Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail

CrescentWu
    CrescentWu

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rainbow Fairy Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail Empty Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail

Post by CrescentWu 4th October 2014, 6:06 am

Crescent walked up to the guild hall entrance, her little Fairy Fox, Skyla, right behind her. It was Crescent's first day.
    "Well Skyla, this is it!" Crescent said with excitement. "My first day at Fairy Tail!" Skyla squeaked in reply, and they went in. Crescent looked around and saw that there was so much happiness and excitement! She wanted to see if there were any people she knew, and looked around.
    "Hello there!" said Crescent. "I'm Crescent Wu, the newest member." People stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail 100007182184094pizapw1411905840
    Themes:

Character Info
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail Empty Re: Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail

Post by Kirahunter 9th October 2014, 6:50 pm

"Oi oi oi oi!" A wild and loud voice came raining down from the ceiling accompanied by the source of said voice. Falling down from his apparent roost on the ceiling was the Wizard Saint Simon the Phoenix. The half-pint mage landed on the floor of the guild, feet first, with a thud and a wide grin on his face. "Welcome to Fairy Tail newcomer!" Standing at his full height he was hardly five feet tall and he honestly looked a few years younger then he was. It was hard to imagine the smiling kid who had just fallen 30 feet without hurting himself at all was really a famous wizard. Then again the whole falling 30 feet likely hinted at his identity as it was among his personal trademarks to make his entrance from a long fall. "Anyway I am Simon the Phoenix. What is your name?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    CrescentWu
    CrescentWu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by CrescentWu 10th October 2014, 4:19 am

"I- wait you're the Simon the Phoenix? Wow! I never imagined you'd be at Fairy Tail!" Crescent exclaimed. "Oh, right, anyway, My name is Crescent Wu."

Themes:

Character Info
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 10th October 2014, 4:49 am

Zoe was sitting at a table, reading a book that was kept on the table when she heard a voice introducing themselves to the guild. She looked up to see a girl named Crescent and it looked like she was a newcomer. Zoe smiled, closing her book so she could go greet her as Zoe herself just entered Fairy Tail.

Before she could greet Crescent, someone jumped from the rooftop landing a few feet in front of her. He introduced himself as Simon the Phoenix and welcomed the girl to Fairy Tail. If memory served right, then Simon the Phoenix was a wizard saint. However, she didn't expect him to be this young. Zoe thought of just going and welcoming Crescent as well. She walked over to the two and smiled brightly. "Hello there! Welcome to Fairy Tail!" she chirped excitedly at the girl, "My name is Zoe Schiffer and like you, I'm a new member as well. Nice to meet you."
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 10th October 2014, 12:28 pm

Simon grinned at the recognition and slammed his fist to his chest "Yup! That's me! I've been in Fairy Tail since I was 11 years old." As another girl approached Simon took a step back to make some room before he continued speaking  "Sup other new person. Well Zoe, and Crescent have you guys been outfitted with a Fairy Tail crest yet? I'm afraid our guild master has been absent as of late so I'll have to give you your tattoos instead of her." The words "I'm afraid" came off with a bit of sarcasm really for two reasons as first Simon knew very well for a fact that the guild master was in fact gone and because he was rather happy about the fact to be honest. Regardless of that detail he continued casually "You can really get your guild seal anywhere you want but I recommend keeping it in an easily visible location so you can be easily identified. However on the flip side of that coin is that you want it to be in a place that can be easily hidden in the case you want to be left alone by fan, if you get any."

He pointed down at his right foot where his guild crest was tattooed in orange "It's easily visible because I tend to go barefoot or wear sandals and then I can hide it easily by just wearing shoes. So yeah!"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    CrescentWu
    CrescentWu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by CrescentWu 10th October 2014, 2:08 pm

"Hmm," Lauren said, thinking. "Maybe it could be on the back of my right hand?" Lauren thought about all of the good times she was going to have in Fairy Tail. When would she start on her first mission?

Themes:

Character Info
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 10th October 2014, 3:02 pm

Simon was right, Zoe had yet to get a crest. Brainstorming her mind, she wondered which would be the best place to put the crest and there was only one place she could think of. Zoe listened to Crescent saying that she would like to have it on the back of her hand. Zoe beamed at her, "That would be pretty cool. You could hide it with a glove too if you want."

Zoe then turned to Simon and said, "I'd like to have it on the upper part of my left arm." Amid all the talking about crests, Zoe wondered where the master was but since it wasn't any of her business, she decided to refrain from asking.
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Regal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 10th October 2014, 3:16 pm

