Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Caravan Raids!

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Magic: Replication
    Third Magic:

Caravan Raids! Empty Caravan Raids!

Post by Dr.Stein 28th July 2014, 5:33 pm

Spoiler:

The job was pretty easy enough sounding all Stein has to do is kill off the caravans. Leaving his mansion in the center of the Spooky Forest he was bringing Spike with him to take care of most of the people an the caravans themselves. It was about eight in the morning which left the forest with a semi-thick fog, but since Stein has walked all over this forest he knows every square inch so he walked through the fog with ease. Once he arrived to the only road in the forest he started to set up for their arrival. "Spike time for you to hide underground while we wait for them to arrive." As he said the Spike quickly buried himself under the road. Stein actually took the time to flatten out the spot that was dug up so it will now blend in with the rest of the road. By the time he finished that up it was about ten o'clock and the fog had turned to a light mist, while he waited he tool a seat on the boulder next to the road and proceeded to go over his notes that he made on Spike so he can add in any new info during this job allowing him to graph out the progress in which his creation has made since the first field test.
    Word=227
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Caravan Raids! Empty Re: Caravan Raids!

Post by Dr.Stein 29th July 2014, 2:14 pm

Stein heard the sound of hooves walking and the clanking of a cart with foot steps close behind starting to come down the road. Stein stood about five feet from where Spike is buried and waited for them to be in sight. As the cart came in sight all four of the guards rushed in front of it making the cart come to a stop. "You there why do you stand in our way?" One of the guards asked as they all drew their weapons. One had a battleaxe, two had longswords, and one of them had a claymore, looking at them and their weapons he was rather disappointed. "Oh don't mind me I'm just on my morning walk you may continue on." He said stepping to the side of the road. As he did that the guards continued to have their weapons out while keeping an eye on Stein as they continued down the road. Once the horse was over Spike he shot out of the ground grabbing the horse and snapping it in two. All of the guards were distracted by the sudden appearance of a giant scorpion like creature. All of the guards attacked Spike at once, but they were in shock as their weapons shattered on his exoskeleton not even leaving a scratch on it. Stein started to laugh at their futile efforts and it made one of the guards turn towards him and charge at him with a clenched fist.
    Word=245

Last edited by Dr.Stein on 29th July 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 29th July 2014, 2:14 pm

The member 'Dr.Stein' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! NormalMonster
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 29th July 2014, 3:01 pm

"Such a simpleton." Stein said as he pulled out one of his plasma pistols and pointed towards the man. While he stood there from having a gun pointed at him Spike slung the other three away and proceeded to smash the cart. As the guard standing still looked at his friends Stein pulled the trigger shooting a three foot ball of plasma catching the man off guard, but his aim was a little off instead of hitting the man in the face he only got him in the shoulder. The man fell to the ground in pain as his shoulder started to burn from the intense heat which started to melt his armor. "Spike take care of those three this one I'll deal with." He said to his pet as it quickly moved towards the other three. Drawing his other plasma pistol he walked up to the man on the ground and fired three plasma shots to the guy's face, due to the sheer heat from the plasma the man died. Putting both pistols in their holsters he walked over to the cart and started to gather all of the items in it. Putting them all aside Stein pulled out his notebook on Spike and added in "Is able to handle multiple opponents at once if they are normal people. Next test is how he handles fighting other mages." After he wrote that he put his notebook away and waited for Spike to return.
    Word=244
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 1st August 2014, 2:13 pm

While Stein waited Spike was off hunting, which is going to give some valuable field test data. The three that were smacked away started to hobble away as Spike began to chase after them. The three thought they'd be better off scattering, but that is the worst thing the could've done since this creature chasing them is a hunter. Once they scattered Spike quickly dug underground and chased after the one in the middle. He tried to climb a tree to get away but that didn't work out with the tree falling from Spike destroying the roots of the tree causing it to fall and crush the man making a bloody splatter. Stein was watching with a pair of binoculars and proceeded to write more stuff into his notebook. "Is able to get enemies in trees by destroying the tree's structural integrity." He wrote in the notebook before looking through his binoculars again to watch how his pet is doing. with one of the three dead Spike quickly tunneled towards the one to his right which he had a more gruesome demise. It wasn't difficult for the giant creature to catch up to the terrified man who tripped in his terror. Grabbing his leg from underground Spike dragged him into his tunnel and all that was heard was a muffled blood curdled scream.
    Word=223

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caravan Raids! Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 1st August 2014, 2:32 pm

Hearing another caravan coming Stein quickly hopped off of his rock and put away his notebook. "Spike forget that one we have more incoming." He said towards his pet as he quickly dug towards the road to cause more destruction. This one actually had a merchant with it, but it seem as though there were only two guards and one mage sitting up in front of the caravan. Summoning Crusher in the middle of the road he ordered for it and  Spike to attack but not destroy the caravan too badly. The caravan stopped as the armored elephant appeared out of nowhere. Spike popped up behind the caravan and broke the back wheels, while Crusher smacked the horse so hard it decapitated the horse with its spiked trunk. "We can do this the easy or the hard way your choice." Steins said as he pulled out both plasma pistols and pointed them at the merchant and mage. "Now drop all of your weapons and I'll let you all live otherwise you can try to fight my pets, but they'll be too much for all of you to handle." While he was talking Spike walked up in front of him preventing any attacks to hit.
    Word=204

Last edited by Dr.Stein on 1st August 2014, 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st August 2014, 2:32 pm

The member 'Dr.Stein' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! WeakMonster Caravan Raids! NormalMonster Caravan Raids! StrongMonster
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 2nd August 2014, 3:53 pm

