Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Everything is Permitted.

Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,168

Everything is Permitted. Empty Everything is Permitted.

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 22nd April 2018, 7:39 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2140-dark-everything-is-permitted#26294

Everything is Permitted. PGMkCor

Everything is Permitted. 161ee0cb-591e-4fe1-a174-a56cbc05e4b6

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"To save a life sometimes one must Destroy."

Everything is Permitted. 2Cvofe6

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    Aemon sat in his room deep within the fortress that acted as his new home but of course the word home wasn’t exactly accurate, the term prison would be more accurate. It hadn’t been very long since the Guild’s former guild master Famine tracked him down, tricked him into a false job and then called the police which made him a wanted man for a mass murder of a university. In the end it was his fault for not checking to see if it was on the up and up but crying about it would do literally nothing for him now. Now he was a member of Basilisk Fang a guild that was on the dark side of the spectrum and not even given enough time to acclimate to his new environment before he received his first orders. Sitting on the edge of his antiquated bed with the sheet of parchment that had his orders transcribed onto it, "I shouldn’t be surprised that my first order is an assassination contract." he said out loud but the response he would receive would come from inside his soul where Ddraig resided, "I guess the luxury of picking your own job is a thing of the past isn’t it?" Aemon nodded in response to Ddraig’s question. "Yeah pretty much any and all freedom is gone now aside from what they allow me to have. It’s a good thing they don’t know about you yet." Ddraig was Aemon’s biggest secret and his true magic but he used a unique item to allow him to store weapons and conjure them from his mind to imitate magic to a degree but only in form and that is how he planned to keep it for as long as he could. "It’s only a matter of time until that secret slips out. Do you have any idea how long you’re going to be going along with this?" Ddraig asked but the answer that Aemon wanted to give and the answer that was the correct one were different. "I don’t see us getting out anytime soon. We are stuck as that vile woman’s pawn for the foreseeable future. Which means we had better get to work so we can get it over with."
    "What’s the job?"
    "Looks to be an assassination of Major in the Rune Knight. I think I can handle it." he said confidently but Ddraig chimed in, "If this major is skilled you’d have to rely on my power. If they are watching you get found out so it might be a good idea to see if you can get some help with this one." he was right and Aemon hated it but falling on the side of caution he decided to think over his options. He was in a guild which meant he had a resource in possible help. It was just a matter of finding it here "I’ll see who i can find."

Aemon recalled that there were a few new people that had joined the guild perhaps he would ask one of them but which one would he ask. He approached the door of one of the new recruits and knocked a gentle but firm knock on the door and even though he never met her it might prove to be one of the few things about being blackmailed into guild worth it. "Excuse me miss. I was curious to see if you would be interested in joining me on this mission." he paused before he continued to speak, "Perhaps if this is something that you’d be interested in could team up for this one?"[/color] he wasn't entirely sure how to do this, asking for help was not something Aemon did often and hoped to avoid making a habit out of it.

template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Everything is Permitted. 14e642f
    Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♖Hell Demon Slayer ♖
    Second Magic: ♖Nightshade Demon Slayer ♖
    Third Magic:

Everything is Permitted. Empty Re: Everything is Permitted.

Post by Ambrosia 2nd May 2018, 1:56 am

THE ART OF PLEASURING IS THE ART OF DECEPTION
    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo

The room had been simplistic when she had arrived, that was how the room had stayed for a short while, until the walls had started to drench her in a sense of boredom. Although into a base of her own this was a place in which she would reside for a fair amount of time. Legs crossed she had perched on a stool, a page crinkled in her hand with vague pictures and instructions of how to paint with the colours of the wind. Test pots sat around the floor, as various streaks of colours had been brushed across the dull mushroom walls. A colour that she felt comfortable in, something magnificent, none of them felt quite right, none of them blinding enough nor energetic enough in their hues. For she needed a neon shining blue which would contrast the emotion and power behind her eyes, a white so deep and pure that even something human like breathing on it would cause the walls to appear dirty. The decoration of her room was necessary, such plain walls lacked energy and inspiration, waking up to such a lack of aesthetic, perhaps it would be worth picking up some swaths of cloth and fabric to change the shape of the room, hard corners, sharp angles, indeed it felt so confining. Perhaps the decorations could grow across the room, with cushions and rugs, sprawling blankets and shelves of items. Yes, one of those little plants would be simply adorable. Whilst it would have amused her in the past getting a pet would be far too exhausting, there were enough of these creatures milling around without one lounging in her room, even if caged and more adorable than the humanoids crawling the streets

