Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Marielle's Histroy

marielle sky
    marielle sky

Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairytail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Carlos and other Sky(family) tutors
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Marielle's Histroy Empty Marielle's Histroy

Post by marielle sky 21st September 2014, 9:12 am

History/Story
    History:
    Marielle is born to Richard and Amelia Sky. She grew up in the environment and teaching of tutors with no guidance from her parents. Her mother left when she was 2, while her father drowned himself in power and fame leaving no time for her daughter. Eventually, Marielle learned her sky magic and rebelliously joined the guild Fairytail, which her father deemed useless for a noble.
    Fairytail: Marielle first joined Fairytail when she was 10, when her father drove her out of his mansion, for trying to join or even fantasize about the said guild. But Marielle was not stripped off her wealth, since she was a part of a precious project of the Sky's, she was provided with another mansion and given riches and servants of her own. During her time in Fairytail, Marielle's goal was only to make friends. She spent every second leisurely doing stuff and never went to any mage job. And since she had control over almost everything, she ordered her teachers to retire, thus she never learned any new magic. She remained as her rank until the war broke off. It destroyed Marielle's mansion and killed one of her most loyal servants.
    Present: Marielle transfers to Dorian Towers, a quintessential school for the rich and famous. Holding the motto, “Traditio. Nobilitas. Potestas.” (Tradition. Nobility. Power). Not able to return to her home in Magnolia nor to her guild Fairytail, Marielle is forced to make friends with some of the most annoying and immature children of Fiore. With her uncle as the headmaster, Marielle is able to take mage jobs, of course with homework and school work just behind the corner.

RP Sample:
    Marielle Sky munched on her sandwich as she read the job description.
    “Mag-wolia easssth fowrest” she read with her mouth full. “Hmmm” she shortly hummed as she faced old man fred’s house. “Old fred ain’t the friendly kind” she said with a big gulp. “I must prepare” Biting her last piece, Marielle knocked.
    “Who is it?” An angry shout came from inside.
    “Ahhh…” Marielle said in panick. “I-i-its me mr.fred”
    “Who?”
    “Marielle!” she shouted louder.
    The door creaked open.
    “I don’t buy no cookies, so you can go, shoo!” Fred’s unkind crinkled face shouted at the little girl’s face, shooing her with his walking cane.
    “but mr.fred how many times should I tell you, that I don’t sell cookies, I’m a mage, and you sent this request” Marielle showed the job slip.
    Fred grabbed it from her and looked at it from his blurry view.
    “I didn’t sent this”
    “but-“ before Marielle could speak, fred hit her with his walking stick.
    “Aweee!” Marielle said, holding her head. She wanted to look at the old man accusingly, but when she looked up, the door was already wide open, letting Marielle saw what was inside and in it was a sad younger looking man.
    “He sent you the request”
    Marielle reluctantly walked inside.
    “Good morning” she greeted, with a small smile. “I…I came to help”
    The man looked at her, then at old fred. “You think I’m joking!” he’s tone turned to a shout. “My girlfriend’s been kidnapped, and you give me this kid”
    “Wait!” Marielle said, a little offended “I’m not just a kid, I told you already, I can help! I’m a fairytail wizard, see?” Marielle showed her guild sign, but the guy still shook his head.
    “I don’t need your help, go home kid”
    Marielle was annoyed. She wanted to help, but this guy's attitude was not really helping.

Face Claim: Elizabeth Midford- Black Butler

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marielle's Histroy Marielle_s_signature_by_blancwhiteheart-d62xbty

Marielle's Histroy 2m82r0i

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 11:04 am