Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Celestial punishment

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Celestial punishment Empty Celestial punishment

Post by Cecile 13th December 2014, 8:14 am

'This is truly pathetic' said Harrigan with a threatening vibe underlining his own voice 'fifteen men! you lost fifteen soldiers to only one mage!'

Just a few moments earlier, the captain of the serpentine squad or at least what's left of them reported in. Declaring that their mission failed miserably, due to bad tactics and conceited confidence this man had managed to lose most of his troops to a single man. Who had lured them into an empty village where he had picked them off one by one.

'Don't even dare to speak!' said Harrigan bluntly the moment the captain opened his mouth 'we're far passed apologizing! This was supposed to be an easy mission, to seize control over a rather small territory where the only notable thing is a village filled with farmers and peasants!! And now because of you're own stupidity I have to send in one of my mages. Who's time is probably used more worth while then tending to one of your blunders!'

"Guards! Get this man out of my sight and bring me Nakiya!!!'
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 1118.75

Celestial punishment Empty Re: Celestial punishment

Post by Nakiya 13th December 2014, 9:58 am

Nakiya was currently stark naked in her room, rummaging through her closet for something different to wear that day. At this point, most of her clothes were tattered, some lay on the floor bloodstained and others she just plainly didn't like. She threw her clothes from their hangars onto the floor until she finally found an undammaged pair of pants, which she then tossed up onto her bed with her undergarments. She began to get changed, slipping into her underpants and pants before putting her bra on when a persistent knock came at the door before the door swung open. She grabbed the sword hilt that lay on her bed, but upon seeing the guards sh just rolled her eyes and tossed it back onto her bed before returning to her closet.

"What do you two want?"

She asked of them as she struggled to find a decent shirt to wear. Meanwhile, one of the guards faces looked like it has been punched repeatedly as it turned deep, deep red, while the other had to bring a hand up to his nose.

"M...Master Harrigan wishes to speak with you."

One of the guards stammered while attempting to politely turn his head from her partly undressed form though his eyes continued to wander.

"Harrigan does?"

She asked in surprise as she finally took a white blouse from her closet and slipped it on before grabbing her keys and sword hilt, attaching it to her belt and looping it around her waist. She looked rather... ordinary in her outfit, but it would have to do until she could go shopping for more clothing.

"Very well, take me to him."
    She stated as she walked out of her room behind the guards, closing the door behind them as they headed towards Master Harrigan's office. Once there, the guards knocked, announcing who they had with them before only entering on his command. Nakiya stepped in, and when they stopped she crossed her arms.

" I don't often get an invitation to your private office, what's the occasion?"
    She asked with a light smirk playing her lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Celestial punishment 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Celestial punishment Empty Re: Celestial punishment

Post by Cecile 17th December 2014, 5:21 am

'Ah you're here, good' replied Harrigan 'I have something for you to do. Nothing to fancy really, just a simple task of expanding our territory. Or so I thought, apparently the fools I've send in to conquer that little village were chased away by a single mage. Someone with a magic that is kindred to yours. And since you are the only one in here with the provided knowledge and expertise of celestial magic. I am going to send you in.'

Off course Harrigan wouldn't send her in alone, the enemy mage had managed to fend groups of Savage Skull soldiers. So she had to take some guards with her, just in case things went south of course.

'I've prepared a squadron of our finest guards to accompany you to the village. Once there, I want you to eliminate the mage and everyone else there. Understood?'

Exam requirements:
    The enemy mage is off course a celestial mage, and own the golden key cancer. As well as some other summons, these summons can look however you want them to be. However each and every one of them are B rank.

Track the enemy mage, kill him and every other villager.

2700 word count, can be divided in several posts or just be done in one.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 9:12 am