Ace and Stella walked through the guilds door, it had been only a short time since the two of them joined the Fairy Tail guild and it already felt like to the two of them that they had been there for years, after walking in they sat themselves down at the nearest free table. "Alright! Another victory for team Beacon!" Ace exclaimed while fist pumping the air, Stella sighed as she watched her partner "I will never agree on that team name...."
    "Yea well we are stuck with it, and besides I know it has grown on you."
    "Only a simpleton such as yourself would think that."
    "Oh is that so, so you think the name Team Fairy Dust is still better then huh?"
    "Of coarse I do, I did come up with it after all."
    "Uh huh sure you are Stella." Ace said sarcastically before Stella could react he asked her another question quickly changing the topic "So Stella what's this job for us you said you got approached about?" Stella stared at Ace for a second placing one finger on her lip a habit she had when she was thinking then she smiled as she waved her finger in the air as if she was a teacher as she told the details to Ace "Well a man named Oliver Heilstein approached me while in the market and apparently he has been having a problem with his neighbour." She then took out a neatly folded piece of paper and handed to Ace and just as he was about to take it a gust of wind blown it out of Stella's hands across the room and into the face of a girl who looked to be around the age of 12. Both even a few seconds had past and Ace was in front of the girl after getting over there by running on the tables and pulled the job flyer off of her face"Hey sorry about that. The wind blew it out of my hand. Stella on the other hand slowly walked up to Ace and the girl before holding out a hand to her with a friendly smile "Hi nice to meet you I'm Stella and this simpleton here is my partner Ace."
    "Wow so that's what I get for taking the blame for you?" Stella to Ace's responded with a kick to his shin who seemed to be unaffected by it.

Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail Ace11410
    Crescent's First Day at Fairy Tail Stella10
    Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 2
    C Rank: 0
    B Rank: 0
    A Rank: 0
    Total EXP: 575
    Exp to rank up: 0
    CrescentWu
    CrescentWu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by CrescentWu 11th October 2014, 4:23 am

Crescent gave a small chuckle.
    "My name's Crescent," she said. "Yeah, It's my first day here, and I'm just about to get my crest!" She smiled, and thought about their job that they were going on.
    I wonder what my first job will be, she thought.
    "Anyway, you two are part of a team? That's awesome! Maybe I'll get to join a team one day," said Crescent, though she really doubted it. Who would want a D Class mage on their team? Crescent's smile faded a little bit, but she was still chipper none the less.

Themes:

Character Info
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 11th October 2014, 5:56 am

After hearing the requests of the new guild members Simon nodded and with a snap of his fingers their guild crests materialized on their skin. When the job flyer, Ace and Stella appeared on the scene Simon grinned as he had a wonderfully fun-for-him-and-bad-for-everyone-else idea. "Oi Ace, Stella stick around I need you for something. Zoe, Crescent normally at this point I would ask what kind of magic you use but I think I would rather see it in action. Also if I am as good at reading magic aura as ever you four are all rather close in magic power." He crossed his arms over his chest and inclined his head at the door "I say we go outside go into the forest a little ways and you all show me what you've got." Suddenly becoming aware of a possible concern he tossed in "Of course I'm an adept healing mage so we won't have to worry about anyone getting hurt. Sound fun?"

He had intentionally only hinted at what he meant by all this for several reasons. First, a little mystery kept people interested and second, he was still working out the details himself. But he was sure he would decide on what they were doing when they got there.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 11th October 2014, 8:52 am

Zoe listened as the two newcomers introduced themselves as Ace and Stella. She smiled politely at them, waiting for Crescent to finish introducing herself before doing the same, "My name is Zoe. Nice to meet the both of you."

After the introductions were over, Zoe listened to Simon explain his idea about discovering each other's magic power by going to the forest and showing him what they got. Zoe looked at Simon, uncertainly, "Simon-kun, so what you're asking of us is to duel against you. I don't think that's a good idea because if what I know about you is correct which I'm sure it is, then you're an A ranked mage. All four of us combined wouldn't be able to beat you." Zoe paused and contemplated on what she said and Simon's previous invitation to battle. "But on the other hand, I guess it could be a good learning experience for beginners like me and Crescent-san. What do you guys say?" Zoe asked the other three D ranked mages around her.
    CrescentWu
    CrescentWu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by CrescentWu 11th October 2014, 5:57 pm

Crescent thought for a moment. It was probably a doog idea, but something tugged at her mind.
    "All right!" she said, her curiosity peaked. "I'm up for it!" It may have been Crescent's first day, but it was already so amazing! Could it get better?

Themes:

Character Info
    Manayus
    Manayus

The Noble Fairy

The Noble Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect Of Pluto
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 175

Post by Manayus 11th October 2014, 6:42 pm

Manayus couldn't help but glance over as the newcomers arrived, wishing nothing more than to leave the company of those he was with right now. He  Currently found himself at a table with four girls all attempting to press up against him, all chatting and giggling as they spoke with the fairy tail wizard. None of them were from the guild, but all of them had become huge fans of his.  

He really couldn't complain, he loved making sure that women were happy with whatever it was that would make them smile. Often times he went out of his way to be that playboy that some girls seemed to need. In this care, it seemed all these girls were more than happy to be flirted with by him.

Finally, when he over heard that they would be going outside to see their magic in action, Manayus couldn't sit still any more. Therefore, he turned to the woman on his right and gently tilted her chin up so that the girl was looking into his eyes.

"I am sorry to cut this short ladies... I would love nothing more than to spend the rest of the day with such beautiful women, however I am needed elsewhere."
    The girls all seemed to swoon, but quickly protested. Manayus gave a soft chuckle before pushing himself to his feet and kissing each of their hands before offering them each a rose from the table before moving away from them, slowly, until he realized they had moved to follow him. He then began to move faster, and faster until finally he was found running away from the women and straight out the front door.

He would find a way to get in to see these newbies show their stuff against the phoenix.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 9:41 am