Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Everything is Permitted [Mission]

Le Doge
    Le Doge

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The World
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything is Permitted [Mission]

Post by Le Doge 3rd September 2014, 3:35 pm

The moment Arianna leaned in to kiss her, Rachael let loose a stream of happy tears and felt her heart fluttering with joy and her chest exploding with positive emotions. Her tongue fought limply and weakly against Arianna's, not making much in the way of defending her mouth from the intruder. Not that she wanted to. She had never felt this happy in her life before, making her feel even more attached to Arianna. Surely if they stayed together, Rachael would end up being even happier? Just the thought along with the kiss made her tail wag furiously, and a second stream of happy tears rolled down her cheeks. Gently pushing Arianna back, she broke away from the kiss so both of them could breath, and she looked deeply into her new friend's eyes, life slowly returning to her own. Her smile was so wide and heartwarming that it would melt any man's heart in an instant.

"Ari I... I..." she choked out, trying to find the right words to use. "I love you!"

It was strange saying that, especially after she had slit this girl's throat open not too long ago. Not only that, but... didn't they hate each other not too long ago? It seemed that Rachael just wanted to love someone, and for the feelings to be reciprocated. She was desperate for that, for someone to love her and make her happy. Rachael needed that in her life, more than anything. In her mind, she was furiously begging Arianna to say she loved her back, because if she didn't... Rachael didn't want to think about it. She figured that this would be her last job then, her last moments of life before she finally broke down and ended it all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 WPcNzH2
    Job Info:
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Experience : 850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Fallen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything is Permitted [Mission]

Post by Arianna 3rd September 2014, 4:16 pm

The moment Rachael pulled away, Arianna licked her lips, wanting more of her new found companion. The tears of joy flowing from Rachael's eyes brought Arianna to her own. Without even a moment of hesitation, Arianna would reply back to Rachael. "I-I love you too, Rachael..." Arianna spoke softly as she softly brought Rachael back to her lips, passionately kissing the doge again, hugging her just as tight as before. Her hands slowly moved up Rachael's back, messaging her upper back in the process.

The thought of her long life span suddenly sprung up into her head, but quickly pushed it back. She didn't care about that right now. For the first time in a long time, the half breed felt loved by another person. She didn't want to think about out living another person, right now she just wanted her doge. Arianna took matters into her own hands as she flipped Rach around, swapping places with her so that she was on top. "Now... Let me show you how much I love you..." Arianna's face gave her a seductive look, locking lips for a few moments before slowly moving down from her mouth, kissing her on the neck as she kept heading lower.
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 5th September 2014, 7:36 pm

As Rachael felt Arianna start heading lower, the doge couldn't help but moan and squirm under the woman's grasp. Once she felt her reach that one certain spot, the doge gasped and grasped the ground underneath them.

"Ahn... Ari~!'

*Fade to Black*

Hours later, Rachael lay panting next to Arianna, their bodies covered in sweat and other unmentionable substances. The whole experience over the course of the multiple hours they were at it was a learning one, one that they spent testing and experimenting with the other to find out what did and didn't work. At the same time, Rachael found many more of Ari's buttons than the woman found of the doge's. This was mostly due to Rachael's emotion/aura sensing powers. AKA, she cheated.

"Ari... I love you... so much..." the doge panted, kissing the woman passionately on the lips. She wouldn't break this kiss for a long while this time. She just couldn't bear to let the woman go anymore. They would be together... forever. Nothing could break them apart, she would make sure of it. If anything tried to separate the doge and the woman... they would find themselves laying on the floor, with more holes in them than there was room to cover.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job Info:
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 5th September 2014, 9:09 pm

Arianna laid with Rachael in the small cramped tent that was originally meant for one, plastered against her. She couldn't believe at how well Rachael seemed to know her body, even knowing to rub what where her wings would come out to give her a sensor overload. "Rach... you... were... amazing~" Arianna almost felt bad that she couldn't find as many sweet spots to treat her little doge. She even loved the taste as their lips meet, giving her a special mix of unmentionable fluids.

