Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Experience [Social;Private;Xing]

Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

VIP- Demon Slayer- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Theory
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Palm
    Second Skill: Gale Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

A New Experience [Social;Private;Xing] Empty A New Experience [Social;Private;Xing]

Post by Shen Hakuhei 1st October 2014, 11:00 am

A casual day in the late afternoon, not too sunny or cloudy, not too hot or cold, a bit rainy but not enough for it to prevent people to go out. Sango hadn't seen a lot of Fiore. She didn't know all of the cities, nor all of the culture. It seemed like a flamboyant, outgoing culture. Full of stimulation and occupation of the mind. Sango didn't abhor it, but wasn't entirely fond of it either. Everything was extremely modernized and people payed little attention to spirituality or religion. Everything was about progress and constantly moving forward. Improving everything to make it faster, stronger and more enduring.

Those were impressions Sango carried from her stroll around the most booming city of Fiore. Rose Garden. It was Fiore's biggest and most popular city. And it seemed to be the epitome of Fiore's cultural capital. It was the reason Sango was here today, looking around to see if there was anything for her to learn or perhaps to appreciate. Up until now however, she could simply spectate from a distance. There had been nothing that caught her eye. Sighing, questioning if it had been the wrong decision to come to Fiore and leave her homeland, even wondering if she was just too boring for this culture, it happened that someone actually had his eyes on her.

Coming through the crowds of pedestrians, he appeared right in front of Fiore. A man of tall stature, muscular body and handsome face. It was so sudden that Sango jumped a bit when she saw him. Looking him up and down, she couldn't quite grasp what he could want of her. But he began to speak, raising one eyebrow and having a slightly mischievous smirk on his lips. "Hello, miss. May I ask with whom you are here today." Sango, not really wanting to speak with him didn't answer but looked around her trying to hint at the fact that she had come alone.

"Well, well. A beautiful young lady such as you... walking the streets all alone. It seems as if you need some company." So that was what this was about. Rolling her eyes and snickering a bit at the courting of the young man. She immediately decided to answer to end the situation. "Excuse my impatience, but I do think I am a bit too old for you, young man." The man was merely 21 years old. With her 28 she couldn't exactly find interest in him. To her surprise however, he answered with a determined tone. "Oh, miss. I do not mean me. You see..." He said, pointing over at a shop right across the street that had a sign with the word 'Paradise Café' in bright neon letters over it. "I am but a simple promoter for that store over there. Now all I have to say is: '2 minutes in Paradise and you will end up in Heaven.' and then ask you if you would like to participate in a bit of speed dating, and my job is done."

Sango had to admit, the young man was extremely sympathetic. With a sigh, she wondered when the last time she had done something completely out of the ordinary was. This country seemed like a place where opportunity came before paving your own way. So why not try and taste a little of this country's ideals? She nodded, still with a helpless smile on her lips from the man's courting words, and decided to walk over the street and into the shop. There, she followed some instructions and found herself at a table only seconds later, someone asking if she wanted something to drink and noting that in about 2 minutes, there would be a 5 minute rotation with constantly new partners to converse with. Somewhat insecure, as Sango didn't particularily enjoy conversations through speech all that much, was wondering what to expect from this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Experience [Social;Private;Xing] Shen4_by_gramcrackers-db7e971
    / Character /

Battle Theme

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:57 am