Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Caravan Raids!

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil's Chimera
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1118.75

Caravan Raids! - Page 2 Empty Re: Caravan Raids!

Post by Nakiya 2nd August 2014, 10:15 am

She listened to his instructions, getting a little pissed off that he would be able to sense the key better than she could. She reached up for a box and attempted to open it. Locked. Perfect, this had to be it. She hopped out of the Caravan and gave a loud whistle. Gamma and Delta, the two hunting dogs grudgingly abandoned their feasts and came to run to Aayla's side. 

"Open this."
    She stated as she tossed the box. Gamma was quick to transform from his animal form to his human one, his face still smeared with blood however as he caught the box thrown at them. He knew this was an easy job, for their strengt as dogs carried over into their human forms. He held tight onto both ends of the box and began to pull and twist at the metal until it warped and broke open.

A golden key fell from the box, landing with a light clatter on th rocky surface of the road. Nakiya's eyes widened with glee as she reached down and picked up the key, the insignia of the Lion blazoned on it.

"Now this is one hell of a find... the king of the zodiac! Travelling on some idiots caravan?! Who the hells bright idea was that?!"
    She laughed, bringing her hand up to her forehead as if it was just too much for her to take. She laughed and laughed before placing the golden key on her ring. It would take her time to corrupt Leo into a dark spirit... time Kuro was so nice to point out that they didn't have.

"If you're still hungry for blood, I don't mind waiting. This time though i'm having at least one to myself."
    She stated to the other man before the two hunting dogs looked at each other, disappearing into a poof of shadows.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caravan Raids! - Page 2 5931829f-31fd-4a8e-9486-c4fcc0e77b13_zpsb8913c88
    Psychosis
    Psychosis

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Experience : 493.75

Post by Psychosis 2nd August 2014, 3:02 pm

Kuro held out the heart he had in his hand to her. "Want it?" He was full for the moment, so he did not mind sharing. Kuro's eyes suddenly narrowed. "Something is here." While he could not sense the exact nature of whatever it was, the strange energy the key seemed to resonate was still affecting his sensory, he could tell it was coming right towards them, from twenty meters away. "Its either really big and powerful, or multiple people close together. I cannot really tell." He really hoped she did not ask why. He really did not want to respond that her magical key messed up his magic sensory, as that line would be so ridiculous it would not be funny. Either way, whatever it was on the edge of his sense, it was coming closer. "Get ready, whatever this is, it aint gonna be friendly." That much should have been obvious, but Kuro did not mind clarifying for the two dogs, just in case they were actually as intelligent as dogs. You could never truly tell when it came to magic...

"Whoever it is, I sense something strange from them." It may be the key messing up his sensory still, making metal seem like electrical magic, or it may be a mage with half decent power. In either case, Kuro would happily murder them all, but he figured Nakiya might like to have some fun as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caravan Raids! - Page 2 Tumblr_lud6w9ONLh1qj17kx_zpsn33e0cfh
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd August 2014, 3:02 pm

The member 'Psychosis' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Nakiya
    Nakiya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Nakiya 2nd August 2014, 4:41 pm

"So... there are more of these idiots... hmm... there's a skill I'd rather like to try out, if you don't mind."
    She said as she walked forward, reaching up and taking the heart that Kuro had originally offered her. Frankly, it looked disgusting... the blood was already dark, there was absolutely no magical presence at all either... She shrugged as she took a great big bite out of the heart before watching it collapse in her hand, drenching her arm in the blood that spilled from the organ. She sneered as the broken heart as she chewed the piece she had bitten off before swallowing it and throwing the remains aside.

"From the Darkness of the Celestial world I summon the strength, give me your corruption. Cast my opponents into your darkness and forever breed chaos."
    She began to chant as she extended her arm in front of her, a dark magic circle appeared there while dark energy began to build up. Once the Caravan came closer, she released the spell, a large mist blasting forward to cover a 100m radius around the caravan.

"You think those are the wizards they warned us about on the lacrima?"

"No way.... check out that chicks rack! no way she's an evil bloody wizard."