They continued to lay there, slowly coming down as the both embraced each other the entire time. The two dazed around for a while long, forehead to forehead. She wanted to hold Rachael in her arms forever, always keeping her happy and keeping any tears out of her eyes. But... there was a problem... Arianna would live forever, and Rachael? Arianna could feel a tear building up in her eye as she rolled, putting her on top as she knew she had to tell her. "R-Rachael... I... I have a confession I need to make..." Arianna felt a pain in her heart as she concentrated on releasing her wings and tail for the first time in front of someone, filling the tent to the brim with her wings that brushed their tips against the doge's arms.

"I'm not.... I'm not human..." Her devil tail could be seen hanging down from between her lags, occasionally brushing up against Rach's legs. She wanted to explain, but it just hurt to much to do so. Her wings slowly retracted back into her body, tail still swinging around, as she lifted up off her body. "I just... I wanted to tell you... But... But it just..." The words wouldn't come to her, only tears as she felt so terrible about causing feelings in someone that would die before she's even reach 20 in her own age.
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 5th September 2014, 10:13 pm

Rachael could feel the distress coming from Arianna, causing her to become distressed in return. Something was wrong, but she was having trouble expressing it. It was clear though, to the doge, that she was in fact trying to put them into words. At least she wasn't trying to keep a secret. The sudden revealing of her wings and tail surprised Rachael immensely, causing her jaw to drop in obvious awe.

"You're not human... either?" Rachael questioned, the happiest tears she could have cried now forming on the edges of her eyes. Her smile was so wide it would have been creepy had she not been crying at the same time. Reaching out to touch Arianna's chest, a small image of a clock appeared on it, engraved in gray colors. The hands of the clock were ticking normally, but the numbers weren't there. "You have unlimited time then...? I... don't have any time to begin with." Rachael said, biting her lower lip and averting her eyes. She took a moment to gather her thoughts before saying.

"I don't exist in the normal realm of time and space. I... exist, but I don't exist at the same time. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's literally how it works. There's no other way to describe it. Like you, I don't... age but there's no way for me to really age without... doing a certain thing that I don't want to go into detail about right now because it's convoluted and stupid as hell..."

Rachael took a deep breath before leaning in and whispering what she really meant.

"I can't age either because time doesn't affect me. Even if it did, I'm 1/10ths of a pure blooded vampire, which is what normal vampires are to the common person. There's no way I'm aging either... Which means..." Rachael pulled Arianna down and blushed profusely, her hand rubbing her wings a little bit. "We really can be together forever..."

Job Info:
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 6th September 2014, 6:19 pm

Arianna's tears were held back a second before they streamed out as Rachael pipped up. "E-Either?" Arianna's heart felt like it stopped in place  as Rachael reached her arm out to show Arianna her secret. "You can't.... age...." The words echoed in Arianna's head, she couldn't believe it.  Moments later, tears began streaming down her face, unable to hold in her joy of finding someone just like her. She buried herself down into the doge's chest, crying hysterically at the fact that she finally had someone else that she could love that wouldn't die like everyone else. "Rach... Promise me... Promise me you'll never die..." Arianna felt like it was too good to be true. "I don't want you to leave me... Never.... Never leave me..." Arianna held herself firmly against Rachael's body, almost like she was trying to occupy the same space as her.

After what felt like an eternity in that position, Arianna suddenly remembered that they had a job to do. "R-Rachael..." Arianna had finally loosed up her hold and slowly raised up so she was sitting on her new lover. "W-We.... We still have that thing... to do..." Arianna hated thinking about it. She knew that they had to do it, but with how things were right now, it was hard to pull away. "If... If we wait to long we might miss our chance..." Arianna had sorrow in her eyes. "Maybe.... Maybe we can have just a little more fun~" Arianna lowered herself back down, having her tail rub up Rachael's leg as she had devious ideas. "I'm sure it can wait a little longer~"

*Fade to black*
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 6th September 2014, 6:47 pm

Rachael watched as Arianna broke out in tears of happiness and buried herself in the chest of her lover. Rachael couldn't help but cry in return. "I promise... I will never die... just for you, my love..." the doge cried in return, sealing the promise with a kiss on Arianna's forehead. This had happened so suddenly, Rachael couldn't help but stop to question why she had fallen in love with this woman.

