Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob)

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : SaberTooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Transformation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) Empty Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob)

Post by Jacob132 30th July 2014, 1:32 am

Ryuga would sigh as he walked towards the town with his hands in his pocket and the wind blowing and dirt building up dust as he walked he was kinda bored of walking he was gonna wait and walk with Skye but he didn't like waiting so he took off without him meeting up with him here as he walked into the town he started to see the flames of the mage who was doing this he would smile Alright then thinks "hmm do i want to wait for sky or fight?" smiles was about to chose fight but doesn't want to fight some week enemy's and plus he hasn't found them just seen there magic around the town his Skye was here it would help the search quicker. he started to talk to the people of the town that was till here asking them if they saw who did the fire. but everyone just said "The people that wore red clothes" and ran so he would sigh again kinda getting mad so he went to off to find the enemy's. he would look around every building just watching the fire spread it started to block his way. he didn't want to deal with it so he went another way till he looked over and saw Skye show up. he would walk up to him telling him everything he knows so far which is only what the people said and what they both red on the job paper "Sorry about heading out without you but wanted to get a head start, but so far found nothing" he said as he turned around and watched the flames

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) GFgq1Xk          
    Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) YNTtpzB

~Vector Transformation Magic~ |~Character~ | ~Ryuga's Theme~
     Missions Completed
    D-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    S-Ranked: 0
    10 Year: 0
    Jewels:13751
    Exp:50/150
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob)

Post by Skye Earthe 30th July 2014, 11:59 am

It seemed that Skye was spending a lot more time in Oak Town then he originally thought he was going to, but he didn't mind. It was a nice change from the rushed feeling of Magnolia or Rose Garden, this town was far more peaceful, quiet and fun to look at. He had taken a job with his fellow Sabertooth wizard, Ryuga to defeat some guy terrorising the village. It didn't sound too hard to him, he just assumed it was a bunch of goons that needed a little guide in the right direction. When he finally arrived at the meeting point Ryuga and himself had agreed on, there was nobody there. He didn't assume the worst however, he was probably just a little late in Skye's head. But the longer he waited, the more worried he grew. A little scared that he may have already headed into the village, Skye got up and began making his way towards it. It wasn't until long, Skye had spotted Ryuga and vice versa. He promptly apologised for going on without him, saying he was going to scout ahead, turning out to be a waste of his time.

Looking back at the facts they knew, Skye snapped his finger as an idea suddenly popped into his mind. "These guys shoot fire and wear red or something, right? Rather than hunt them down, let's see where they're at first!" He picked a silver key off of his key-loop, as he began to summon his first spirit. "Lend me your aid! Open, Gate of the Pheasant, Pavo!" With glittering yellow light followed by a bell chime, a lady adorned in a dress representing that of a peacock appeared, standing quite tall. "What might you have me do, summoning me in such a place?" Giving off an airy laugh of 'I don't really have an excuse,' Skye continued on. "I need you to use your sapphire luminescence spell to help us find men using either fire magic or dressed in red, think you can help?" However before casting the spell, Skye turned to Ryuga. "You're cool with me doing this though, right? You got a plan yourself, sorry I really shoulda asked, haha!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) 5tzZqog
    Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 30th July 2014, 12:33 pm

He would stand back a little as he watched him open a gate, this being the first time hes seen a celestial spirit he began to watch the movements he made while opening the gate, and would study how the gate opened as the bright yellow light lit up he saw the lady adorned in a dress representing that of a peacock mumbling under his breath "So this is a celestial spirit hmm" would then snap back into focus listening to then kinda argue smiles as he jumps back to Skye "Huh oh yea that's fine" he said watching him cast his spell as he watched he yelled at him "Tell me when you find them I will find them the old fashioned way" he would say taking of his feet boosting off the ground this being caused by him calculating the vector below his feet in order to start changing the vector below his feet to push himself off, making him fly into the sky way above the buildings looking around to see if he can spot any of the wizards. As he did he saw Skye glow when doing the spell he was doing he didn't know how the spell worked all he saw was a light. While looking for the source of the flames he started to narrow it down seeing new flames being born as he started to fall down to the village falling to where he thinks he saw something slowly falling back down the wind blowing upwards as he fell.

Missions Completed
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th July 2014, 12:33 pm

The member 'Jacob132' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) NormalMonster
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 31st July 2014, 5:08 am

(OOC: YOO, I had a quick FC change, hope it doesn't affect anything xP)
    With Ryuga's approval Skye gave the OK to Pavo, as the blue gems embedded in her dress began to glow, releasing strings of magical energy in 10 different directions. Each string was being tailored individually by her, sending them through cracks in buildings and threading them between peoples feets in the crowd. He watched as Ryuga jumped up onto the roof, insisting on finding them the old fashion style. "I see them, Skye. They're in the center of town, mostly. I'll stay here and warn you with a bird if anything goes wrong. Remember that you have me summoned, don't waste your magical energy." Nodding to her with a large grin on his face, Skye ran after Ryuga to look for him, thanking Pavo before scanning the area. He didn't want to lose him again, based on already having ditched Skye once he wanted to make sure the two stayed as a pair throughout the mission, use teamwork as an advantage against their new enemies.