A soft knock, she heard it, yet the paint problem required her attention more than whoever rapped at her door, for all she knew it could be some child here to collect the sheets. Braids swung slightly as her gaze and head turned towards the door which separated the duo, rounded ears and a lack of tail, normal height, yes she appeared normal indeed. Nothing good would happen if she appeared before others with an odd appearance. Joining someone on a mission, partnering up with a stranger, to go on a mission that she hadn’t a clue about, doing anything in the world and possibly being lead towards something which would be a complete waste of time energy and resources. Fluttered to the floor as the air carried it softly down the paper lay abandoned, her fingers had hooked up her loafers and each one slid onto her feet smoothly. The window left open to air out the overpowering scent of paint Ambrosia flicked the latch, opening the door with a neutral expression which soon slid into the slightest of smiles. This was how greeting each other was expected to be done after all. Blazer buttons neatly slid into place as she stood in the doorway one brow raised as the female glanced over her fellow guildmate. “So, don’t just stand here take me to where the mission is.” Honestly she was here now, was he just going to stand there and keep her waiting. Hadn’t he been the one to ask her to accompany him? Or was the man just going to stand there, honestly. Hans smoothed down the front pockets, flattening the few creases that had formed until they vanished, it was uniform like what she wore, something that she had been given once to use whilst infiltrating some fancy study place. Yet the neatness of the blouse with the bright red of a blazer, it made her feel rather stylish, fashionable in the current day. Whilst many had these almost futuristic or old fashioned clothing it was so predictable, armor, oh always it was the same old shirt and jeans with those males. It was nice to be able to stand up and show them what it really meant to wear clothing, properly tailored jackets with a skirt that was neat yet able to be freely moved about in. Paint nails scooped up her mask from the stool, tucking the smooth surface onto her belt before motioning into the hallway, it would be amusing indeed, the treats which the future held were an unmarked map to her.

721 ♟ 721/3,750 ♟ Attire

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Everything is Permitted. Ambrosiasig
    Everything is Permitted. 79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu
    DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 5th May 2018, 6:21 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2140-dark-everything-is-permitted#26294

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    He took a chance by even knocking on the door to begin with, he didn’t know this girl and could only recall one time that he actually saw in the guild hall. However he never really went out of his way to meet his fellow “Guild members” since his rather unceremonious entrance into the guild. He stood in the doorway with his arms crossed and his left shoulder pressed against the door frame as he awaited for some sort of response whether it be acceptance of the job or a flat out decline. While he waited for the moment Ddraig contacted him mentally to discuss the job more, "Why are we waiting here for this girl to answer?" Aemon didn’t change his expression and did his best to remain concentrated on the door in front of him or rather the more important aspect of this which was the answer that he now waited for. "What do you mean?" he asked plainly not entirely sure what the dragon was trying to hint at. "You’re in a guild. There probably plenty of people here that would join you in this mission. Why do you waste your time waiting for her?" The answer was simple but Aemon indulged in it regardless. "She is just about as new to the guild I am from what I was able to learn just from the local gossip. Most likely she isn’t anything like that snake of a woman who tricked me into this.” Ddraig gave a sigh. "So you are basing your job partner solely on the fact that she might not be as corrupt as that Famine?" Aemon nodded which was the first bit of physical movement he allowed himself but he kept his words to himself. "That sums it up nicely." Ddraig sighed,"This is a dark guild. There is a chance she is just as evil or corrupt as the one who tricked you." Aemon shrugged and shifted his attention when he caught the sound of someone moving around on the other side of the door. "I guess we are about to find out." he said and then cut the connection with Ddraig and just in time for the door’s latch to be undone and the door to open revealing a near white haired girl with the most neutral of facial expression answered. His emerald eyes met with hers as her lips curled into a slight smile while his nose crinkled at the sudden aroma of paint. It wasn’t hard to figure that she was painting either a work of art or her room, perhaps both but this deduction didn’t stop him from noticing her outfit which looked similar to that of a student’s with the red blazer, gray skirt black stockings and her brown shoes. He wasn’t sure what to expect next but he did get one of the oddest greetings or lack there of in his life thus far. She was demanding off the bat and immediately ordered Aemon to take her to the location in which the mission is taking place.

