Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A fated Farewell (closed Zenshin + Naziel Only)

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A fated Farewell (closed Zenshin + Naziel Only) Empty A fated Farewell (closed Zenshin + Naziel Only)

Post by Naziel 30th April 2014, 12:53 pm

Naziel sat at the desk holding the pen in his hand looking blankly at the paper as he took a deep sigh and began to write;

"Zenshin,

I don't know how to go about writing this letter too you... My heart is filled with sorrow writing this but I need to do this for myself and Peep. I have chosen to leave Sabertooth... The drop in our numbers are not the only reason. I saw the events that took place in your summons to the Guild hall and I saw disrespect and no control... Sabertooth is a guild that will always belong in my heart but you have demanded loyalty but yet still more people leave us and those that you ask loyalty of require you to earn it not demand it. There are not enough members now to keep the guild alive.

Sukiro of Fairy Tail has granted me a place within her guild and I have decided to take it... Please do not see this as a betrayal but I must do what is best for Peep and myself and with Sabertooth spiraling into an abyss that I cannot see it rising there is little I am able to do.

Forgive me.

My heart and hope go to you and I wish you all the best.

Naziel and Peep."

Naziel gave a sigh and placed the letter on Zenshin's desk before walking out of the doors of Sabertooth for the last time.

[exit thread]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A fated Farewell (closed Zenshin + Naziel Only) 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 7:11 am