Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Farewell

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th September 2014, 3:57 pm

I am pretty sure that most of you who now me are saying 'where the hell is Axel?" Well, I am sad to say that I have detached from Fairytail, the anime/manga in general. I have not been feeling very magical the past few months, and thus, it is time that I move on. Not very good at the whole bye thing, so those who I have made friends of, you know who you are, hopefully. I will always remember this site, since this is kinda my first rp site, and you guys taught me how to rp pretty much, so I greatly appreciate that. Everything here has been super great, except for the word and post count system for jobs, but lets not get into that here, hehehe. Anyway, see you guys around, and all that good stuff.

Last edited by Axel Rover on 19th September 2014, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Farewell Empty Re: Farewell

Post by Decayuss 16th September 2014, 4:20 pm

I'll miss you Axel. We kind of never did anything ICly...but the stuff that happened in the chat box was bromance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Farewell Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th September 2014, 4:22 pm

Decayuss, The only thing I will say to you is this. STAY SOLO BRO.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 17th September 2014, 11:14 am

Bro...

You have one sexy Avatar to leave behind..

o.o

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 19th September 2014, 8:03 pm

*rubs her eyes into her sleeve* I didn't want to say anything to this thread in the first place... because I wish this thread didn't exist and you could stick around- Being around you was really great and it was allot of fun while it lasted. FTRP has been happy to have you here. I wish we could of gotten to know you more. But I get it <3 ...I'm gonna miss you, Traitor. I hate saying goodbyes so I'm just gonna leave with this... 
    See you later.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 6:24 am