Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe) Empty Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th August 2014, 8:03 pm

Lea burst out of a room from the second floor of the guild hall and ran around laughing soon to be followed by Lance. "H- Hey get back here!" he yelled as he chased her through the guild hall. He chased her down the stairs and was obviously out of breath.

They kept this up for a while and made some guild member s look at them "There Lea goes again..." one of them said as another one shook his head "That kid isn't even old enough to own a daughter..." he muttered as They both shook their heads and walked out of the guild hall.

Lea finally came to a stop as she crashed into a specific girl and timidity blushed and hid behind Lance. Lance however scratched the back of his head "Sorry about that..." he muttered as he started to walk out of the guild hall with Lea now in hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe) Empty Re: Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe)

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 8:09 pm

Chloe was walking through the guild hall with Gwen in search of a job. Before she could do anything however, she was rammed into by a little girl. Gwen instantly became flustered and bowed her head in shame and said, "I'm so sorry! I had no idea where I was going! Please forgive me" Chloe said instantly ashamed that the girl had bumped into her. Meanwhile Gwen was flying over head and the frog-cat landed on the head of Lea and said, "So who might you be?" Gwen said as she layed on her belly on top of Lea's head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe) XgUWmH8
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe) Empty Re: Getting to know someone (Lance/Chloe)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th August 2014, 8:19 pm

Lance and Lea were stopped by what seemed like a talking frog cat. He turned around seeing as Lea was to embarrassed to talk to the animal. He looked at it with a smile "Her name is Lea. She is my daughter." he said with a grin as he looked at the girl who had blamed herself "It was our fault... we were messing around and you got hurt..." he muttered as he held out his hand "The names Lance." he said with a smile

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 8:23 pm

Gwen smiled after she heard Lance talk and said, "I guess anti aging cream really works. How old are you really? 40?" Gwen said having a quick laugh as she flew onto Lance's head. Chloe stopped apologizing but what still dripping water and blushing from embarrassment. "My name's Chloe, sorry to bother you..." Chloe said ashamed that this even happened.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th August 2014, 8:35 pm

He grabbed the little frog cat off his head and held him in the palms of his two hands "Listen you little frog-cat thingy I am only 17!" he said annoyed as he placed the thing back on his head and turned to Chloe and placed a hand on her shoulder gently "Its fine really she is just playing around..."

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 13th August 2014, 9:03 pm

Gwen smiled and said, "Wow, you got a kid already, when did this happen, on your twelfth birthday" she said as she flew off Lance's head and landed on Chloe's vacant shoulder. Chloe calmed down when he said this and calmly said, "Nice to meet you Lance, you too Lea." she said no longer scared of them.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th August 2014, 12:14 am

Lance have a mocking smile to the frog thing as Lea crawled out from behind Lance "Actually I am a clone of Lance..." she muttered shyly to the frog thing as he slowly reached up to pet it on the head softly.

Lance on the other hand was talking to Chloe. He placed his hand gently on her head "Hey me and Lea were about to go grab something to eat you wanna come?" he said with a smile.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 3:36 pm

Chloe's head flinched when Lance tapped it. Gwen on the other hand was happy when she was pet and purred and hopped on Lea's shoulder. Chloe shyly, "Oh... yeah sure..." Chloe said suprised they would ask something like this to someone they just met. Meanwhile Gwen said, "There had better be fish where you are going."

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th August 2014, 6:06 pm

Lance smiled "Alright then follow me!" he said as he grabbed her hand and led her down the streets of Magnolia until they reached a restaurant. As he entered however he started to look around like he was avoiding something when all of a sudden a voice appeared from behind them "Ah Lance!" the voice said. Lance hung his head low "Crap..." as he turned around he smiled "Hey hows it going!" he said. The man was dressed like a waiter and he had long blonde hair "Out with another girl I see." the man said and Lance shook his head "Shut up and take us to our seat..." he said with a sigh.

The man laughed and nodded before leading them to Lances normal, quiet corner in the back of the restaurant. A few minuets later the waiter came back "OK so I know Lance wants steak and some water and Lea wants some chicken..." he muttered before turning to the gild and her exceed "But what does the young lady and her frog cat thing want?" he asked with a kind smile.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 6:24 pm

Chloe hid behind lance as the man was speaking to him and instantly got embarrassed and dripped what when he said Lance brought another girl with him. Chloe eventually sat down at the opposite end of the table with Lance and Gwen sat on her head. Chloe eventually spoke up and said, "Can I have some water please?" Chloe said wanting something to eat as Gwen spoke up loud and said, "I want fish! Lots of FISH!" Gwen said jumping up and down on her head.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th August 2014, 7:41 pm

The waiter gave a kind laugh to Chloe and Gwen as he nodded and walked away. Lance finally spoke up "Sorry about him..." he said with a grimace "It is true that I bring a lot of girls here and that is because I always seem to run into girls on accident..." he muttered as he looked at Chloe with a warm smile "Thanks for coming." he said with a smile as he moved onto his next question "So when you get nervous you tend to drip water from your body... I mean I sweat but you actually drip water. Is there a reason for that?" he asked as he scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously and blushed "I- I mean if its to personal you dont have to answer." he stammered as the waiter came back with their food. In his hand held one plate of steak, one plate of chicken, two glasses of water and 20 plates of fish that hovered around him while he gave the orders to the people who ordered them. Once all the food had been given he looks at Gwen with a smile "The fish... I will pay for them myself." he said as he walked away.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 8:02 pm

Chloe was instantly flustered when she was talking about her water. "I'm so sorry! Its just a side effect of my magic... Sorry." Chloe said ashamed realizing she was making everything around her wet. She blushing as she said, "No its fine, Gwen is my cat and I will pay for her." Chloe said getting out her wallot as Gwen happily chowed down on her many fish.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th August 2014, 8:25 pm

