Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield) Empty The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield)

Post by Aria Beleren 8th August 2014, 3:41 am

On the other side of the Spooky Forest stood a man. He was cloaked in a brown cloth. However he pulled the hood down to reveal the golden eyed pink haired guild master, Einrich. His face paler than normal, he hadn't been eating since he started traveling in and out of areas. He stood there in the center of a crater. He sat down on a stomp that remained in the center and viewed his graveyard. "Hello my children..." He said leaning on his elbows and resting his chin on his interlaced fingers. As he spoke, the spirits of his guild surrounded him and began to smile. The each nodded and bowed greeting him with the utmost respect. "So today... Is one of those days where I can no longer fight the need to open the worm hole. I must bury one of you and I understand that she will be at rest if she is with you. =" All of the ghosts of the guild nodded. They then faded away. "This will mark the moment, I stop running from my fate."

The man held his hand up then flipped it so the palm faced outwards. Immediately a black hole appeared. The sounds of roars could be heard all through out the crater. [color=pink]"I want to bring Katherine to her grave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield) Empty Re: The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield)

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th August 2014, 3:59 am

Katherine sighed as spent another day passed in the dimension that she was trapped in. The place was ever changing a chaotic mess of souls and leftover magic. Normally anybody would die of starvation in this dimension, but curse her luck the energies also fed the Angel made flesh. Instead she spent her time exploring the area for anything new, but otherwise swimming in limbo was getting boring. She wished that somebody would open the wormhole again, although she was taught patience the dimension would drive even the most patient person insane. The dimension also tested her mind, body and soul to fight for the survival to survive the next day. Finding a safe place to sleep was the greatest of luxuries one could find here, because the colliding debris could hit a person at any given moment.

She sighed again, it was going to be another day in this dimension trying to be safe. It was then the unexpected came, a hole was suddenly opened between dimension and started pulling everyone into it. The force and gravity was too strong, no matter how much she tried to swim away the vacuum had a hold of her. She was quickly sucked through the wormhole and ejected to the other side like the cork of a champagne bottle, Katherine's body bouncing 3 times on the ground with amazing speed until a tree stopped her forward momentum. The girl fell on her back with dazed swirls in her eyes and cried, "Owie! Why do these things happen to me?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield) P5l7Dxp
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield) Empty Re: The Anniversary (Origin Thread Katherine Wickfield)

Post by Aria Beleren 8th August 2014, 5:12 am

Einrich watched the events occur in front of him. "Well..." He got up and stretched his back and smiled warmly walking up to Katherine. "You have confirmed my suspicions of you not being human." Einrich helped her to her feet and then dusted her off. "If I had known you would still be alive... I would have opened the worm hole again to let you out. However... This isn't good." Einrich stood there and put a thumb on his chin. He shook his head. "This isn't good at all if you were to reunite with Kyll... But..." He turned to Katherine again and thought aloud. "If you did go to her.... She would be happy... But... She would have a false hope thinking that the rest of the guild is alive and somewhere out there..." Einrich sighed. "And to think this would add on when she finds out the truth about her past too... This would just cause her to go crazy with emotion."

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th August 2014, 8:59 am

Katherine simply laid there dazed for a while, obviously the human body she was in was suffering a concussion and possibly other lasting damage that would have affected a normal human. Howerver her body was more durable than that and was on her feet with some help. Bones popping and body out of balance from years of being in another dimension. She took a step forward and nearly fell on her face, but Katherine grabbed a tree. Listening to the world for the first time in what seemed like centuries felt like a blessing. The angel looked up to Einrich and asked the one question she dreaded, "How long?" And what have my secret away or do you you even have any idea what I am?

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th August 2014, 9:04 am

Einrich looked at Katherine and tilted his head. "First of all... Today's the fifth year anniversary to Kyll's explosion." He then smiled letting his golden eyes thin. "Only celestial beings such as angels can resist my charms and one liners til I am left with nothing but to give up." He gave a simple heh and patted her back helping her sit down so that she could gather her bearings. "So it's been five years since Kyll destroyed the Sprinting Fox Compound."

He then put a his thumb and finger on the bridge of his nose. "If I can work this out, your next question is going to be where is Kyll...." He smiled warmly and sat down beside Katherine placing his knee close enough to rest his elbow on it. "The answer is a riddle for you. To see if you got any sharper while you were in there. She's seeking Redemption."