'Because she's beautiful and is the first person to truly care about me besides myself...' Rachael thought, smiling and hugging Ari closer to her. It was true, she repeated. She finally had someone to care about who cared and loved her in return. Feeling Arianna sit up and straddle her lap to talk about their unfinished job, Rachael frowned and looked up at her sadly. "C-Can't it wait... just a bit longer?" the doge asked. She really didn't want this moment to end, and it seemed Arianna didn't either. With only a few more words, Rachael felt Arianna's tail slither up her leg and probe in her more sensitive of places. "I'd love more Ari, I can't get enough of you~" she said before the two went straight back to making sweet sweet love. And oh how Ari made Rachael happy.

*Fade*

Job Info:
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 6th September 2014, 8:18 pm

While completely shrouded in dark clouds, the sun had gone well past the middle of the sky, but still hung with a few hours left in the day before nightfall. Both Arianna and Rachael had managed to fully dress themselves after the best time of either of their lives. Arianna was dressed up in a new, unstained cloak and a new body suit that wasn't encrusted with blood from the earlier accident. They stood closely together as the reentered the village, in a much different position than they were when they left a while back, holding hands tightly.

"I guess.... I guess we should split up from here... Right?" After everything that had happened, splitting up just didn't feel right. Both of them want to be together forever, and only meres hours after that, they had to split up, just like how they'd have to do when this was all over. Thinking about that made Arianna wish she hadn't said anything at all so they could stay together the entire time. "R-Rachael... after this is done.... What are we going to do about... You know... being in different guilds?" The rain had slowly started to drizzle down on the new couple. "I don't think I would feel right at that place..." She was referring to Rachael's guild. They weren't Arianna's cup of tea, seeing as they would outright kill anyone, guilt or not. "You wouldn't consider joining me at Nox, would you?"
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 7th September 2014, 9:02 pm

Rachael's hand grasped firmly onto Arianna's, a small smile resting upon the girl's sweet lips. It felt so nice being so close to someone. Was this what she had been missing on her entire life? When she cuddled with her older self back in... those days, it felt kind of empty. But now... it felt so wonderful, like all of the holes in her broken, ragged soul were healed instantly. She could break out into tears just thinking about it, but she had already done that at least a dozen times. Unfortunately, they had to come to realize that it would end very shortly, and they would be forced to split up temporarily, and then permanently shortly afterwards.

"I don't wanna split up..." Rachael complained quietly. "I wanna be with my Ari forever~" The doge nuzzled her cheek against Arianna's while blushing, letting out a playful growl as she did so. The question about what they would do about being in different guilds arose, making her frown and avert her eyes. Ari probably didn't like the fact Rachael was in one of the darker guilds of Fiore, which was understandable, and wouldn't want to join even for her love. The only reason Rachael didn't switch to Nox was due to the fact she was so involved with Tartarus now, so she couldn't just leave. There was a bit more to it than that...

"I... I'm always away from the guild hall." Rachael said, looking up to Arianna who was only a few inches taller. "We could coordinate with each other to go on jobs that are in the same area..." The suggestion could work to some degree, they would just need a way to keep in contact.

"I don't wanna leave you... I love you too much." she repeated, stepping in to lean on Arianna and hug her tight.

Job Info:
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 7th September 2014, 10:57 pm

Arianna wanted to cry at the fact that the two new lovers were being forced apart. She wanted to just wanted to yell at the world for keeping them apart. But she held herself from doing so, knowing that the two had all the time in the world to figure things out. "I don't wanna leave you either, Rach..." Arianna's grip tightened up slightly, letting her know that she really meant every word. Her head perked up a little when she proposed possible planning their jobs out to meet each other afterwards. "I'll do the worst jobs on the list if it means spending even one second with you..." Arianna quickly embraced the incoming hug, having one hand reach all the way up to scratch her little doge behind the ears, discovering the spot from earlier.

