Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko)

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 6th August 2014, 3:50 pm

Kiba made his way to the door, feeling both contempt and gratefulness to the man behind this whole ordeal, turning the doorknob and stepping through the door. He found both the monk and Kichiro in the room.  He looks around the room, if full of mirrors similar the the ones in the maze. but all of these one held images of himself, well except one. that on seemed to pulsate and ripple. Sitting in the middle of the room was the monk.

"I owe you thanks monk." Kiba says. "its not often on can see and face there fears." he smiles slightly. "if only you had done this with using innocent people." Kiba sighs.

The monk opens his eyes. "Fear is something that one can defeat with the mind no." he say raising a hand. a small cat comes walking out of the mirror right at kiba, kiba frowns at the cat but does not move a inch. "ah very good but what about this." he waves his hand again. this time a Very large Panther steps out of the mirror and pads it ways to kiba. Kiba starts slightly as it comes towards him. "Oh not so brave now?"

Kiba eyes the cat which has started circling him. "Fear tells us we are alive. Fear tells  us that we are weak and can't fight the world alone." Kiba looks to the monk. "Fear make us strong."

The monk chuckles. "your friend was not so strong he fell to his knees begging for his lif..."

"You lie." Kiba responds. "If he really belongs In Eclipse soul he know that we are here to support him. even against his greatest fears."

"I see." the monk says as he stands. "well than Fearful man prove your strength to me."

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 8th August 2014, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) - Page 2 QGrxNTU

The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) - Page 2 Empty Re: The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko)

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 5:21 pm

Yukine heard a voice and looked over. It was Kiba, and it seemed he had also exceeded the mysteries of this funhouse. Yukine was still mentally trapped by these monks. Even if they had not possessed the anticipation versus his moves, then their bluff sure worked. Yukine was frozen in place-figuratively-and did not know what to do until he sensed the power between Kiba and the Divine Monk. A path opened behind the monks, and the monks reassembled to allow Yukine to pass. It was strange, until Yukine realized what this new path was for. "As I said before, Sekki Mage, we only wish to fight Kiba Yukiko. Kichiro Yukine, you are a nuisance. Proceed down this path, or be nullified to the core; die, in other words." Yukine growled towards the monks, and wandered into the new pathway. He felt ashamed as he left Kiba in his own fight, though the idle Regalia could still trace him down.

Yukine soon encountered an alleyway, where numerous enemies stood. "WE ARE THE INSANITY BEHIND THOSE MONKS, BOY!" The opposition greeted, howling to their cold heart's content. By their facial expressions, the description seemed true. The enemies floated just like the monks, and were cloaked in attire that made them appear pure. However, after a simple statement, it was clarified otherwise; these men were life-threatening. The opposition consisted of different kinds of threats such as spectres and clowns. Yukine sensed various amounts of power possessed by each enemy, which obviously meant that they were of different skill. "Insanity does not live where I stand." Yukine commented before an absolutely legendary item appeared in his hand. "Whenever insanity comes to place, a divine presence comes to did of it all at the speed of light. ACNOLOGIA!" The legendary item shined gloriously, and the Regalia of Acnologia had appeared, fused with Yukine to welcome a supernatural being. Yukine charged with untraceable speed towards all enemies, and beheaded them all in a second with the speed of light. "Be honoured, for you were slain by the strongest power in the universe." Yukine remarked arrogantly before he proceeded back to the original hallway.

Sekki Force: 3 posts left for Cooldown
    Regalia Force: 4 posts left for Cooldown
    Link: 3 posts left for Cooldown
    Ryuunosuke: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Hiyori: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th August 2014, 12:04 pm

"Gladly." Kiba Responds, holding up his hand and summons Phantom Breaker. "Fear Defines me, yet i shall overcome it." Slamming he gauntleted  fists together, causing a small chi flash. Pulling chi from with-in himself Kiba pushes a excessive amount into his legs and creates a chi apparition where he had standing only a fraction of a second ago, moving faster then normal eye's could perceive, he stop behind the monk. Raising his foot, Transferring more chi to his foot as he does, he drives it into the ground. "HEAVENS'S STRIDE." The action catches the monk off guard hitting him fully from behinds and sending him flying forward. Pulling his foot from the ground, Kiba runs up the Earthen spikes taking a deep breath as he does, jumping at the monk who is still recovering. Clasping his hand Together, Kiba strikes the monk on the back as he tries to stand, then knees him in the face before he falls all the way to his knees, causing his head to snap back and him to stumble backwards.

"GOLDEN CHI ROAR!" Kiba Expels the breath he had taken after filling it with chi. It catches the monk directly. Kiba runs through the flame, which don't hurt him to continue engaging the monk, only to get a palm strike to the chest which knocks him back two steps.

"Cheap..." Kiba hears the monk say. "You lack Honor."

Kiba smiles. "I learned long ago the Honor is something that can kill you and should be used when fighting a Honorable opponent, of which you don't qualify." Kiba says waiting for the monks advance.