There was a slight disturbance that was easily seen the in crowd, most people moving towards Skye rather than into the heart of the town. With this, he went against the majority of people until the crowd became more frantic, screaming, shoving and panic all fighting to escape Skye's direction. "Must be here then. Wonder where Ryuga went? Maybe's there already." Skye said to himself, finding it hard to make it past the dense crowd. He could make out what appeared to be a fire mage causing ruckus past the heads of those who were in panic, looking around one last time for his partner.

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 31st July 2014, 11:51 am

(OOC: It's cool :P)
    Ryuga as he fell closer he saw Skye heading to the center of the town "That must be the center of the problem i got to help him out." he says as he lands next to the Cocky Fire mage with his hands in his pocket smiling as he watches him shoot fire everywhere in a stream he smiled as he pulled his hands out pushing off the ground again flipping kicking him in the head using his Tactile Telekinesis to simulate super strength watching the mages fire stream stop as he gets kicked in the back of the head forcing his head to his the ground hard causing a small explosion he used the kick to push off him and land back on his feet then taking off again grabbing his shirt lifting him up still using his Tactile Telekinesis to lift him high then slam him into the ground two to three times before tossing him high "Your so weak!" he said jumping changing the Vectors in the ground to push him to the height he threw him as he pushed him 3 more times he was gonna finish it with a punching the face to send him back down to the ground like a meteor but he didn't see the fire stream and gets hit falling back down to the ground hitting hit hard "Ahh damn it" he said as the fire mage started to shoot fireballs at him he dodged ever one of them but Was hit in the shoulder falling on his back sliding his shoulder on fire a bit "Damn my AIM Dispersion Field cant block his fire .. yet." he said slowly getting up "Think think how to get past his fire." he then smiled as he watched the mage landed back on the ground.

Missions Completed
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 31st July 2014, 12:08 pm

Finally, threading his vision through the crowd Skye spotted Ryuga beating on one of the trouble-makers, although it seemed that he was accompanied by two more. He knew he could take care of himself, especially against such frail mages as the ones they were facing. The ones that Ryuga was surrounded by didn't seem all that tough, so Skye continued to make his own passed the crowd before he saw 3 more mages, almost identical to those by his partner. Lifting a key from his belt, he began summoning his second spirit, knowing he had to choose carefully in order to preserve his magical energy. "Lend me your strength! Open, Gate of the Bears, Ursa!" two bears appeared from the gate, one adult and one child, roaring into the air as the began to charge the the three fire mages, however Skye quickly realised that mistake he had made. The mages all shot fire as a reaction to Skye's summon, as both bears fled, entering the spirit world once more. Skye had forgotten to remember the bears were terrified of fire and would refuse to fight near it, which led him to believe he was an unworthy owner of the Ursa key. The fire balls quickly came towards Skye, striking him straight in the chest, knocking him back and causing him to crash into a nearby building. How could I be so dumb? Skye scolded himself in his mind, reaching for a more plausible key to use in this situation, One of the mages foolishly began running towards Skye, forgetting he had the power to use magic or something. He rolled out of the mages path, tripping him face first into the building, knocking him out with ease. "Agh! My keys, I lost them?!" Skye quickly began to panic and he frantically searched the ground before getting struck by more fire magic, leaving him to crawl on the ground to try and find safety while panicing as he had no access to any magic what so ever. If he didn't find his keys or Ryuga didn't help him, he was definitely going to get struck down.

Last edited by Skye Earthe on 31st July 2014, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st July 2014, 12:08 pm

The member 'Skye Earthe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) NormalMonster
    Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 31st July 2014, 12:47 pm

Ryuga took off as the fireballs came at him he dodges them then the final one he slide under it smiling as the heat went over him he got up charging at him again punching his face into the ground so hard he heard cracks like he cracked his skull he saw explosions from more fire being used and a yellow light similar to when he say Skye's magic so he assumed it was sky and took off towards him down an alley way seeing Skye crawling dodging some of the fireballs he then charged at the mages as he did he kicked a rock the rock he kicked shot like a bullet into one of the mages stomach he saw one of the mages he hit fall to the ground but not finished yet he then jumped up changing the vector of his feet to push him forward no into the air making it look like he hovered above the ground but he charged just like the rock and talked the mage to the ground stopping his attack "What are you doing Get your keys quick i cant.." he yelled as he got interrupted by he was thrown off of the mage and on to his back flipping up holding his stomach still kinda hurt during his fight earlier with the other mage. "Damn fire mages getting on my nerves." he said holding his stomach and the mages getting up one shooting at Ryuga and one shooting at Skye he saw Skye still looking for his keys he then would jump in front of the one coming at Skye getting hit by the stream dodging the other mage but soon the other mage started to change so they both aimed towards Skye me blocking "AHHH Dammit " as he gets hit he gets sent into a wall falling on his knees "Dammit."