"Then its settled, we'll go together to find him." Arianna's heart felt lighter now, much happier now that they would spend almost the entirety of the mission together. "Come on! I know just the place to start!" She pulled her hand away from the top of Rachael's hand before leading her towards the center of town.

Reaching the town's center, Arianna finally slowed her pace down to a halt. Her took a quick take in of their surroundings, seeing a group of three soldiers off towards a shop, not paying them any mind, and about 11 civilians walking around. The way was somewhat congested in the walkway, but they shouldn't notice anything to out of the ordinary. "Now... If I was a major in the army... Where would I be lurking..." As Arianna slowly wondered around with Rachael still in hand, she finally caught wind of what she was needing. A middle aged woman seemed to be chatting to what appeared to be her husband. They were talking about how the major had rudely kicked a shop keeper out of his own building to use a his quarters. Her hand tighten up knowing that they had found their chance. She looked back at Rachael, giving her a nod before he continued dragging her off to check out the place.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th September 2014, 2:10 pm

OOC: I got approved for a stakeout of this job.

'Damn, why am I assigned to that jerk?' Thought Axel, as he ascended from the town of Era to the clear blue skies, headed for River Village. Upon entering the Rune Knights headquarters, He was told by a higher-up to report to Major Heracles and follow all of his orders that day. He did not mention this to anyone else since it would be rude, but Axel hated Heracles. He did not agree with his methods of handling certain situations, and he did not care much for civilians. All Heracles wanted was the fame of being a knight. If it were up to Axel, he would never work under Heracles, but unfortunately he had to listen to the orders of all of his higher-ups.

Axel waved at all of the people on ground as he flew through the windy sky, as he thought it showed good character, and it took his mind off of the jerk he had to work for. After ten minutes, Axel was at the destination, River Village. Why it was called that, he had no ideal. Axel landed at the center of town, wondering where Heracles was, but that question was answered soon. "The nerve of that guy, pushing me out of my own damn store to play commando!" shouted an angry small man storming down the road. Axel knew that the man he was talking about was the major, so he walked in the direction the shop keeper.

After a minute or two, Axel had arrived at the store. He entered it, and the first thing he saw was the angry face of the man he despised. "Rover! Why are you late, boy!" Shouted Major Heracles. "I am sorry sir! You see, I wasn't feeling good in the morning so I slept in more, sir" replied Axel, being honest. Heracles shouted at him for a minute, than pushed Axel aside to shout at another knight. 'I guess I should just chill here then,' thought Axel.

Akira Tatsumi
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 11th September 2014, 6:37 pm

Rachael smiled and pressed herself tightly against Arianna when she announced they wouldn't have to split up. Her heart fluttered and she sighed happily, smiling and walking along with her new lover while keeping a lookout for the major. The walk through the town was surprisingly uneventful, but she didn't care. Arianna's beauty was captivating to Rachael, and she couldn't take her eyes off of her anymore. Well, she could, but only for a few seconds before her eyes were attracted back to the woman's beautiful face or luscious figure. And she was so nice now that they were... together. The mere thought of them being together made Rachael want to burst out into tears of joy again, but she didn't have time for that.

Eventually the two reached the center of town, and not more than ten seconds before they found their way there, they heard someone complaining about just the man they were looking for. "What scumbag kicks people out of their own property just so he can have a place to stay?" Rachael muttered bitterly, her happy demeanor being replaced with a scowl before it quickly vanished. Sighing, she closed her eyes and leaned against Arianna while resting her cheek on the girl's shoulder. "Let's make this quick... I wanna have more fun times with my Ari~"

Job Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th September 2014, 6:37 pm

The member 'Le Doge' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 NormalMonster Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 14th September 2014, 1:16 pm

As the two girls entered made their way towards where the major was hauled up, the number of soldiers began to increase. This was a clear sign that the man was definitely in this area, keeping his main force close enough in case of emergence. It was also the sign of a coward instead of a smart man. To avoid any detection, Arianna had slowed her pace, Rachael still in hand as they neared the shop.

