Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Snake! Where? (Xing)

Izumi
    Izumi

Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Snake! Where? (Xing) Empty Snake! Where? (Xing)

Post by Izumi 2nd September 2014, 8:50 pm

"Hey did you hear? There is apparently a snake girl on board now!"

"I know I saw her the other day, talk about sending shivers down my spine. I hate snakes!"

"Huh?" Ashlynn's attention was turned towards the guild members gossiping in the halls as they walked. Ashlynn was heading in the opposite direction, to a place she could practice in peace. But it seemed something more interesting just popped up.

"Hey! Where was this snake girl you guys are talking about!" said Ashlynn. She was met with strange looks but was told where the snake girls room should be. Ashlynn bolted to the room. She loved snakes and a snake girl would be awesome! She got to the room and the door was slightly open. Ashlynn looked through the slight crack in the door and there she was! A snake girl, was in the room alright, but Ashlynn couldn't see her entirely. She couldn't help it anymore. She opened the door the rest of the way and jumped towards the snake girl, trying to grasp her in a hug.

"I can't believe it! There really is a snake girl on board!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Snake! Where? (Xing) Empty Re: Snake! Where? (Xing)

Post by Alessia Pentacost 3rd September 2014, 5:24 am

Ever since she had been accepted as a member of Nox Animus, Xing had been rather enjoying her time, writing her book and just chilling out most days. The half wyvern hadn't really left her room that much, but there was actually a pretty good reason for that. See, due to the fact Xing's mother was an earth wyvern Xing herself felt very detached when she wasn't making physical contact with the earth, such as the earth or other things like that. The way Xing got around this was that she had covered the floor of her bedroom in earth, not a large amount of it but a small layer of the stuff, and this was one of the ways Xing had made herself comfortable. So yes, there was Xing sitting in her bed, propped up nicely reading a book, perfectly enjoying her day until a girl burst in and ran towards her. Whoever this girl was, she had rudely burst into Xing's room and that made Xing instantly react, rapidly coiling around Ashlyn and glaring at her.Before the half wyvern female began to talk, she put her book mark into the book she had been reading and closed it, gently placing it down on her bed. "And who are you?" Xing's coils where tight enough to prevent Ashlyn from struggling, unless of course she had super human strength.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 3rd September 2014, 7:40 pm

Ashlynn probably should of been a bit nicer with her entry, as it ended up with her being tightly coiled around by the snake girl. Not that she minded to much, so instead of breaking free she just simply got her arms free.

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself! Your scales are so pretty!" said Ashlynn, hugging the part of the snake girls tail. Ashlynn marveled at this girl's scales, it kinda reminded her of camo, but really shiny.

"Sorry... I just like snakes a lot and I overheard some people talking about a snake girl I just had to see for myself." said Ashlynn. She looked over the girl in whole now. She wasn't to bad looking either.

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 4th September 2014, 3:40 am

Xing had little way in the idea of knowing that this Ashlynn human, at least Xing thought Ashlynn was human, had realised the folly of her actions. Xing was kind of surprised to hear that Ashlynn was simply a girl who liked snakes, and as a result of this the half wyvern lowered her guard and loosened her coils a little. Xing's grip was still tight enough to prevent Ashlynn from escaping, but it was loose enough for her to get her arms free. It was when Xing found herself being hugged by this female that she was very surprised, and as such simply stared at Ashlynn. "Uh huh...." Nodding her head slowly in agreement, Xing decided that Ashlynn wasn't that much of a threat, so she uncoiled from around her and sort of just dropped her onto the floor. Having dropped Ashlynn, Xing slithered back onto her bed and made her self comfortable, then picked up the food book she had been reading, and obviously got back to reading. Of course, due to how suddenly Xing had dropped it she lost her page, and as a result of that she was more than a little irritated, but it was nothing a few moments skimming through the pages could solve.

