Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All]

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All] Empty A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All]

Post by Zuo Cii 3rd August 2014, 11:23 am

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t9167-a-night-of-good-mannered-funopen-to-all#120007

An extension to the Lamia Scale Ball. In the square around the Lamia Scale Guild Hall is a non-formal festival. Common vendors and firework stands littered the area. Small children ran about playing with age appropriate fire works and performers fought for the attention of the crowds. Innocent enough fun and merriment.

OOC: This thread is in place to reduce event clutter and to provide an alternate rp location. Make sure you have read the first post of the main thread first though! Feel free to move freely between threads but you can only be in 1 at a time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 600

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All] Empty Re: A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All]

Post by Chaostothemax 3rd August 2014, 5:04 pm

Alexei and Blane made their way through the corridors of stalls, enjoying the sights. This was one of the few kinds of events Alexei truly enjoyed: No spotlight on anybody, nothing pressing occurring, just a leisurely walk through the city, enjoying the sights. Granted, it could do with a little bit more excitement, but things were perfectly fine as they were currently as well. Blane was humming to himself; the servant of the Light God was somewhat annoyed with Alexei's decision at the moment. He found himself wondering what Almy was up to; she was much more interesting to him, at least at the moment. Then, the realization struck him: Rakoto had told him to watch both of them the last time they'd met. Since that was the case, why bother staying here? "I'm going to watch Almy, bye," he told Alexei before vanishing, using his lightspeed to reach her extra quickly.

Alexei just watched as Blane disappeared before uttering a sigh of relief. It'd been seemingly forever since he'd had any time to himself; ever since hitting C rank, it had been a roller-coaster ride of light elementals and chaos. Now, though, he could really relax. As he wandered through the shops, a specific vendor caught his eye; they were selling trinkets and such, some of which were interesting-looking. He made his way over to the shop before calling over the proprietor. "May I have that one, please?" He asked the vendor, pointing towards a deep green necklace. The vendor obliged, with Alexei silently handing over the necessary cash. He didn't know why he had splurged like that; Blane and Almy must be having an effect on him. Still, the shade of green evoked some sentimental value, so it was worth keeping. He stuffed the trinket into his bag as he kept an eye out for anything interesting going on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

XP Stuff:
    Killa
    Killa

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent

A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All] Empty Re: A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All]

Post by Killa 3rd August 2014, 11:45 pm

Killa looked around the vendors stores. She then noticed someone at the ball was there. Well he looked like the same blur she saw at the ball. Killa was about to go near them but she saw someone left. Killa turned around right away and turned a deep shade of red. Thoughts rushed through her head if she looked like a stalker. She probably did. Cursing at herself mentally several times, turning around she saw that one was picking a pretty green necklace. Killa finally working enough courage to make one of her first friend she walked up to the man that had bought the necklace. She smiled softly at him and saw that he stuffed it in his pocket.

"Pretty necklace~. It looked like an Emerald. Sorry im not being a stalker or anything. I umm. I."

Killa wanted to kill herself now. why did she say that. she repeated in her head over and over again how stupid she was.

"I mean. I wanted to talk.. Wait no."

Killa was embarrassing herself too much. Her face turned a bright red color. This was too much for her. Not having friends for a long time and now she was stuttering. Killa kept repeating over and over in her head a thousands times that she was stupid and that this guy would probably run away from her now.

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 4th August 2014, 12:08 am

Alexei watched as this strange girl kept trying to talk to him, only to slip up every time. He knew the feeling; for a while as a child, he had been the same way. Still, that didn't mean that he had to respond with kindness or anything of the sort. He wasn't really in the mood for more companions, especially since he'd finally gotten free from Blane and Almy. "I get that you're trying to socialize, and that it's not something you're good at," he said softly, "but I don't think I'm the right person to start with. I don't like people."
    Well, damn. That had turned out much nicer than Alexei had expected. Not really a bad thing, but Alexei had hoped it would be more of a deterrent. Ah, well. Alexei stepped past the green-haired girl, walking into the crowd. Before he left, however, he felt like he had one more thing to say to the poor girl. "By the way, it's a fake emerald. The colors are sentimental for me, so it's pretty to my eyes, but I don't know why others would see beauty in it." He continued to make his way through the crowd.

XP Stuff:
    Killa
    Killa

Player 

Post by Killa 4th August 2014, 12:24 am

Killa walked after him. She didn't know why but it seemed like he was asking her a question rather than a statement. Her one red/green eye stared at him. She blushed a deep red color. Hating that she was so shy. Usually she wasn't, she was kind of terrifying although today for some reason she wasn't.

"I think they find it pretty because its something they can't have. Of course its not a real emerald. But they way it looks. The way it shines. People think, 'that might just be.' Although they do know its a fake."

Killa really didn't mean to follow him. It was just that the smell she has been following was coming from the vendors up ahead. When he was closer to the girl she took note on his appearance only because it was hard to see in the crowd. Following him was what a stalker does. Really. Killa felt like one as she followed him. Maybe she should turn left or right so it didn't seem like it.

"mm. I'm not following you or anything but there is this really good vendor place coming up for you want to go to it with me.. Of course you don't have too. But food always tastes better when you are eating with someone else."

Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaostothemax 4th August 2014, 8:56 am

Alexei continued to walk, occasionally glancing back at this green-haired girl in irritation. Why was she following him? Couldn't she take a hint? He'd finally gotten rid of his actual companions, so why did this girl feel the need to keep him company? Was she thinking it was for his benefit, keeping him company like this? Or was she still going to bother him about friendship and all that?
    At least she was making good points. "The illusion of fantasy, huh?" He said in response to the girl's comment about the green necklace. "It's fake, but real to them? That's an interesting interpretation." They continued in silence for a while, with Alexei trying to make his irritation known to the girl; she seemed to be oblivious to his subtlety, however. In fact, she invited him to eat with her! What was she thinking?! He had literally just told her a minute ago that he didn't want her companionship; what was she up to? "It doesn't matter if you're going to get food or something, the fact is that you're following me," he said irritably, hoping she would take the hint.

XP Stuff:
    Killa
    Killa

Player 

Post by Killa 5th August 2014, 2:07 pm

Killa looked at him and giggled. She couldn't help but start laughing at his comment. Her eyes danced across his side. She was now walking besides him she the pointed to the vendor she has been smelling for awhile. The vendor shop was small and was kind of poor looking. The food there looked decent but not that good. People passed by the vendor as the poor old man was standing there looking sad. Even though Killa couldn't see that much she still knew that the shop was dirty.

"That is what I am following. The extraordinary smell of food."

Killa then looked up at him and smiled happily. In her head and was laughing even harder at him thinking she was following him. But it did look like that which was not her intention. The smell wrapped itself around Killa she couldn't help herself. It smelt so good. That shop was the best here and Killa knew it. Since Killa couldn't see that well her other senses had kicked in.

"A small shop that is left out to the world. Because its not that fancy. Almost like that necklace. People will choose the better looking even though its fake."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:14 pm