"Rach... I think we found him..." Arianna whispered quietly to her partner, ducking around a corner and giving them plenty of room to talk without a soldier hearing them. For the first time, she had let go of Rachael's hand while she thought about the situation that the two were in, crossing them over her chest. "Rachael... do you think we'll get another chance? I mean.... there are so many soldiers here.... I doubt there's ever a time without someone patrolling..."

Arianna was conflicted, seeing that she didn't want to screw up this mission, knowing it could wind up ruining anything that had happened between them more than anything else. She wasn't even worried about just backing off the mission without assassinating the target, as long as Rachael was alright, she'd take all the blame, even from Rachael's master. "If you want to... I think now might be the only chance we have at nabbing him."
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 15th September 2014, 6:49 pm

OOC: I am withdrawing from the stakeout, so the two on this job can resume without me. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Akira Tatsumi
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 16th September 2014, 8:57 pm

Rachael was pulled around the corner and broke away from Arianna's grasp, much to her heartbreak. She knew they would have to at some point, she just wished it wouldn't have to be now. After seeing the sudden increase in guards and soldiers, it was clear the immortal pair were nearing their target. It was even obvious as to where he was staying too, as the building was completely surrounded by armored men.

"We could just go in guns blazing. I have a way with explosives, so clearing a path shouldn't be a problem." Rachael said, a revolver appearing in her right hand while a grenade appeared in her left. No special effects, no poofs, no fading in, just there. "Let's do it the fun way and just go in guns blazing." Rachael was grinning cutely with a bit of a blush up at Arianna as she said this, still intoxicated with the woman's charm. She could honestly feel her desire to want to melt into her arms and kiss her passionately.

"I'd like to make this quick. I don't even want to do this job. I'd rather... spend time with you..." Rachael blushed and averted her eyes, stepping towards Arianna to lean her head on her chest and nuzzle her cheek against her. "I love you~"

Job Info:
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 17th September 2014, 11:07 am

(OCC: Reliving Axel Rover as the interrupt. Lets do this people)

Tōwa had been assigned to guard some Captain, much to her dismay she had followed the man around for quite a while. Now he had decided to fine a place to stay for the night, which he had done discreetly while one of his decoys did it in grand fashion. Tōwa and Sariel were sitting on the roofs across the street from the house the double had decided to use, and Naomi was in the house with the double. Tōwa expected another night of uneventful guarding. She sighed non the less and fiddles with the cords on Shinken

"So you think someone will attack this time." Sariel asked, bouncing the back of Odachi in her hand. "I mean it been three days. I'm getting bored this assignment sucks." Tōwa smiled at Sariel and shrugged.

Meanwhile:

Naomi had seen Axel arrive and had recived order to send him on his way when he got here so she walked up. "Hey Axel here." she hold out a small envelope, which he takes after a second. Opening it up he reads it sighs and leave the building.

"What was that about." the fake Heracles asks.

Naomi turn to face him. "I received order to send him back to HQ when he arrived. Sorry sir." Naomi held Gathorm at the ready, ever ready for combat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tōwa's Health 125/125
    Naomi's Health 125/125
    Sariel's Health 125/125

Total Mana Remaining 112/130

Weapons out as of now.
    In Naomi's hands
    Gathorm:

In Sariel's Hands
    Odachi:

In Tōwa's Hands
    Shinken:

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 25th September 2014, 9:17 pm

Arianna couldn't help but smile at how adorable Rachael was with her smile, even though a normal person wouldn't dare follow a face like hers to slaughtering numerous soldiers mercilessly. She patted her sweet companion on the back of the head, cuddling with her a little bit. She wanted to savor the connection with her just a little more. "I love you too..." Her head rested softly against Rachael's, feeling all of her anxiety about the mission wash away, being replaced with confidence that the new couple could easily overcome anything that would get in their way.

Arianna held onto her doge for a good while longer, feeling more and more confident in their plan before letting go. She looked down into Rachael's eyes, a flame lit in her own from her built up courage. "You ready?" Seeing as it was her idea to go guns blazing, Arianna already knew the answer. Arianna turned back around the corner, keeping her hood low as she scanned over the area. She could see nothing but soldiers between her and the shop at this point, most likely avoiding the area because of the strong presence of the knights. This would work perfectly for Arianna. The soldiers were grouped together, which made them a perfect target. Arianna had spotted a group of seven of the knights, standing around as they talked, not paying attention to their surroundings, making them perfect targets.