"Dude stop looking at her, I saw her first!"

Those were the first ramblings of the men aboard the caravan as they started to fight one another. In fact, it wasn't only those two, all those affected by the dark mist began attacking each other, weapons drawn.

Spell I used:

Psychosis
    Psychosis

Player 

Post by Psychosis 6th August 2014, 12:09 pm

Kuro rolled his eyes. Hormonal bastards, they were. Normally, he would have gladly broken their skulls and used them as spare cups, but he saw the mist, and purposely avoided direct combat. Taking a moment to glance over Nakiya, he realized something. "I have to agree with them on that part at least." Kuro grinned. Insane, psychotic, and perverted as well? It was an interesting combination. One of the now deranged enemies targeted him, deciding apparently he was the weakest, or perhaps whatever spell Nakiya had used went by range, in which case it would have made sense, considering he was in fact the closest person to said deranged man. God that was a long sentence.

Kuro grabbed the man's face, before tightening his grip as much as possible, crushing the skull of the would-be attack. "Its like shooting monkeys in a barrel... with a bomb." He had done it before, the result was actually pretty similar, considering much of the group was now a puddle of death. "Honestly, I just hope we dont have to clean this up." He snorted, knowing they would not. Taking the body of the man he had killed, grabbing it by the leg, he threw the poor body at a man in the mist, laughing as he heard the distinct snap of a spine breaking in half. Spines could only bend so much after all.

Nakiya
    Nakiya

Post by Nakiya 6th August 2014, 10:08 pm

"Ah well I can't argue with them either I mean... if they did anything right, it was these."
    She stated nonchalantly as Kuro stepped forward to have some fun of his own. Well, that would be interesting... she was sure the mist wouldn't have an affect on him since he was already out to kill every last one of them as they fought themselves anyways. 

How lucky would she be if there was a key aboard that Caravan as well? She chuckled softly to herself at the thought, though knew nothing of value was found there. This time, she could sense absolutely no magical properties at all from the Caravan or nearby guards.

"Well I suppose we should get this over with and have some form of sustenance... Vulpeca! Finish this! burn their bodies and the Caravan. It'll look better that way..."
    She stated as she pulled a key from it's hold. A funnel of flames shot up from the ground in front of her, a small red and white fox stepping out of it's flames as if stepping out of a doorway. Vulpix wasted no time in darting forward into the dark mist, fire forming around his paws to propel him faster as he leaped onto one of the guards. The fire from his paws caught the man's clothes on fire, and the more Vulpix stood on the man, the more the fire would spread. When the man stopped and dropped to roll the flame out, Vulpix only opened his mouth, releasing a fire breath attack onto the burning man, cooking him alive.

Once all of them were dead, Vulpix seemed to have far too much fun as he began burning everything, breathing his flames and leaping onto everything, burning everything in his wake. For such a small fox, he had a lot of fire power. Nakiya smirked as the spirit did what it loved most before turning to Kuro.

"Shall we?"

She asked, ready to return to their employer.

combat stats:

Psychosis
    Psychosis

Player 

Post by Psychosis 7th August 2014, 1:34 pm

Granted, he could never actually get tired of it, he preferred to rest now. Even though he had only used each of his spells once, he was still tired. More sleepy than exhausted, but the idea was still there. "Maybe we should do this more often. I rather like being on a team." Kuro grinned. Teaming up could also add to his power, which was something he was rather desperate for. Who cares about money, when you have so much power? Power was so much better than money to him...

Being alone was fun and all, but being on a team seemed to be more exciting and less lonely. Kuro got bored if he didnt have someone left after his massacres. "A team could be nice, come to think of it." Kuro frowned in thought. "Lets see, a close combat fighter, a celestial mage... we could use a long range fighter, or a healer. Unless you can heal." Kuro shrugged. "Either way, I dont care too much even if its just us." Kuro noted his old issue of rambling was still there, and he began the trek to their employer, with his new friend, whose name he had still not discovered. "Oh, right, Im Kuro Shikyo, if I forgot to introduce myself."

Magic:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 6:57 pm