The funniest part about this whole Situation wasn't how Ashlynn had burst into this room, nor how she had hugged the half wyvern, but how Ashlynn believed Xing to be part snake, which sadly wasn't true. "I don't mean to kill your excitement but I'm not half snake, my mother was an earth wyvern, so I am half that" Speaking nonchalantly, Xing didn't bother looking up from her book, as she saw very little reason to. Normally yes it was rude to not look at someone when they talked, but Xing, while not a rude person, was simply more interested in reading her book; she was straight forward and direct, often to a fault. It was true that having your scales called pretty was a compliment and while Xing normally responded well to compliment, in this situation she just ignored it. There was three different reasons behind this, for starters Ashlynn was a human and humans weren't exactly Xing's favourite thing in the world, secondly Ashlynn had barged into Xing's bedroom and finally, the half wyvern was trying to read this rather interesting book about the origins and history of pasta. Those three reasons combined where enough to warrant Xing ignoring Ashlynn's compliment, but that didn't mean the half wyvern was going to ignore her forced guests presence.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 4th September 2014, 9:41 pm

Ashlynn landed roughly on the ground. It probably would of hurt a bit more then it did if she wasn't part robot. Ashlynn sat in the dirt and the rocks that scattered the room. The room itself was a lot different then hers. Hers was pristine and clean, mainly because of all the parts scattered across the table needed to stay clean. She watched the snake girl slither back to her bed and started to read again, as if she didn't exist in the first place. But after a few moments she spoke up to let Ashlynn know that she wasn't a snake but a wyvern.

"Well you're still very pretty!" said Ashlynn happily. Besides if you looked at it in the right way wyverns where just big and more advance snakes right? Besides this girl looked like a snake so close enough. It was also at this time that Ashlynn noticed the room was a bit on the warm side as she was had a small amount of sweat glisten on her. Ashlynn stood back up and dusted herself off.

"I'm sorry I know what I did was kind of rude, I just couldn't help myself. Can we start over? My name is Ashlynn." said Ashlynn with a kind face, holding her hand out.

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 5th September 2014, 3:30 am

If being dropped so roughly on the ground harmed Ashlynn, then Xing didn't know, after all her half machine guest didn't exactly speak of any pain, but for the time being that was the least important concern.For a few moments there was silence in the room, something Xing liked as she preferred to read in silence, until the moment this human girl spoke up and again complimented Xing. "Well, thank you I suppose." Xing couldn't help but let a small smile crack across her lips at this compliment and who could blame her? Being called pretty was indeed a rather nice compliment. For a couple few moments Xing had some peace and quite, which she used to make her way through another page of her book and that brought her to a new chapter. It was fortunate Xing reached a new chapter at this point, as Ashlynn began to speak up again. Before Xing would respond she closed her book, using a book mark so she wouldn't lose her page.

Looking to see Ashlynn was offering a handshake, Xing accepted and firmly grasped her hand, shaking it before she would speak up herself. "My name is Xing-Zhao the third, heir to Zhao dynasty. It is a pleasure to meet you" Xing smiled, accepting Ashlynn's apology before she would speak up again. "So, I'm assuming you're a fan of reptilian creatures like myself?" If Xing knew her new guest believed Wyverns where simply larger snakes, then Xing would need to correct her guest on that, but fortunately Ashlynn had been wise to keep that to herself. Don't go thinking that Xing would explode in fury if she learned Ashlynn's belief of the fact Wyverns where just bigger snakes, it's just Ashlynn would find herself on the receiving end of some chastising, it wasn't like the human girl was that assertive right? It was at this moment Fera chirped and flew down from his cage in the ceiling, landing softly on Xing's stomach, where he curled up and stared at Ashlynn with those eyes of his.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 5th September 2014, 8:27 pm

Ashlynn nodded. She always had found reptiles cool, but snakes where her favorite. There was a story to why she liked them, maybe she would make friends with the pretty snake-lady if she shared it.