"If you think we're going to do as you say ..." One of the guards said before he was shot in the face by Stein with his plasma pistol. The guard fell to the ground with a loud thud as the others looked in shock. "Now will you do this the easy way or not?" Stein asked them again with a bit of irritation in his voice. As he asked they all threw down their weapons in front of him. Holstering his pistols he snapped his fingers which was the indicator for Spike and Crusher to attack. Spitting his cone of webbing it stuck to all of them paralyzing them where they were at. Picking up the dead horse body Crusher threw it at the mage and merchant sending them flying a few feet. "Spike finish them I'm going hunting." He said as he pulled a pistol out and shot an energy blast at Crusher swapping him out for Blitzkrieg. Walking off towards the one guard that wasn't killed yet he is making sure to leave no loose ends. "Go hunt him down and end him." As he said that the cheetah like creature jumped from tree to every other tree hunting the runaway down.
    Word=204

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caravan Raids! Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 5th August 2014, 5:25 pm

Spike started to drag the three at the caravan to the tunnel he dug so he can eat. Grabbing the merchant by the head he started to scream in pain as the stinger stabbed him in the eye. The merchant was quickly silenced as his body fell to the ground pouring blood everywhere and his head hitting the ground with a thud. Striking the mage in the chest with both of his tails Spike hit with enough force to puncture her lungs causing her drown in her blood killing her rather quickly. Grabbing the guard with his claws he started to pull on him making the helpless man scream in agonizing pain as he started to have blood pour from his waist until he was split in two and thrown into the tunnel. Spike gathered all of the bodies and parts before heading into his tunnel where he took his kills to his den to eat at his leisure.

Blitzkrieg started to follow the trail left by the guard that was left alone. The guard thought he'd be safe if he could make it out of the forest, but he could hear something moving quickly in the trees heading towards him. Running for his life he tried to duck into a fallen tree to hide from whatever is chasing him. Blitzkrieg wasn't far off of his trail since it has a higher advantage.
    Word=233

Caravan Raids! Firma_12

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 8th September 2014, 1:21 pm

With Blitzkrieg on the prowl Stein tried to think of an easy means of moving the caravan so he doesn't have to carry everything from here to his mansion for pick up. Walking over to the giant hole that Spike left he looked over it. "Spike I need you for something." He said into the tunnel as he started to step away right afterwards. His pet quickly came up out of the tunnel waiting for his commands. "Spike I need for you to pull the caravan back to the mansion." With his orders given Spike grabbed the caravan and dragged it to the mansion. While his pet did that he started to go where Blitzkrieg ran off to. He could see the trail left by the guard in his panic and the broken branches from his creature's jumping power. "No matter how many times I see what my creations can do I never get tired of it." He said aloud as he followed the trail. It took him a few minutes to finally find his creature who was holding a severed foot in its mouth. Petting Blitzkrieg on the head it seemed to be pleased with what it has done. Blitzkrieg disappeared as it was sent back to the lab since it timed out on how long he could be summoned from the lab via magic.
    Word=226

Caravan Raids! Firma_12

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 8th September 2014, 2:11 pm

Stein looked around to see if he can't find anything that will lead him to the nearly dead guard, that's when he noticed a trail of blood. "Looks like I just have to follow the bloody grass trail." He laughed at the reference he made. It didn't take long for him to find the one footed guard, but he noticed that the man's leg was tightly wrapped. "Guess you're the kind that is determined to survive. Too bad that is going to be the reason you will suffer a slow and painful death." As he approached the guard fell over fainting from blood loss. *Sigh* Stein sighed only due to the fact that he has to drag this person back to the mansion so he do some experiments to kill time as he waited for someone to come collect the items. It took Stein a few minutes to drag the unconscious man to the mansion. Once he made it to the front door he placed a note on the door saying "In the lab ring doorbell.". It was difficult for him to try carrying the man down the five hundred stairs and placing him onto the cold lab table. Putting the straps onto the man Stein was making sure he doesn't try escaping mid experiment.

Caravan Raids! Firma_12

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 8th September 2014, 2:12 pm

Stein hooked up several machines to the man laying on the table so he can monitor his vitals. Grabbing his tools he used some gas to keep his new test subject silent. Looking over his DNA supplies he gathered a sample of the man's blood to begin testing it for compatibility. "Hmm... looks like you're compatible with a fly. Should be simple enough." He said to himself as he grabbed the fly DNA. He stuck the man into one of the large containers in the lab and added in the fly DNA to the machine it was connected to. "This shouldn't take too long for his body to start changing to adapt in the new DNA coding." He said staring at the man in the container with his usual mad scientist smile. He set the computer to sound off when there is the slightest change in his body allowing him to wait for the results. Laying on the couch in his lab he fell asleep for a good three hours before he was awoken by the alarm he set on the container. Quickly running over to the container he saw that the man's body had completely changed into that of a bazaar humanoid fly like creature. Looking at the completion rating it said ninety-one percent, but that is when the sound of breaking glass as a thud followed it. He saw that his new test subject stood up moving its arms and digits getting used to its new form. The creature that stood before him suddenly collapsed as a piece of glass could be seen sticking out of the creature's side. "Hate when that happens guess I have to dispose of another of the failures." He said as he dragged the body to the incinerator and threw it into it. Heading back to his computer to figure out how this happened he found out that the creature's exoskeleton hadn't hardened enough to prevent it from getting pierced by the glass. Hearing the doorbell he walked up the stairs towards the front door. When he answered the door it was the person sent to collect the items. "They're right over here." Stein said handing the stuff over. Collecting his pay for the job he closed the door as the collector left.
    Word=380

Complete

Caravan Raids! Firma_12

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S: