Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Good bye (Open to all :D)

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good bye (Open to all :D) Empty Good bye (Open to all :D)

Post by Twinkle Toes 19th January 2015, 4:34 pm

((OOC: I wish to leave this guild and become guildless.)
    Clyde walked up to the guild hall trying to stay strong. He knew the minute he walked in there and spoke his mind he would have to run away as soon a possible. He opened up the door and tried to keep calm. He felt as if he would have good memories rush through him, but this isn't what Clyde ever wanted.
    "Where is the guild master, I wish to speak with him!"
    Clyde readied himself for the worst as he looked around the creepy place that was filled with evil. He had to do this though. He knew and felt he wasn't into this stuff. He just wanted a fresh start away from this place. He couldn't even remember the last time he had been here. If anyone would try to kill him what exactly would they want? Recognition for not letting me leave peacefully? Hope to keep me here? Clyde thought this to himself as he searched for the guild leader. If anyone would hunt him down to stay, they will be wasting their time. Clyde is too kind for such a savage guild.

Last edited by Twinkle Toes on 21st January 2015, 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    Good bye (Open to all :D) Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good bye (Open to all :D) Empty Re: Good bye (Open to all :D)

Post by Cecile 20th January 2015, 4:01 am

'That is a rather demanding tone you have there boy....'

While appearing out of the darkness, Harrigan's arrogant voice was to be heard. As he walked down the steps of the large stairs that connected the main hall with the guild's upper levels. The heels of his expensive leather bound shoes, clacking against the stone pavement. Echoing with each step through the eternal silence that as always felt as an eerie presence that kept creeping up to you.

'So to what do I, your guild master, owe the pleasure for being called out here like a common street rat?' His voice was like a slime, a condescending voice, with an underlining tone of being displeased with the boys behavior. His mouth was curled up to a smug like smile, while his eyes said something else entirely. These were the eyes of someone that didn't liked his patience to be tested.
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 20th January 2015, 4:29 pm

((OOC: Is It Okay if I make this thread open?))

Clyde felt every ounce of courage leave him at once. He looked over at what he presumed to be the guild master trying to remember the last time he had been here. After getting all frazzled with his magic and Jack and that whole mess of things, Clyde finally had time to do what he wanted. He opened his mouth to say he was going to leave, but maybe if he stalled it a bit it could be better.
    "I am dearly sorry for giving you the impression of me calling you out as a common street rat."
    Clyde decided it was now or never. The guild leader seemed like a impatient man allergic to any form of smiling.
    "Look, I am not the kind of person who wants to kill thousands and be evil. I am a kind person who likes ribbon dancing. If anything this will be a huge favor for your guild title. I am a nice wizard who seeks to help others and I wish to leave this guild."
    Clyde said this all in a confident voice, but afterwards he felt like a single insult would get rid of any confidence he had left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 21st January 2015, 5:50 am

Amused that he was by the boy's answer, Harrigan bursted out in a loud an maniacal laugh. Not only because he was just totally out of place in a guild like Savage Skull, but also because he thought that he'd actually could leave this place in one piece.

'I am not sure that you are actually brave to tell me that, or just plain naive' said Harrigan the moment he was done laughing. Didn't the kid heard about the stories that happened to those that left, mages branded as traitors and hunted down so long, that life itself became nothing more then an exhaustion. Most even didn't make it that far anyway, they got killed on the spot the moment they tried to sneak out or got caught in the surrounding swamps.

"I do have to say I find your honesty or stupidity rather impressive, never before did anyone actually come up to me like that.... so because of that I give you a small suggestion. If you really want to leave... run...'

(OOC: yeah sure if you want to make it open go ahead.)
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 21st January 2015, 10:21 am

Clyde looked at Harrigan and was shocked the monster knew how to laugh.
    "Hey, Harrigan...."
    Clyde got mentally ready to run for it.
    "Daiko is still alive and well and isn't having much trouble from you."
    Clyde brought out his grapple and grappled towards the doors. Adrenaline burst through him as he ran for his life. When he got to the doors he quickly shut them after opening to get out and ran like never before. He knew he should be afraid but all that passed him was a smile thinking about how funny the situation is. Clyde decided it was going to be a bad idea, but whatever. He took out three pieces of dynamite and lit the fuse with his lighter. He threw all three at the door and smiled. He had written the name "Daiko" all over every one of them. Clyde gets on his glider and begins to glide slowly downwards to the marsh. He felt the strong breeze of today carry him quickly.

Items Used:

Last edited by Twinkle Toes on 21st January 2015, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

[237.5/1200] 
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 21st January 2015, 11:03 am

The sound of metallic boots hitting against the leaves on the ground was loud, loud enough for people to hear it. Running towards its pray, a predator would move cauteously yet quickly, following every move of his pray, just like an animal, despite the fact that both predator and pray in this situation were none less, than Humans. A woman of short, fragile-looking structure and beautiful, long raven hair tied on a ponytail would move quickly towards the man she had been following quickly ever since he directed towards her guildmaster in a rather disrespectful way. Stupid human. Even I have learned by far that one cannot simply escape from Savage Skull. Not while you are the head of the hunting pillar, heh. An eerie voice sounded, and did not sound, a laughter coming after it.

Lesson number one you should learn before even joining Savage Skull; The only escape, is in a coffin. The girl stated, grinning. Janneline Ariel, Pillar of Dancing Blades, the pillar in charge of hunting down the traitors and most loyal pillar to the Master, was running towards the member of Savage Skull, who had stupidly stated in front of the guild master himself his desire to leave the guild, and not only that, but had mentioned the name of a traitor to Savage Skull, someone whom Janna had next on her hitlist, right after the Angel girl.

Jumping in front of the guy, she placed her hands on her hips, summoning forth a blade without any difficulty. Oi, boy. Did you seriously think you could just leave like that? While the hunting pillar is around? Don't make me laugh.

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Good bye (Open to all :D) 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 21st January 2015, 11:46 am

(OOC: Harrigan, Could you change to me guildless please?)

Clyde gilded along feeling scared of Harrigan and that weird girl. He had no time to worry now though. He moved at 20 meters per second when he saw the girl. He tilted his glider to the right and passed her. He went around her at a pretty safe distance away. His speed and distance away was so quick she probably couldn't get a single slash in. He flew away from the guild hall seeing he was close to the forest. It seems as if it would be impossible to catch up at this point to him. Clyde cheered thinking about how far away he was. He decides to be stealthy and he goes close to the top of the trees hoping he was home free.

[Leave thread if not stopped]

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:13 pm