"Yeah, for a long time I couldn't move on my own and constantly required the help of other even to do basic tasks. Where I was kept there was a pen of snakes and I would help take care of them on occasion if I felt up to it. I was always jealous of their sleek and fluid movement and often found myself jealous. But that was years ago, heck even know I am not exactly moving on my own. I have robotic implants through out my body. If they where damaged I would be crippled until i could repair them. But at least the parts are only visible when i am using my magic. And there are a few the remain hidden." said Ashlynn, accidentally rambling on for longer then she had wanted to. And then she saw something fly down from the ceiling and land on Xing. Ashlynn scrambled back of her feet and moved a bit closer to get a better look at it.

"Oh my god... i-it's so adorable." said Ashlynn, reaching out to pet the strange little creature. Although she blushed when she realized how close to Xing she had gotten and blushed. She backed up a bit flustered, hopefully not offending Xing.

"So Xing-Zhao, if you're and heir to a dynasty what brings you out to a guild like Nox Animus?" asked Ashlynn. People on this ship always had a reason, but weren't always willing to say why they join. For Ashlynn it was because she was an assassin. Well she used the term loosely. The subtly of the job was lost on her. Ever since she had gotten used to moving around with out the help of others she had like to get up and close into her targets face. She preferred her fists then anything else. And from what she could imagine it was a very painful way to go.

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 6th September 2014, 2:10 am

When Ashlynn explained why she found snakes so cool and appealing Xing did indeed pay attention out of politeness, but to be honest she didn't really care for this information, not that it was interesting to know, it just didn't really..matter much to Xing. What did interest Xing about Ashlynn's story was the whole robotic parts thing, as never before had Xing heard of the term "robot" and as she didn't know what it was, the very notion of an organic creature being combined with them was...un-nerving. "And what is a ...robot? I've never encountered the term before" Xing's own race did have some degree of technology, akin to about the levels of Feudal Japan or the Roman Empire, but things such as a robot where beyond her knowledge, however the half wyvern felt it sounded like a type of technology. The notion of melding flesh and technology together was lost on Xing, such a thing she had never considered in her wildest dreams.

When Fera was petted her lazily fidgeted and licked Ashlynn's hand, before returning to the comfort of sleeping Xing's stomach as he swiftly feel asleep. The thing about Fera was that he was a Nargacuga and all Nargacuga's are part at, and this makes them heavy and lazy sleepers, but when they are awake any and all traces of the lazy pet cat are gone. "He is indeed rather cute" Xing could have easily told Ashlynn that Fera was a dangerous predator that, when fully grown, was classed as an apex predator, and the most dangerous animal in all of Xing's kingdom, but she chose not to and decided not to ruin the moment. Xing looked down at Ashlynn's face and smirked when she noticed the human(?) female had blushed, and Xing would chuckle in amusement at this. The half wyvern wasn't even sure why Ashlynn was blushing like she was, but it was still rather amusing. Ashlynn backed up at this point, moving away from Xing as she seemed to be finished petting Fera.

And it was at this moment Ashlynn asked why Xing had joined Nox Animus, being the heir of a dynasty and all that. The answer was rather simple, her book, see Xing was traveling the entire nation of Fiore to assemble a sort of cook book, combining recipes of her own land with those of Fiore. "Well, I am travelling Fiore to write a cook book, one that will combine Fiore's food heritage with those of my own land. That requires money, and so I joined Nox Animus to earn that money, and also to have a sort of home base to work from. Pus, this air ship travels the nation so I feel it would be a good place to work from. As for why I chose Nox Animus over other guilds? This one seemed to suit me best" And that was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. A different type of person than Xing may have used this as an opportunity to ask a question of there own, but honestly the half wyvern had no questions to ask, excluding the one about what a robot was anyway.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 7th September 2014, 11:56 am

"Well a robot is a machine that carries out a particular task. That would be the most basic example. In my case I would be considered a cyborg, which is a creature with robotic parts. Here let me show you an example." said Ashlynn. She moved her pants down so her thigh was exposed and placed a finger on her upper thigh. Seemingly out of no where a panel slide open, exposing part of the literal inside of her leg. A dull blue light glowed from the open spot. Wires and small strange glowing tubes could be seen, as well as part of her femur.