"Really just like that?" he asked keeping the flyer close to him and gave a chuckle. "We can do it your way then girl." he said in a passive aggressive way to make her possibly realize that he didn’t know her name nor did she know his but the thought did cross his mind that it was more than possible that this girl just simply didn’t care for such formality or more specifically him. He held out the flyer for her to read. "It’s a pretty straight forward mission. We are to go to river town and when we get there we are to eliminate our target, some major in the rune knights." He would cross his arms when he finished speaking and sighed, "Unfortunately I have no clue if we should try to call transportation or if there is a teleportation system here. I am rather new." He purposely left out the fact that he could easily fly and reach river village pretty easily and if he were so inclined he could easily carry her along for the ride but that wasn’t an option at the table considering the whole reason he sought help was to help him avoid using his actual magic. "I am ready to leave when you are miss. Is there any weapons or items you will need?"

template by Darkee

Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ambrosia 7th May 2018, 6:40 pm

Oh, a smile at first, although slight the expression of emotion still swirled across his face closely followed by a scrunching of the nose, although she was well aware of the strong scents of paint behind her the young lady had grown accustomed to it, her sense of smell at first had caused her to faint a day prior from the overwhelming aroma of paint stripping chemicals which although accepted by the average livestock was embarrassingly too strong for her sensitive self. A slight brow raised towards him, the man seemed to be a little shocked at her reaction. Honestly did he expect someone to sit down with him for sunday tea and cakes before completing whatever task he had taken upon himself deemed too great for him to handle alone. Unless he had initially planned to take along a consort of sorts perhaps he had overextended himself and signed up only to realise that he was pitiful. “Yes, just like this works well for me.” A hand moved to scoop up her hair, the white sheet drawn around the side to rest on her shoulder and cascade down the front of the blazer, creating a nice contrast of calmness in comparison to the confident red and deep black.  

OH good, an explanation of the mission, she had been waiting for something of the sorts but vaguely disliked the idea of having to ask this male for the details. Straightforward mission? It sounded a little boring the way that the statement was worded, a slight look of boredom sunk her eyebrows down, lips coiling downwards at the ends. “SO, go to a little village and kill someone.” it was less of a question more of a summary, yet the sigh that she heard coming from the other was something she could relate to. Call transportation, teleportation system. “Well aren’t you helpful.” A slight smirk flicked her cheeks up as a pointed look was sent towards the male who had invited her onto the mission. Honestly did he not even have transportation sorted? Lords would she have to tie him up and throw him to the desolate village. “I will have no problem getting there, and I have everything that I need. Would you like to go and find some transportation for yourself? If you can’t I guess there is always the train.” Smooth with two dark crescent moons cut out for the eyes it was a sturdy white mask that sat in her hand, held up as if to indicate that was all the baggage she needed Ambrosia locked the door behind her, stepping away slightly as the key was safely tucked away. “Perhaps it would be better to remove the target in the darkness, also we will have to consider the area that he is in.” Fingers stretched slightly as her heels raised off the ground, would she be stuffed in a train with this one or perhaps could she just spread her wings. Who knew perhaps he had a jetpack hidden somewhere.

The room could wait whilst she still had decisions to make regarding paint and wallpaper the test stripes on the wall will still have to dry before their true colours could come forth. River Village, she hadn’t gone there before and had minimal information or knowledge on the secluded area of residence. It sounded rather boring, perhaps she had gone through it without realising. Although what she did know about were those rune knights, pesky little things who swarmed around after she had been enjoying herself they often seemed to appear in flocks. Major, so someone of slight significance in the enclosure that was this land. It would be nice to remove such an annoyance to her recreational activities within the country. A slight gaze was cast his way for a moment, “So what do you know about this River Village and Major? Mister~” A double open ended question hinted at the desire for him to provide a name to correspond with him, lest she just call him ‘Male’ out loud. Although it was a habit she was trying to get out of there was something simplistic about calling them all male. No no, it would do well for the both of them to find somewhere to takeoff and head towards the village, was it north? “Also we may need a map, I am currently unable to think of where this river village is located.” eyes narrowed wandering into the wall as she tried to think of a map. Yet after being carried to this place by that mini male the exceeds sense of direction had been rather turned around.
    775 ♟ 1,496/3,750 ♟ Attire

DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 16th May 2018, 12:04 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    Thinking back to when he decided that it would be a good idea to seek help from one of his new guild mates was a good idea, he was now wishing he had really considered every possibility that might have meant. While he didn’t expect to have any sort of pleasantries with any of the people her what the white hair girl was presenting him was right about at the top of his expectations but should he have expected any less? After all he was apart of a dark guild now so finding anything aside from professional relationships would be extremely unlikely. She had confirmed how cordial she wasn’t going to be in response to his remark on the matter which made him mentally shrug it off. This was the second person he had direct contact with here in the guild and while this encounter wasn’t bad ideal as he would have liked it to be it was much more to his speed than the cloak and dagger act that Lady Famine employed to put him in where he face the Fiore authorities or go with her.

When he had began to explain the details of the job to person who he dubbed “girl” in his head to which her facial expression turned into a near frown when he started to explain the details of the job and for the sake of preserving this impromptu team up he got to the point quick. She summarized what he said by saying it in the most simplistic way, go to the village and kill the target. He nodded in response, "That sums it up." although while the explanation was simple there was a fair chance that the summarization of the job was the only easy thing about it but the interaction began again when he offered to arrange transportation or if she knew of a general transportation ln a smirk came across her face complete with a sarcastic answer followed by her suggesting that they could take a train, a sensible answer for sure but he wasn’t sure if a train would be such a good idea though. He wasn’t completely sure but as far as he knew there was no train that actually ran anywhere close to River village "A train. Perhaps." he said still not ruling out the idea. As for his waiting for her to get ready she answered by showing her mask indicating that she was in fact prepared and so he stepped back to let her close the door behind her and lock it but before it was completely sealed off he caught the whiff of something that seeped from her room Paint… is she painting her room? he thought to himself as she locked up and got to business starting off by discussing the idea of moving in on the target when night fell. "I also considered this." he said plainly with his outfit consisting of all black colored clothing it would be easy for him to pick off the knight as well as anyone who would get in his way. His eyes met hers as she asked him what he knew about both the Knight and the village where they could find him but ended the question with the word mister, a clear indication that she was now interested in his name. Despite the brash introduction he proceeded to name himself for her.

"You may call me Aemon." he paused for a moment before continuing with answering her question, "I don’t know much about the village itself aside it is right on the bank of a large river and uses it as a means of travel, food and income in the way of fishing and the like." He would give a gentle shrug at the end to emphasize that he didn’t know much more than that about the location and if he were to be completely honest most of that was a guess based just on the name. "However the Major I have a bit more information about. As a major he is no slouch considering the reputation of the knights being that rank and higher. According to information provided he employs two types of magic." he held up his right hand and extended a finger for each magic. "The first is the magic he seems to be known for which is Requip magic, utilizing mainly Spears and lances as weapons of choice but does have access to other weapons and the second is fire magic which he uses his weapons to cast." he lowered his hand to his side now that he was finished sharing the information he knew of "I made it a point to avoid the Knights when I was a mage for hire. Good thing too considering where I am now." A smirk crept on his face however when she mentioned that they would need a map despite indicating that she was already prepared but that was mainly because she couldn’t think of where the village was. He held his right hand out and materialized a copy of the Fiore’s map that he kept stored in the lacrima that was implanted in his head. Once the blue particles had finished their job and weaved the map until completion he opened it up and turned his body so that she may see it as well. After a quick scan he found River village in between Rose Garden and Oak town, both location that have a train system but none of them ran close to where they were now. The fastest way would be for them to fly there, "So much for the train idea. As good of an idea as it was we would have to devote a lot of time getting to a town just to take a long train ride." was it a good idea to suggest flying? The whole point was to hide the fact he had access to a dragon’s power but then again he didn’t have to go into full Dragon mode to use the wings, "You know I have the ability to fly thanks to a pair of wings that I own. If by chance you can also fly we can just fly in the direction of North by northwest and we could get there rather quickly. If not I could give you a lift Miss." he now returned the favor leaving the conversation open for her to give her name as well.

