Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Sad Farewell[Social - Closed]

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Sad Farewell[Social - Closed] Empty A Sad Farewell[Social - Closed]

Post by Rin Moriyama 21st July 2014, 5:38 pm

The demon slayer was packing up her things in the sabertooth guildhall for it was her last day there. She hadn't been a member of the guild for very long, but nonetheless, she as well as Adrien were going to join Blue Pegasus. At the start, Rin felt this was a great place to be but it soon turned into what she really did not come to expect. Hibiki came flying in carrying an envelope. Enclosed was a letter to her guild master, apologizing for leaving the guild she had wrote the night before. "you forgot this when you left this morning Rinny" said Hibiki in a scolding tone as dropped the envelope on the table in front of her. The only people in the guild hall were Adrien, Hibiki, Drac, herself and a few people who the demon slayer didn't know the names of. She packed up what little stuff of hers she kept in the guild hall and headed to Zenshin's office with the envelope in hand. She slid it under the door because she her guild master was not in today therefore the door was locked. Now with her letter of apology, ready for Master Zenshin to read she, tapped Adrien on the shoulder and said, "C'mon, let's go Adrien, I left the letter for the master, so we can leave now" She walked out the doors of the Saber Tooth guild hall hoping he was following behind her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Sad Farewell[Social - Closed] Empty Re: A Sad Farewell[Social - Closed]

Post by Blood Bird 21st July 2014, 9:17 pm

Adrien stood in the main hall of the Sabertooth guild where Rin was packing her belongs as they both decided to join the Blue Pegasus guild. Unlike Rin he didn't keep anything at the guild so he was there to merely drop off his letter of resignation at Zenshin's office which he got Drac to do for him. Adrien looked around the guild hall as he waited for Rin to be finished packing remembering when Drac had brung him to the guild being the first one they had came across after leaving Seven and truth be told he never felt at home at this guild, with the exception of a few people it felt like everyone hated him for just being at the guild in the first place and to be honest the hatred became mutual but like Rin there where a few exceptions to that hatred but there weren't enough there to make him stay. Drac flew back into the guild hall coming from the direction of Zenshin's office landing next to him "Are you sure about this Adrien? We haven't been here that long after all." Drac asked sounding concerned for Adrien's well being, this caused Adrien to smile briefly for a few seconds "Yea Drac, I am certain I never really felt like home here...but again I guess I can't comment on calling something home."
    "It's only natural Adrien, we have been traveling most of our life. You never got the luxury to grow up in one set location to call a home like most children." Adrien sighed as he began to remember the reasons why they had left his home village in Seven that Drac had told him from a very young age. Drac seeing this tired to smile as much as his bat mouth could but only ended up baring his fangs "Hey that's why your aiming to become a wizard saint remember to conquer  your fear and to be able to return there one day." Adrien smiled and scratched the puca behind the ears where he couldn't reach before getting up "Yea I remember Drac." Rin then tapped Adrien on the shoulder and said, "C'mon, let's go Adrien, I left the letter for the master, so we can leave now" Adrien waited for Drac to climbing on his bag so they would be able to fly to the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Sad Farewell[Social - Closed] Team10
    A Sad Farewell[Social - Closed] Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:50 am