The Waiter shrugged and walked away after getting the jewels. Lance was still blushing "The side effect is perfectly fine!" he said as he scratched the back of his head again. Lea smiled at him with a playful grin "I bet he thinks its cu-" she started to say but was cut off when Lance covered her mouth "Ahahahaha your so funny Lea!" he said nervously as he turned back around and gave both Gwen and Chloe a nervous smile "She is to playful." he said as he rubbed Lea's head.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 14th August 2014, 8:32 pm

Chloe was still blushing but gave a small smile when he said he didn't mind her side effect. She smiled with an embarrassed smile and didn't know how to respond. She had to admit, she was growing to like Lance, but had no way to express this. Eventually Gwen finished her food and chimed in, "Oh young lo---" she was trying to say before Chloe put her hand over her mouth, extremely embarrassed she would say something like that.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th August 2014, 9:59 pm

Lance blushed when he heard Gwen talk "I- Its not like that!" he said as he turned his face to the side to avoid eye contact. Lea start to laugh when she got an idea "Gwen how soft are you?" she asked as she grabbed the cat and hugged it softly.

When she hugged it Lea's small cat ears twitched and she made a soft meow sound which made Lance raise an eyebrow "Thats new..." he thought to himself at the meow. He turned to face the two and grabbed Gwen "Are you really that soft to make her meow?" he asked as he hugged Gwen for a second before setting her down on the table "So you are soft..." he muttered softly.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 15th August 2014, 6:18 am

"Guilty as charged." Gwen said extremely confident as the two people hugged her. She was a bit weirded out by the girl meowing but before she could say anyting, Chloe said, "Cute Lea" listening to it and finding the girl even more adorable than she already did. "So...uh....Lance....what do you want to do now?" Chloe said barely able to talk to this boy she clearly now liked.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th August 2014, 7:38 pm

Lance pet Lea on the ears with a warm smile as Lea nuzzled up against him with her head "She is cute isn't she..." he muttered as he hugged her and stared at Chloe confused. He stared at her for a couple of seconds "Next?" he said as he scratched the back of his head with a chuckle "I didn't really think about what to do next..." he said as he got up "OH well I will let you lead the way then!" he said with a smile as he grabbed Leas hand and got ready to go.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 16th August 2014, 7:44 pm

Chloe instantly became flustered when Lance told her she was in charge. She started dripping a whole lot of water and said, "Uh...ah... I... don't.... know where... to go..." Chloe said as she was looking down ashamed that she could not even think of something for her and the boy she liked to do. She was terrified of her feelings for him and had no idea how to talk to him. Chloe really hoped that he felt the same way but personally doubted it. Gwen could tell how Chloe felt and wanted to help out. "How about we go to our house!" Gwen suggested happily as she went between Lance and Lea, hoping to get the same petting as Lea.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th August 2014, 8:45 pm

Lance blushed when Gwen mentioned going to Chloe's house. He felt like running away but he couldn't at this point in time. He wouldn't run from a situations like this.... not like what happened with Misora...

Lance nodded "Y-Yah sure..." he said unconsciously petting Gwen's Ears. He didn't know where to go so stepping aside from the table he stared at the ground embarrassingly "Lead the way..." he muttered quietly.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 16th August 2014, 8:59 pm

Chloe was shocked that Lance agreed with Gwen's recommendation, wondering why someone like him would want to go to her home. Chloe was flustered that he agreed and timidly got up from the table and lead the people out of the restaurant. Chloe lead Lance timidly down the street before arriving at her home and opening the door for Lance. Meanwhile, Gwen thought she would try something with Lea and lifted her into the air by her back before saying, "Have you ever flew before?" as she held Lea slightly above Chloe's head and was prepared to either stop or go higher.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th August 2014, 9:29 pm

Lance was quiet while Lea and Gwen were having a conversation. When she was asked if she had ever flown before she nodded "Y- Yeah I have... Lucky for you I like flying! Show them what you can do Dad!" she said excitedly as Lance stared at her for a second and then nodded as if he had something else on his mind.

He closed his eyes and one demon wing and one angle wing appeared on his back "Surprise... I can fly..." he muttered as he slowly hovered off the ground.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 18th August 2014, 9:37 pm

Chloe was in complete awe when Lance showed his wings and slowly backed away. Chloe started talking though when she said, "Is this part of your magic?" Chloe said not understanding what was happening. Gwen smiled as she put Lea down and flew over to Chloe's back and said, "Bet your flashy wings cant fly as fast as mine." Gwen said as she instantly started flying through the sky as fast she could, with Chloe not happy about it. "Gwen... Dont go so fast!" Chloe said barely able to speak through the fast winds.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 19th August 2014, 9:07 pm

Lance muttered under his breath at the fact that Gwen wanted to race and as soon as Gwen took off Lance sped towards Lea and took into the air. He chased after Gwen and Chloe at 50 MPH and once he finally caught up to them he smiled "I can go fast but if you really want to race that's fine." he said stared at Chloe "I will follow Gwen to your house if you still want to go." he said with a nod.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 19th August 2014, 9:28 pm

Chloe was very scared that Gwen was flying this fast before she spoke up saying, "Please slow down Gwen!" Chloe said as Gwen landed in front of Chloe's house as she collapsed on the sidewalk and threw up from motion sickness and having just ate a cake.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st August 2014, 8:27 pm

Lance dropped to the ground in front of Chloe house with a smirk. "Motion sickness? As much to be expected..." he muttered as he picked Chloe up and slowly opened the door. He walked in and placed her down before backing away and bowing "Welcome home Miss Chloe." he said playfully with a grin as he sat down in front of her "So... what do we do now?" he said looking at Gwen.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:10 pm