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th August 2014, 9:56 am

Katherine's eyes opened wider as she realized that its been too long, the angel missed events that she was supposed to observe. Katherine missed 5 years as a mortal, but for her felt like a fleeting moment incomparison to the rest of her life. Katherine however bemusedly smiled at the old mentor, "How many of your books have I missed while I was down there?" She was trying to avoid the question, but would be pointless in that regard. Katherine simply answered, "I would have guessed Eclipse Soul even without the hint. A tragedy like this would weigh deeply on her fractured soul. However I can't visit her yet, for it would be too soon. I need to review the world again and restablish a connection to Eos, she must be worried sick about me.~"

Katherine leaned back and sighed, "Well you are not going to ask any questions or have you also figured out my purpose on Earthland?" Katherine was curious as to see how far did she blew the cover of her identity. Or was it something else that he saw? Human could be curious and amazing creatures when they paid attention...

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th August 2014, 10:02 pm

Einrich looked at Katherine. "My visions come to me as I go. However, I have a feeling that your purpose won't matter to me." Einrich pulled an anthology of his novels. "I have started a new series. The Cosmic Soul." He put the book in Katherine's hands showing the cover of a girl standing with a sad look on her face and a cloaked figure holding her from behind. She was holding onto his arm and the figure held a joker with his free hand. "It has been selling quite nicely might I add." He smirked and shook his head. "And this time I have been staying as true to her story as I possibly could. For some odd reason, the sexual tension between Rhiannon and Zero has really REALLY caused a stir in the fans. I have received several fan transcripts of how they want their love story to be. However, I just couldn't bring myself to that embarrassing moment." He looked at Katherine in the eyes and gave a warm hearted smile. "However, I have a feeling if it ever did happen a lot of the fans would just scream their little hearts out, but Kyll won't give the time of day for that. SHE'S the one I'm scared of if I put her character in that situation."

He put a hand on his beard and scratched it. "But she winds up with a treasure trove of men. It's quite sad I have to write such a one dimensional character. Kyll is so hard to write, because she changes, but her novel character is so... Hard to describe. Yet the fans... they love Rhiannon. They constantly debate in my letters who she should be with Zero, Tarick, Vir Fortis, or dare I say it... Fritz." He laughed and smiled at Katherine. "Some of the fans even speak of giving her love to Sephina." He shook his head.

Before Katherine could reply any further, he held his hand up. "Before you go any further with this discussion, Kate, I already know... I have shifted Fate so many times that Death is looking for me. My friend Zeno will try to stop everything, because of past events. Kyll will want to keep me around as much as possible. I have seen it. Death is very ironic. Very... Ironic. Yet I don't care. Kyll is alive. She will be a fine Arcane Mage. Zeno will give her more help than I ever will. Yet... Knowing her emotions she will let them get in the way." Einrich sighed as he looked at his grave yard. "She will go crazy. Her broken psyche will snap into pieces. She will no longer be who you think she is. Her 'redemption' is to follow Zeno. He can repair it... bit by bit." Einrich looked at Katherine. "Do you understand?"

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 11th August 2014, 11:16 am

Katherine took the book and started to merrily read the book that was given to her. She liked the books, because they were a fun read. A mixture of bromance, tragedy and humor blended into a into the tasty milkshake known as Einrichs books. She paid attention to everything he said and chuckled at the names given out. Einrich had a love of using similar names to represent the characters. It would be a pity when he went, although she had room to tease. "You know I could actually go summon the Angel of Death right now to reap your soul.~" It was obvious that she wasn't going to, but it nonetheless humored Katherine.

She set the book on her lap and happily sighed, it was good to be free again. She still looked at Einrich straight in the eye and said, "It actually has everything to do with Kyll. I was sent to keep watchful observation of several chaos incidents in Fiore. There is even talk of cleansing the world of its sins and starting anew." Katherine stood up and set the book under arm as she looked at Einrich in the eyes, not hate, upset or even joy. Just the look of someone trying to read another persons soul, but looked away at last moment. She continued, "You are mistaken if you think it will end simply there. Chaos follows Kyll like a parasite... I have to see it through even if my final moments on Earthland were Hell. And there will come a decision that even I will have to make..."

