Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Marielle Sky(Done!!)

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairytail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Marielle Sky(Done!!) Empty Marielle Sky(Done!!)

Post by marielle sky 1st August 2012, 8:09 am

Name: Marielle sky
    Birthday: oct 23
    Sexuality:  straight
    Special Characteristics:none

Personality:

The Sky family has long been Fiore’s most influential, powerful and wealthy family. Having the insurmountable amount of money as of the present because of its continuous reign of the country’s political and business areas. Marielle is part of the “mage project”, with the new bred of sky’s competing to conquer the magic industry, a part where they had never ventured before. But young Marielle never really actually cared for her family name or her wealth. She sees her importance more than her parent’s vision. She dislikes everything about business or politics, even talk of the magic council irritates her. She joined Fairytail as to rebel her father’s orders of joining a guild he approves. An evidence to her hard-headed and uncontrollable attitude. As punishment for her disobedience, Marielle was forced to live away from her immediate family, but since she was part of a Sky project, she was not stripped off her wealth. Instead, she lived in a mansion in Magnolia with her teacher and butlers and maids for company. Growing accustomed to this kind of environment, Marielle began to develop an imposing arrogance of her own set of rules and preferences on others and doggedly refuses to take no for an answer. She does what she wants to do and happily spoils herself to any need. She acts immature a large portion of the time playing with everything and everybody as much as she likes. She has a huge imagination of a child, even harboring eccentric ideas. Though enjoying her life as a very young mage, Marielle feels insulted when people underestimates her because of her age. She induces a strict rule on education because of her passion to discover. Moreover, Marielle shows her creativity and talent through music and knows how to play over 500 instruments, though her voice tone is her greatest weakness. She is also a talented swords-woman with a reputation for being a genius with the sword. Edward Midford, one of Fiore’s great swordsman once commented that her blade-wielding skills could even grow superior to his overtime.

Marielle is strong willed in a bunch of ways. A lot of times she is just being stubborn, but on a fight with beliefs in hand her will to fight never withers. She dislikes losing and admitting her faults. Her ways of fighting often include taunting the enemy and laughing at everything with her cheerful demeanor.
    Because she is very hard to control, Marielle rarely follows commands, even of people much more powerful than her. But she listens, before deciding to obey or not.
    Marielle loves and believes in people, whatever their alignment may be. As a leader she promises to do the same. Hating the council, Marielle does not like to conform to their rules, but would do everything for the sake of the people she is being a leader to.
    In the battle of Magnolia, Marielle lost her teacher/mentor. She had a long time of mourning that lead her to leave for a long while. She developed an enormous fear of losing someone or something.

-Playing with people because of her childish nature.
    -She also loves people she could be comfortable with.

Dislikes:
    -Cursing, marielle hates cursing cause for her children like her should never hear dreadful words like that.
    -And adults who mistreats children.
    -And people who says bad things about her guild.
    - rules, politics, sometimes sophisticated things.

Motivations:
    -Her friends and her guild. Marielle would always love her friends and would fight for them till the end.
    -Seeing the people of magnolia still motivates her, though it scares to see them sometimes.
    -The second chance to protect those that she couldn't protect

Fears:
    -Marielle fears the deep waters,cause when she was still a child she almost drown. She didn't like the feeling of drowning, having the air out of her lungs,thus she hated the deep waters.
    -Getting being imprisoned in a place it gives a sense of being stuck or being unable to move which she hates
    -Getting controlled, she feels like a puppet.

General Appearance

Height:  4'8 ft
    Weight: 70.4 lbs
    Hair: blonde, style: in two long twintails.
    Eyes: emerald green
    Skin Tone: light
    Appearance:
    Marielle Sky is a young lady with emerald green eyes. She has waist-long golden-blonde hair which she wears in two long twintails.

Marielle often wears elegant dresses that are accompanied by different headbands, both of which are usually decorated with flowers or ribbons. Her accessories include gold earrings and low-heeled shoes; her normal attire, however, is a red dress with pink roses and white ribbons and a red headband or a pink coat and matching bonnet.

Guild/Council
    Guild: Fairy tail
    Tattoo:on the back of the wrist, color blue

Marielle Sky(Done!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrLkZWpO5YVJ14FDkoXpjG0AvGU3G1BLh-rVCBYKwyxOpkkrqpBg

Last edited by marielle sky on 13th June 2014, 2:52 am; edited 9 times in total
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Marielle Sky(Done!!) Empty Re: Marielle Sky(Done!!)

Post by Emilia Hawke 1st August 2012, 4:52 pm

Pretty solid app I must say. All you need is to get rid of the rest of the stuff in the parentheses, add a few more likes and dislikes to the character, and 2 addition fears and motivations along with descriptions to them and bump when you're done. I'll check back when you are. Btw I helped you out a bit and fixed the image for you. Would have asked you to do that yourself but I was curious so I fixed it I'm an idiot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marielle Sky(Done!!) 471 Marielle Sky(Done!!) H05POqb Marielle Sky(Done!!) 471
    marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 2nd August 2012, 7:30 am

"bump" I'm done :D
    Thank you for fixing my image!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marielle Sky(Done!!) Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

Marielle Sky(Done!!) 2m82r0i
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 2nd August 2012, 3:54 pm

No problem. And alright just a few more things. All you really need now is a bit of explanation to your fears and motivations. I'm not too picky so a short description will do nothing major. Like does she fear deep waters because she almost drowned as a kid? Basic things you don't need nothin fancy really. It just helps flesh out the character more. Also a bit more on the likes? I know I sound a little repetitive but its the rules. I'm trying not to be ridiculously picky. Also I'll help you out a bit more, with the likes dislikes motivations and fears, try to set them up like this

Cursing, marielle hates cursing cause for her children like her should never hear dreadful words like that.
    Adults who mistreats children.
    People who says bad things about her guild.

See what I'm asking? It just looks neater if you do that stuff in that kind of format. Do all that, bump when you're done and you should be all set.

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 3rd August 2012, 12:24 am

"Bump" Done! :D

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 3rd August 2012, 10:18 am

Alright looks good. I approve. Now you can work on your magic.

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 3rd July 2013, 1:02 am

done!!! bumpu!!!

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd July 2013, 1:37 am

~Approved

× Bio
    × Magic

Marielle Sky(Done!!) Rose

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by marielle sky 13th June 2014, 2:53 am

bump! :D

Post by Guest 13th June 2014, 2:56 am

Marielle Sky(Done!!) ZhroAlE

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:31 pm