"This is part of the system that allows me to walk, if this or any similar systems in for my legs are damaged or removed, not only will it be extremely painful for me but I would not be able to walk. I have similar systems in my arms, but to a lesser extent. I didn't need the systems in my arms as badly " Continued Ashlynn. She closed up the leg panel and pulled her pants back up where they belonged.

"Sorry I know that seemed a bit inappropriate, especially to someone of your caliber but it was the quickest way I could think of explaining it to you." said Ashlynn with a sigh. She listened to Xing explain why she was part of Nox, and it was simply the strangest reason she had ever heard.

"A cookbook? Well I guess there could be stranger reasons but I am surprised you wouldn't join a guild like Fairy tail or Blue Pegasus for that goal, but hey welcome aboard either way. And I wish I could help with the cookbook but I am not that great of a cook, but if you want a travel companion for when you are on the ground searching I'll be glad to join you. But if you are an heir wouldn't you have plenty of money?"

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 7th September 2014, 4:49 pm

Xing listened in interest to Ashlynn's example, struggling to understand what exactly this whole machine thing was. Sure in her family's own lands they had hand operated mills, large scale saws and other medieval era technology, but something as advanced as a machine was beyond the half wyvern's understanding for now. That was until Ashlynn presented her example, which drew forth a lot of emotions from Xing. The first of these emotions was amazement, the way the inside of Ashlynn's leg looked was something far beyond Xing's imagination, and then came curiosity. For starters the technology in Ashlynn's leg alone was worth studying, and while other people in Xing's position would take that to an extreme length, such as kidnapping and ripping the cyborg's legs away, the half wyvern would never do that. "Wow...that..I am almost three hundred years old and not even I have seen such a sight" Xing just stared at the inside of Ashlynn's leg, her curious gaze analysing every inch of the machinery inside, as she finally understood the concept of a machine and "cyborgs.

Xing wondered what had caused Ashlynn to become a cyborg, and also what had forced her to need these robotic legs to walk, of course by that Xing didn't mean the injury that prevented Ashlynn from walking, more so how she came to suffer that injury. The fact these mechanical parts of Ashlynn's body looked so natural was something that amazed Xing, after all from the inside peek into Ashlynn's leg it looked anything but natural. Other people in Xing's place as a member of royalty may have been offended or disgusted by the fact Ashlynn pulled her trousers down but not Xing, she wasn't some soft dainty little flower that couldn't take other wise ugly things. When it came to Ashlynn apologising for her example Xing just chuckled and laughed softly, reminded of why she found short lived humans so amusing. "Oh you humans always get so worked up over the littlest things...it is fine Ashlynn, your example served a purpose of educating me, and it did so very effectively, so don't feel bothered by it" Personally Xing believed that people shouldn't worry about doing things the most efficient way, but that was her, and humans where very different from half wyverns.

Xing chuckled when Ashlynn mentioned her surprise that the half wyvern didn't join Fairy Tail or Blue Pegasus, and there was actually a rather good reason for that. See, both Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus where something Xing viewed as restrictive, due to the fact both guilds where called "light guilds" they probably had certain expectations demanded of them, such as protecting Fiore from dangers. It was things like that expectation that put Xing off the guilds, she valued freedom and Nox Animus with its flying airship was something Xing viewed as a perfect representation of that. "Well, I find light guilds too restrictive of my freedoms, plus Nox Animus has an airship, and that makes travel easier." And it was at this point Xing would be giving out a hard truth, one that could potentially upset Ashlynn.; it was the answer to the cyborg's question. 2As for a traveling companion? Hmm..no thank you. Oh, and I do have plenty of money, I just prefer earning it myself. This cook book is my dream, making that dream off other people's hard earned money sounds like I'm cheating it" That one answer regarding why Xing preferred earning her own money would probably tell one rather a lot about the half wyvern's nature and personality.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 8th September 2014, 10:16 pm

"It's relativity recent technology. This is about the 27th version of my systems since I started to be implanted with the stuff. The first 20 where done by other people who used me as a Guinean pig, something about me having potential but since I couldn't move very well on my own, they did this. The last 7 however was my own doing. I never realized how painful weaving the parts through my flesh was until i started to upgrade myself with out help. I can't put myself under anesthesia when working on myself. It had always hurt before, but it wasn't until then did I truly realize. I'm surprised though, most people freak out when seeing the inside of a leg. Hell it took years for me to it myself." said Ashlynn.