She came to a sudden stop and quickly summoned Heavenly Fury to her hands, letting all the soldiers know that she was an assailant as she unleashed a fire ball at the group she had targeted, hitting the ball directly in between them all as it sent the group flying, killing six out of the seven, and leaving the seventh moaning in pain from his injuries.
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

Post by Mary Mahoney 27th September 2014, 7:24 pm

Mary was attending a stall to help rebuild the broken convent, but collecting was slow. She could not afford a stall in one of the bigger city's so the village had to do. Mary sighed in surrender, but there was still a couple more hours to go. Maybe the knights here will feel a bit more generous. So Mary sat at her stall, waiting for someone to give her money. Mary started to unwrap her doughnut and started eating it. The delicious goodness melting pleasantly in her mouth was to die for. She wished this moment could last forever.

Sadly these things never do...

Suddenly she saw a woman pull out a sword which caused Mary to pause for a second and reached for an iron key. She needed someone to watch the stall but who... Then it occurred that maybe the most useless summon should watch the stall and that would be... She grabbed a key and turned it to summon a scantily dressed black winged Angel that asked, ""Oh is it tea time yet?"" Mary shook her head, "I thi-" Mary almost lost her footing in the explosion and to catch herself on the table. 6 people died... this was the convent all over again. Kiera stated, ""They died, souls are mine to bring to afterlife!~"" Mary ignored the soul harvesting angel and hurried full speed ahead. Putting herself between the last soldier alive and the swordswoman she yelled, "I can't allow you to take any more lives... So I will give you one chance to leave, because if not..." She pulled out her iron keys and wore them like a bracelet. Eyes were narrowed as she prepared for the girls next move. As she threatened the woman the soldier with the last of his conscious thought grabbed his flare gun and shot it straight up in the air in a flash of red.

"...Then may the Maker have Mercy on you! For I certainly won't!"

Mary stats

HP:100%
    MP:100%
    SE: 10/30

Kiera's stats
    HP: 4 C-ranks
    Kiera's Souls collected: 6 souls

Kiera's summon:

Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 2h6tu1v
    Le Doge
    Le Doge

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Le Doge 27th September 2014, 11:31 pm

Rachael sighed happily as the woman said she loved her in return. It made her feel so fuzzy, it felt almost unreal. Never in her entire life had she been this happy. So happy to have a friend- no, a lover. Arianna would be the first friend Rachael had ever had, and almost instantly surpassed that to go onto full on girlfriend. It happened so quick too, but the doge wasn't complaining. The hug ended, sadly, but the loneliness was replaced with bravery and feelings of invincibility. Surely they could overcome every obstacle if they worked together, no?

"Readier than I'll ever be." Rachael said, hand grasping the pistol that rested at her hip. Throwing her cloak over herself to hide her guns and weaponry, Rachael grinned and walked along with Arianna, careful to keep her hood low before they got into a fight. Before she realized what was happening, Arianna had sent a fireball flying into a group of soldiers. A moment later, they were all dead except for one. That one poor soul was now laying on the ground in pain, slowly dying. But as he was bleeding out, he managed to shoot off a flare. Rachael hardly noticed the girl that was in front of him, spouting some nonsense the doge didn't really care about. Was this girl trying to get in their way? She would pay dearly if that was the case. In an instant, Rachael was gone. No noise, no special effects, no poofs, just gone.

*Click*

"You're talking like you're the one in control." Rachael said, her revolver pointed directly at the girl's head. "You have two choices. Leave, or die. If you do not leave, I will fire my gun and erase time so no matter how fast you are, the bullet will already be in your head. It will have skipped the space in between the barrel of the gun and your skull, and will instead just teleport directly into your tiny little brain. Do you want that?"

The doge was hoping the girl would pull something stupid so she could actually prove that she could do that, because she could, in fact, erase the very flow of time so an object was shot into its imminent future. How very useful.