template by Darkee

Ambrosia
    Ambrosia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ambrosia 5th June 2018, 1:39 pm

River village lived by a river, oh how these people were just so ingenious with their naming. Lord forgive it wouldn't be long before every settlement was named Stone Town or Tree village. Yet she shouldn't be too harsh, they were only humans after all and couldn't be expected to come up with beautiful names. Yet it had information on this Major, would it be worth listening in? Whilst going in with information would surely be helpful, the idea of having all this knowledge beforehand could possibly make the entire situation completely boring. Going in with a perfect idea and plan resulted in little to no satisfaction. It was important to be entertained and amused as much as possible, yet from what she had learnt sometimes boring and dis satisfactory moments were required to fully enjoy the sweet metallic taste of euphoria. Oh it was almost as if she could already taste it across her taste buds. No wait, that was simply her tongue slightly bleeding. Hmph, with an incline of her head towards the other each piece of information slid into its specific archived mental file. After this day she wouldn't need the information as for sure the Major would just be a decaying hunk of meat. No slouch, requip magic with handheld long weapons such as polearms, fire magic that is cast through the weapons. Hm, fire was no problem, long weapons such as spears that would be interesting. Yet perhaps she could just grab the weapon itself and move from there. No matter, it would go as it does. There was no doubt that this cur could be not only tamed but euthanized. Better than watching chemical compounds harden from a liquid into a solid and decide on what colors to paint the room which was designated to her.

Flexing her hands slightly to warm them up it appeared that the male was formulating a map from storage, shifting slightly the mess of names and lines took a moment to sort out, villages were marked by small circles, ignoring the larger ones or squares showing landmarks and similar formations her eyes scattered their way across the surface. River Village huh, between that Rose Garden place which stunk of Black Rose members and Oak town, one of the towns she had only passed over whilst travelling. It had been noted in a couple of jobs yet from memory they had only been boring assassination jobs. No information could be gained from such jobs, minor killings, similar to this yet either way the paint fumes in her room were getting to be a minor annoyance. "Well you need a way to get there don't you." What was the universe thinking when it created these creatures. If anyone were to come to protect this Major then they would either have to be already in River Village, or reinforcements would come from Oak Town or Rose Garden. It was unlikely that they would come down the river. Perhaps she did need to do more exploration in some of the smaller towns and villages to familiarise herself with the layout of everything.

"North-Northwest sounds good-" did that suggestion imply that she would be carried by livestock? It bubbled up from within, a slight laughter which was silenced into a snigger after a few seconds. Oh he was amusing, hopefully it didn't last. "I have no need for a vehicle. Lets go, nothing is to be gained by standing here."  From memory there was a balcony nearby, with brisk strides she had turned down the hall to throw a curtain open, the draping fabric had once obscured the small set of double doors. He would follow for sure. Small leather loafers softly clacked against the stone as she jumped up onto the fence which surrounded the little balcony area. What were they, second floor? Third? No matter. "Lets go.” She kept them hidden for a moment, letting herself fall towards the ground before the shadow feathers burst from her back, carrying the female up on one of the winds that rose up.

♖ 2,176/3,750 ♖

DIRECTORY GOLDEN LACRIMA
    Seven Slaves
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 13th June 2018, 5:17 am