"But if you didn't know where to press or even where the panels are you would never find them. Not only is there a finger print lock that opens the panels but it feels like skin all over my body. The only time anything metal looking is coming out of my body is when I am in a fight and my magic. Since my parts are powered by my magic when in combat the extra energy causes the system to over charge and become visible." said Ashlynn.

"And that's surprisingly noble of you Xing. I approve, most people take the easy way, I like that." said Ashlynn. Although her connection to that was that she was to inpatient to wait for the perfect moment to strike. She rather rush in and take her enemies down immediately. It has gotten her into deep messes before.

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 9th September 2014, 1:10 am

The fact that there was currently twenty seven versions of this technology Ashlynn used was rather interesting, and also a bit gruesome. See, the fact Ashlynn had to develop the last seven versions of that technology and implant it into herself sounded very painful, but it also brought up a few questions. Why did Ashlynn have to implant it her self? What happened to the people who originally melded the technology with her? And why couldn't she just simply educate someone else on how to install the technology? Xing knew that many of Fiore's people would probably freak about the technology, but a lot of the mages in this country where smart people, and they could probably easily learn about Ashlynn's technology. "Why do you have to upgrade yourself without help? Surely the people who installed this technology in the first place could help you with that?" It was a good question to be sure, but for some reason Xing had a sort of idea to why Ashlynn had to do it by herself. Call the half wyvern paranoid if you will, but she had a suspicion that the people who originally gave Ashlynn her robotic legs where dead.

A..finger lock? Okay now that was something Xing could easily figure out, without any additional explanation. Based upon the name "finger lock" Xing assumed it was some kind of lock that only opened to specific fingers, of course how it did that was beyond Xing she didn't even know everyone's finger prints where different. So the robotic parts of Ashlynn where powered by magic and became visible during combat..or other moments of heightened magical energy? Hmm..that was all very interesting but to Xing it seemed like that would be painful. "So, during combat do your robotic parts..grow out of your body? If that is the case, is it painful? I would imagine that is the case" If Xing had robotic parts that grew out of her body, she imagined that they would be painful as well, of course it wasn't like Xing knew that for sure, hence why she had asked Ashlynn. And speaking of Ashlynn, Fera took an interest in the cyborg and flew towards her. Fera would fly through the air, and land on Ashlynn's shoulder before sniffing the cyborg, and then making himself comfortable on her shoulder. Xing chuckled at this sight, and actually found it a bit funny how Fera was one to just randomly land on people.

If Fera landing on Ashlynn's shoulder was funny, then the cyborg calling Xing noble was a truth, but honestly it wasn't due to Xing being noble. See, half wyvern's like Xing lived for hundreds of years longer than humans, so they got a lot more time to mature and grow up (Half wyvern's are considered children until they reach one hundred years old) hence how a lot of them where more responsible than a human equivalent. A one hundred year old half wyvern is about akin to a twenty year old human, and a three hundred year old would be equivalent to someone in there thirties. That didn't change the niceness of Ashlynn's compliment however, and Xing would smile then thank the cyborg for it. W"Thank you for the compliment" There was also another reason why Xing didn't want to bleed money from the family fortune, and that was because it was being used to repair damage to the Xing dynasty's city after a war. Yes the one hundred year war with a rival dynasty, which had now been put to the sword and killed, and this war was not a happy time for Xing. There wouldn't be any specifics about what happened to Xing during this war, but let us just say it was not a happy time.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 9th September 2014, 7:28 pm

"Most of the people who made me this way kinda caught a sudden case of not-being-alive-anymore years ago. I wasn't a big fan of then regardless. But around the time they died I was still extremely weak and my recovery was going extremely slow due to the past 19 operations. They... They where planning to kill me because they branded me as a failure." said Ashlynn. It was a dark time for her. She didn't like to think about it much.