"If you turn around, I will kill you. If you turn your head, I will kill you. If you make a noise, I will kill you. If you fail to answer the question within the next ten seconds, I will kill you. All you can do, is nod or shake your head in response, otherwise... well, you should know the drill by now. I'll give you THAT much credit."

Job Info:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 28th September 2014, 1:36 am

Used wrong account My bad

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 28th September 2014, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 QGrxNTU
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th September 2014, 1:36 am

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 WeakMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Everything is Permitted [Mission] - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 28th September 2014, 1:38 am

Sariel and Towa run across the roofs to the flares location, stopping as the near the edge. Standing in the street are three women, two of which are clearly not ally, and one whom seems to be threatening them. One of the women teleports or something and puts a gun to the thirds head. Then she goes on about what will happen if she moves, and in the process gives away a hint of what her magic is.

"Time magic..." Sariel says quietly. Towa nods and looks around both women are easily within jumping range so she motions Sariel to get into position. Towa can hear some troops coming down the street to investigate the flare. Naomi, inside the building with the fake, moves to the door with the few troops in the building and starts a count-down for a breach. The woman with the gun starts talking again, Sariel and Towa jump at the two attacking mages, and just a she were to finish Sariel would land on her Odachi first hopefully driving her to the ground. If she were to miss the blade would drive into the ground allowing the us of her blade ability, causing a large Ice Spike to erupt from the underneath the time mage. Towa on the other hand fall feet first with the intention to use the Iaito as she drives her enemy to the ground or at the enemy if they dodge. The two seemed pretty focused on the civilian, and probably were not expecting a attack from above.

At about the same time as Sariel and Towa were to land, Naomi's count is up and her and the Knights come Bursting out of the house, Gathorm starting its readiness spin, the clacking-whir it makes filling the air. "Dont move!" she yells as one of the other Rune Knights pop another flare in the air, which in turn would bring more Knights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tōwa's Health 125/125
    Naomi's Health 125/125
    Sariel's Health 125/125

Total Mana Remaining 112/130

Weapons out as of now.
    In Naomi's hands
    Gathorm:

In Towas hands(weapon ability that is being used is highlighted)
    Shinken:

In Sariel's Hands(weapon ability is highlighted)
    Odachi:

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Arianna
    Arianna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arianna 2nd October 2014, 7:10 pm

The flames surrounding her blade died out quickly, having used up the only charge for its spell, but still glowed with heat. Six of the soldiers smoldered with small flames still lit on their now deceased bodies, with one still struggling to hold onto life, covered with burns. Arianna hadn't even realized that he was still alive until it was too late, spotting his arm up in the air with a fired flare gun. "Shit..." Was all she could mutter, knowing she had screwed up as she turned to finish the job; however, it appeared that there would be another pile of meat standing in her way.

As the small girl held up a pair of keys, threatening her to leave or else, a smile crept across her face as she snickered at the hilarious act. She could tell right away by looking at the key ring that she was a celestial mage, but she also knew that the material of the keys showed how strong they were, but Arianna could only spot one key that didn't appear to be iron. "You don't know who you're messing with..." Arianna's voice had a hint of laughter in it as Rachael appeared next to the girl, gun to her head. "We're not here to mess around." Arianna had taken a moment to compose herself while Rachael spoke before returning to her cold voice. What ever Rachael did to the girl was none of her concern now, they had a job, and no matter how young someone was, getting between them and the mission meant death.

As Rachael spoke, she could hear several soldiers making their way to their position, drawing her attention away from her and towards the sound of the approaching army. "Time to start the defense..." In Arianna's world, a good defense always meant a good offense. She summoned Howling Demon in preparation before a sudden noise of someone landing caught her attention. She whipped around to see an assailant with a blade coming straight at her. Using her boosted agility, she was just able to jump back and avoid any sever damage, taking a cut across her upper stomach.

Ignoring the stinging in her abs, Arianna landed lightly as the wind began to shift to the will of Howling demon. She stood up, taking a defensive stance as she could see a door bust open with a woman carrying a large gun.
    -------------------------------------
    HP%=90%
    MP%=85%

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:19 am