Missions Completed
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 31st July 2014, 1:33 pm

Skye continued searching for the faint glow of his keys through the dirt and shattered wood that had scattered itself all over the ground, hoping to god that he hadn't lost any of his keys. They were literally his life. He looked up as he noticed no more fireballs were coming his way, only to see his partner, Ryuga taking shots for him.They were both on the ground now, about to be bested by this cult of fire mages, and Skye couldn't help but be a little frustrated. It was all his fault that this
    mission would fail. There was nothing he could do without his keys, he was useless. "I'm sorry, I messed up big time." Skye muttered to his partner, before his keys fell out of the Skye, a bird flying away as though it had dropped the keys itself. A voice entered Skye's head, that of Pavo's. "I found your keys through my magic, Skye. Don't lose them again, be glad I stayed. I'm no longer in your realm, be careful." Skye sighed out of pure relief, amazed by how supportive and strong his spirits actually were. Standing to his feet, he noticed a broken jar of water. Seeing this, he knew he could summon his water spirit in order to cool down these hot-heads. Sticking the key into the water, he summoned his next spirit, one that would work this time. "Don't give up, Ryuga! We aren't out yet! Open, Gate of the Sea Monster, Cetus!" A man half human and half shark emerged from the celestial gate, surrounding his feet in water, throwing himself at the enemies at 10m/s, sending multiple punches and whips of water in their general direction. "Come on, we aren't out yet!" He said to his partner, encouraging him to get back on his feet. He could thank him for protecting Skye later. For now, it was time to battle.

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 31st July 2014, 2:26 pm

Ryuga would stand up smiling "I wasn't done just needed to catch my breath" he would say holding his stomach kinda in pain his clothing not looking or skin "I can see the vectors in your fire" he said mocking them holding up his hand "This hand will be your end" he said watching the shark hitting them with water smiles "Tell your spirit to get away when i say" he said holding up his hand pointing upwards the wind kinda felt like it was moving to his finger the air feels like it would get thin but enough to breath fine "I am focusing the winds speed above my finger" he said the wind getting faster and faster then he quickly saw then at there weakest moment and pointed at then when they got close to each other and said " Plasma Generation" he said as his fingers fired a lightning shot about 2ft wide and 2ft tall enough to hit them and the water increasing the power by 50% watching the lightning striking them causing a giant lightning beam to hit them looking like it came out of the sky. would pant stops pointing watching the mages fall to the ground knocked out cold with static still on them he would smile see the spirit still safe. he
    saw a a few figures in the distance but not far just far enough they were hard to see he started to walk closer a little tired from using that mush magic power.

Missions Completed
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st July 2014, 2:26 pm

The member 'Jacob132' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) StrongMonster Afternoon Freakout (Skye & Jacob) NormalMonster
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 1st August 2014, 1:53 am

Calling Cetus back to his side, Ryuga unleashed a devastated lightning strike on the group of mages, however draining a large amount of his magical energy. "Don't waste your energy like that, Cetus had that fine! Save it, alright? I'm going to need you if we're going to win against these guys." As another group approached, more likely than not those fire mages, he signalled for Cetus to attack them once more, but not before he got a word in. "I can deal with these frauds no problem, but why the hell did you summon me in water from a broken jar? I thought you were a chill dude, Skye?" A bit embarrassed by Cetus's sudden questioning Skye let out a nervous laughter. "Well, you see, I was in a bit of a panic and these guys use fire, I assumed you could beat 'em up real nice, Cetus!" Cetus nodded, allowing his pride to take him over. "Hell yeah I can! I'm off, then." Surrounding his lower body in a whirlpool of water he threw himself at the upcoming group of mages, this time there appeared to be 4, but one looked rather different from the others. "Be careful, Cetus!" Skye yelled, preparing himself for the worst case scenario. It was with rather ease that his spirit was able to take two of the mages two on one, it was just the case of this new fire mage, of whom didn't move, command to use any form of magic. It was rather he stared at his men getting punched several times before he summoned his first spell. "Fire Make: Dragon!" He yelled, a large dragon emerging from flames flew towards Ryuga and Skye, it seemed that he was disregarding his own men getting beat up just to get a shot at the two mages.

Jacob132
    Jacob132

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jacob132 1st August 2014, 6:43 am

Ryuga would see the figure better now seeing him look over the figure, was a young wizard with a long blue coat with red runic markings on it. He has face length blue hair that sweeps around his face, with a deranged look and a constant toothy smile that just screams "I'm insane." he looked over at us and his dead and knocked out henchmen he would see him start to do his magic as he did he saw a Fire dragon shooting at them full speed quickly jumping up to his feet looking at him talking him as the dragon burned his side slid along the ground as the dragon hit the wall disappearing just making fire everywhere as he gets up he wipes the dirt off of his clothes holding the burned spot "Damn Mage that hurt" he would say starting to charge at him but collapses landing on his stomach in pain from taking the two C-Rank Mages attacks and when he got his back then by the other C_Rank Mage he was fighting alone now the burn that hit his side. Ryuga would wobble to stand Damn come on i will win" he sighed "Its my will to win" he said looking over at Skye "Lets do this" He would say walking over to him helping him up since he tackled him he would smile "I must have used to much magic energy, but im still kicking and ready to fight" he said waiting for him to make his move.

Missions Completed