon, and then threw it right at Simon at full force, however before it reached him he reached out with his Cryokinesis and made it stop and angle itself midair so Simon could grab onto Icarus, or the chain. “Use that with your speed and hold him at bay for a moment!”

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th July 2015, 4:43 am

Simon didn't know what to think of the flying ice disk weapon but he did his best to act excited about it. Apparently Kihia thought it was a good idea so he'd give it a shot. But he had no idea how he was going to catch it which was a cause for mild concern until it conveniently froze mid-air in front of him. Simon snatched it out of the air grabbing Icarus with both hands "Alright!" He charged The King brandishing the weapon "I hope you're ready for this!" The King took a step back and put his guard up "You've trained with each other's weapons?!" Getting close Simon yelled in response "Hell no!" At the same time he threw Icarus like a frisbee of death.

Simon's outrageous behavior again proved enough to surprise The King but still he was able to throw his hands up at the last second blocking the whirling ice blades with his hands. Icarus kept spinning like a buzz saw as The King wore down its blades by pressing his super heated hands into the ice. Before long Icarus's Spiral Blades and Ring were shattered and melted, "Spells of this caliber hold no fear for me." From point blank behind The King, Simon said "How about this caliber? Perfect Phoenix Flare!" Previously his arms had been crossed holding in an intense fire but now he threw them wide unleashing the brilliant fire blast straight into The King. The fighter was sent flying but he was still trapped within the fire blast, about halfway across the arena he was able to dig his feet into the ground and surrounded himself with a heat shield to resist the blast of fire.

To this day Simon didn't understand how heat blocked fire but apparently it did. Refusing to let The King off scott free Simon continued to pour the fire on as long as he was able hoping to buy more time for Kihia. Simon couldn't help but enjoy this though, sure his attack wasn't doing much damage now because of the shield, but it had initially and forcing The King to block meant that The King needed to block his attack. Which was an improvement on the trends of the battle so far. His flare finally dissipated but when the fire cleared Simon couldn't see The King. It didn't even take him half a second to realize where he was but he still wasn't fast enough to stop the round house kick that connected with his back. Simon flailed through the air before having an unfortunate landing on some ice and taking an unpleasant slide across the terrain. Stupid ice terrain. Freaking selfish dummy. Why am I buying time for this guy anyway? I'm the hero! Hero or not at the moment Simon was a penguin taking a forced vacation as he struggled to control himself on the ice despite the high speed The King had launched him at.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 10th July 2015, 5:22 pm

Kihia had immedietly got started on his plan that he had come up with, two shards formed in his hands and he then tossed each one a few meters to the side, “Heavens Arch…” Then as the giant ring of ice form he bent down and touched his calves with his index fingers, “Frozen Armor Creation!” two boots of ice formed on his calves and he nodded, he then stood up and focused his magic power causing his right index finger to glow along with the majority of the gauntlet, “Of great blizzards and ancient calls… I fuse together to great storm of ice… that freezes anything caught in its wake… Freezing Blizzard of the Frozen Angel…” Kihia then started to draw symbols mid air as Simon unleashed a fire spell trapping the Champion as Icarus flew off to the side. Kihia then thrusted out his gloved hand and made the symbols glow once more completing the spell. The giant arch started to shake as it then rose from the ground as one giant completed ring, that then solidified into one large plane of ice.

Kihia then crouched down as the Disc of Ice angled itself to aim at the champion and started to glow, he clutched his hands into fists, “Lets see how you handle this…” Kihia then sprung forward at a speed that was hard to track with the naked eye, within a few seconds he appeared at the opposite side of the champion after he just launched Simon with his kick, “I have you now…” The Champion merely chuckled, “No you don’t” He then wrapped himself with fire, “Your ice will never touch me as long as my flames surround me!” At this Kihia smiled, “Even Fire when cooled down enough fades into steam…” Kihia then thrusted his hands towards the champion and unleashed a dual blast of cryogenic magical energy that impacted the veil of flames making a giant steam cloud erupt, “What? How did you manage to put out my flames??” Before Kihia said anything the disc of ice unleashed a massive typhoon of ice shards and snow that impacted the champion and carried him into Kihia’s Glacier wall, “I told you, even fire can be cooled… with enough energy focused into one plac-“ Kihia was interrupted when I giant jet of flame shot out and sent him sprawling backwards. The Champion was standing within the crater of the wall, his armor was in pieces along the ground he had flown and had his sword out and extended Kihia’s Direction, “Alright Now you have made me angry!”