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 11th August 2014, 11:58 am

"Looks like we are both Watchers in a way. Though you are directed to participate, I am forbidden to do so." Einrich sighed as he looked over at Katherine. "Kate, I have paid the ultimate price to make sure my prodigy grows and enjoys her life to its fullest," he said pulling a fan out of his sleeve. He put the fan to his chin and turned to the side. He didn't even spread the fan he just held it close to him. "You remember the purpose of my guild is to make your choice, but never ever say that there is only one way. That is Zeno's and my burden to bear when it comes to her." He knew keeping Kyll in the dark about her history was only coddling her, however he knew that he couldn't stand to face Kyll with such a story. "I'd rather Kyll find out for herself on what her choices are going to be, not be influenced by either Zeno or myself." He looked up at the sky and gave a small heh. He pulled an umbrella out of his sleeve then opened it up to reveal his guild symbol on the handle. "Katherine... Do me a favor. Keep Kyll's past a secret from her. Running around in ignorance will help her grow more. Other wise she will just lose all of the progress we made."

He gave a sly smile. "She's grown Katherine, when you see her. She has made Eclipse Soul her home. So much so that Zeno Sombras himself has chosen her as one of his acolytes. She has really modeled herself off of Angela." He gave a small smile and then looked at Katherine. "I found her mother and put her back together only to bring her to Kyll to heal her of the wish imps...." Einrich put his hand out making an orb revealing Kyll and her endeavors. Then small flashes of the closed eyes mage turning around with cakes, sandwiches, teas, and more in a tray. Even showed the glimpses of Kyll getting annoyed by Zeno when he ate her secret stash of cookies. Then showed Katherine the angry aura around her when someone betrayed her specified rules of the kitchen and made it a mess. He showed her Kyll cleaning the guild hall working day in and day out to make the guild a wonderful place to live in. "She grew to the title of Ace of Rebirth, representing a new hope for the guild. She continually tries to help those who have been shunned by the world in her own way." The last scene was of Kyll training Deniel in his A rank exam where she slammed him to the ground. "However, when directed to not hold back... she will continue to hold back. That guilty spirit with in her shows through her punches and kicks." The orb flashed back to Kyll's first exam where her emotions took over and started to fight off Zeno with less accuracy. She wound up chained up and eventually went back to normal. "Maybe you can help release that conglomeration of chaotic emotions with in her." Einrich then put the orb away and looked over at Katherine.

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th August 2014, 7:25 am

Katherine was silent during Einrich explanation and the story of Kyll's life progressing. It was a beautiful thing to see ones life live out as normal. It was going to hit her hard when Katherine returned to her life. The guild seemed like a fun place to be, a place to seek redemption. Katherine did not need such redemption, but it appealed to the angel. Not for seeking redemption for self, but to redeem others. It was in her nature to do so, but it was also in her nature to slay fallen angels that caused too much pain for humanity. She was a dark angel that watched the chaos that the world produced and yet the story of Kylls life would be the one that troubled Katherine. How could that lady produce so much chaos in her life?

Katherine said, "Einrich you may have been forbidden to act, but you have chosen to ignore orders. See difference between you and me is that you can choose to disobey orders; if I were to do so then this angel would become one of the fallen. My connection to my goddess would be gone, a fate worse to me than death itself. If my godess tells me to act, then there will be divine retribution. Otherwise I simply will watch because humans need to decide their fate, so your secret is safe." Katherine was smiling as she said it, looking at the sky again. The goddess gave Katherine a beautiful day to return at. The beauty of this world was matched by its ugliness of the sin people committed. She giggled as it reminded her of the day she met Kyll for the first time ever. It was the day she also learned to smile and enjoy her visit on Earthland

"And if I remember correctly, last time you told me to release her emotions... it involved me French Kissing her. I almost killed her from bloodloss that came from her nosebleeds."

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 15th August 2014, 10:49 am

Einrich gave out a loud hearty and big mouthed laugh. He looked at Katherine and smiled. "That's not what I meant, yet we found out more about her that way." He looked up at the sky and smiled warmly. "I have another deadline to meet with my next book. Guess I need to put you in it." Einrich opened a portal and looked over at Katherine to add a bit. "Just so you know. Not many people in the guild know of her past. She also doesn't know that my aces forgave her of her transgressions." He then thinned his eyes. "If your goddess orders to kill my student, I will come for you even after death." With that being said he walked into the portal and it closed.

Themes:
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 15th August 2014, 11:29 am

Katherine was quiet for a few seconds and walked a way, looking up in the sky again before jumping to the treetops, balancing on one foot on the tree tops when she reached to top. Surveying she got her orientation straight and proceeded to walk towards Eclipse Soul. She paused for a few seconds and secretly grinned wider, "I was already given the kill order Einrich... But I chose to ignore it, there is more than one way to interpret orders dear.~" She then continued her merry way to the guildhall to reunite with old friends and meet new ones.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:52 am