Spells Used(In Order)
    Illusion Break:

Heavens Stride:

Golden Chi Roar:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 8th August 2014, 2:59 pm

Yukine woke up shortly after he had fought the enemies in the alleyway. That's right, he woke up, meaning the fight was a dream. The dream was obviously dealt to Yukine by the monks, which meant they probably understood even the power of his artifact, at this point, should they have been capable of reading dreams. Yukine clinched his teeth, ashamed of himself. Before him, however, was the same alleyway, with the same enemies present. Yukine also noticed by his attire that Acnologia's artifact had activated even in his sleep. Every enemy that a Yukine had been defeated was prepared to most likely rid him of his life. Yukine stood up slowly with a grin. "Especial Sekki Force." Yukine called. The power of Sekki Force and Regalia Force merged together to grant Yukine an extraordinary power. "Acnologia is a creature that cannot be understood except by those known by the dragon, itself. You honestly think you, the opposition, would even understand his power? All I contain is his Regalia, so let me demonstrate how even a single percent of him will defeat you!" The opposition fired at Yukine with various skills immediately after his speech, though what they had yet to realize was, in addition to the speed of light, laws of physics did not apply to Yukine whilst he travelled. Yukine phased through walls, and even the ground while the enemies attempted to strike. However, it did not take even a second before these creatures dropped lifeless to the surface, for they were slaughtered immediately by Yukine's greatest weapon. Yukine continued to launch a series of attacks, while Especial Sekki Force continued to activate. Yukine deflected spells, and sliced through magic with his blade to nullify it. Spectres exploded in bloodshed, clowns were beheaded, and other enemies split in two when Yukine was done with them. Nothing stopped antimatter merged with light, after all. "Perish, you hellhounds." Yukine stated whilst the opposition lied dead.
    Yukine returned down the hallway, and dashed down it with ultimate light speed to slice through the Divine Monk's servants when they least expected it. Again, Yukine nullified nullification magic by slicing through it, and used antimatter to assure himself safety. Yukine finally took a breather, and let himself rest in his Acnologia form while only the Divine Monk remained. Without accidental friendly fire, Yukine had helped Kiba clear almost all of his opposition. It was Kiba's job, however, to kill the Divine Monk, alone.

Sekki Force: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Regalia Force: 3 posts left for Cooldown
    Link: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Ryuunosuke: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Hiyori: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Acnologia Incarnate/Especial Sekki Force: 3 posts remaining for duration

HP: 70%
    MP: 70%
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 9th August 2014, 3:51 am

And Come he did, bursting from the flames, twisting his body around into a kick. Kiba steps back blocking it only to take the punch that followed. the two of them sat there exchanging blows, neither of them really getting a worth while hit, until the monk again did a palm strike hitting Kida in the chest. This time he did a hand motion summoning some more spirits, Kiba reacted only just in time jumping over them only to receive a swift kick from the monk, knocking him prone. Kiba was laughing "Fair fight indeed..." he says as he rolls out of the way of a downward kick from the monk. Twisting his body, Kiba sweeps his legs causing him to fall, then rolls back to standing The having done the same.

"Impressive!" the Monk says a sort of mad look upon his face. "You have not disappointed."

"Tch... i don't need praise from a mad man like you." Kiba places his hands together and closes his eye. His shadows leaps out to the mans. The monk crys out as his own shadow turns against him, Binding him in place. Kiba's eyes snap open as he rushes forward launching a Barrage of attacks on the monk who is unprepared for such a assault. Using his agility to his advantage Kiba jumps over them man in a somersault Landing behind him, Reaching up Kiba grabs the mans head. "surrender... or die."

Post by Guest 9th August 2014, 5:07 am

Yukine looked in awe towards Kiba after he took some wild hits from the monk, yet he was able to recover seemingly. Not only that, but Kiba also managed to put this man in his final moments. Would the man choose to live, and decide to embrace an alternate life, or die from Kiba's hands at this very moment. Also, would Kiba allow for the Divine Monk to survive, anyways? Yukine stared at the monk with a grin on his face. "You may as well give your title to this young man." Yukine remarked, "Stop where you are, admit defeat, and let us out of this torture house." Yukine clinched his teeth towards the monk, and punched him in the stomach. "If you are a monk, why did you form a place for bloodshed?" Yukine added, "You made my nightmares real, you allowed those creatures to warp into my mind, and you threatened my life with your now-dead companions. Are you aware of the consequences for your own crime?" The monk laughed hysterically towards Yukine's statements, then barked at him as if Yukine were a criminal, himself.