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 11th July 2015, 3:46 pm

Simon finally got onto his feet and popped his knuckles "You're only now getting mad?" The King gave him a backwards "I suppose I am most irritated that ants like you will require me to go all out." A vein bulged on Simon's fore head and he curled his hands into fists so hard his nails dug into his hand,

"Alright I tried to be calm. But you know what? FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!"

Simon charged the King growling like a mad dog. The King swung his blade unleashing a wave of fire. The phoenix made no effort to dodge and collided into the blast of fire before busting through the other side without slowing down. He wreathed his right arm in fire just as he got near the King and clocked him in the face. The King was barely lifted off his feet but Simon quickly remedied this by violently raising his knee into his opponent's family jewels. He snapped his fingers with his left hand "Phoenix Fire Secret Art: I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT! Phoenix Rage!" An explosion of blue fire blasted out of thin air below The King launching him heavenward.

Simon pursued jumping after him "Phoenix Talons!" His legs coated themselves in flame as he unleashed a hellish combo of kicks on The King. His foe countered by coating his arms in fire and using his forearms to deflect the kicks, "For all your talk. This is all you have?" Simon uttered profanity so foul it made all his past slurs sound child friendly, "Kihia get clear! Giga Crush!" Again Simon grew into his massive Fully Realized Phoenix Form to deliver an earth shattering kick that buried The King in the ground and unleashing a lava plume to high it went out of sight. Simon shrunk down but remained in his Phoenix form and flew circles around the pillar of magma.

The King jumped out of the lava pool coated in burns but he seemed undeterred. He looked up at Simon as he flew about with anger boiling in his eyes, The King jumped at him readying his sword to slash at the fire bird but Simon pulled up flying out of his range. He flipped mid air to meet The King's charge"Phoenix Impact!" His flight speed suddenly magnified as he spun into a flaming drill to crash into his opponent, but not everything would go his way, the King met his attack with a sword coated in flame "This is nothing!" Simon's flame dissipated leaving not even ashes behind and he reappeared in a burst of fire several meters above The King, in his partial phoenix form(in which he has a human body but his arms become flaming wings for those unfamiliar), he crossed his flaming wings across his chest "But this has some kick! Sky Fire!" He threw his flaming wings wide unleashing six small phoenixes that shot like bullets at The King.

The King's blade deflected the first two with little trouble but the third threw his arm off balance allowing the remaining three to hit home. They exploded in fire blasts that sent him into the ground hiding him from sight behind a cloud of dust and debris , "You won't get away that easily!" Simon flew straight down with no apparent attack plan and vanished into the dust. His flight generated enough wind to dispel the dust clouds allowing the audience to see a truly morbid sight. The King stood, beaten, bloody, burnt but quite alive with his sword in the held. Impaled through his head and through the entire length of his body was Simon. A collective gasp went up from the crowd at the violent killing. His jaw was slack and his eyes rolled back into his head, "At the end of the day, you're all talk. It's a shame to kill a child but your own reckless behavior brought this on."

Then Simon did the only natural thing, he blew up. Violent blue fire consumed Simon and The King from vision for several seconds. The flames cleared and Simon stood over the fallen king. The King's blade stuck out of the ground where it had fallen and buried it's tip. The phoenix mage laughed triumphantly "Honestly isn't anyone up to date on their mythos these days? A phoenix cannot be so simply killed." A roar of cheers met his apparent victory as Simon threw his curled fists into the air, "He-" "Enough of your foul tounge." No one saw The King move, it was simply too fast, but now he stood on his feet again holding Simon by his throat. Simon's mouth was moving but he made no sounds, he couldn't breath, The King was crushing his throat. "What's that boy? I couldn't hear you."

