Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Deliver my Letter

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of the Younger Ones
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver my Letter Empty Job: Deliver my Letter

Post by HirokoD 7th August 2014, 8:08 am

Job:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver my Letter Empty Re: Job: Deliver my Letter

Post by HirokoD 7th August 2014, 8:49 am

Hiroko was happy about this mission, he was going to help a possible future couple and it wasn't a difficult job, or that's what he thought and hoped. He was going to meet this guy who was sending the letter in his house. He wasn’t very far by the time he had to arrive, but he was a bit late. He walked by the town and reached a very nice place, the location was simply nice, in the borders of the town.

After some minutes after the time of the meeting, Hiroko got to the house and nocked 3 times, as always. When the door opened, he saw the one man who was giving him this mission. “Hi, I’m Hiroko, I came for he letter.” The man first seemed a bit surprised and confused to, but in a matter of seconds, the man acted normal again. “Okey, great, pass pass, take a seat.” The man invited Hiroko in and took him to a room in the end of the hall where he could seat in the sofa. “Wait her, I’ll go for the letter.” Hiroko waited in the sofa looking at al the house, it was pretty messy. The man returned with the letter. “Here, don’t open it, just take it please.” Then Hiroko just went outside, the man seemed a bit rushed. It was now time to take it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Job: Deliver my Letter Empty Re: Job: Deliver my Letter

Post by HirokoD 7th August 2014, 9:14 am

Hiroko had the letter and was ready to go, he had to get to backstage and deliver the letter. He walked to the place where the great celebrity was. She was going to give a speech or something like that, and Hiroko was going to enter and get to the backstage. It wasn’t going to be that easy to get there, so he planed to do another thing, it was maybe a bad idea, but it couldn’t end that badly.

He was already outside of the place, he needed to enter threw an emergency exit, it couldn’t be that difficult to find, actually, he found it in just a couple of minutes. And now, the dangerous part was beginning. First of all, he had to find the woman he was looking for, she only needed to know where was she. He entered and sneaked in the back stage, there wasn’t many guards, but his plan was going to work.

Just abut to get where the celebrity was, a group of giant guards stud in front of him. “Hey, where do you think your going.” Hiroko didn’t know what to say, he was going to change his strategy. “Mmm… Isn’t this way the bathroom? I’m so dumb, I think Ill return to my seat.” He turned around and gave a step, but the guards took him and threw him outside of the building, he was at the start again. But that was a part of his plan.

He sneaked in again, but this time, he was close to the emergency exit when he decided to stop. “Okey, her I go… Magma Ball” He created a magma sphere in his hand and threw it to a closet. Then the fire alarm started ringing. “Great, it worked.” Knowing where was the fire coming from, the guards wouldn’t go that way. Hiroko anyway decided to cause a little fire, it would damage anything or anyone. He ran to make his next move and get to the celebrity’s room. “Her you go.” He left the letter in the seat and went out.
    That should be enough, when the woman came back, she read the letter, and by the time, Hiroko was already far away from magnolia.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:29 am