Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

the slayers apprentice and the mechanical woman

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

the slayers apprentice and the mechanical woman Empty the slayers apprentice and the mechanical woman

Post by Add 10th September 2014, 8:59 pm

Add had no idea why he was in the canyons mostly to sort out his thoughts and Add had fell of the edge of a cliff and fell in front of a girl who had white hair like him so he stood up and said,"hello... wait you look familiar aren't you... Ashlynn from Nod Animus.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Experience : 0

the slayers apprentice and the mechanical woman Empty Re: the slayers apprentice and the mechanical woman

Post by Izumi 10th September 2014, 10:00 pm

Ashlynn gritted her teeth. How could she of been so careless, she was doing so well too. But in the end it seemed her target had gotten away. Ashlynn looked forward to hearing from her client, this target was a slippery one to begin with and they had hired her on a good word from a friend. And now the target was no where to be found and would probably take months to find again. Ashlynn let out a sigh it could be worse. And like her thoughts could curse her it did.

As if delivered from the heavens themselves a form fell from above and crash landed on the dust rocks in front of her. The wind picked up, causing a breeze to briefly pass through the area. It seemed Ashlynn couldn't enjoyed the night. It caused her to let out another sigh. So much for that last hope. Yet strangely enough the boy who stood up looked familiar. It wasn't until he mentioned who she was did it click.

"It's impolite to say who I am without introducing yourself first. Thankfully you seem familiar. You are also part of Nox. By the way, you probably don't want to do around pointing out who is part of the guild. It could get you in trouble." said Ashlynn, trying to figure out the boys name. She had seen him around the guild for a bit.

"Now if you don't mind I need to get back to work. I don't remember there being any job listings in this area recently, so no idea why you are here. And now if you would excuse me. I need to see if I can pick up the trail again. If this guy is smart he would probably be miles away by now." Ashlynn started to walk off, brushing what's his face off like he didn't exist. She had bigger fish to fry at the moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izumi
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

the slayers apprentice and the mechanical woman Empty Re: the slayers apprentice and the mechanical woman

Post by Add 10th September 2014, 10:18 pm

Add followed her from above then he looked over to the side and 3 miles outs and saw a man with a bag of tools and Add flew over there and kicked him up and threw him over to Ashlynn as he flew back and pulled back him jacket. It was full with blood and a bone was sticking out but he didn't acknowledge it until he said,"Is this the one you were looking for?"He then fainted and the dynamo started to repair his body by taking his blood and recopied his elbow with a robotic elbow then flesh covered his arm as he started to dream. He dreamt of the Shadow dragon he was raised by and him being put into slavery then Add fell into a black hole. Add woke up alone and then stood up and flew away.

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 4:24 am