Wip

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th June 2018, 5:17 am

The member 'Aemon Trahaearn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Everything is Permitted. TV6mrb1 Everything is Permitted. MPfmPli Everything is Permitted. UtKyMUJ Everything is Permitted. TV6mrb1 Everything is Permitted. TV6mrb1
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 14th June 2018, 6:48 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    It would seem that despite the rough introductions to one another that things were going much more smooth than before. However Aemon’s offer to give her a lift with his wings was met with a rather interesting answer. With all the information about what the job was, where it was and how to get there it was obvious that it was time to go which she made clear audibly.  However before depart on this mission Aemon had offered the girl a lift if she herself was unable to fly with her own abilities and her response was one he had never heard before. "Did she just refer to me as a vehicle?" he thought to himself trying to understand what was actually said to him but of course the dragon inside his soul bellowed a loud laugh inside his soul, "Yes. That young lady did actually just label you as a vehicle. The great Red Dragon Emperor relegated to a common vehicle." Aemon didn't particularly want to begin this discussion with Ddraig nor would he get the chance to do so for his attention was given to his guildmate who continued after the vehicle comment said they would gain nothing by just standing there and said they should go. Aemon couldn't agree more with that idea and so without a word or either protest or agreement he followed her down the hall matching her stride but only enough to follow her closely and would stop right when she did right at the doors of a balcony which she revealed by throwing up the curtains. They were three floors up and the girl walked to the edge and just let herself fall off the side. Aemon was concerned enough to look over the edge to see her heading right for the ground before two feather covered wings shot from her back and pulled her into the air. ”So she is a show off? This might be more fun then I originally thought it would be.“ he took a step back, ”Welsh Dragon's wings!“[/color] and from his back two red dragonic wings sprouted, fir the tips of the wings pushed upwards until the folded wings were at full extension and then lowered until they were out to his sides. "I thought the plan wasn't to reveal our abilities. Are you sure this is a good idea?" Aemon's eyes never let the girl out of sight with her out of range to hear him speak out loud, "I wouldn't worry about it I don't think I will have to actually use your abilities this time around. With some back up I don't have to worry about not holding back." Aemon truly hoped that would be the case but the only way to be sure was to see how the mission actually went and more importantly how formidable this Knight actually was. He walked to the edge took a step off the edge and let himself drop towards the ground but let the wings move and with a couple of flaps he too was flying, quickly ascending into the open sky until he was level with her. "Depending on how fast we move we can get to the village just after sundown. Provides us with the nighttime cover we would want to use for our assault." he would turn in the direction they would need to go and with a flap of his wings he was soaring towards the north east. During the flight he would either slow his own speed or make sure his speed matched her own, "So miss. Before we get there do you mind if I ask what your name is since I have already given you my own name?"[/color] he was curious to her name, that was he could address her more properly as well just know who she was.

As the conversation ensued they arrived at River village right just as night fell but upon arrival it thing's wouldn't go as smooth as they would have wanted it to go. Upon landing just outside of town and walking up to beginning of the bridge that lead into the village the two of them were approached by a pair of rune knights the second their feet touched the first plank of the bridge. "We apologize for the inconvenience but we need to see some identification." this was a bump in the road that he wasn't expecting to run into, not so early that was, "We are just passing through. For what reason do you need to see our identification?" he tried to keep the question simple for the man who had asked him for their ids however he couldn't help but notice that the rune knight that hadn't spoken up yet was eying him up with an expression of recognition as well as confusion almost like he couldn't put a name with the face. "The village is on high alert, we have an official in town hence the needed for additional security. So now let's see the ID." Aemon never had ID to begin with nor did he know if the girl had any but even if he did it wouldn't be in his best interest to give his true name considering he was a wanted man in the death of an entire university. However while he was guilty for causing the death he had been deceived by Famine, the former guild master of Basilisk Fang, the true reason to why he was tricked into the guild was lost on him but for as the law was concerned he was to be either eliminated on sight or taken in if it were possible. "I guess We will find another place to spend the night then." he went to turn but didn't take a single step forward before the Knight that had yet to speak had spoken up. "Wait. Don't move." Aemon didn't take a single step upon being told not to. "Is there a problem?" the knight drew his sword and pointed it at him, "Stand back miss. This man is dangerous." Aemon's eye shifted at his companion but that was the only thing to move. "Dangerous me? What ever do you mean?"[/color] he lifted his hands and turned to face the knight with the point of the sword leveled at his chest. "That's the man wanted for the unsolved murder in Talonia. White hair wearing red and black armor with dark skin. "Sir I hav..." Aemon couldn't even try to talk his way out of it before the knight that had asked for their ID spoke pulled his sword from it's sheath and joined in with his fellow knight by pointing it at Aemon. "I guess we can't talk this out then?" He looked at his friend and hoped that either she would attack otherwise he would have to make his move.

template by Darkee

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:20 am