Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter! | Solo Mission!

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! | Solo Mission! Empty Deliver My Letter! | Solo Mission!

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 8:06 am

job:

Skye had spent the past 3 days in Magnolia, his first day torturing himself with the baby who could possibly replace the demons themselves. Despite the ups and downs he felt here, he had forgotten he had chosen two flyers for jobs in Magnolia, the first caring for an infant, the second delivering a letter. He was told to meet his contractor by a restaurant in only a few hours from what it was now, sparking a sense of adventure back into Skye. As he left the small inn he was staying at for a few days, he asked the keeper where can could find such a place, and got specific directions. He was glad so he wouldn't get lost like he did on the first now he was in Magnolia. It only took him a couple minutes until he found a man sitting at a table outside, a piece folded paper clutched in his hands. "Are you the wizard, to take my job? Please tell me you are. She comes today, I need you to give her this letter." With a nod of confirmation the man signalled him over, giving him the folded paper. "She comes to Magnolia in 3 hours, by the main entrance. She has a stage near the center of town, find it and give this letter to her, please."

"Of course," exclaimed Skye, heading off in the direction given to him. Part of him wanted to read the letter, but a bigger part of him screamed privacy, so he decided it was best not to. There was nothing he could do now except wait, the sun began to set as the city grew bright with lights and loud with fans gathering from all around. If this celebrity was such a big-shot, why hadn't he ever heard of her? Maybe he'd made a sneaky entrance & exit, leave the letter for her and never speak to her. That sounded like the best course of action to him. As hours eventually passed by, he spotted a fancy carriage lined with golden decorations make its way through the city, barely making it through the sea of people that began crowding around it. This was his chance. Slipping away from his waiting spot he squeezed his way through the crowd that had started to assemble and gather around the stage, trying to pick out a good area to sneak in from. He decided using a spirit could really help him here, in fact, he had the perfect plan. Sneaking behind the stage, he took refuge in between what appeared to be a dumpster and piles of trash bags, waiting for their use later in the night. "Lend me your strength! Open, Gate of the Twins, Gemini!" The two twins popped out, swirling around wildly. Whispering quietly to them, "No, guys. This is important. I need you to transform into one of those bodyguards and find the super-lady that is so hyped around here, alright?" With a quick giggle and nod Gem & Mini were off. They quickly snuck through, taking form of the first bodyguard they saw, only tapping him gently as he was turned away. They eventually made their way inside the stage, finding a dressing room imprinted with the outline of a golden star. "Ma'am," they spoke. "This letter is for you. It says from an old friend, I think it should interest you?" Intrigued she quickly took the letter, unfolding it before bringing her hand to her mouth, in awe. "I remember him. Where is he, is he here?" However before a response could be made, Gemini had made their way out, meeting up again with Skye.

"Did you guys do it? Nice! Thank you so much, you can go back now." Disappearing as a bodyguard and appearing as the twins once again they returned to the spirit world and Skye quickly snuck out from his hideout, back to the tables he had originally met the contractor. He was still there, looking worried as ever. "I did it, man! Go out there, enjoy the show, or whatever! I'm sure she's overjoyed." The man's expression matched Skye's on his happiest days, a joy that couldn't be matched by much. "Please, take these jewels, it's honestly the least I could do. I wish there was more. Thank you so much." With that they split paths, Skye feeling a warm feeling inside. He had done something truly good today, but part of him also wondered if he would ever feel that warmly and deeply for somebody other than his family and spirits. Regardless, Skye was officially satisfied with his time in Magnolia.

774/500 words

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:05 pm