"And there are a few people who used to know how to upgrade my systems but back when I had it on the 21 and 22nd upgrade. And even then... it's just... well..." Ashlynn was trying to think of the right word, blushing slightly. "Intimate. And not just on the level of that I would let these people really close to certain areas so they could access the systems. It would mean to allow them to have unlimited access to opening the panels on my body and to a further extent, my ability to walk. If I trusted the wrong person it could mean I would no longer have my independence. There are some systems in my body which I can't repair if damage because of their location or just don't know how to yet." Ashlynn has a slight blush on her face as she finished. Why was she telling Xing all this stuff. She usually was a lot more quite about it.

"Not really, the parts are already there. If they do hurt... well I guess I have gotten so used to it."
    said Ashlynn petting the mini wyvern. She smiled at Xing. Well at least so far the pair was getting along.

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 11th September 2014, 8:27 am

The way Ashlynn said those who installed this technology into her body had caught a sudden case of death reeked of suspicon, it was obvious to Xing that this cyborg female had killed them herself, of course why had she done so? The answer to the why was soon made apparant, as Ashlynn said the scientists who turned her into a cyborg wished to kill her, as they classsed Ashlynn as a failure. Soon the reason why those scientists wished to kill Ashlynn off became clear, they viewed the fact she was still weak and her recovery was slow as a failure, and it was for that purpose the scientists wished to kill Ashlynn, which obviously didn't really work out. Xing assumed the way Ashlynn killed the scientists was by using her cyborg implants, and it was funny to Xing. The scientists died and tried to kill Ashlynn as they viewed her as a failure, which in turn caused Ashlynn to user her cyborg parts and kill said scientists. "Well, I suppose those scientists reaped what they sow.." Xing was a firm believer in the concept of karma, and how your actions always came back to you, in one way or another.

So with the reason why Ashlynn didn't get help from the original scientists who turned her into a cyborg where known, the logical reason to progress to would be why other people couldn't assist Ashlynn. According to Ashlynn, there was indeed other people who could assist her in installing upgrades for her cyborg parts, and the reason why Ashlynn didn't trust these people was because she didn't trust them. From what Ashlynn said t he reason why she didn't trust other people was due to how intimate upgrading Ashlynn's parts would be, and of course how those people could easily rob Ashlynn of her ability to walk. Xing felt that her cyborg associate needed to find some people she could trust, or more accurately she needed to find some trustworthy people that could help her out. Honestly there was little else for Xing to say or think about regarding Ashlynn's lack of trust. "Well, it seems to me that you should probably find some trustworthy people to work on your upgrades, either that or find someone to teach you the required information" Xing may have seemed un-caring, but all she saw was a problem that needed to be solved.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 14th September 2014, 10:01 am

"Part of me wishes that was the case, but it wasn't. I was to weak to get out of bed on my own, let alone kill anybody. Someone else there went on a rampage and I was rescued fro the facility in the confusion. The man who train me rescued two others as well and he raised up and helped us get into shape. Although the other two weren't bed ridden." said Ashlynn with a slight laugh. She listened to Xing surprising large amount of wisdom that was stuffed in only a small amount of words.

"It's not that easy. I-I don't have the best in terms over trusting others." attempted Ashlynn. "But enough about me, I would love to know more about you!"

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 14th September 2014, 10:47 am

Much to Xing's surprise it wasn't Ashlynn who broke out of the facility, and sadly the scientist didn't seem to get what they deserved, but honestly that didn't really matter, Ashlynn had escaped with her life and was able to walk now right? The questions Xing had currently was about who saved Ashlynn, who where the two other people she escaped with, and what had happened to the three of them? "Really? Some one else saved you? Well, what happened to them? And what happened to the two other..test subjects you escaped with?" Xing felt kind of cruel for using the term test subject, but she didn't really know how else to refer to them, without speaking in a long winded and confusing manner, so hopefully Ashlynn would not be offended by it. Xing wondered if Ashlynn, the two she escaped with and the man who saved her from the facility had become friends, it seemed like they would have but honestly Xing didn't know, she had little idea of how Ashlynn behaved back then.

And speaking of Ashlynn, it seemed like she needed to develop a better ability at trusting people, and as Xing noticed this she decided to do something about it. You see, the half wyvern actually liked her new cyborg associate and decided it would be a good idea to make friends with her, so with this in mind Xing said two things. "Well, if it any consolation, you can trust me as a friend, I know very few people here so I would enjoy a bond of friendship. One that note, perhaps you would be interested in forming a team? Having someone to watch my back during more dangerous missions would be appreciated" Xing smiled softly towards the cyborg girl, but soon this soft smile would fade due to the question Ashlynn had asked. Xing had lived a rather long life this far, very little of it..happy, so being asked about her self was.... not pleasant. "Well Ashlynn..that depends on what you wish to know about me, depending on the question I may or may not answer.." Xing sighed and gently stroked Fera's chin, as he purred happily.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 14th September 2014, 2:57 pm

"Well they weren't test subjects like I was. The place was a training facility. I spent most of my life there but other then looking for the best I was never really told much about it. Now that I think of it, I was the only person there who could be considered a test subject. They kept me separate form the other kids as well. As for the other two who grew up with me, they where sisters. But they left the man who saved us long before I did. By the time I was fully recovered they where done with their training and went to live out there own lives. And the last I know of the man who saved us is that he is still living at his mansion." said Ashlynn. She scooted a bit close to Xing. It was strange to have someone to call a friend. She hasn't had one in ages.

"Well maybe one day I'll show you how I work." said Ashlynn, batting her eyelashes and unable to not sound flirtatious, she couldn't help it.

"And i would love to join a team with you! We can put in the request for it later on today." said Ashlynn in a sing-song voice.

"And as for what i want to know about you... well I have been pouring out secrets of my past to you. So maybe you can do the same? If you want to avoid anything painful to you then feel free. But I would really enjoy getting to know you more."

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 14th September 2014, 4:12 pm

So the two other people Ashlynn had escaped with weren't really test subjects? Well that was strange, very very strange. See, so far what Ashlynn had said implied the place she had been kept at was to develop the cyborg technology but if that wasn't the point then what was? Ashlynn presented an answer, in the form of saying that the staff told her they where looking for the best, but the best in what? Oh it didn't really matter in the end. Xing felt it was kind of mean Ashlynn was separated from the other children, and it was also actually kind of sad she had lost contact with those two twins, but it was nice that Ashlynn could visit the man who rescued her. When Ashlynn scooted closer to Xing the half wyvern raised her left eyebrow, but smiled and gently wrapped her tail around Ashlynn's waist. "Hehehe, hi~" With a slight chuckle Xing was only wrapping her tail's tip around Ashlynn's waist as a sign of friendship, it wasn't like Xing had any romantic feelings for the cyborg..at least not yet.

And this was when Xing scowled and uncoiled her tail from around Ashlynn's waist, moving up the bed away from her. This was due to Ashlynn flirting and the reason why it upset Xing was because the half wyvern wasn't interested in bromance yet, so being flirted with was more than a little irritating. "I would prefer if we remain friends..." On a lighter note, the fact Ashlynn accepted Xing's offer to join a team cheered the half wyvern right up, quite a lot actually. And now came an even more difficult moment for Xing, as Ashlynn wanted to ask about Xing's past. Well...this was going to be difficult. "Well...I could tell you a few tales of my past...most of my past is boring though..but hm...Ah yes. I was raised many thousands of miles away from this place, in a massive kingdom hidden between numerous mountains, it was a very prosperous place. That was where my family ruled and then the war came..a rival dynasty of half wyverns, water wyverns, tried to take our land for there own. They didn't succeed" Beyond that Xing was not going to say any thing else, the way had some very bad memories for the half wyvern, but that is a story for another time.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 14th September 2014, 6:02 pm

Ashlynn blushed slightly when the tail coiled around it. It was a strange feeling. She didn't exactly hated it. It was just was different, especially since it wasn't under animosity. But then she was moved away from Xing as soon as she started flirting. Apparently the snakes wasn't interested, although wither if it was only for right now or all together was yet to be seen. But either way Ashlynn would need to hold her tongue a bit.

"Oh... sorry. I just can't help it sometimes... I'll try to be a bit more careful from now on." said Ashlynn, unable to keep herself from sounding a little bit sad. But she cheered up listen to Xing talk. But she seemed to start talking rather abruptly, but Ashlynn knew why.

"War is never a good thing... dealing with death is hard." commented Ashlynn. It was kind of ironic coming from the assassin who would get up in your face to kill you. Yet Ashlynn never felt to much of anything when she killed her targets. She had seen happiness on her clients faces when she reported the news to them but never under stood why. At most she just felt pity for her targets.

"You don't have to share what happened now but if you feel like you need to talk about it I'm here for you. That's what friends are for anyways, right?"

Izumi
    Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 15th September 2014, 4:34 am

Normally Xing was the type of person who didn't really forgive people that easily, but given how Ashlynn flirting wasn't a overly dangerous thing and how she apologised the half wyvern could easily forgive her, which is what she would do. "It's fine, I am just not interested, however to make it up to you.." While Xing didn't have any romantic feelings for her cyborg friend, she did still view Ashlynn as her friend and that was why the half wyvern wanted to make things up to her. Smiling softly at Ashlynn, Xing moved a little bit closer to her and coiled the end of her tail around Ashlynn, before eventually speaking up again. "I'm only doing this as a friend, but does it make you feel a little better?" And it was at this moment of time Fera decided to get involved in the friendship stuff going o, by sitting down on Ashlynn's lap and looking up at her face with his eyes. Fera eventually stopped looking up at Ashlynn and then curled up, closing his eyes to sleep, making a sort of purring sound with every breath he took. "Awwww....you should let him sleep" Xing gently stroked Fera's head, to which the Baby Nargacuga didn't really respond to, except by just sleeping more.

Xing didn't really know what was so hard about dealing with death, not because she was a heartless or cruel person, but simply because it hadn't happened to her yet. Xing knew a lot of solders had died during the war and while she was sorry to the families of those solders, the half wyvern had never really experienced the pain of a love one's death. "I have never had to actually deal with death, at least not of loved ones" The reason why the war was a painful memory for Xing wasn't because she had to fight, or because people she cared for had died, but because she had been kidnapped and tortured for fifty years by the rival dynasty, however Ashlynn wouldn't find out about that soon. "Thank you for your offer, I shall keep it in mind." Xing currently felt rather neutral towards the memories, it had been a long time ago and thanks to that period of time, she had actually gotten over it. Still it was still appreciated that Ashlynn would be willing to listen to Xing if she needed someone to talk to, and honestly Xing did indeed need someone to talk to on some days, especially as she was the new girl of Nox Animus.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Izumi
    Izumi

Player 

Post by Izumi 15th September 2014, 7:58 pm

Ashlynn smile and nodded as Xing wrapped her tail around her. It was nice to know that Xing didn't have to deal with the lost of a love one. But part of her wondered why it bugged her if she didn't lose anyone. For her war meant more business usually. Ashlynn was going to ask another question while petting Fera but they where rudely interrupted by one of Ashlynn thought.

"Oh crap!" said Ashlynn abruptly, picking Fera up and placing him on Xing's lap.

"I totally forgot I have to turn in a job report today. I really need to do that. We can hang out later today Xing, I promise!" said Ashlynn getting up and leaving in a hurry.

Izumi

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:37 am