The strangler wore a sadistic grin. The arrogant boy now helpless struggling in the air had long been an annoyance. An ant who challenge god. A fly in the eye of a bull. Irritating but no real threat. The King knew no fear of anyone but himself. With his free hand he reached to pull his sword from the ground but his hand grasped nothing. Simon grinned and stabbed The King with his own blade. The King's grip relaxed and Simon fell to the ground clutching his throat and breathing raggedly. The crowd was shocked silent as The King fell on his back, clutching his blade. His eyes were wide as he wordlessly stared at the sky. Simon rose to his feet and walked over to his fallen foe, looking at him it appeared if the sword was pulled out he would bleed to death, then without further ado Simon pulled out the sword.

The crowd cried in disbelief at the cold hearted gesture. Simon jumped back and coated his hands in fire "Don't lose your minds. When fighting me even my enemies are Safe and Sound." He shot the fire around his hands at the ground. The two balls of fire hit the dirt floor of the arena and exploded into a small fire dome over The King. Simon landed on the ground and shoved his hands in his pockets "This is a healing and defense spell. It will close his wounds and pull him back from the gates of the underworld. Just give it a little time. This is our win."

The crowd relaxed at his explanation. Simon looked over at Kihia and grinned sheepishly "Sorry guess I got a bit carried away. I didn't even let you get in a good shot."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 13th July 2015, 6:09 pm

Kihia groaned as he pushed himself off the ground, sending some of his magical power to his right arm to restablize ice that it was made out of. He then looked up and saw Simon fighting against the Champion both going all out. Kihia got to one knee and reached out and grabbed Icarus, when suddenly he heard Simon call out to him to move, which he did without hesitating, Kihia landed not too far from the edge of his glacier wall as a giant explosion enveloped the area he was previously. Kihia then took a breather and watched the fight, not wanting to get caught in another blast of fire magic.

Kihia then watched the battle drag on for a few more minutes, when Simon flew into a dust cloud which quickly dissipated revealing Simon to be impaled on the Champions sword with blood spraying into the air, “SIMON!!” Kihia then prepared to dash forward when Simon suddenly exploded, and when the smoke cleared, Simon was standing triumphantly above the Champion. Kihia however stood their aghast while The Champion then attempted to strike back at Simon, however was swiftly defeated afterword.

Kihia then shook his head and sat back, waving his hand dispelling all of the ice he had created during the course of the tournament. He then looked at Simon and a small chuckle came out of his mouth, “I guess I should not be surprised… Your title… The Phoenix… is as literal as mine…” The Frozen Knight Then slowly stood up as the crowd continued to cheer, with Simon’s and Kihia’s names being cheered by the crowd alternating the names with excited praise. Kihia sheathed Icarus and rubbed his head with his right hand, “I am not used to this… So I will let you have the lime light…” Kihia then started to walk off towards to the side of the arena, wanting to get out of sight.

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 17th July 2015, 5:04 am

Simon had less then no problem taking the lime light. But at the same time he really wanted to put Kihia on the spot, nothing was more amusing then big guys who were scared of crowds. Ultimately what it came down to was that Simon figured he didn't have the upper body strength to stop Kihia from walking away. So he allowed is comrade and soaked in a good few minutes of cheering and fan fare. "Can't wait to tell the guild back home about this. They'd never believe me. But then again, I am me, so maybe they will." Eventually the crowd began to calm down and Simon started to make his way out of the arena. As he exited through one of the open gates he thought to himself, King of Fighters. Now that's a title. I can really get behind that. A couple years ago I would have never thought standing where I am now is possible. I guess I've done a lot I wouldn't have believed possible a couple years ago. I mean hello I can turn into a flaming bird at will! I do it like it is an everyday occurrence and no big deal, but really just turn back the clock a little and I'd have told you such a thing was never going to happen.

He was following this train of thought when he caught sight of Kihia down the intentionally-made-stupidly-long-for-dramatic-effect-entry-hallway. Simon rushed to catch up, "Hey! Nice moves out their big guy. It probably would have taken me an entire ten minutes more to finish that without your help." The phoenix laughed at his own arrogance before saying, "But in all honesty you know what you're doing with all that ice stuff. But you know, we've shared some intense battles now but I don't really know you; what's your story?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 8:46 am