"Because I reformed your nightmares, I know how you act, and because I warped those creatures into your mind, I understand your thoughts. You, however, Kichiro Yukine, were not expected to make it this far. My companions possessed the ability to turn into something you hate based on what they've seen in your mind. With this being said, you would've had to challenge your duplicate replicated into countless forms." The monk hissed towards Yukine to show his immeasurable anger. "How?! How did you survive my dimension?! This is my world, where I learn all about my guests, and where I am a god. You see, Yukine, I used to believe in God, just like you. However, when I learned that even I could become a god, God was discarded, for I believed I found a formula to surpass Him; the creator of the universe!" The monk growled at this point, and obviously wished that he weren't in the position he was currently held in. "My Regalia protected me this whole time." Yukine commented, "However, I do applaud you for making me use almost all of my spells. My weapon here, and my transformation, on the contrary, are not a spell. Simply put, I annihilated your pets with both the speed of light, and antimatter. I phased through everything like a shadow, and did not even allow them a second to live. You see, I hate monsters, and only monsters exist in my nightmares. So..." Yukine backed away and allowed Kiba to await the response to his own question. "Will you accept the life offering my fellow survivor is giving you, or shall you perish? Either way, you lose, whether you like it or not."

-----
    Sekki Force: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Regalia Force: 2 posts left for Cooldown
    Link: 1 post left for Cooldown
    Acnologia Incarnate/Especial Sekki Force: 3 posts remaining for duration

HP: 70%
    MP: 70%

-------

Requested by Kiba: Normal Dice Roll
    The Divine Monk chooses to live an alternate life and survives= 1,3, or 5
    The Divine Monk refuses to surrender and dies= 2,4, or 6
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th August 2014, 5:07 am

The member 'Kichiro Yukine' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    The FUN HoUSE(Kichiro Yukine and Kiba Yukiko) - Page 2 Die_02_42159_sm
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 9th August 2014, 5:10 am

The monks arks his back as Kiba pulls him back into a headlock. "You wouldn't... your a warrior of light." the monk says with a slight smile.

"No. I am a Warrior whom chooses no side. I stand in the lingering light of the my light. that had been snuffed." Kiba respond in his emotionless voice. "light has it own evils, and Shadow can save lives." Kiba Adjusts his grip. "Now choose. Life or death. you have a ability that could be a great boon to the world, i would hate to waste it."

The monk laughs. "A fallen Yukiko see's value in evil... WHAT Would your mother say..."

"she would like to say she would be proud that i choose my own path..." Kiba says closing his eyes remembering the Visage of his mother. "But i shall never know." he opens his eyes.

"you are stronger than i." the monk replys in a quiet voice, one all to familiar. "can you kill the part of you that wishs revenge? Can you forgive those who killed you family?"

The realization struck him he was fighting his desire for revenge. Could he forgive them, could he move on.? I though appeared into his head. *Life continues even if you where to die... The world does not stop, nor can it.* the words were his fathers. "Yes... yes i can." Kiba says as he twists the monks head, a skinning snap echos though the hall. He stands staring at the body of the monk as the illusion that had held him dissolved, Leaving him standing in a room full of mirrors. He walked to one of them, the image of the monk... of his lost self stood there. The image nodded and faded leaving only the reflection of Kiba.

Post by Guest 9th August 2014, 5:28 am

Yukine looked at the monk, shocked as he was a fraud. With his death, the dimension had disappeared, and as far as the two knew at this point, they stood in a regular cave. Only the monk rested lifeless on the ground, while the rest of the enemies had disappeared. It was clear to Yukine that those monsters were illusions. However, to think Yukine had been manipulated so much in a mission scared him. On the bright side, Yukine began to think he was more than just an ordinary Mage. "Who is that monk to judge society, let alone his own power with so much arrogance?" Yukine thought aloud, "Well, I'm impressed, Kiba. You defeated a divine opponent, after all." Yukine was still mentally slapped as those monks had taken so much advantage of him. To think he actually slaughtered his dark side was atrocious. In fact, Yukine no longer felt the hatred within his soul; he was ready for his confession.

Yukine left the cave with Kiba, and stopped as the two were about to separate. "You have proved Eclipse Soul's power well, my friend. If you need help again some time, feel free to contact me. I will try my best to assist you!" Yukine then summoned his broomstick from his pocket dimension, and sat upon it. He ascended with it into the air, and waved goodbye to Kina. He felt ashamed that he could not offer a ride to the poor man, though as the broomstick was currently formed, it could only fit one person. Also, Yukine's next stop was his home in Oak Town, anyway, where he had to find out more about this newly awakened power; this power he once brought forth before the nightmares of his past. To face the wildest fight almost compared to his brawl with Marick. The lad was highly strategic back then, and forced Yukine to strive with unusual tactics, despite the desire for incredible speed- which he claimed. Albeit, during this time, this discussion was not necessary. Instead, Yukine had to attend to a new desire; his next adventure. Yukine flew back home to confirm with himself that this new power was held still in his reserve. Afterwards, he flew rapidly towards the guild to report the completion of the mission. The funhouse was no more, and unfortunately, none of the opposition lived to tell the tales of their failure. However, whilst Yukine thought of the lifeless, he stared at his hand and asked himself "Am I truly attaining victory?" This was a mystery that was currently left unanswered, and would be for awhile.

[END]

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:51 pm